ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

艾伦2009年在杜兰大学的演讲 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

艾伦2009年在杜兰大学的演讲

Ellen at Tulane Commencement 2009

该怎么介绍她呢?
How does one introduce a woman
她的名字世人皆知
who was on the first name basis with the world.
当提到艾伦将会在典礼上致词时
Mention that Ellen is speaking at your ceremony
不用提姓 你们每个人都会立刻知道她是谁
and everyone instantly knows to whom you referring.
而且关于她有些事情不得不提 她的12个艾美奖
Yet one feels compelled to mention her 12 Emmys
她主持的奥斯卡颁奖礼
her hosting of a Academy awards
她的单口相声
her career as a stand-up comedian
以及她赢了很多奖的日更电视节目
and her daily hosting of an award-wining TV series
艾伦秀
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
当然 还有她的舞蹈
and of course, her dancing.
[欢呼声]
[Applause]
最近她成了封面女郎化妆品的新代言人
Most recently her career has turned even more glamorous
这让她的事业变得更加耀眼
as a new face of Covergirl cosmetics.
[欢呼声]
[Applause]
但我想让你们和我一起回到2006年
But I want you to flash back to 2006 with me.
在卡特琳娜飓风过后的第一个毕业典礼上
Tulane’s first ceremony after Katrina.
我们邀请来的演讲嘉宾是
Our speakers were
乔治·赫伯特·沃克尔·布什总统
Presidents George H. W. Bush
和比尔·克林顿总统
and Bill Clinton.
演讲会场的气氛十分兴奋激动
The atmosphere in the arena is electric with excitement.
闪光灯耀眼夺目 毕业生都很高兴
The flash bulbs are popping and the graduates are gleeful.
谁敢做下一个呢
Who would dare follow that?
最后艾伦自信地接下了这个班子
Ellen strolls in
给了我们一个大大的惊喜
at the end as a surprise
穿着酒店浴袍
wearing a hotel bath robe
带着她三分钟的演讲来了
and with a three-minute talk, steals the show.
从那以后 每届毕业生
Ever since, each graduating class
每被问到希望谁来做演讲 都会说
when asked, who would select the speaker, says
我们想要艾伦回来
we want Ellen back.
现在我宣布 你回来了
And I am here to tell you, you came back
艾伦也回来了
and Ellen came back.
请大家和我一起掌声欢迎艾伦·德詹尼斯
Please join me welcome Ellen DeGeneres.
[掌声]
[Applause]
谢谢大家
Ooh, boy, thank you so much.
非常感谢大家的欢迎
Um, thank you so much.
谢谢考恩校长
That… uh, thank you President Cowan
考恩校长女士
Um… Mrs President Cowan
有头有脸的来宾
Uh… distinguished guests
和默默无闻的来宾 你知道你是谁 就不用介绍了
undistinguished guests, you know who you are
[笑声]
[Laugh]
尊敬的教授 和讨厌的西语老师
honored faculty and creepy Spanish teacher.
那么[笑声]
-So… -[Laugh]
感谢所有2009届毕业生
And thank you to all the graduating class of 2009.
我看出来你们大部分昨天晚上都喝多了
I realize most of you are hungover
头还在疼 从油腻星期二开始就没睡过觉
and have splitting headaches, and haven’t slept since Fat Tuesday.
但是在我讲完之前你不能毕业 所以 听好了
But you can’t graduate till I finish it. So, listen up.
[掌声]
[Applause]
当我被邀请来
When I was asked to make
做毕业演讲的时候 我毫不犹豫地
the commencement speech, I immediately
答应了
said YES.
Then I went to look up what commencement meant.
-Then I went to look up what commencement meant. ‘\n’-[Laugh]
-Then I went to look up what commencement meant. -[Laugh]
-Then I went to look up what commencement meant. -[Laugh]
-Then I went to look up what commencement meant. -[Laugh]
然后我才去查一下毕业典礼是什么意思[笑声]
-Then I went to look up what commencement meant -[Laugh]
如果有字典我就轻松多了
which would’ve been easy if I had a dictionary
但我家里绝大部分书都是波西亚的
but most of the books in our house are Portia’s
还都是用澳大利亚土著语言写的
and they’re all written in Australian.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
所以我只好自己分解这个单词
So… I had to break the word down myself
来想出它的意思 毕业典礼 [ kəˈmensmənt ]
to find out the meaning. Commencement [ kəˈmensmənt ]
common常见的 和 cement水泥
common and cement.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
常见的水泥
Common-cement.
人行道上
You commonly see cement
水泥很常见
on sidewalks.
人行道会有裂缝
Sidewalks have cracks
你要是踩到裂缝 就会撞伤你妈妈的背
and if you step on a crack, you break your mother’s back.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
就是这样
So there’s that.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
但我很荣幸你们会邀请我来
But I’m honored that you’ve asked me here
做“常见的水泥”演讲
to speak at your common-cement.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
我以为只有是你们著名的
I thought that you had to be a famous (alumni) alumunus…
校由 校右 校友[笑声]
aluminime..aluminun…alumis… [Laugh]
才能来做毕业演讲
you had to graduate from the school. And…
而我根本没上过大学
I didn’t go to a college, uh..here.
我不知道考恩校长知不知道
And this…Uh, I don’t know
我根本没上过大学
if President Cowan knows that I didn’t go to a college at all.
任何大学都没有
Any college.
但我不是说你们上学是浪费金钱浪费时间
And I’m not saying you wasted your time or money
但是你看看我 我可是个大名人
but look at me, I’m a huge celebrity.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
[掌声]
[Applause]
[笑声]
[Laugh]
不过我的确经历过许多生活的磨砺
Although I did graduate from a school of hard knocks, our mascot
我们吉祥物就是门把
was the knockers.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
我成长中有很多岁月是在这里度过的
I spent a lot of time here growing up.
我妈在纽科姆工作
And my mom worked at Newcomb, and I would go there
每次我需要从她钱包里偷点什么东西出来的时候 都会去那里找她
every time I needed to steal something out of her purse.
那我今天为什么来呢
But why I’m here today?
当然不是为了偷钱 你们都离我太远了
Clearly not to steal. You’re too far away.
而且我永远都洗不清这罪名
And I’ll never get away with it.
我来这儿 是为了你们
I’m here, because of you.
因为我想不出还有哪里的毕业生
Because I can’t think of a more tenacious, more courageous
能比你们更坚韧不拔 更勇敢了
gradutive…graduating class.
你们看看自己 都穿着毕业长袍
I mean, look at you, all wearing your robes.
一般如果你早上十点穿着长袍的话
Usually when you are wearing a robe at 10:00 in the morning
意味着你放弃人生了
it means you’ve given up.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
我来这儿 是因为我爱新奥尔良
I’m here. Because I love New Orleans.
这是我土生土长的地方
I was born and raised here.
这里塑造了我的人格 而且跟你们一样
I spent my formative years here. And like you
我住在这儿的时候 只洗过六次衣服
while I was living here I only did laundry six times.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
我不上学了以后
When I finished school I was
我觉得很迷茫 我说的是中学
completely lost, and by school I mean middle school.
但我还是继续读完了高中
But I went ahead and finished high school anyway.
我真的……没有任何理想抱负
And I… I really… I… I had no ambition.
我不知道我想做什么
I didn’t know what I wanted to do.
我什么都做过 剥牡蛎
I…I did everything from my shucked oysters.
带位员 酒保
I was a hostess, I was a bartender
服务员 油漆工
I was a waitress, I painted houses, I…
我还卖过吸尘器 我完全不知道做什么
sold vacuum cleaners, I had no idea.
我觉得我必须找个工作落脚
And I thought I’d just finally settle on some job.
挣到足够的钱来租房子
And I would make enough money to pay my rent
可能有有线电视 也可能没有
maybe have basic cable, maybe not.
我一点规划都没有 我想说的是
I didn’t really have a plan. My point is that…
我在像你们这么大的时候
by the time I was your age, I really
我真的以为自己知道自己是谁
thought I knew who I was.
但其实我完全不知道
But I… I had no idea
比如我像你们这么大的时候我还在和男人约会
like for example, when I was your age I was dating men.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
所以我想告诉你们 等你们再长大些
So what I’m saying is when you’re older
大多数都会变弯了
most of you will be gay.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
家长们 你们有人把这句话记下来吗[家长回答声]
-Anybody writing this stuff down, parents? [Answer]
[笑声]
[Laugh]
总之我对自己的人生发展没有任何想法
Anyway I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life.
最终让我选择如今的职业的
And the way I ended up on this path
是一件非常悲伤的事
was from a very tragic event.
我当时大概19岁
I was a… maybe 19.
我女友遭遇车祸丧生了
And my girl friend at the time was killed in a car accident.
而我路过那场车祸
And I passed the accident.
不知道那是她 我继续往前走
And I didn’t know it was her, and I kept going.
结果一会儿后发现那是她
And I found out shortly after that it was her.
我当时住在一间地下室的公寓里 没有钱
And I was living in a basement apartment, I had no money.
没有热水器 没有空调
I had no heat, no wear
我睡在铺在地板上的床垫上
I had a mattress on the floor, and…
公寓里还满是跳蚤
the apartment was infested with fleas.
我开始问自己的心 我开始思考
And I was soul searching, I was like why…
为什么她突然就走了 而这里有这么多跳蚤 我不明白
is she suddenly gone and there are fleas here? I don’t understand.
这一定是有原因的
There must be a purpose. And it wouldn’t be so convenient that
要是我能直接打个电话给上帝问个清楚就好了
we can just pick up the phone, and call god, and ask he these questions.
我开始把脑子里的想法写下来
And I started writing.
结果是一场与上帝的虚拟对话
And what poured out of me was an imaginary conversation with God
当然是我单向的
which was one-sided.
我写完了以后
And I finished writing it.
看了看 对自己说……
And I looked at it, and I said to myself…
我从来没做过单口相声 镇上也没有这种俱乐部
And I hadn’t even been doing stand-up ever, there was no club in town.
我说 我要和强尼·卡森一起主持《今夜秀》
…I said “I’m gonna do this on the Tonight Show with Johny Carson.”
那时候他是深宵节目之王
At the time he was the king.
我要成为这档节目历史上第一个
“And I’m gonna be the first woman in the history of the show
被邀请去做嘉宾的女人
to be called over to sit down”
几年后
And several years later
我不仅成为了这档节目历史上第一个
I was the first woman in the history of the show
也是最后一个被邀请去做嘉宾的女人
and only woman in the history of the show to sit down
一切都是由于我写的那个和上帝的电话
because of that phone conversation with God that I wrote. And…
于是我走上了单口相声之路
I started this path of stand-up.
这条路我走得很成功
And… it was… successful
很棒 但是很艰难
and it was great, but it was hard
因为我一直在取悦别人
because I was trying to please everybody.
同时保守着我是同性恋这个秘密
And I had a secret that I was keeping that I was a gay.
我觉得人们要是知道了这个秘密 他们就不会喜欢我了
And I thought if people found out they would’t like me
他们就不会再看着我的节目哈哈大笑了
they wouldn’t laugh at me.
后来我的事业更加成功 我有了自己的情景喜剧
Then my career turned into… I got own my sitcom.
它很成功 比之前我所取得的一切都更成功
And that was very successful, another level of success.
我开始想 如果人们发现了我是同性恋会怎么样
And I thought what if they find out I’m gay
那他们就再也不会看剧了
then they will never watch it. And…
这是很久以前的事了 你们可能……
Um… This was a long time ago, you probably…
那时候我们还没有黑人总统
This was when we just have white presidents.
但不管怎么说 这都是[笑声]
But any way, this was back… [Laugh]
很多年前的事了
… many years ago.
然后
And…
我最终发现我背负了多少羞耻
I finally decided that I was living with so much shame
多少恐惧 我再也忍受不了了
and so much fear, that I just couldn’t live with that anymore.
我决定出柜 用一种不一样的方式
And I decided to come out and make it creative.
And my character would c
And my character would come out at the same time. I mean,
And my character would come out at the same time. I mean, wasn’t it a polical
And my character would come out at the same time,
And my character would come out at the same time. I mean it wasn’t to make a political statement. It was to do anything other then to free myself to this heavy
我演的角色会在同一时间出柜
And my character would come out at the same time.
不是做政治演讲
It wasn’t to make a political statement.
什么都不是
It wasn’t to do anything other than
只是卸下我这么多年来身上背负的负担
to free myself up from this heaviness that I was carrying around.
我只是想对自己诚实
And I just wanted to be honest.
我想最差也不过丢了工作了
And I thought what’s the worst that could happen.
结果真的如此
I can lose my career. I did.
我丢了工作
I lost my career. I got the…
节目被撤销了
The show was canceled
我做了6年 可他们甚至都没打电话通知我 我还是在报纸上看到的
after 6 years without even telling me. I read it in a paper.
后来的三年没有一个人给我打电话
Um…The phone didn’t ring for 3 years.
我找不到工作 没有人愿意跟我接触
I had no offers. No body wanted to touch me at all.
不过还是有想要自杀的小孩
Um… And yet I was getting letters
开始写信给我
from kids that almost committed suicide
但由于我的所作所为 他们最终没有自杀
but didn’t because of what I did.
我意识到我人生的意义何在了
And I realize that I had a purpose.
不是为了我自己 不是为了出名 而是……
And it wasn’t just about me, it wasn’t about celebrity. But…
我觉得自己被惩罚了 然后……
I felt like I was being punished, then the…
那段时间我过得很糟 我每天与愤怒和伤心为伴
It was a bad time. I was angry, I was sad.
然后我接到了一个访谈节目的工作机会
And then I was offered a talk show.
做我节目的人想把节目卖给电视台
And… the people who had offered me the talk show tried to sell it, and…
可是绝大部分都拒绝了
Most stations didn’t want to pick it up.
大家都不想买
Most people didn’t want to buy it
因为他们觉得没有人会想看我的节目
cause they thought nobody would watch me.
但其实就算让我回到从前 我也还是会做一样的决定
And… Really when I look back on it, I wouldn’t change a thing.
我是说 失去这一切很重要
I mean, it was so important for me to lose everything
因为我发现最重要的事情是
because I found out what the most important thing is
做真实的自己
is to be true to yourself.
这才是最终带我来到这里的力量
And… Ultimately, that’s what’s gotten me to this place.
我不在生活在恐惧当中 我自由了 我再也没有难以启齿的秘密
I don’t live in fear, I’m free, I have no secrets.
我每天都会很开心 因为无论发生什么
And I know I’ll always be okay because no matter what
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
所以 总结一下
So… In conclusion
我年轻的时候对成功的理解和现在不一样
when I was younger I though success was something different.
我想我长大后要出名
I thought when I grow up I wanna be famous
要做明星 要演电影
I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies.
我长大了要去周游世界 开豪车 要有很多很多粉丝
When I grow up I want to see the world, drive nice car, I want to have groupies.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
引用小野猫组合的话说
To quote the Pussycat Dolls.
顺便问一下 有多少人觉得我刚才说的是傻瓜
How many people thought it was boobies, by the way?
不是的 我说的是粉丝[笑声]
It’s not, It’s groupies. -[Laugh]
今天我对成功的认识不一样了
But my idea of success is different today.
在你成长过程中 你对成功的定义会不断变化的
And as you grow, you’ll realize definition of success changes.
对于你们很多人来说
For many of you, today, success is
今天的成功就是能猛喝上20瓶龙舌兰
being able to hold down 20 shots of tequila.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
对于我来说 人生中最重要的事情
For me, the important thing in your life
是真实地生活
is to live your life with integrity
不要因为别人带来的压力而放弃做自己
and not to give into peer pressure to try to be something that you’re not
做一个正直 有同情心的人
to live your life as an honest and compassionate person
对社会有所贡献的人
to contribute in some way.
所以 总结一下我的总结[笑声]
So, to conclude my conclusion -[Laugh]
忠于所爱 忠于自己
Follow your passion, stay true to yourself
永远不要追随别人的脚步
never follow someone-else’s path, unless
除非你是在森林里迷路了 看到一条路
you’re in a woods and you’re lost, you see a path.
那你无论如何都得走那条路
And by all means you should follow that.
不要给任何人建议
Don’t give advice.
到最后它肯定会回来反咬你一口的
It will come back and bite you in the ass.
不要听从任何人的建议
Don’t take anyone’s advice.
所以我给你的建议就是——[笑声]
So my advice to you is to -[Laugh]
忠于自己 一切都会如你所愿
be true to yourself, and everything will be fine.
我知道你们都在担心自己的未来
And I know that a lot of you are concerned about your future.
但这实在没有什么必要
But there’s no need to worry.
现在经济发展繁荣 就业市场的
The economy is booming, the job market is
门大大敞开[笑声]
wide open. -[Laugh]
地球很美好[笑声]
The planet is just fine. -[Laugh]
你的未来会很棒的 你连飓风都经历过了
It’s gonna be great. You’ve already survived the hurricane
还能发生什么更可怕的事呢
what else can happen to you.
正如我从前所说 人从最绝望的事情中
And as I mentioned before, some of the most devastating thing
能学到最多
that happen to you will teach you the most.
现在你应该知道 参加第一次面试时你最该问的问题是
And now you know the right questions to ask for your first job interview
公司是不是海平面之上
like, “Is it above sea level ?”
[笑声]
[Laugh]
所以 在“常见的水泥”演讲最后
So to conclude my conclusion that I’ve previously concluded
总结刚刚总结的总结
in the common-cement speech.
我想说
I guess what I’m trying to say is
生活就像一场巨大的狂欢
“Life is like one big Mardi Gras.
但是你该秀的不是胸 而是脑子
“But instead of showing your boobs, show people your brain.
如果别人欣赏你
“And if they like what they see
你就不用担心没活儿干了
“you’ll have more beads than you know what to do with it.
然后你就可以高枕无忧了[笑声]
“And you’ll be drunk, most of the time.” -[Laugh]
所以2009卡特里娜届毕业生 我要恭喜你们
So the Katrina class of 2009, I say congratulations.
就算记不住我今天讲了什么 请记住这句话
And if you don’t remember the thing I said today, remember this
一切都会如你所愿 哒嘟嘟嘟嘟 尽情跳舞吧
“You’ll gonna be okay, da-do-do-do-do, just dance.”
[欢呼声]
[Applause]
#跳舞就好 不用担心#
music: Just dance, gonna be okay
#哒哒嘟嘟 跳舞就好#
music: Da-da-do-do, just dance
#还是放上次那首歌#
music: Spin that record babe
#哒哒嘟嘟 跳舞就好#
music: Da-da-do-do, just dance
#不用担心#
music: Gonna be okay
#哒哒哒跳舞#
music: Da-da-da-dance
#舞 舞 跳舞就好#
music: Dance, Dance, just-j-j-just dance
#希望我能闭上这张放荡的嘴(喔~)#
music: Wish I could shut my playboy mouth (Oh, oh, oh, oh )
#我的内衣怎么都露出来了#
music: How’d I turn my shirt inside out? (Insight out, right )
#管好你的诱惑 我知道玫瑰有刺#
music: Control your poison babe, roses have thorns, they say
#就让我们一起疯狂(喔~)#
music: And we’re all getting hosed tonight (Oh-oh-oh-oh )
#舞池上怎么样了#
music: What’s going on, on the floor?
#我爱死这首歌了 但我现在什么都看不见#
music: I love this record babe, but I can’t see straight anymore
#冷静一下 我想知道这家夜总会的名字是什么#
music: Keep it cool, what’s the name of this club?
#我什么都想不起来 但我没事#
music: I can’t remember, but it’s alright, I’m alright
#跳舞就好(不用担心)#
music: Just dance (gonna be okay )
#哒哒嘟嘟 跳舞就好#
music: Da-da-do-do, just dance
#还是放上次那首歌#
music: Spin that record babe
#哒哒嘟嘟 跳舞就好#
music: Da-da-do-do, just dance…
很棒的演讲 很高兴你能来
Good time, good time. Well you stay.
—你先站这儿—好的
-You stay right here of you. -Alright.
别走开 还有仪式需要你来完成
Don’t go away, cause you got a lot to do with that.
请留下
Please stay right here.
[掌声和欢呼声]
[Applause & Claps]
每年 我们都会将杜兰大学校长勋章
Each year, we give one Tulane President’s Medal to
颁给一位了不起的人
a extraordinary person.
这样的人满足三个条件
Someone who dose three things.
第一件 来为我们做毕业演讲[笑声]
One is, they speak at our commencement. -[Laugh]
第二件 事业成功
Number two, they have a distinguished career.
受人尊敬 能给人教益
Someone who we admired, and have something to teach us
正如你今天所讲
as you told us today.
第三件 是为新奥尔良市
And third, someone who has done something extraordinary
做出卓越贡献
for the city of New Orleans.
从前获得过这枚勋章的人有
Prior winners of this medal have been
琳迪·博格斯大使 布瑞恩·威廉姆斯 玛丽安·赖特·埃德尔曼 沃尔特·艾萨克森
Ambassador Lindy Boggs, Brian Williams, Marian Wright Edelman, Walter Isaacson.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
没有小哈利·康尼克
And not Harry Connick Jr.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
卡特里娜飓风过后 新奥尔良陷入困境
After Katrina, New Orleans needed help.
艾伦·德詹尼斯立即声援
And Ellen DeGeneres was quick to use her talent
告诉世界 新奥尔良也是她的城市
to remind the world that New Orleans was her city, too.
因为她 美国人对这场灾难更为同情
Through her, American saw the tragedy more personally.
艾伦为城市和市民募集了上百万美元善款
Ellen raised more than millions of dollars for the city and citizens.
她唤起了整个国家的团结之心
She raised the consciousness of the entire country
她也坚决主张用木偶剧
and she has contend to use her boy puppet
真实还原这里发生过的沉痛和灾难 让人们纪念发生过的一切
to put a human face on the suffering and devastation that occurred here.
她还曾为《海底总动员》里的多莉配音
She once gave voice to a character named Dory
给我们留下了深刻的印象
with a very short memory.
但她没有忘记自己的根在哪里
But she has not forgotten her roots.
她代表了这座伟大城市的
Ellen bodies the culture, the heritage
文化 历史遗产以及精神
and the spirit of this magnificent city.
我很高兴能将杜兰校长勋章
And I’m pleased to present
颁给艾伦·德詹尼斯
Ellen DeGeneres win Tulane’s Presidential Medal.
[掌声]
[Applause]
当2006年艾伦站在这里时 她告诉听众
When Ellen was here in 2006, she mentioned to the audience
她妈妈曾在纽科姆—杜兰学院工作
that her mother worked at Newcomb Tulane University
而搬走时落下了一件毛衣
and that she had left a sweater behind when she moved.
艾伦让我们找那件毛衣
Ellen asked us to look for that sweater
如果找到了
and if we ever found it
就还给她 她好给她妈妈
to return it to her so she give it to her mother.
她妈妈今天也来了
Her mother is here today.
你猜什么 我们找到了
And guess what, we found the sweater.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
—艾伦 这是给你妈妈的—非常感谢
-Ellen, this is for your mother. -Thank you very much.
我们是在档案馆找到的 我觉得还能穿
We found it in the archives, I think it will fit.
希望你能给她
And I hope you’ll give it to her
并转达杜兰大学对她的祝福
with the blessing of Tulane University.
非常感谢 谢谢
-Thank you so much. Thank you.
还没结束
…This. We’re not finished yet.
[掌声]
[Claps]
[笑声]
[Laugh]
这里似乎发生了争宠事件
I think we have some sibling rivalry going on here.
所以我等下再继续
so I’m gonna wait for a while.
最后 现在你成为杜兰大家庭永远的一份子了
Finally, you’re now a permanent member of the Tulane family
我们都很欢迎你
as you know when the community.
你穿着的长袍 毕业服装
And the robe you have, and the regalia
都可以收着 可以以后用于……
you’re welcome to keep and take with you when use for
你爱干嘛干嘛
whatever legitimate purposes they may have.
[笑声]
[Laugh]
但是我们记得很清楚
But we remember very finely though
你似乎比较喜欢其他长袍
that you’re fond of other robes.
几年前 你穿着酒店浴袍来的时候
And We were dis… dismayed a few years ago
我们有点小难过
when you wore a robe from a hotel.
所以今年我们决定 为了2009届毕业生
So we decided on the…for the class of 2009
专门在你的毕业装外加一件特殊长袍
to add to your regalia by this particular robe.
这件长袍你可以一直穿
which you could alwayd ware.
—这是2009届毕业生送给艾伦·德詹尼斯的礼物—哇
-And this is from class of 2009 to Ellen DeGeneres. -Wow.
[掌声]
[Claps]
这是腰带 艾伦
Keep your belt, if you? Thank you, Ellen.
[掌声]
[Claps]
最后一件事
Now there is one last thing.
所有给她的礼物都已经送完了
I have given all these gifts to Ellen.
典礼开始前她送给我一个礼物
And she gave me a gift before the show.
我想跟大家分享一下
And I’d like to share with you. It’s my own
这是给我的一盒平角泳裤 上面有艾伦的亲笔签名
set of boxer shorts with Ellen’s name on it.
我会很骄傲地穿上它的 不过我想告诉她
I’ll ware this with great pride, but I had to
这些裤子有点小了
remind her they weren’t big enough.
艾伦 我代表所有人
Ellen, thank you so much on behalf of everyone
感谢你今天来陪我们度过一个难忘的毕业典礼
for being with us today.
非常感谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

做真实的自己,不要给别人建议,也不要听从别人的建议,多秀脑子少秀胸,成功不止一种定义

听录译者

一路向前_京极夏呵呵如是说

翻译译者

Philovist

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e8ToRVOtRo

相关推荐