ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

这会对你有所启发-安吉丽娜·朱莉 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这会对你有所启发-安吉丽娜·朱莉

Emotional Angelina Jolie Speech That Will Inspire You To Be Of Use

非常感谢大家
Thank you so much
这太让人激动了
it’s quite overwhelming
感谢学院的成员给予我这份荣誉
Thank you to the members of the Academy for this honor
今晚到场的我最亲爱的朋友
My dear friends who are here tonight
詹娜
Jenna
和乔治
and George
谢谢你们的吉言
for your kind words
感谢我的英雄
To my hero
路易斯·赞佩里尼
Louis Zamperini
感谢《血与蜜之地》剧组
to the cast of ‘Blood and Honey’
最感谢的是我的家人
and most of all, to my family
我的爱人
my love
你们的支持和引导让我的做的每一件事都成为了可能
Your support and your guidance make everything that I do possible.
麦兜
Mad
我保证 我不会哭
I’m not gonna cry, I promise.
不会让你难为情的
I won’t embarrass you.
你和你的兄弟姐妹都是我快乐的源泉
You and your brothers and your sisters are my happiness
在这个世界上没有比当你们的母亲更光荣的了
And there is no a greater honor in this world than being your mom.
今晚在这么多卓越的艺术家中 我感觉自己很渺小
I’m very humble to be here tonight among so many extraordinary artists.
我母亲
My mother
深爱艺术
loved art.
她喜爱电影
She loved film.
她支持我做的一切疯狂的事情
She supported any crazy thing I did.
一旦这件事情有意义
But whenever it had meaning,
她就跟我强调:“这就是电影的意义”
she made a point of telling me, ‘That is what film is for’.
她从没有过一份作为艺术家的事业
And she never had a career as an artist,
除了戏剧班
she never had the opportunity to
她也没有机会展现她自己
express herself beyond her theater class,
但她想要更多
but she wanted more than for herself.
她想要杰米和我
She wanted for Jamie and I
知道艺术家的生活应该是怎样的
to know what it is to have a life as artists.
她也给了我们机会
And she gave us that chance.
我每次试镜 她都亲自开车带我去
She drove me to every audition,
她在车里等几个小时
and she’d wait in the car for hours,
当我试镜失败的时候 她总能很好的鼓励安慰我
always make me feel really good all the times I didn’t get the job.
我成功的时候
And when I did,
我们会高兴得跳来跳去 像个小女生一样 兴奋得尖叫
we would jump up and down and scream and yell like little girls.
她并不是最好的批评家
She wasn’t really the best critic,
因为她的话从来都不是那样严苛
since she never had anything unkind to say,
但是她会给予我爱 自信
but she did give me love and confidence
尤其是 她很清楚
and above all, she was very clear
假如我过着一个对他人没有价值的生活
that nothing would mean anything
一切都会毫无意义
if I didn’t live a life of use to others.
有很长的一段时间 我不知道这是什么意思
And I didn’t know what that meant for a long time.
我从小就入了这一行
I came into this business young
只为了自己的事情和烦恼担忧
and worried about my own experiences and my own pain
直到我走出家门
and it was only when I began to travel
游历世界的时候
and look and live beyond my home
我才明白自己对于他人的责任
that I understand my responsibility to others.
当我遇到战争 饥荒 强奸的幸存者
And when I met survivors of war and famine and rape,
我看到了 世界上大多数人生活的模样
I learned what life is like for most people in this world
而我是多么的幸运 有食物充饥
and how fortunate I was to have food to eat,
有屋可以遮风挡雨
a roof over my head,
有安全的地方可以居住
a safe place to live
家人平平安安且健康 这是多么令人欢乐
and the joy of having my family safe and healthy.
我意识到自己之前一直被呵护备至
And I realized how sheltered I had been.
我决定再也不像以前那样生活
And I was determined never to be that way again.
我们
We are all,
在座的各位
everyone in this room
都是如此幸运
so fortunate.
我一直不明白
I have never understood
为什么有的人生来就可以像我这样幸运
why some people are lucky enough to be born with the chance that I had,
可以无忧无虑的生活
to have this path in life.
而为什么在这个世界上
and why across the world,
有一个像我一样的女人 我们拥有同样的能力
there is a woman just like me, with the same abilities
同样的渴望
and the same desires,
拥有同样的职业道德 和对家人的爱
the same work ethic and love for her family,
她可能拍电影 演讲都比我好
who would most likely make better films and better speeches.
但她却只能生活在难民营中
Only she sits in a refugee camp
没有话语权
and she has no voice.
她忧心着孩子们的食物
She worries about what her children will eat,
如何保障他们的安全
how to keep them safe,
担心着他们能否被准许返乡
and if they’ll ever be allowed to return home.
我不知道为什么这是我的生活
I don’t know why this is my life
而那却是她的人生
and that’s hers.
我虽不明白
I don’t understand that
但我会按照母亲要求的去做
but I will do as my mother asked,
我会尽最大努力去过一个对他人有价值的生活
and I will do the best I can with this life, to be of use.
今天站在这里 意味着我已经按照我母亲的愿望去做了
And to stand here today means that I did as she asked.
如果她还活着 她一定会为我感到骄傲
And if she were alive, she would be very proud.
谢谢你们
So thank you for that.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

过一个对他人有价值的生活,珍惜眼前自己的生活

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

喋喋

审核员

sf

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKVO_UUyqrA

相关推荐