ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

电影中的英语:’Somebody Got The Better Of Us’ – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

电影中的英语:'Somebody Got The Better Of Us'

English @ the Movies: 'Somebody Got The Better Of Us'

欢迎来到“电影中的英语” 在这里我们会教你电影中听到过的美式英语
Welcome to English at The Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
今天的表达是“有人打败了我们” 出自电影“惊天魔盗团2”
Today’s expression is “somebody got the better of us” from the movie “Now you see me 2”.
这部电影是关于进行魔术表演的人
This film is about people who do magic shows
一个诡计多端的商人强迫他们去偷一个很重要的东西
A tricky businessman forces them to steal something important.
留心这个短语 “有人打败了我们”
Watch for the phrase “somebody get the better of us”
我们从一个纽约的屋顶跳下
we jumped off a rooftop in New York
然后我们就到了中国
and we landed in China
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
有人打败了我们
Somebody got the better of us
总是有方法的好吗
Ok? Somehow
你掉进了一个陷阱
Yes, you were lured into a trap
所以这个短语是什么意思?“somebody got the better of us”
So what does that mean “somebody got the better of us”
“某人比你优秀”或者“某人打败了你”?
“someone is better than you” or “someone defeated you”
再听一遍看看你是否正确
Listen again and see if you are correct.
我们从一个纽约的屋顶跳下
we jumped off a rooftop in New York
然后我们就到了中国
and we landed in China
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
有人打败了我们
总有办法的好吗
Ok? Somehow
“somebody got the better of us” 意思是“有人打败了我们”
“somebody got the better of us” means “someone defeated you”
在电影里有一个商人强迫魔术师们去偷一个很重要的东西
In the movie, there is a businessman who forces the magicians to steal something important.
当这个女人说道“有人打败了我们” 它的意思是
when the woman says, “somebody got the better of us “, it means
魔术师们不得不去做一些他们不想做的事
the magicians had to do something they did not want to do
如果有人打败了你 通常上指的是不太好的事
If someone gets the better of you, usually it is not a good thing.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

今天要介绍的短语是"Somebody Got The Better Of Us",这个短语是什么意思?是某人比我好吗?一起来看看吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

鑫鑫向荣

审核员

【MR】拾月

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x1poZuxh1c

相关推荐