未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
/* Error on https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@mdi/font@^3.0.0/css/materialdesignicons.min.css : Something went wrong: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 7000 milliseconds */ /* Error on https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/animate.css@^3.5.2/animate.min.css : Something went wrong: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 7000 milliseconds */
播放视频

由情绪引起的身体不适

Emotions Cause Physical Pain? | Mind Body Connection | Doctor Mike

I pivot my line of questioning.
我改变了我的提问思路
I start asking the patient what’s going on their lives now.
我开始问患者 他们的生活现在怎么样
What was their childhood like?
他们的童年生活怎么样
What were their parents like?
他们的父母怎么样
And once you get this release valve, a lot of symptoms go away.
一旦你找到这个释放阀 很多症状就消失了
(soulful keyboard and percussion music)
[深情的键盘打击乐]
Hey guys, welcome to another episode of the Wednesday check-up.
嘿 各位 欢迎来到《周三体检》的最新一期
Today I wanna talk about mind-body disorders.
今天 我要讲的是“身心失调”
And I know that sounds like a fruitful topic, I promise it’s not.
我知道这听起来像是一个富有成果的话题 但我保证它不是
It’s something that’s not talked about enough within the medical community.
它并没有在医学界得到充分的探讨
It’s under-researched.
它仍然在研究中
And it can be contributing to millions of conditions all cross the world
但在世界范围内 它却被广泛应用于各种疾病的诊断中
without even us knowing about it.
甚至在我们都不知道它的情况下
Mental health and physical health
心理健康和身体健康
are truly one and the same.
实质上是相统一的
You can’t have very good physical health without very good mental health.
你没有好的心理状况 就不会有好的身体状况
To give you some examples
下面我来举几个例子
of how powerful the mind is in taking control over the body,
关于情绪在控制身体方面是多么强大
let’s take into consideration the placebo effect.
我们来讨论一下安慰剂效应
Someone, let’s say having a lot of pain,
假设有个人说他很疼痛
someone gives them a sugar pill
有人给他们一片糖片
that has no active effect on pain,
实际上这是没有什么药效的药片
but they tell them that it’s gon na have an effect on their pain,
但是告诉他们 这个药对于止痛是有效果的
Voila, the person feels less pain
瞧 这个人感觉疼痛少了很多
and in general they think that they feel better quicker.
他们大体上都感觉比以前好了很多
Reflexively most people think that
尽管大多数人认为
if they are given a placebo, it’s only a mental effect.
那些人得到了安慰剂 这仅仅是一种心理效应
In reality, it’s also an effect on your physical health.
但实际上 也会对你的身体健康产生影响
Because when a person has 10 out of 10 pain,
因为当一个人感到十分的疼痛时
as an example, their heart rate also goes up.
例如他们的心率不断上升
That’s an objective finding that we can use
我们可以使用目标检查的方法
to gauge whether or not someone has pain.
来判断某人是否有疼痛
Once we give them a placebo,
一旦我们给了他们安慰剂
not only do they feel that they have less pain,
他们不仅会感受到疼痛有所缓解
but their heart rate drops
而且他们的心率也会下降
as if they are actually experiencing less of that pain.
仿佛药真的缓解了他们的疼痛
This works also the same way on the other side of the spectrum.
这种功效还体现在生活其它方面
If you’re having, say a lot of stressors in your life,
比如说 如果你在生活中有很多压力
you’re suffering with some sort of mental health condition,
你正在面临一些心理问题
your blood pressure can be high.
你的血压会升高
I’ve realized that we don’t put enough emphasis
我才意识到我们没有充分强调
on this mind-body connection.
这种身体和心理的联接
And I’ll tell you what I mean.
我来告诉你我在表达什么
Very often, as a society, as a culture,
通常 从社会和文化角度
we want to tie everything back to a physical cause.
我们总想将任何事情归结于身体原因
If someone has elbow pain, if someone has low back pain,
如果某人手肘疼 如果某人后背疼
even if someone has a condition
甚至如果某人出现了
like a chronic cough or acid reflux,
像慢性咳嗽或是胃酸反流的情况
we’re always ready to tie it back to a physical condition.
我们通常习惯于将这与身体状况联系在一起
If it’s not there, we say,
但如果身体没有什么异样 我们会说
“Well then, we don’t know what’s going on.”
嗯……我们也不知道问题出在哪里了
And we label it idiopathic,
于是 我们认为这是自发病
which is the medical term is we have no idea what’s going on.
当我们确定不了病情时 我们就会使用这个术语来替代
What I started doing, after doing some research
做这个研究时 首先
and reading some really good books on the subject,
我会看一些非常棒的相关书籍
is understanding that patients can have physical symptoms
明白了患者有心理问题时
as a result of what’s going on in their mental state.
会产生身体的症状
What your own mind is doing is trying
你的意识正努力寻找
to figure out how to best distract you from some of these horrible,
让你从可怕的事情里 分散注意力的办法
what your mind labels as life-threatening emotions,
这些事情被你的意识标记为威胁生命的情绪
and distracts you with some physical symptoms.
还会使你的身体产生不适的症状
Makes you repress these emotions.
这些让你压抑情绪
And the more you repress these emotions,
你越压抑这些情感
the more that they can overflow and cause complicated symptoms.
它们就越积越多最终导致复杂的症状
I have patients that come in with horrible low back pain.
我有一些病人后背痛
And as we move through the process of understanding what anatomy is there,
而随着我们 对人体结构的了解
trying to rule out, is everything okay from a physical cause, getting a thorough history.
尝试去排除生理上的原因 得到完整的病情来历
Once we get to the point where I have a strong enough suspicion
一旦我们有了强烈的怀疑
that I think that there’s a mental aspect to this pain, I pivot my line of questioning.
当我认为这种疼痛是有心理原因时 我会把我提问的重点放在心理方面
I start asking the patient what’s going on in their lives now.
我会开始问病人最近的生活情况
What was their childhood like?
他们的童年怎么样
What were their parents like?
他们的父母如何
What emotions are they feeling very powerfully right now?
他们经常会有强烈的情绪波动么
And once you get this release valve, a lot of symptoms go away.
当你尽情放松 一些症状便不存在了
Now I’m not saying this is right for everybody
我不是说这适用于所有人
or this should be your first line approach,
或者说这是最优选择
but I’m just saying this is something that I’ve noticed work incredibly well within my patient population.
我只是说这是我注意到的在病人群体中非常有效的东西
Being an osteopathic doctor, someone that has a sports medicine focus,
作为一个专心于运动医学的骨科医生
I’ve been treating patients with pain, sports injuries,
我治疗病人的疼痛 运动损伤
neck pain, shoulder pain for a very long period of time.
颈部疼痛 肩膀疼痛有一段时间了
Up until I started incorporating
直到我把更多心理健康问题
more mental health questions in my sports medical diagnoses,
结合到我的运动医学诊断里之前
I wasn’t having a lot of success.
我没有获得太大的成功
There’s an important line of questioning
有一系列重要的问题
that needs to be addressed within the mental state
需要被解决 这时精神状况
that often goes overlooked.
经常被忽略
But we should not be blaming doctors for this.
但是我们不应该因为这个责备医生
Or at least solely blaming doctors. Nowadays,
或者至少不只怪医生
we have such an influx of patients,
目前 我们有这么多的病人
and with decreasing amounts that we’re getting paid per patient,
而且我们从病人那得到的报酬越来越少
it’s very difficult when you have 15 minutes
很难做到只用十五分钟
or even 10 minutes with a patient,
甚至十分钟
to think in this broad scope of whole patient
就能全面了解病人的情况
and give adequate care.
给出适当治疗方式
That’s why I make sure that whenever I’m meeting a patient for the first time,
这就是为什么每当我第一次会面病人
or I know a patient is coming
或者我知道他要来
in for a complex diagnosis,
接受复杂的诊断
I spent more time with that patient.
我都会花更多时间在他身上
Because we need to take into consideration
因为我们需要考虑
all of the things that could be causing these symptoms
所有可能导致这些症状的因素
before jumping and getting pigeonholed into a single diagnosis.
而非草率做出诊断
A very common question,
一个常见问题
and maybe something you’re even thinking about now is,
或者你现在正在思考的问题是
how does my mind make my back hurt or my shoulder hurt?
我的心理问题是怎样导致我的背疼或肩膀疼
Research has been tremendously underfunded
关于身心紊乱的研究
when we’re talking about mind-body disorders.
经费严重不足
A doctor who’s made tremendous strides in this field
一个在这个领域取得巨大成就的医生
by the name of Dr. Sarno.
他的名字叫Dr.Sarno
He talks about a condition called TMS,
他谈到一种叫TMS的病况
which is tension myositis syndrome, or
也就是张力性肌炎综合征
tension myoneural syndrome, where basically the mind,
或者张力神经综合征紧张性肌神经综合征
in order to distract your conscious
它基本上是为了分散你的意识
from focusing on these repressed unconscious emotions,
将你从被压抑的无意识情绪中转移出来
actually decreases a little bit of blood flow to a muscle.
实际上降低一些血液流向肌肉的速度
And a muscle that specifically in your mind
特别是你觉得
you know you’re weaker in, or that you use often,
比较脆弱或者你经常使用的肌肉
and when you have a decrease in blood flow,
当你血液流动减慢时
just how if you have the air conditioner
就像空调吹着你脖子后面一样
blowing on your neck and you wake up with a stiff neck,
你第二天醒来会感到脖子僵硬
that can cause a muscle to spasm or to function poorly.
这会造成肌肉痉挛或功能下降
He’s actually done some really interesting trials
他确实做了很多有趣的实验
in showing tremendous cure rates,
显示出极大的治愈率
not just treatment and symptom-resolving rates,
不只是治疗和消解症状率
but cure rates in patients who were having these problems
而且对患有这些身体问题的病人
like low back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain.
比如对腰痛 肩膀痛 颈椎痛的治愈率
Now I understand how hearing Dr. Sarno’s theory
我理解 大家现在听到Sarno博士的理论
can feel like, it’s a little bit far out.
感觉它有点不切实际
Things to take into consideration:
需要考虑的事情
When I as a doctor spend extra time
当我作为医生花额外的时间
talking to my patients about mindfulness, it’s not a
和我的病人谈论心理问题时
waste of time,’cause it’s gon na help them
这并不是浪费时间 因为它会在其他方面
in other ways, even if it doesn’t solve their
帮助到他们 即使不能解决他们
physical problem that they’re coming to see me for. Second,
来找我所想解决的身体问题
it doesn’t cost them any more money.
第二 这不会花费他们的钱
I’m not selling them anything.
我没有卖他们任何东西
I’m not doing anything for
我没有以自己的利益为目的
any self-interest purposes of mine.
做任何事情
And the most important thing is it’s low-risk.
而且最重要的是这风险很低
I’m not sending them for a surgery that can go horribly wrong,
我没有给他们做一个错得可怕
and they can have a permanent defect in their body.
会在他们身上 留下永久缺陷的手术
It’s just a little harmless conversation
这只是一次无害谈话
that can actually benefit them even if it doesn’t cure their original problem.
即使解决不了根本问题 也对他们有切实好处
You’re probably wondering to yourself, well what’s my role in this?
你可能会问 我在这里的作用是什么?
No doctor has ever asked me about my mental health
我看慢性腰痛的时候
when I came in for my chronic low back pain.
没有医生问过我心理问题
First and foremost, have a primary doctor.
第一且最重要的是有一个主治医生
There’s been articles coming out lately that young folks, millennials specifically,
最近一直有文章指出 年轻人 特别千禧年代
don’t have primary care doctors and
生病时都没有找主治医生
are resorting going to urgent care centers
而是求助于紧急治疗中心
and telemedicine sites.
和远程治疗网站
It’s not an optimal solution.
这不是最佳解决方式
You need to have a quality family medicine doctor,
你需要一个优质的家庭医生
or internal medicine doctor, who knows your history,
或者内科医生 他知道你的病史
who knows what’s going on in your life, who
知道你的生活状况
has the time to take this line of questioning.
并且有时间解决这一系列的问题
And that can only happen if you have a primary care doctor.
这都需要有个主治医生才能实现
But one who practices with a holistic approach.
这个人会有一个全面方案去操作
The second part of this is it’s up
第二部分是 取决于你
to you to be very honest with your doctor.
是否对你的医生坦诚
If a doctor asks you questions about your mental health,
如果医生问你心理健康的问题
or asks you what’s going on in your life,
或者问你生活状况
don’t just brush off all your worries and stresses
不要隐瞒你的忧虑与压力
and very powerful emotions that you’re feeling
和你所感受到的非常强烈的情感
and say”I’m okay.”
只说“我很好”
That’s a very simple thing that you can do
有一件特别简单的事情你可以做
in order to get the best treatment.
让你得到最好的治疗
I know this was a little bit dense,
我知道会有一点愚钝
but I think these are conversations that we really need to be having.
但我想这些是我们需要有的谈话
And with mental health getting so much publicity nowadays,
并且目前心理问题越来越受社会关注
I feel like this is what we should be talking about.
我想这是我们应该讨论的
Because this way, we can influence doctors.
因为我们这样做 可以影响医生
We can influence researchers.
我们可以影响研究人员
And most importantly, I can influence you
最重要的是 我可以影响你
to think about this yourself and to ask your doctor the right questions.
自我思考 以及问医生恰当的问题
I’m gonna have some resources down below in the description box.
我会在描述区下面发一些资料
If you’re comfortable sharing your questions, drop’em down below.
如果你乐意分享你的问题 可以在下面留言
I am active in the comments section and
我会主动看评论区
I do have my monthly responding-to-comments video.
每个月我都会录制问答视频
And I am gonna be looking at this video’s comments specifically
我也会仔细查看这次视频的评论
to answer and give you guys some guidance.
给你们答复和一些建议
As always, stay happy and om.
一如既往 保持开心 再见
(soulful keyboard and percussion music)
[音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

治疗身体不适时也需要关注心理问题,两者结合分析才能更有效地缓解病情。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

lz

审核员

审核员DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3z80yeroOo

相关推荐