未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

电动汽车不像你们想象的那样环保

Electric Cars Aren't As Green As You Think

你服务得不错 混合动力车
You served me well, hybrid.
但你还是烧油 所以
But still you burn some gas and so,
你让我觉得恶心
you disgust me.
很快我就能减少碳耗用量了
Soon I’ll be slashing my carbon footprint
用迷人的新型特斯拉
with the sexy new Tesla.
40万的预订量是不会错的
400,000 pre-orders can’t be wrong.
我等不及了
I cannot wait.
哈哈!你应该再等等
Haha! You can and should wait.
如果你卖掉那辆完美的车
If you’re selling that perfectly good car
去买一辆全新的特斯拉汽车
to buy a brand new Tesla,
这不是一件好事
you’re not doing a good deed.
你只是买了一个亮闪闪的有生态问题的玩具!
You’re just buying a bright shiny ecologically problematic–toy!
发生了什么?我们在哪?
What just happened? Where are we?
我们在你女儿的玩具里
We’re in your daughter’s toys.
我知道这有点强迫
I know it’s a little force,
但我真地喜欢单格拍摄的动画
but I really like stop-motion.
亚当 特斯拉怎么可能不好?
Adam, how could a Tesla be bad?
它是电动的
It’s electric.
[拟声词]
Boggy wiggy wiggy wiggy.
是的 像特斯拉这样的电动车是新型迷人的
Yep, electric cars like the Tesla are the sexy new thing.
哇 看他全新的电动车
Wow, check out his brand-new electric car.
它超火 就像我们的星球
That’s hot, like our planet.
他们吸引力的很大一部分
And a big part of their appeal is that
是汽车公司已经将它们标榜成更环保的产品
car companies have marketed them as greener
比圣帕帝节的广场还要绿
than a pocket square on st. Patty’s Day.
完全由太阳能供能的公路旅行
A road trip completely sponsored by the power of the Sun.
100%电动 日产聆风
100% electric, Nissan Leaf.
为地球创新 为所有人创新
Innovation for the planet, innovation for all.
哇 如果我买一辆日产聆风
Wow, if I buy a Nissan,
北极熊会爱我
polar bears will love me.
是的 事实证明这条信息很概略
Yeah, turns out that message is pretty sketchy.
看 电动车比汽油车更节能
Look, electric cars are more energy efficient than gas cars.
但你知道能源来自哪?
But, where do you think that energy comes from?
它来自自然
it comes from nature.
我一拿到特斯拉 就驾车
As soon as I get a Tesla, I’ll drive with
领略风之色彩
all the colors of the wind, Parganas.
不 它来自电网
Nope, it comes from the energy grid.
如果你今天买一辆电动车
If you buy an electric car today,
你只是把你的燃料源从气体泵
you’re just shifting your fuel source from the gas pump
移到能量站
to a power plant.
如果这些能量站烧煤
And if those power plants burn coal,
这种能量车实际上
driving an electric car can actually
比混合动力车释放到空气的CO2多
put more CO2 into the air than a hybrid.
据研究表明 即使超过1/3的司机
According to one study, even if 1/3 of all drivers
转向电动车 碳排量的减少仍然很小
switch to electric cars, the carbon savings could be tiny.
仅次于灾难性的巨大污染
slightly less disastrously massive
但这只是现在的情况
But that’s just right now.
不久 所有的电能来自太阳能 风能
Soon, all electricity will come from solar, wind,
水能和心感应
water and heart.
地球加油
Go planet.
是的 但实现这个梦还有很长一段路
Yeah, but that dream is a long way off.
事实上 你的新型特斯拉将可能
In fact, your new Tesla will probably
在此之前报废
break down before that happens.
同时
And in the mean time, you’re
在制造汽车全过程中会生成大量的二氧化碳
gonna be pumping out a ton of CO2 from everything that goes into just making the car.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
电动汽车不是由植物和老拉尔夫·纳德贴纸制造的吗?
Aren’t electric cars made from plants and old Ralph Nader stickers?
你想得美 建造一辆电动车
You wish. Building an electric car requires
像普通车一样需要钢 铜和铝
steel copper and aluminum just like a regular car.
但糟糕的是 它的电池由
But worse, their batteries are made of
需大规模开采的稀有金属制成
rare metals that take intensive mining.
嘿 等等!那块地板是竹子的
Hey, stop that! The floors are bamboo.
即使只是汽车的装配组装
And even the mere act of putting the car together
也会产生温室气体
produces greenhouse gases.
综上 如果我们都
Add that up, and if we all
放弃了可靠的旧车 转而采用全新的电动车
ditched our trusty old cars in favor of brand-new electrics,
我们实际上终会增加碳耗用量
we’d actually end up increasing our carbon footprint.
韦恩 见见迈克·伯纳斯-李
Wayne, meet Mike Berners-Lee.
他是碳排放方面的专家
He’s an expert on carbon emissions
他在这个问题上撰写了大量文章
who’s written extensively on this subject.
这是专家?它看上去是个玩具
That’s an expert? Looks like a toy.
你只需要拉这个杠杆
Oh, you just have to pull this lever.
你好 韦恩 亚当是对的
Mike Berners-Lee:Hello Wayne, Adam is right.
当电动车越来越经济高效时
While electric cars are more efficient,
制造业通常会增加约50%的碳排放量
manufacturing typically adds about 50 percent to the total carbon footprint.
所以如果你换车频率高
So if you buy a new car too often,
你可能彻底抵消所有
you could completely undo all the carbon savings
购买电动车可能节省下来的碳排放量
that you might get from buying an electric car.
如果你真的想……
If you really want…
哎呀!要再猛拉一次
Whoops! Needs another yank.
如果你真的想帮助节约能源
If you really want to help save the environment,
最好的办法是减少你开车次数
the best thing you can do is to reduce the amount you drive,
并尽可能长时间驾驶你现有车
and to drive your current car as long as possible,
只要它功能正常
provided it’s reasonably efficient.
但是 如果你的车已无法修复
But if your car is beyond repair
那么一定要买辆新车
and you absolutely need to buy a new one,
就给自己买一辆小电动车
then go ahead, buy yourself a nice small electric car,
甚至二手的都可以
perhaps even a used one.
我从来没这么想过
I never thought of it that way.
还有什么是我应该知道的?
Anything else I should know?
奶牛说:没有……
The cow says: No…
哦 猜会是这样
Oh, guess that’s it.
韦恩 当谈到拯救地球
Wayne, when it comes to saving the planet,
你车子引擎的效能只是小问题
the efficiency of your car’s engine is small potatoes.
主要的问题是美国人去年共购买了17500万辆车
The real problem is that Americans bought 17.5 million cars last year.
驾驶总里程达到2.7万亿英里
And drove a total of 2.7 trillion miles.
我很抱歉 但
I’m sorry, but,
买另一辆车并不能解决问题
buying another car just isn’t gonna fix that.
我只是想要一辆特斯拉
But I just want a Tesla,
并且为保护环境出力
and want to help the environment.
好吧 但二者不可兼得
Well, you can’t have both.
如果你不注意 这些公司会
And if you’re not careful, these companies will
利用你想要保护地球的欲望卖给你更多东西
use that desire to help the planet to sell you more stuff
去伤害地球
that’s hurting the planet.
购买环保的产品不会解决这个问题
Buying green products won’t solve the problem,
因为买东西是问题的一部分
because buying stuff is part of the problem.
我们需要减少购买量并且重复使用已有的
We need to reduce what we buy and reuse what we have.
我们不能通过购买解决问题
We can’t shop our way out of this.
好吧 我不买特斯拉了
Fine, I won’t buy a Tesla.
事实上 我会帮你做得更好
In fact, I’ll do you one better.
我以后都走路
I’ll walk everywhere.
是的 走路 一种阻止气候变化的可靠途径
Yeah, walking. A surefire way to stop climate change.
这个确实很有趣
Oh, this one’s actually really interesting.
很多时候步行是增加你碳排放量的
In many cases walking can actually increase your carbon footprint.
如果我不是和平主义者
If I wasn’t a pacifist,
我可能会打你
I would pass my fist through your face.
大家好 我是亚当
Hey guys, Adam here!
如果你喜欢这个
If you like that,
一定要收看Adam Ruins Everything的新剧集
be sure to watch new episodes of Adam Ruins Everything.
每周二的十点在truTV
Every Tuesday at 10:00, on truTV.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

亚当协迈克·伯纳斯-李与你一同探秘电动车的碳排放不为人知的一面(喜剧)

听录译者

想念

翻译译者

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQLbakWESkw

相关推荐