未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

电影中的英语:'My Heart Was Broken'

English @ the Movies: 'My Heart Was Broken'

背景音乐
BGM
欢迎来到 电影中的英语
Welcome to English @ the movies.
在这里我们会教你一些在电影中听到的美式英语
where we teach you American-English heard at the movies.
我们今天的词组是“我的心碎了”
Our phrase today is “my heart was broken”
来自电影《海边的曼彻斯特》
from the movie “Mancherster by the sea” .
它讲述了男主的哥哥去世之后
It tells the story of a man whose brother died.
他必须要照顾他哥哥十几岁的儿子
And now he must care for his teenager son.
但是他烦心的生活还包括了他和他妻子的问题
But his trouble life also includes troubles with his wife.
听“我的心碎了”这句表达
Listen for the expression “my heart was broken” .
我对你说了很多难听的话
I said a lot of terrible things to you.
我的心都碎了
My heart was broken.
我知道你的心也碎了
And I know yours was broken too.
不 你不明白
No, you don’t understand.
—我心里什么都没有了—那不是真的
– There’s nothing there.- That’s not true.
那么你觉得“我的心碎了”是什么意思呢
So what do you think “my heart was broken” means?
是我的心脏不太好
Is it my heart was not working well
还是我的感情受到了严重的伤害?
or my feelings were hurt badly?
我对你说了很多难听的话
I said a lot of terrible things to you.
我的心都碎了
My heart was broken.
我知道你的心也碎了
And I know yours was broken too.
不 你不明白
No, you don’t understand.
—我心里什么都没有了—那不是真的
– There’ s nothing there.- That’ s not true.
“我的心碎了”意思是我的感情受到了严重的伤害
“my heart was broken” means my feelings were hurt badly.
在这部电影中 妻子说她的心碎了
In the film, the wife says her heart was broken.
她很伤心
She was sad.
这并不意味着她的心真的碎了
It does not mean that person’s heart is physically broken.
这个表达是跟情感有关的
This expression is about emotions.
人们可能会在遇到不好的事情的时候
People may say it when something bad has happened
和他们的感情受到伤害的时候用到它
and their feelings are hurt.
这就是 电影中的英语
And that is English @ the movies.
我是Anbor
I’m Anbor.
我觉得这是一段美好友谊的开始
I think it is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从电影《海边的曼彻斯特》轻松get到如何用英语表达“我的心碎了”

听录译者

胡萝北

翻译译者

FEVEL1988

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfvWHIo8RFg

相关推荐