未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

多拉勒斯和他的同伙1

Ep 1 Doraleous and Associates

女士们 先生们 我很自豪地宣布多拉勒斯和他的同盟会正式
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m proud to announce that Doraleous and Associates is officially
开业
open for business.
万岁
Huzzah.
这里只有我们六个 多拉勒斯
There’s only, like, six of us here, Doraleous.
好的
Okay.
而且这里没有女士
And there’s no ladies.
我们还是开幕了
We’re still open for business.
这不是个很好的开幕式 这里只有员工
That’s not really a grand opening if it’s just the employees.
我说过这是个开幕式吗
Did I say it was a grand opening?
-好吧 至少它像是个开幕式 -它本来就是
-Well, it feels like a grand opening. -It’s an opening.
欢呼吧
Zip it guys!
从今天起 任何生活在恐惧中 任何倍受压迫
From this day forward, anyone living in fear, anyone being oppressed, anyone losing their
任何失去了他们所重视的自由的人
grip on freedom
有了可以投靠的人
will have someone to turn to.
他们将投靠多拉勒斯和他的同伙
They can turn to Doraleous and Associates.
只要一笔小钱
For a small fee.
或者一笔大钱 对吧 伙计们
Or a big fee, right fellas?
不管他们能否负担得起
Whatever they can afford.
干杯
Cheers everyone!
干杯
Cheers!
伙计们 我已经演讲了很久了 所以
Guys, I worked a long time on that speech, so …
多拉勒斯 我 用我的斧头向你们保证
Doraleous, I pledge my axe to you.
噢 我们开始吧
Oh, here we go.
多么美好的事业
And this wonderful cause.
马屁精
Ass kisser.
从现在起 我们心灵相通
From now on, our minds are shared.
我们有一样的大脑 从现在开始
We have the same brain, from here on out.
我们需要更多人口对哇
Don’t we need, like, more people?
当然 但拥有小而训练有素的团队同样有效
Sure, but a small, highly-skilled team can be just as effective.
就像布鲁 当他在国王耐古特手下工作 他们上战场时 他不用
Like Broof here – when he served under King Legopur, and they were at war, he didn’t fight

alongside
军队中成千上万的人一同作战 对吧 布鲁
the thousands of people in their army, did you, Broof?
我们只有九个人
We only had nine.
他们的人比我们多多了
That’s still three more than we have.
我们要有更多的人
We’re going to get more men.
该死的 耐心点
Dammit, be patient.
看 额 大军队都是笨拙的 他们的踪迹可以被预测 他们很显眼
See, like, big armies are clumsy, they’re predictable, they’re obvious.
布鲁的团队是特别的 我们这个团队也是特别的
Broof’s team was special, and this team is also special!
我是说 我们的优势是没有繁文缛节的君主制把我们
I mean, the advantage we have is that we don’t have the red tape of a monarchy weighing us
拖累
down.
额哼 也没有好武器
Mmmhmm, or good weapons.
或马
Or horses.
我们要武器
We are going to get weapons.
现在我们去找武器
And we’ve got weapons right now.
当然 武器要多多益善 但我们只是刚起步 够用就行
Sure, it’d be nice to have more, but we’ve enough to get started!
是啦 那马呢
Yeah, but what about the horses?
我是说 我们不仅要好马 同时 该死的 你懂的 我们要更快的马
I mean, I mean, not only are they pretty, but damn it, you know, we can get around a lot faster!
盾怎么样
How about a shield?
还是抛石机
Or a trebuchet?
好笑哦 抛石机
Funny word, trebuchet …
这是
It is.
接着说
Keep saying it.
-抛石机-再说一次
-Trebuchet.-One more time.
行了 闭嘴
Okay, shut up.
多拉勒斯 如果你真的想消灭你的敌人 你需要西风 之剑
Doraleous, if you really want to annihilate your enemies, what you need is the Zephyr Blade.
(笑)西风之剑只是个传说 -噢
(laughs) The Zephyr Blade’s just a myth. -Oh!
多拉勒斯 没得好谈了
Doraleous, that’s no way to talk.
西风之剑真的存在
The Zephyr Blade’s real.
被湖中女王看管
Guarded by The Lady of the Lake.
但 就算它是真的存在 你也不能上去拿走西风之剑
But, even if it is real, uh, you can’t just go up and grab the Zephyr Blade.
你不得是上天选的人物吗
Don’t you have to be, like, the Chosen One or something?
噢 上吧
Oh, come on!
你又不会有什么损失
What have you got to lose?
去湖中 询问剑的下落
Go to the lake, ask the broad for the sword.
你说得对 沃肯先生
You’re right, Sir Walken.
值得一试
It is worth a shot.
-好了 我们到了-什么 难道我们只是傻站在这
-All right, here we are. -What, do we just stand here?
当然不是
Oh no.
也许我们应该把湖中女王叫出来
Maybe we should call out for the Lady of the Lake.
你说得不错
Not a bad idea!
女士
Lady!
不不不不不 多拉勒斯
No no no no no, Doraleous.
我们一起喊
I think we should all do it.
-如果四个人一起喊肯定会吸引她的注意 -一起喊 好的
-I mean, if four people are yelling, it’s bound to get some attention.- Let’s to it together, yeah.
我觉得这样做不错
I think that’d be good.
(每个人都大叫)女士 你在哪里
(everybody yells) Hey Lady! Where are you?
你好
Hello!
湖中女王
Lady of the Lake!
来这里吧 女士
Come out here, Lady!
现在 我们不会把她吓跑了吧
Now that’d just going to scare her away.
这癫狂的声音 麦当
What’s up with the creepy voice, Mirdon?
那是我的正常声音
It’s my regular voice!
女士
Hey Lady!
-女士-我就是这样叫人的 尼斯
-lady-That’s how I call people! Neebs!
麦当 你这样叫就像在说 别过来
That’s like saying, “Don’t come,” Mirdon.
哦 我是个跟踪狂
Yeah. “I’m a stalker.”
那是什么 噢 等下 耶 发生什么
What’s that? Oh, wait. Yeah, something’s happening.
多拉勒斯 我是湖中女王
Doraleous, I am the Lady of the Lake.
走上来 你是天选之人
Step forward, for you are the Chosen One.
我是天选之人吗
I’m the Chosen One?
我是天选之人
I’m the Chosen One!
多拉勒斯是天选之人 你在和我开玩笑吧
Doraleous is the Chosen One! Are you kidding me?
看 多拉勒斯 强大的西风之剑
Behold, Doraleous, the mighty Zephyr Blade!
这是西风之剑吗
That’s the Zephyr Blade?
是的
Yes.
这就是个小匕首
That’s just a tiny little dagger.

No.
这就是传说中的西风之剑
This is the legendary Zephyr Blade.
我以为西风之剑会更大
I imagined it a lot bigger.
你们不这样想吗
Didn’t you guys?
你不想要的话 就我拿走了
Well if you don’t want it, I’ll take it!
不 我拿走它 但我只是 你懂的
No, I’m going to take it, but I just, you know, I didn’t picture –
好了 停止抱怨
Well, quit bitching about it!
我要做什么
What do I have to do?
从我手中拿走西风之剑
Take the Zephyr Blade from my hand.
去森林 杀死黑暗中的野兽
Go forth into the forest, and slay the beast that lies within the darkness.
(窃窃私语)
(whimpers)
没事的 可以的
No, it’s fine.
伙计们 我做得到的
Guys, I can do this.
好了 我要带着西风之剑 我手中的西风之剑
All right, I’m going to take the Zephyr Blade – this Zephyr Blade, in my hand
去杀野兽
and go to kill that beast.
后面这条路吗
Back this way?
要勇敢 多拉勒斯
Be brave, Doraleous!

Okay.
我去了
I’m going!
你行的
You can do it!
好了 我确定它不是西风之剑
Okay, pretty sure this isn’t the Zephyr Blade!
你真聪明 多拉勒斯
You are wise, Doraleous.
这不是西风之剑
That is not the Zephyr Blade.
但我只要西风之剑
But I asked specifically for the Zephyr Blade!
那么小的东西不可能是
That is far too small to be the Zephyr Blade.
我知道的
I know that!
我说过了
I said that!
我说过它像是个小匕首
I said it was like a tiny dagger.
你没这样说过 多拉勒斯
You did not say that, Doraleous.
我说过这是小匕首
I said that’s a small dagger.
那现在 -你说过是小匕首吗
That’s now – You said that’s a tiny dagger?
我刚才屁股被大野兽踢了 都是因为这把破匕首
I just got my ass kicked by that giant ass beast, and this freaking dagger bent.
我可以拿到真的西风之剑吗
Can I get the real Zephyr Blade, please?
不 她拿出来的话 你会疯掉的 欣喜若狂 就好像你得到梦寐以求的宝剑一样
No, she pulled that out and you went crazy ape shit over it like you were happy about it.
现在你却表现得一点都不喜欢它 -她告诉我那是西风之剑
And now you’re acting like you don’t even appreciate it! -She told me it was the Zephyr Blade.
明明是你告诉我的 这是真正的西风之剑
You told me it is the true Zephy Blade.
看 多拉勒斯 真的西风之剑
Behold, Doraleous, the true Zephyr Blade.
现在 它看起来像是西风之剑
Now that looks like a Zephyr Blade.
好啦 那是一块饼干
All right, that’s a biscuit.

No.
那是西风之剑
It is the Zephyr Blade.
所以 你吃西风之剑
So … you’re eating the Zephyr Blade?
是的
Yes.
我告诉你 你回去 去吃西风之剑 带着你的屁股回你 的水里
I’ll tell you what: you go ahead and eat that Zephyr Blade, bring your ass back down into that water
拿给我真的西风之剑 好吗
and get me the real Zephyr Blade, okay?
如你所愿
As you wish.
你知道的 我会烧了这里的
You know, I was set on fire back there.
我的错 多拉勒斯
My bad, Doraleous.
多拉勒斯 你太粗鲁了
Doraleous, you’re being kind of rude.
她 你 你就不知道我遭受了什么
She – you – you have no idea what I just went through.
好啦 但她是个女人
Yeah, but she’s a lady!
我知道
I know!
你怎么知道这东西不是西风之剑呢
How do you know that thing wasn’t the Zephyr Blade?
西风之剑超大的啊
That thing was freaking huge!
什么 这个
What, this?
不 这是饼干
No, the biscuit!
你见过西风之剑吗
Have you seen the Zephyr Blade?
不 但我确定它不是西风之剑
No, but I’m pretty sure it’s not a Zephyr Biscuit.
现在她会再拿出一个假的西风之剑 因为你惹恼了她
Now she’s going to bring a fake Zephyr Blade because you pissed her off.
她正在吃西风之剑 尼斯
She was eating that Zephyr Blade, Neebs.
看 多劳勒拉
Behold, DeLorean.
是多拉勒斯
It’s Doraleous.
我就是这样说的
That’s what I said.
看 多拉勒拉 强大的西风之剑
Behold, DeLorean – the mighty Zephyr Blade.
这是个树枝
And that’s a tree branch.
不 这是真的西风之剑
No, for this is truly the Zephyr Blade.
好吧 额 你知道
All right, um, you know what?
算了吧
Forget it.
因为 你知道的 我家有一树西风之剑 我只要
Because, I’ve got a whole tree full of Zephyr Blades back home, and I’ll just
掰一枝
grab one of those.
但 额 是的
But, uh, yeah.
算我自讨没趣
Thanks for nothing.
额 所有的伤口 我都会好好欣赏的
And, uh, all the wounds, I appreciate those too.
来吧伙计们 我们走吧
Come on guys, let’s go.
这就是我们的一天
So that was our day?!?
所以我就放弃了 多拉勒斯
So we’re just going to give up, DeLorean?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julia

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg1mxlzEP3Q

相关推荐