未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

进入世界上最致命的花园

Enter the Deadliest Garden in the World

(perky music)
[轻快的音乐]
英国最致命的花园
Atropa belladonna will kill you.
颠茄会让你死掉
Datura will put you to sleep, forever.
曼陀罗会让你长眠
Aconitine will kill you.
乌头碱会让你死掉
Laurel will produce cyanide and kill you.
月桂会产生氰化物并且致命
Every plant here in the Poison Garden is poisonous
毒性植物花园里的每种植物都是有毒的
and has the ability to kill you.
而且能够致命
My name’s Trevor Jones and I’m the head gardener of Alnwick Garden.
我叫Trevor Jones 是阿尼客花园的园丁主管
This plant is giant hogweed.
这种植物是巨型猪草
It will get up to around about eight foot high.
它会长到大概8英尺高
It’s phototoxic, so it will burn your skin
由于它是光毒性植物 所以会灼伤皮肤
and give you blisters for up to seven years.
并让你长水疱长达7年
This garden is set in the war garden of the old castle in Northumberland, U.K.
这个花园位于英国诺森伯兰郡古城堡的战争花园中
We have around about 95 plants
这里约有95种植物
and we’re adding to the collection all the time.
而且我们一直在不断增加植物种类
This plant is aconitine, or monkshood.
这种植物叫乌头碱 或附子花
Wonderful blue flowers
有着美丽的蓝色花朵
but the whole of the plant is poisonous
但整个植物都是有毒的
The berries crushed up and fed to you will kill you.
浆果压碎后吃掉会让人丧命
The leaves themselves will kill you also,
叶子本身也是致命的
as will the root and the stem.
根部和茎部也是一样
We have to obviously maintain the garden,
我们很显然要养护花园
so we have to tend the plants
所以我们必须照料这些植物
and when we do that, we have to be very careful of the way we operate,
做这些的时候 我们必须非常小心 时刻注意工作方法
so we have to cover some of our skin
因此我们在打理特别危险的植物时
when we deal with particularly dangerous plants.
必须遮挡皮肤
This plant is laurel.
这是月桂
It produces cyanide, and we all know what that’ll do to you.
它会产生氰化物 我们应该都知道其作用是什么
So it was the brainchild of the duchess, the Duchess of Northumberland,
这座花园是诺森伯兰郡公爵夫人的智慧结晶
so rather than having a herb garden,
她并不打算创建一个草本植物园
she decided to create more interest and have a poison garden.
而是决定创造更多利益 然后就有了毒性植物花园
They’re very very common plants.
这里的植物都是非常常见的
In fact, a lot of them are what we call cottage garden plants,
实际上 很多都是所谓的农舍花园植物
and they’re grown in many people’s gardens
许多人的花园里都种植的有
but people don’t know how harmful they actually are.
但人们并不知道它们有多致命
This is atropa belladonna.
这是颠茄
Four berries are enough to kill a child.
四粒浆果就足以杀死一个小孩
People are intrigued by poisonous plants.
人们总是对毒性植物很好奇
I’m often very worried when they come out
他们来到这里时我经常很担心
because many of them will be growing these plants at home,
因为他们大多数都会在家里种植这些植物
and they don’t realize the powerful impact plants can have on us as humans.
但却并没有意识到植物对人类的影响有多么巨大
你觉得在这里做园丁有趣吗?
Definitely.
当然有趣
为什么?
It’s a good way to get rid of your wife. (chuckles)
这是一种远离妻子的好方法
[轻笑]
I don’t know.
我也不知道 [咯咯笑]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

世界上最致命的花园,其实里面是一些很常见的植物

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

米娜

审核员

审核员TOP

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tboW11dMeKs

相关推荐