ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

俚语Keep One’s Eyes Peeled – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

俚语Keep One's Eyes Peeled

English in a Minute: Keep One's Eyes Peeled

美国之音 学英语
VOA Learning English
欢迎来到一分钟英语!
Welcome to English in a Minute!
这应该是个令人头疼的俚语
This idiom sounds like it might be painful:
Keep one’s eyes peeled
Keep one’s eyes peeled
这是什么意思?
What does this mean?
翻眼睛?
Peel your eyes?
我们来查明真相吧
Let’s find out:
我为了工作打算挑些新衣服
I am looking for some new clothes for work.
我需要一些外套和领带
I need some coats and ties.
但是我没有足够的钱
But I don’t have much money to spend.
我猜最近应该会有些折扣吧
I think there might be some good sales coming soon.
我会盯紧了
I’ll keep my eyes peeled
有划算货时 我会告诉你
And let you know if I see anything good for you.
Keep your eyes peeled
Keep your eyes peeled,
意思是你在仔细的寻找一些东西或者某人
means you are watching carefully for something,or someone.
你不想错过任何东西
You do not want to miss anything.
To peel 意味着剥去外衣
To peel something means to pull back the outside cover,
就像剥一个橘子
like peeling an orange.
当然
Of course,
并不是真的翻眼皮
you are not really peeling back your eyelid,
在你警惕的时候
when you keep your eyes peeled.
这就是今天的一分钟英语!记住keep one’s eyes peeled的意思是提高警觉哦
And that’s English in a Minute!Keep one’s eyes peeled

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

VOA教你学英语短语

听录译者

风浪

翻译译者

源谷川润-

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KwcOfqnb8w

相关推荐