ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

多拉勒斯和他的同伙2 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

多拉勒斯和他的同伙2

Ep 2 Doraleous and Associates

嘿 大家好
Hey everybody.
嘿 Doraleous!
Hey Doraleous!
哦 桌子上有一只死猫
Oh, there’s a dead cat on the table.
哦 那是我的死猫
Oh, that’s my dead cat.
它为什么在桌上?
Why’s it on the table?
哦 那个我 额 在尝试一个新咒语
Oh, I’m, uh, working on a new spell.
我在尝试让它复活
I’m trying to bring it back to life.
那进行得怎样了?
How’s that going?
额 目前 还不是很清楚
Uh, so far, I don’t know.
它明显还没活过来
It’s not obviously back to life yet.
我要立一个规矩:从今天起 作战室的桌子上不再允许出现死掉的动物
I’m going to make a rule: from this day forward, no dead animals on the war room table.
这太严厉了吧
That is a little bit harsh.
是啊 有点高中的感觉
Yeah, that’s getting a little high school.
你喜欢把死猫当成桌子中间的装饰品?
You enjoy this as a centerpiece?
不是这个 但有这样的东西会很棒!
Not this, but something like this would be awesome!
这样太局限人了
It’s very limiting.
有人看见Walken了吗?
Anyone seen Walken?
有人知道吗?
Anyone?
-我见过 -是啊 我之前也见过
-I’ve seen Walken. -Yeah, I’ve seen him before.
他穿着金属盔甲 头盔上装饰有羽毛 -我们都知道Walken长啥样
He wears the metal and the feather. -We all know who Walken is.
他上岁数了
He’s an older guy.
筒子们
Guys.
你们今天见过他吗?
Have you seen him today?
他应该参会的
He’s supposed to be at the meeting.
哦 没有 我今天没看到他
Oh. No, I’ve not seen him today.
没 今天没见着
No, not today.
他应该在这的
He’s supposed to be here.
来参加会议!
To the meeting!
来见头号人物
Meeting numero uno.
(猫叫声)
(cat meows)
嘿!
Hey!
哦! Mirdon!
Oh! Mirdon!
Mirdon!
Mirdon!
我成功了!
I did it!
我把一只猫复活了!
I brought a cat back to life!
真神奇!
That’s amazing!
我服了!
I’m impressed!
我都不知道该说什么了
I had no idea.
看见没?看见没?现在你应该很高兴我把它留这了吧?
See?See? And now are you glad now I kept it here?
我 我的意思是 宝宝啥的不想说了
I – I mean – I’m not going to say anything.
你可能从没相信过他
You probably wouldn’t have believed him.
是的 我一点也不信
No, I don’t believe him at all.
他说了你也不会信的
You wouldn’t have believed him if he said that.
Mirdon几乎不会法术
Mirdon can hardly do any magic.
所以现在我们可以带来死掉的动物了 对不?
So we can bring dead animals now, right?
(猫咳嗽)
(cat coughs)
哦 等等!啊… 好吧…
Oh, wait! Ah…ok…
Mirdon 我觉得那咒语没起作用 伙计
Mirdon, I don’t think that spell worked, man.
是 它没有 但是 嘿 让我们把它留这 没准它会做其他事
No, it didn’t. But hey, let’s still keep it here because it might do something else.
这可能只是第一步
This could have been just the first part of it.
我现在很好奇 它可以待在这儿
I’m intrigued now. It can stay right here.
太好了 就是说作战室里可以放死掉的动物
All right. So dead animals in the war room.
以后不行 就今天一天
None in the future. Today.
好吧
Okay.
很公平
Fair enough.
这是第一次会议 本该昨天举行的
First meeting, which we should have had yesterday,
但我们忙里忙外 始终没得到西风之刃
but we were too busy not getting a Zephyr Blade.
呃 我们需要线索 呃 有人想出什么主意吗?
Um, we need leads, and, uh, does anyone have any ideas?
我认为我们应该加薪
I think we should get raises.
这是第二天 你不能在第二天要求加薪
This is day two. You don’t ask for a raise on day two
尤其是我们在第一天和第二天都没赚到钱的前提下 明白?
when we didn’t make money on day one or day two, okay?
这就是我们今天在这儿要讨论的事 弄明白怎么赚钱
That’s what we’re here for, is to try to figure out how to make money.
我不敢相信你要求加薪!你是在开玩笑吗?
I can’t believe you’re asking for a raise! Are you serious?!?
这太荒唐了 没有加薪 懂吗?
This is ridiculous. No raises. Okay?
这是我的第二条规矩 赚了钱再说加薪 我们现在有两条规矩了
There’s my second rule. We’ve got two rules. No raises until we make money.
两天两个规矩 我都不敢想一年以后会变成啥样了!
Two days and two rules. I can’t imagine what this is going to be like a year from now!
你知道 我想我只是公平办事而已
You know, I think I’m being only fair.
我是个正直的领导者 你们最了解我
I’m a just leader, and you guys know that.
哦 我主Doraleous 我们错了 以后都按你说的办!
Oh, we sorry master Doraleous! But we gonna do what you say now!
(猫喵喵叫)
(cat meows)
嘿!哦!
Hey! Oh!
哦 咒语成功了!
Oh, it did work!
嘿 看看啊
Hey, look at you.
他喜欢你 Drak!
He likes you, Drak!
是的! 真是只好猫! 你漂亮吗?你是一只漂亮的猫咪吗?
Yes he does! You’re so nice!
你是一只可爱的小猫猫 我能听见你的呼噜声…
You’re a pretty cat, and I can hear you purring …
(猫咳嗽)
(cat coughs)
哦!哦不!
Oh! Oh no!
这TM是怎么了?
What the hell?
Mirdon 你是喜欢 我是说 怎么… 你这个咒语有说明吗?
Mirdon, did you like, I mean, how – did you have instructions for this spell?
我有一本书 内容很含糊 因为 好吧 大部分咒语还处在实验阶段
I had a book and it was vague, because well, I’m experimenting for the most part.
为什么会含糊呢?
Why would it be vague?
因为之前从未有人完成过这个咒语!
Because it’s never been done before!
我在尝试原创 我不明白为什么你们就看不出来呢?
I’m trying to do something original. I don’t see why you guys can’t see that.
所以有这么本书 书里都是没人尝试过的内容
So there’s a book on something that’s never been done before.
它写着 “理论上来讲……”
It’s a book on, “Here’s a theory …”
Mirdon 你的猫着火了 它着火了
Mirdon, your cat’s on fire. It’s on fire.
Dark 快灭火 快灭火!
Drak, put it out. Put it out!
(敲门声)等一下哦
(knocking)WOW,hold on.
有敲门声 我一会就回来
got a knock at the door guys. I’ll be right back.
好吧 嘿 Walken爵士 很高兴你能准时来参加会议
Well hey Sir Walken, glad you could make it to the meeting on time.
对不起 我迟到了 Doraleous
Sorry I’m late, Doraleous.
我在外面四处宣传 推广业务 为你立牌
I’ve been out and about, stirring up business, trying to make a name for you.
听着 我有一个— (猫叫声)
Look, I’ve got a – (cat meows)
嘿! 你又活过来了! (猫咳嗽)
Hey! You’re back! (cat coughs)
哦 该死
Aw, man.
听着 我有一个线索
Look, I’ve got a lead.
你猜怎么着 Nanadoos的国王Calas准备攻打Wetalds人的村庄
Turns out King Calas of the Nanadoos is setting to go to war against the village of the Wetalds.
Wetalds人?
The Wetalds?
没错 Wetalds人需要你 他们是很特别的一帮人
That’s right. Those Wetalds need you. They’re special people.
但有个情况需要注意:Nanadoos人的统帅是强大的Titanus
But there’s one thing: The Nanadoos will be led by the mighty Titanus.
Titanus?!?
Titanus?!?
这家伙是个疯子 有人说他是神 有人说他是不死之身!
The guy’s a madman. Some say he’s a god. Some say he can’t be killed!
我知道 我已经都听说过了
I know. I’ve heard all of these things.
他的尿能熔化钢铁!
His urine melts steel!
是的 我知道 这个我也听说了
No, I know, I’ve heard all of that.
但是Doraleous 这是你的机会
But Doraleous, this is your shot.
没错 这是我们的机会 我们可以一战成名
You’re right. This is our opportunity. We could make our name right here.
我们需要做好准备
We need to get ready.
(混乱的爆炸声) 猫爆炸了!
(messy explosion) Cat blew up!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julia

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScH2hewoCVw

相关推荐