未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

多拉勒斯和他的同伙10

Ep 10 Doraleous and Associates

也许你赢了这回合 巫师
You may have won that round, wizard.
但你会输了这场战争
But you will not win the battle.
事实上精灵赢了这一回合
Actually the elf won that round.
他有两个扔在了板上 有一个进了洞
He had two on the board, and one in the hole.
那巫师三个都扔在了板儿上了
And the wizard had three on the board.
所以洞是个好东西喽
Oh. So the hole is a good thing?
是的 它计3分
Yes, It counts for three points.
是的 巫师只有12分
Yeah, the wizard only has twelve.
我认为精灵有14分
I think the elf has fourteen points.
你知道吗 够了 我受够了这傻逼游戏
You know what, enough! enough with these stupid games!
当我们5个从这儿出去…
When the five of us get out of here…
是我们4个
Well there are four of us.
等一下 什么?
Wait, what?
是的 艾闰己经死了
Yeah, Aaron’s dead.
噢 那是怎么发生的
Ohhh. Well how the hell did that happen?
噢 我不知道 晚上寒冷的温度 饥饿
Oh I don’t know. Freezing temperatures at night. Starvation.
而且我们都已经5天没拉屎了
And the fact that none of us have shit in five days.
你在干什么 哈里
So how are you doing, Harry?
噢 你好 爵士 我只是在学习
Oh, good sir. Just studying is all.
这是你的一本学校的课本吗
Oh, is that one of your textbooks from school?
噢 不 爵士 这是一本十分特别的书
Oh, no sir. This is a very special book.
这是这一类书唯一的一本
It’s the only one of it’s kind.
经好多代传下来的
Handed down from Pooter to Pooter for generations it has.
嗯 魔法武器
Hmm. Magical weapons.
噢 是的 爵士 这是我最喜欢的一章
Oh yes Sir. This is my favorite chapter.
这里有 永恒之弓 光之棒 西风刃 冰指环
There’s the bow of eternity, the staff of light, the zephyr blade, the ring of ice…
等等 西风刃 翻回去
Hold on, zephyr blade? Go back.
噢 好的
Oh yes.
纽东尼亚最神秘的武器之一
One of the most mysterious weapons of Nudonia.
在盘古开天辟地之时 从大地中锻造出来
Forged from the earth at the beginning of time.
这上说西风刃挥舞时既使山也会震动
It is said that even mountains shakewhen the zephyr blade is swung.
并且只有有缘人能使用它的力量
And only the chosen one can wield it’s power.
你开玩笑呢吧
You’ve got to be kidding me.
干扰!
Interference!
– 嘿 多拉勒斯 你去哪儿? – 明天我就会回来
– Hey Doraleous, where are you going? – I’ll be back tomorrow!
– 那我能和你一起去吗?- 不行! 把马带进去
Well, can I come with you? – No! Take the horse inside.
你的执着证明了你的价值 勇士
Your persistence has deemed you worthy, warrior.
现在从我的手中拿走西风刃吧
Now take the zephyr blade from my hand.
前进并杀死躲在黑暗中的猛兽吧
Go forth and slay the beast that lies within the darkness.

Ummm.
我的西风刃出来了
My zephyr blade went out.
你心中之火将付予西风刃生命
The flame in your heart will keep the zephyr blade alive.
你不会真相信这破玩意儿吧?
You’re not actually buying this crap, are you?
什么?
What?
你正持着一支蜡烛
You’re holding a candle.
哈哈 我正拿着西风刃
(laughs) I’m holding the zephyr blade.
如果我是你 我会对手里拿着西风刃的人小心说话
And if I were you I would watch what you say to the man holding it.
好吧! 那就去杀死那头猛兽吧
Alright, go kill the beast then.
你心中有团火是件好事
It’s a good thing there’s a flame in your heart.
是的 你只是嫉妒
Yeah, you’re just jealous.
我是被选中的那一个
I’m the chosen one.
天哪
God.
嘿 多拉
Hello, Delorian.
你晚上睡得怎么样?
How do you sleep at night?
像婴儿那样
Like a baby.
是什么风把你给吹来了 多拉
What brings you here, Delorian?
我为西风刃而来
I’m here for the zephyr blade.
非常遗憾 多拉
I am so sorry, Delorian.
我刚把西风刃给出去
I just gave the zephyr blade away.

No.
我要那个真的
The real one.
我知道西风刃是一根树枝
I know the zephyr blade is a tree branch.
我能拥有那个树枝吗
Can I please have the tree branch?
你是说这个树枝 达拉
You mean this tree branch, Delorian?
你们知道什么最酷吗?
You all know what would be cool?
如果我把这匹马搬进城堡
If we took that horse and put it inside the castle.
那会不会很疯狂呢
Wouldn’t that be crazy?
城堡中有这只大马
Have the big horse inside the castle?
那是我的主意
That was my idea!
或是多拉勒斯的主意
Or Doraleous’ idea!
不 不 我喜欢这个主意 尼伯
No, no, I like that idea Neebs.
我的意思是我们不能让它就在这儿
I mean we can’t keep it out here.
它在城堡里会看起来更好的
It would look much better inside the castle.
终于
Finally!
你们4个 准备好你们的武器
You four, prepare your weapons.
是三个 圣上
Three your majesty.
三个?
Three?
糟糕
Shit.
卓克 卓克 卓克
Drak, Drak, Drak.
你先推 我们后推
You push, we’ll pull.
好 嘿 这是小伙子们的
Well, hey there fella’s.
你们弄到这的是一匹好马
That’s a nice horse you got there.
嘿 谢了
Hey thanks man.
你从哪里来
Where did you come from?
我只是路过
Well, I was just passing through.
她不卖 是吗
Say she’s not for sale is she?
不不不不不不
No no no no no no.

No.
…也许吧
…maybe.
好了 听着
Alright listen.
在那本波特的魔法书中见到过真正的西风刃
I saw the real zephyr blade in the magic book of Pooter.
所以请把兔子放下给我真正的西风刃
So put down the rabbit and give me the true zephyr blade, please.
所以说 你曾看过波特的魔法书
So you’ve seen the book of Pooter?
为什么你从前不说呢 多拉勒斯
Why didn’t you say so, Doraleous?
因为我今天才看到
Because I didn’t see it until today.
预言正在被实现 多拉勒斯
The prophecy is being fulfilled Doraleous.
现在去证明你的价值吧
Now to prove your worth.
你必须完成一次探索
You must complete one quest.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你必须去雪鸟峰峰顶
You must journey to the top of Snow Bird peak.
在那儿你将找到一个冰洞
There you will find an ice cave.
沿着洞穴你将发现可怕的Lispes的巢穴
Follow the cave until you reach the lair of the dreaded Lispes.
在那儿你必须取回一颗它的蛋并交给我
There you must retrieve one of it’s eggs and return it to me.
然后 你才值得拥有西风刃
And then, you will be worthy to wield the zephyr blade.
我会做到的
It will be done.
接下来 有西风刃助我 我将给纽东尼亚带来和平!
And then with the zephyr blade by my side, I will bring peace to Nudonia!
我会回来的!
I will return!
多拉勒斯 等等!
Doraleous, wait!
这儿有你探险路上用的着的东西
There is something you’ll need to complete your quest.
啊 让我猜猜
Ah let me guess.
是西风刃吗?
The zephyr blade?
你本来要这样说的 不是吗?
That’s what you were going to say, wasn’t it?
…也许吧
…maybe
我…我恨你
I…I hate you.
我恨你
I frikkin hate you.

(Aaaaahhh!!!
糟~啦~
Shiiiiittt!!!)
保重
Take care.
很高兴与你做生意
Nice doing business with you.
是啊 再见
Yeah, so long.
蠢货!
Sucker!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

多拉勒斯偶然看到西风刃 前往湖女处寻求 手下将木马卖掉了 无意中解决了隐患

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ID269421

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9cTtsUv7Tk

相关推荐