ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

教育并非纸上谈兵,而是人际分享 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

教育并非纸上谈兵,而是人际分享

Education doesn’t happen on paper. It happens between people. | Elizabeth Alexander

[开场音乐]
[intro]
如你所知 每当阅览伟大的文学作品
You know, if you look at, great works of literature,
我总会思考 在文学 艺术及文化中
I always thought about how in literature, in art and culture,
生活总得依赖于工具 不是吗
there are tools for living, right?
你能在美妙绝伦的文学杰作中
And I think that one of the tools for living
发现一种生活工具
that you find in wonderful works of literature is that
就是意识到人类错综复杂 满身缺陷
human beings are complicated and flawed.
人类绝不单一
Human beings are not all one way,
最好从其复杂性来理解人类
human beings are best understood in their complexity.
若我们更能在日常中意识到这点就好了
And if only we had more of that in our day to day.
我至今仍在反复思考
I’ve been thinking a lot about what it means
作一名卓越教育家意味着什么
to be an excellent educator.
你知道 这是我长大后的第一次
Now that for the first time in my, you know,
应该是长大后一直都这样
really most of my adult life,
我以前当过记者
I was a journalist for a minute.
不过我也曾当过老师
But I’ve been a teacher,
但是如今转业了
and now that’s not my job anymore.
我至今仍细细思量 何为灵活可转换的特性
So I’ve been thinking about what a transferrable property is.
以及我们在社区中
And what are the ways that in our communities,
如何看待导师制
we think about mentorship,
如何看待赋权
we think about empowerment,
如何看待分享
we think about sharing,
如何避免填鸭式地传授知识
not just to impose knowledge,
而是以富于动态的方式分享知识
but rather to share knowledge in a dynamic way.
这是因为自我赋权源自于知识
That again is about the self empowerment that comes from knowledge,
源自于见多识广的头脑和更尖锐的思想工具
from having an expanded mind, for having sharper tools,
源自于评估和指出矛盾的能力
for being able to evaluate contradiction, and hold contradiction aloft sometimes.
我认为 一个优质的学习环境
I think a good learning environment
必须包括以下原则
has to have, I think, the tenet,
那就是
that brave failure
大胆的败行好过怯懦的成功
is preferable to timid success.
就这点我是说
By which I mean,
人类的头脑杰出非凡而潜力无穷
I think our minds are great and powerful things.
我想 人要敢于改变思维
And I think that to have courage inform our thinking,
迈向外面的世界
and to be able to go out,
也许是走出舒适区
perhaps pass where we may be comfortable.
闯入未为人类所知的新领域
To go in to the unknown between human beings,
看它将把我们领至何方
and see where that takes us.
不要安安稳稳地坚持自己的立场
To not stay safe in our own position,
而是让别人能够安全地分享知识
but to make it safe for other people to be able to share.
我认为 分享是我们汲得新知的源泉
I think that that’s where we get to new ideas.
是我们获得绝妙想法的途径
I think that’s where we get to brave ideas.
我认为 只有通过分享
I think that’s where we get to solutions
我们才能找到先前找不到的解决方法
we might not otherwise have found.
我们要营造一种环境 让人们勇于分享想法
So fostering an environment that where people can be brave,
即使想法并不新颖也没关系
and where ideas don’t always have to be pristine.
此诚至关重要
I think it’s, it’s very important.
[结尾音乐]
[outro]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一起来认识一下何为优质的教育

听录译者

小怪

翻译译者

,,Ծ^Ծ,,

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-YOWRfw_x0

相关推荐