ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

1分钟英语:Don’t Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

1分钟英语:Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch

English in a Minute: Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch

[播放音乐]
[mucic playing]
欢迎观看一分钟英语
Welcome to English in a Minute!
在美式英语中
American English
有很多和动物有关的习语
has a lot of animal idioms.
下面是一句常见的习语
Here’s a common one:
在小鸡孵化前不要去数它的数目
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
这是一句和数学有关的习语
Is this expression about math,
还是和务农有关的
or farming?
我的老板说要给我加薪啦
My boss says I’m getting a raise!
我准备给自己添个新的笔记本电脑
Time to get a new laptop computer
然后把巴西旅游列入我的计划中……
and plan my trip to Brazil…
喔 喔 喔 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我很替你开心 乔纳森
I’m happy for you, Jonathan,
但是钱真的
but has the money actually
已经打进你银行账户里了吗
landed in your bank account?
呃 准确说还没有 但是……
Well, not exactly, but…
在小鸡孵化前 不要去数它的数目(不要过于乐观)
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
在小鸡孵化前 不要去数它的数目
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch
意思是 你不要笃定地相信一些事情
means you should not depend on something
除非它已经切实发生了
until it actually happens.
不是所有的鸡蛋都能长成小鸡
Not every egg grows into a chicken.
所以你不能认为已经拥有了这些小鸡
So you cannot count on having those chickens
除非它们已经出现
until they come out,
或者他们从鸡蛋里孵化出来了
or hatch, from their eggs.
以上 就是今天的一分钟英语
And that’s English in a Minute!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不要对没有被证实的事过于乐观。事情没有真正发生之前,任何构想都是虚幻。

听录译者

Ice

翻译译者

🔥云四

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EttnnWIAL_s

相关推荐