ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

看电影学英语:’I am Dead Meat’ – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

看电影学英语:'I am Dead Meat'

English @ the Movies: 'I am Dead Meat'

背景音乐
BGM
欢迎来到看电影学英语
Welcome to English @ the Movies.
这里你可以通过电影学习英语
where we teach you American-English heard at the movies.
今天的短语是”I am dead meat”
Our saying today is “I am dead meat”.
出自《萌宝满天飞》这部有趣的电影
It comes from a funny film called “Storks”.
人们曾开玩笑说有一只鹤(送子鸟)
People once joked that a stork,
一种腿很长的鸟
a large long-legged bird,
把孩子送到他们的父母身边
brings a baby to its parents.
这个电影是 关于一个女孩和一只鹤
This film tells about a girl and a stork
派送一个婴儿
carring one more baby.
请听这个短语“I am dead meat”
Listen for the saying “I am dead meat”
这是最后一个要派送的婴儿
There’s one last baby to deliver.
这是个没有得到他们所需要的孩子的家庭
This is a family that never got the baby they asked for.
如果这个婴儿能找到她的家 那么或许我也可以找到我的
If this baby finds her family then maybe I can find mine.
如果有人发现的话 I am a dead meat!
If anyone finds out this I am a dead meat!
所以你认为这个短语的意思是
So what do you think “I am dead meat” means?
是 我将成为晚餐
Is it I will be dinner
还是 我会有大麻烦
or I am in big trouble.
再听一遍
Listen again.
你回答正确了吗
Did you have the right answer?
这是最后一个要派送婴儿
There’s one last baby to deliver.
如果有人发现的话 I am dead meat!
If anyone finds out about this I am dead meat!
说 “I am dead meat”的时候
The saying “I am dead meat”
意味着我有大麻烦
means I am in big trouble.
或许因为你错了
Perhaps because you did something wrong.
在电影中送子鸟做了
In the film the stork does something
大家都不赞成的事情
that it is not suppose to do anymore.
派送婴儿
Deliver a baby.
但这仅仅是一部电影
But this is only a film.
现实生活中如果你有大麻烦
In real life if you are dead meat,
那就意味着你真的有大麻烦
it means you really are in big trouble!
这里是看电影学英语
And that is English @ the Movies.
我是Anbor
I am Anbor.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看短片《萌宝满天飞》学习短语“I am dead meat”。

听录译者

FEVEL1988

翻译译者

Shirley

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GYGCIOCH3k

相关推荐