未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何抛开字幕看英文电影

English Listening Practice: How to Understand Movies Without Subtitles

让我们来讨论一个你听英语(尤其是看电影)时
Let’s talk about a problem you might
可能遇到的问题吧:
have when listening to English, especially when
你无法理解你所听到的东西
watching a movie: You don’t understand whatyou hear.
这并不是因为你不认识其中的单词
And this is not because you don’t know the vocabulary.
如果你阅读字幕
If you read the transcript or
就能很容易的理解它的意思
the subtitles, you will understand the material just fine.
这证明你已经认识了这些单词
So you already know the words being used.
只是听到的时候认不出它们
You just don’t recognize them when listening.
所以你该怎么做呢?
So what should you do?
多项研究表明
According to many research studies,
解决这个问题的一个有效方法是
an effective way to deal with this problem is to practice
从易到难的练习听力
listening through easy-to-hard training.
在一项研究中 参与者们要进行一项和听力有关的任务
In one study, participants were trained to perform a task related to hearing.
任务分为三个 级别–简单 正常 和困难
And there were three levels of difficulty – easy, normal,and difficult.
参与者们被分成两组
The participants were divided into two groups.
第一组只需要练习完成
The first group was trained to
困难级的任务
perform only the difficult version of that task.
而第二组
The second group, however,
在完成困难版本任务前
started with the easy and normal versions first before
要先完成简单和普通版本
performing the difficult version.
研究者想知道哪组能更好的完成困难级任务
The researchers wanted to know which group would perform the difficult version better.
所以结果是什么呢?
So what was the result? Well,
尽管对于困难级的练习比较少
despite having less training
第二组实际上
with the difficult version, the second group actually
表现的更好
performed better.
这项研究表明 一般而言
Practically speaking, this finding suggests
如果你做某事有困难
that if you have difficulty doing something,
从简单的开始
instead of just keep doing that,
有所进步后逐渐提高难度
it’s more effective to start with something easy and
会比一直做高难度的更有效
then slowly increase the difficulty as youimprove.
所以你要怎么把这个知识应用到提高听力上?
So how can you apply this knowledge to improveyour listening?
我来告诉你
I’ll tell you.
首先 在开始时你要听尽量简单的
First you have to make it easyin the beginning.
打个比方
For example, if you listen
如果你要听你手机上的英文播客
to podcasts in English on your smartphone,
找一个能改变播放速度的软件
find an app that lets you change playback
那样你就可以在听的时候
speed so that you can slow down or
加速或放慢速度
speed up what you’re listening to.
如果你在电脑上听听力
If you listen on
电脑上也有能改变播放速度的程序
your computer, there are programs that cando that as well. Then,
那么无论什么时候你有无法理解的地方
whenever you have trouble understanding,
就可以用软件减慢播放速度
use the app to slow down the audio like this:
就像这样
[对话速度变慢]
[conversation slows down]
现在听起来更容易理解了 对吧
So now it gets easier, right?
因为 你有更多的时间来思考
You have moretime to think.
你有更多的时间来弄明白
You have more time to make
那些发音不清的单词
out words that aren’t pronounced clearly.
你有更多的时间
You have more time to guess the meanings of
来猜测新单词和词组的意思
new words and phrases.
我们的想法就是 在开始时就让事情变得简单
The idea here is to make it easy in the beginning.
听慢速英语
Listen at slower speeds.
听容易听懂的
Listen to speakers
演说者的音频
that are easy to understand.
听一些简单的东西 比如播客或者采访
Listen to easystuff like podcasts and interviews as opposed
不要一开始就是电影 从小的开始
to movies. Start small.
不过这还不够
But you’re not done yet.
这样的训练要求你经历从易到难的过程
Easy-to-hard trainingrequires you to go from easy to difficult.
所以一旦你的听力技提高巧 你就要随之提升听力难度
So once your listening skills improve, you have to gradually increase the difficulty.
比如所 如果说你正在听的演讲者语速较慢
For example, if you’re listening to
你能够清楚地听到每一个单词
a speaker that speaks slowly and you can understand everything,
那么不要再用正常速度继续听下去
instead of listening at the normal speed,
加快播放速度 像这样:
speed it up like this: Now,
加速之后
after you speed it up,
你应该仍旧能够听懂
you must still be able to understand the content but you
但是会感觉有点不舒服
should feel a little uncomfortable.
这会让你更习惯于
This willhelp you become more familiar with listening
听快速演讲者的讲话
to fast speakers.
中心思想就是不断鞭促你自己
The idea here is to keep pushing yourself.
如果你一直听简单的东西
If you keep listening to something easy, your
你的听力技巧就不会提高
listening skills will stop improving.
所以你必须要不断挑战自己
So youhave to keep challenging yourself.
所以
So listen
不断提高播放速度
at faster speeds. Also,
同时 不要一直听一个人的音频
don’t keep listeningto the same person.
听听演说风格不同的
Listen to different people
演说者的音频
with different speaking styles.
在这之后呢 开始看没有字幕的视频
And then…start watching movies without subtitles.
如果这还是很难 那么让播放速度
If it’s still difficult, you can slow down
比原来慢5%-10%
the movie by 5% or 10%.
甚至更多
Or you can slow it down even more
如果你不介意这样的慢速的话
if you don’t mind the slowness.
一旦你习惯于此
Once you get used to it,
你就可以看正常速度的电影了
you can then start watching movies at normal speed. Alright,
好了 这就是这则视频的主要内容了
that concludes this video.
为了帮助你开始 我建立了一个
To helpyou get started, I have created a resource
你可以免费下载英语听力材料的网页
page where you can download English listeningmaterial for free.
点击此处访问页面
Click here to go to that
点击此处访问页面
page.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教你一个不用字幕也能看懂电影的好方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ID377805

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=todTT866rx8

相关推荐