ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

被绑架了怎么办 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被绑架了怎么办

Emergency Hacks - Hack It: EP12

本视频将为您介绍一些应急小技巧,帮您摆脱困境甚至是保全性命。
This episode, Emergency Hacks. So get you out of the pit and it will even save your life.
[主题音乐]
[Theme music]
假如你急需几节5号电池
So say you’re in desperate need of some double-A batteries,
但是你只有7号电池
and all you have are these tripple-A batteries.
这是一个5号电池的手电筒
What I have here is a flashlight using double-A batteries.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
扯点儿锡箔纸然后搓成球。
Grab some foil and then you scrunch it to a little ball.
把电池放进去.放进锡纸球。
Put the batteries in. Jump that in.
所以现在我们要做的是确保锡纸球
So all we’re gonna do is make sure that the foil is in contact
跟弹簧和电池都能接触上。
with the spring and the battery at the same time,
这样电流就能够通过了。
and that should allow the current to go right through.
我要瞎了。
I’m blind.
我看见了一些亮斑
I’m seeing spots.
然后装七号电池的手电就能用了。酷炫的发明。
And then you have it. A really cool hack.
假设你有个戒指,
So say you’ve got a ring, and
怎么也没法从手指上弄下来,
you can’t get it off your finger for the life of you.
你只需要点儿牙线,
All you need is some dental floss
或者细绳,和一个小镊子。
or some string, and some tweezers.
把线像这样穿过戒指。
Drag the string right through under the ring like so.
然后我从外面把线抽出来。
And I wanna grab the string from the out side.
正如你所见,线已经从戒指下面穿过来了。
As you can see, I threaded the string right underneath the ring.
像这样子摁住绳子的一端,
Hold one side of it like so,
然后开始用线缠绕你的手指。
and then just start twisting the string around your finger
缠紧缠密一点
pretty tight and pretty close together.
所以你大概要把你的手指尽可能缠细。
So you’ve gotta get the finger as thin as possible basically.
这是我们的目标。
That’s the aim.
看起来相当吓人。
It looks damn gross.
指头要坏死了!
It looks like a dead finger!
线缠绕指关节就行了。
And you just need to do it as far as your knuckle.
然后你拿起短的那端,
So you wanna grab the shorter end,
就是我刚才摁住的那端。
the end that I was holding just now.
然后你只需要这样拆线就行,
And you just unravel the ring like so, and
戒指就会被带出指关节。
that should bring the ring over my knuckle.
成功啦!从指关节上拔下来了。
And there you go! Knuckle’s out.
如果你被绑架了—
If you have been kidnapped——
哦,这简直是《五十度灰》的梗,
oh you’re into that Fifty Shades Of Grey——
你的手被绑了起来。
so your hands are bound by that tape.
有个超级酷炫的法子可以摆脱带子的束缚。
Here’s a really cool way to get out of it.
我知道你想挣脱捆绑的。
I knew if you want it does.
想挣开胶带的话就得像这样迅速往下一劈。
So all I have to do to break a tape is do one quick downward motion like so.
准备好了吗?来吧…
You ready? So…
看看我手,还真是疼.
Look at that, it really hurts.
不过很管用啊!
But it worked!
自由了!
I’m free~
我现在可以脱光光上演自己的《五十度灰了》。
I can get naked, and get into my Fifty Shades of Grey.
假如你想剪根绳子,但是没有利器在手。
So say you wanna cut some rope, but you don’t have any sharp tools.
根本不需要。
You don’t need any. Alright, so…
好了。你现在应该踩在绳子上,另一端像这样穿过去。
Okay. All you’re gonna do is step on the rope and thread through like so.
绳子放松一点,然后这样锯。
Leave a little bit of slack. Saw through it like this.
搞定。
And there you go.
看见了吧,不费吹灰之力。
That was pretty easy as you can see.
你压根不需要利器。以绳割绳即可。
So you don’t need sharp things. You can just use a rope to cut the rope.
假如你一个人在家,刚好被什么呛到了。
Say you’re all alone and you’re choking on something.
我们本能地想把它咳出来,
The natural response we need to cough it out,
但如果不管用,你可以试试这个法子。
but if that doesn’t work,you’re gonna try this.
这叫海姆利克氏操作法。
This is called the Heimlich manuer.
这会儿你被呛到了。首先你需要保持冷静,
So you’re choking. The first thing you need to do is remaining calm,
尽管难度略高。
as hard as that may be.
然后找把椅子。
And then you gotta look for a chair.
要找到哪里卡住了,先握紧拳头
To know where the aim for, clinch your fist,
小指房子肚脐上
and put your pinkie on your belly button
然后整个拳头上移。
and roll up.
这正是你要往椅子把儿撞击的位置。
That is where you need to thrust yourself on top of the chair.
多做几次,直到卡住的东西弄出来。
You need as many times as it takes to remove the blockage.
好吧,我知道你们在笑我拙劣的演示了,
Alright, so I know you’re probably laughing at my bad acting,
但是也别顾着笑,记下这个法子,兴许有一天能救你的命。
but please take note because one day this may save your life.
假设你在家@#$%
Say you’re at home@$&*
[舌头打结]
[Tongue slipping]
假设你在家刚好停电,
So say you’re at home and it’s a black out.
你又没有蜡烛或者手电筒,
and you don’t have a candle, a flashlight,
手机也没电了。
and your phone is dead.
这招是从一个疯狂俄罗斯怪才那学来的。
So I learnt this one from the Crazy Russian Hacker.
大家好,欢迎回到我的实验室,
What’s up everybody. Welcome back to my laboratory
在这儿,安全是第一位的。
where safety is number one priority.
今天我们要用黄油
And today we’re gonna make emergency candle.
做个应急蜡烛。
from a piece of butter.
我太喜欢这伙计了,我也来试试看。
I love this guy so I’ve gotta try it.
大家好,欢迎回到我的实验室。
What’s up everybody, and welcome back to my laboratory
在这儿,安全是第一位的。
where safety is number one priority.
你需要一张纸巾,一块黄油,一把刀,
All you need is a paper towel, butter and knife,
一根小棍,一个打火器,可以的话再来只杯子,
a stick, a light, and maybe a cup
可以挡风的。
to help with the wind, you know.
像这样把黄油切开,
Cut the butter like so,
我这样掰开估计就行,
and maybe I can just tear it off like this
这样我就不太用去碰它,
so I don’t have to hold it so much,
因为会沾得手上油乎乎的。
because it’s very oily on my fingers.
拿那根小棍往黄油中部一戳。
Grab you stick and put it through the middle of the butter.
戳出来个洞。把纸巾搓成这样。
Create a hole. Roll up your paper towel like this,
然后做个灯芯。把纸灯芯放进小洞里,
and create a wick. Pull the wick inside the hole, and
然后…
and then after that…
[笑声]
[Laughter]
我这俄国口音仿得火候不到啊。
I don’t know how to do a Russian accent.
然后呢,灯芯上沾点黄油。
After that, cover the wick with the butter.
再把灯芯抽出来。
Get the wick out again.
其实你们不用杯子也成,
You actually don’t need a glass,
但是我的话是打算用一下的,
but in my case, I’m gonna use the glass,
因为旁边空调吹得呼呼的。
because the air conditioner is very very windy.
把我做好的蜡烛放进被子里。
Down my candle inside.
还好我戴了防护眼镜,
Lucky I’ve got my safety goggles on
天晓得一会儿会发生什么。
because who knows how this will…will end.
然后点燃它。
And then you want to light it like so.
我看不见了…
I cannot see with the…
[笑声]
[Laughter]
完工!
And there you have it!
黄油做成的蜡烛!
Candle made from butter!
感谢疯狂俄罗斯怪才。
Thank you to the Crazy Russian Hacker.
大爱你绝妙的主意。亲你一下。
I love your hacks. I want to kiss you.
要是我的俄式英语太烂的话我很抱歉。
I’m sorry if my Russian accent isn’t good enough.
我会好好练习的。
I will keep practicing.
那么,今天的节目就告一段落了。
So that’s it for this episode.
如果您有什么奇思妙想可以紧急支招而且你愿意分享的话,
If you have any other emergency hacks and you’d like to share,
请在下面留下您的评论。
please leave a comment below.
这话我已经说了几万遍了,
And I’ve said this a million times already,
请下载免费的Clicknetwork App。
please download the free Clicknetwork app.
你为什么要下载这个app呢,
Why you should download it,
因为在上传YouTube前,我们一发布节目
is because you can watch all our shows right when they come up
你们就可以第一时间收看了。
before goes up on Youtube.
感谢收看。
Thank you so much for watching.
[]
[Kissing]
[秋波]
[Winking]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

【OW】Judas

翻译译者

【OW】Elena

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjYCL-PgqCA

相关推荐