ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

企业家把不可能变成可能 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

企业家把不可能变成可能

Entrepreneurs Making It Happen Against The Odds

幕后片花
OFF AIR
你必须走出去,得到它
You have to go out and get it
Joel Fory Greg Lutze创始人-vsco
Joel Fory Greg Lutze Founder-VSCO
我是一个科罗拉多的孩子,我喜欢的小而酷的山城,
I am a Colorado kid, small and cool mountain town that I love,
在一个小镇上,每个人都认识并打招呼
In a small mountain town like everybody knows everyone and say hi.
你的互动方式是非常不同的。
How you interacted is very different.
它很低调,人们一般都很漂亮
It’s pretty low-key and people’re generally pretty nice.
我想 这些特质已融入到我的性格里了
I think that’s, they has been transferred to my personality.
我的成长与安德鲁很像 当地人多数是的工薪阶层
My grow-up seem Andrew and the local is very much kind of working class,
在各行各业努力着 没有人会放弃 所以你必须成长并成功
hard working diverse area that no one gonna give up so you have to grow up and make it.
这是个好问题
That’s a good question.
我不知道,我实际上这么认为
I don’t know, I actually think
当我们开始的时候我怀着一种高兴的心情,虽然我们并不清楚的知道我们正在做什么
I am kind of glad when we started, we didn’t totally know what we’re doing.
我注意到一种没有过的快乐
And I mentioned kind of glad we didn’t
因为我认为我们正在做一些有很大风险的事情
Because I think we were taking some big risk step that we did
我们现在要做的就是尝试
Our all now is trying to
我不知道教练是不是正确的词
I don’t know if coach is the right word but
让团队一起玩得很好,一起工作。
get the team to play well together, work together.
对乔来说,我认为是,他是,
For Joe, I think it’s, he’s,
这听起来就像基本的奶酪球。
this is, this is gonna sound like the base cheeseball.
企业家应该思考 但这种强烈的激情是为了实现什么
Entrepreneur should think ever but, but this strong passion to accomplish what is that all for.
就像格雷格的能力,他喜欢你想说的任何东西。
Like Greg’s ability to like taking in whatever you wanna say.
这是一种而已
It’s kind of just
就像平静下来,像把它放下来
kind of like calming, like bringing it down and like
把它写在路上,就像“是的,这正是我想要说的。”
write it out on the way like “yeah, that’s exactly what I was trying to say.”
你经常听到我这样说,
You hear me say that often,
很多类似于写作,背后的理念。
a lot of kind of like the writing, the ethos behind.
这是由格雷格产生的。
This is really born out of Greg.
是他,从每个人那里听到他所听到的。
It’s him, taking in what he hears from everyone.
并把它翻译成
And translating it in anyway.
我从来没有把自己看作是我自己的
I never saw myself as only my own, you know
公司没有办法。
company no way.
也许会开一家拉面店,但不做,不做VSCO。
maybe opening up a ramen shop but not doing, not doing VSCO.
我们也谈过了,薯条店
We’ve talked instead too, French fries shop, yeah
我的父母都是,你知道的
Both my parentes are kind of just, you know
做些无中生有的事。
make something out of nothing.
我妈妈是这个国家的一种免疫
And my mom is an immigrant to this country,
她是一个年轻的女孩因为她总是这样
she was a young girl since kind of always have that
没有人会把它给你。
no one is gonna give it to you.
你必须走出去,让自己从自己开始。
You gotta go out and kind of make it started by self.
有一件事你可以控制。
There is one thing you can control.
那就是你可以比周围的人更努力地工作。
That’s you can just work harder than everyone surrounds you.
电影灰姑娘的台词。
Lines from the movie Cinderella.
就像善良,有勇气,我就像
Just like be kind and have courage, I was like
我有一个女儿,所以我们就这样做了。
I have a daughter so we were into that kind of stuff.
两个女儿。-二,是的,我有两个女儿。
-Two daughters.- Two, yeah, I have two daughters.
想法就是
Yeah, just the idea that
你可以有勇气 你可以走出去 你可以所向披靡
you can have courage, you can go out, you can be fearless,
但是你要善良对待他人
but you can also be kind to other people.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

企业家,没什么不可能

听录译者

Scarlett

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

审核团HY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M07Xyned2ho

相关推荐