ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在阿根廷吃德国餐 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在阿根廷吃德国餐

Eating German Cuisine in Argentina

那么现在是午餐时间,我们在贝尔格拉诺镇的普通郊区住宅。因为这是
So it is lunchtime today and we are in the town of Villa General Belgrano. Because this
一个很德国化的小镇。我们已经决定找一所德国餐厅并点一些德国
is a very German town we’ve decided to find a German restaurant and order up some German
食物。我们在菜单上看到一些喜欢的食物。我们已经选好了订单并且
food. So we saw a few of our favorites on the menu. We’ve placed our order and that
应该快上菜了。噢
should be arriving soon. Ooh.
好的Sam,你已经对这所餐厅很熟了。我们今天在
Alright Sam, so you’ve been mastering the name of this restaurant. Where are we having
哪里吃中饭?我们在吃El Ciervo Rojo.这是什么东西?就像一只很大的红鹿
lunch today? We’re eating El Ciervo Rojo. And what does that mean? It’s a big red deer
现在我带你去那儿。看!
and I’m going to show it to you right now. Over there!
我们不能在吃一顿德式餐时不来一点啤酒。这实际上是一杯阿根廷
We couldn’t have a German meal without a little bit of beer. This is actually an Argentinian
啤酒:Isenbeck。Sam,倒点儿Isenbeck。看起来很清爽。该感受一下
beer. Isenbeck. Pour the Isenbeck Sam. That looks refreshing. Refreshing. Time to try
了。干杯!干杯!
it. Salut! Salut!
啤酒太棒了。要知道,他们的啤酒尤其在阿根廷那里的 是我喝过最好的啤酒
That’s awesome beer. You know what, they have some of the best craft beers I’ve ever tried
这里的不够手艺但也很棒,
here in this particular region of Argentina. This one isn’t craft but it is pretty good,
不是吗?是的。
isn’t it? Yes.
我们太饿了只能吃点免费的棍棒
And we’re just so hungry that we’re munching down on the complimentary palitos which are
短棒,小面包棒。
sticks. Little sticks. Little bread sticks.
好,食物都上了。你今天吃什么,Sam?这是我一直期待的午餐
Alright, so the food has arrived. What are you having today Sam? And this is the meal
我曾经来过一次味道很棒。这是盖在
I’ve been waiting for. I’ve had this once here in town and it is awesome. So it is goulash
鸡蛋面疙瘩上的菜炖牛肉。而鸡蛋面疙瘩就像一种德式鸡蛋面。超好吃。
on top of spaetzle. And spaetzle is like a kind of a German egg noodles. They are delicious.
很棒。最好的地方是他们给我的干酪。
So good. And the best part is look at all of this cheese they’ve given me. It is time
该把干酪都撒上去了。哇噢!
to sprinkle it all on. Wow!
你都倒下去了。 恩,我不想在倒干酪上花太多时间。
You just dumped it in there. Yeah, I don’t mess around with my cheese friends.
好,准备开动。我知道面条看上去卖相不太好。
Alright, now it is time to finally try it. I know the noodles don’t look the most appetizing.
看上去像小蠕虫但它们吃起来很棒。这将是
They look like little worms but they are so so good. Those are the tastiest little worms
你一生中吃过最好吃的小蠕虫。
you’re ever going to have in your whole life.
而且菜炖牛肉尝起来很嫩。
And the thing that makes this so good is that the beef in the goulash is really tender.
而且酱汁也很棒,入口即化。
And the sauce is delicious so as soon as you put it in your mouth it just melted right
它融化了。你打算和我一起吃是吗?应该不会。
away. It melts. So you’re going to share that with me, right? Probably not. I think you
我想你有除了我们点的两道菜更好的选择。我赢了,你输了。哈哈哈哈哈,看这个,
got the better dish out of the two we ordered. I win. You lose. Hahaha, look at that. Look
来看看干酪。
at that cheese.
你那边是什么?好吧,这是我点的带有Chucrut的腊肠。这是chucrut.
What do you got over there? Alright, so Ii ordered a sausage with Chucrut. This is chucrut.
它很像泡菜,看起来超像泡菜。就像只用了不同的
And it is a lot like um sauerkraut. It looks so much like sauerkraut. They just use a different
名字。这是一份煮熟的猪肉香肠。我觉得在德国这叫
name for it here. And this is a boiled pork sausage. I think in German this one is called
短粗蒜肠。咬起来有催催的声音。
Knackwurst. It makes a bit of a crunchy sound. The Knack. Gnack, knack.
咔嚓,咔嚓,咔嚓。 嗯~
Mmmm.
吃起来真的不错。我就是喜欢德国泡菜,我觉得这是这顿饭里最好吃的。
It is really nice. I just love the sauerkraut. I think that is my favorite part of the meal.
就是很酸。哈哈哈哈哈
It is just so sour. Hahaha.
哇哦!有深刻的启示。
Wow! Deep revelations over here.
和你分享一些。恩,我在体验食物
And the kind hubby bubby dubby shared a little bit with you. Yes. I was experiencing food
嫉妒,非常的嫉妒。不只是一点点。这是件非常危险的事。
envy. Massive food envy. Not just a little bit. That’s a very dangerous thing. Not just
不只是一点点。
a little bit.
强烈的。强烈的嫉妒。
Intense. Intense food envy.
肉很软。你都不需要用刀切下它。它在
The meat is just so soft. You don’t even need a knife to cut it. It just breaks apart in
你嘴里就分解了。你甚至不用咀嚼它。
your mouth. You don’t even need to chew it.
让它分解。我不同意。我觉得你在咽下前要稍微嚼一下。
Let it disintegrate. I kind of disagree there. I think you do need to chew it a little bit
但这是我最喜欢的德国菜。很明显这
before you swallow. But like this is my favorite German dish. It’s apparently Swavian but it
在欧洲其他地区很受欢迎。显然,匈牙利也这样认为。还表示:
is popular in other parts of Europe. Apparently, Hungary also claims that it is. Also claims
这就像自己国家的菜。是的.就像德国匈牙利菜一样。很丰盛,
it as its own dish. So yeah, kind of like a German-Hungarian meal over here. Very hearty,
很多。或许夏天的菜不是最好的。冬天会有更好的菜,
very filing. Probably not the best on a really hot summer day. This would be a great winter
但它真的很美味我们必须要吃。恩~
dish. But it is so tasty we just had to get it. Hmmm.
我们吃光了菜炖牛肉.香肠,.Spätzle.喝完了啤酒。你感觉怎么样?
So we polished off the Goulash, the sausage, the Spätzle, the beer. How are you feeling?
恩,我们吃光了,感觉很棒,我很饱非常饱。吃撑了!
Yes, we did. I’m feeling great. I’m full. I’m very full. Stuffed! Stuffed would be yeah
感觉整个世界都被塞满了。好吧,我们来谈谈价格.
that’s the word. Alright, how about we talk about the price point. What was the cost of
这顿饭花了多少钱?这顿饭不是很便宜。我的一共150比索,
this meal? So the cost of this meal wasn’t cheap. It was a hundred and fifty pesos for
你的130.在阿根廷已经通货膨胀
mine and a hundred and thirty for yours. And there has been really high inflation in Argentina
有些年了,价格飞涨.所以我说如果你在
in the past few years and prices have skyrocketed. So, I mean your’e not going to get cheap meals
市中心 很难吃到便宜的菜,但食物的真的很棒!
here if your’re eating on the center of town but the quality of the food is really good
恩,因此我们不得不转化成美元得到平均水平.
though. Okay, so if we had to convert that into US dollars can you give us an average.
每道菜差不多15美元.
$15 dollars per plate more or less. And then the beer is like six or seven dollars for
啤酒大概6-7美元一升.
a liter.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK1jkwln4tM

相关推荐