ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

德怀恩·韦德: 克服 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

德怀恩·韦德: 克服

Dwyane Wade: I Almost Didn’t Make It | Peak Performance

我只是克服了我出生 成长的地方
– I’m just overcoming where I come from,
即芝加哥的街区
where I grew up in, the neighborhood, in
你知道吗 数据表明
the city of Chicago, you know of the statistics
只有百万分之一的人可以做到
that says that only onein one million makes it.
克服
Overcome.
在搏斗与逆境中变得更好
To get better as resultof a struggle or conflict.
[柔和的管弦音乐]
(soft orchestral music)
德怀恩·韦德
Dwyane Wade
我是德怀恩·韦德
I’m Dwayne Wade.
我是一名职业篮球运动员
I’m a professional basketball player.
我因为在迈阿密热火队打球而出名
I’m known for playing with the Miami Heat.
这就够了
That’s good enough.
[工作人员的笑声]
(film crew laughs)
—[工作人员]他不想太过吹捧自己
– [Crewman] He doesn’twant to brag too much.
[德怀恩的笑声]
(Dwayne laughs)
对我来说
– For me it’s just like,
在芝加哥长大
growing up in the city of Chicago
最困难的事情之一就是看不见
one of the toughest things is not seeing.
看不见成功
So not being able to see success.
你可以想象 也许你可以从电视上看见他人的成功
You dream about it, maybeyou can watch it on TV
但是你不能近距离地亲自触碰它
but up close and personalyou can’t touch it.
你感受不到成功
You can’t feel it.
你不能坐下来问人家
You can’t sit down and ask someone,
“成功的秘诀是什么”
“What’s the keys to success?”
所以这也许就是最难的事情之一
So that’s probably oneof the toughest things.
你有这样的想象
You have this vision,
你会想到你要成为谁 你要成为什么样的人
you have this thought of who you want to become and what you want to become,
只是你真的不知道如何到达那个目标
but you really don’t knowhow you’re gonna get there.
你知道的 走出高中时
Coming out of high school, you know,
我是我们州里最好的高中球员之一
I’m one of the best highschool players in my state
但因为我考试很差
but because of me not testing well,
不擅长四个小时的考试
and not being a goodtester for four hours,
我不被允许参加我喜欢的
I’m not able to play the game
下一个级别的篮球赛
basketball-what I love at next level
我参加了几次大学的入学考试
I took the ACT text a few time
我记得我去办公室接听的一通电话
and I remember the call that I got
说我的分数被录取了
to come down to the office,my test scores was in,
这像是我走过的最长的一段路
and it was like the longest walk ever
因为我想象着有关的一切
because I’m thinking about everything.
我感到兴奋和快乐
I’m having the excitement, the joy in me,
好家伙 真的做到了
“ Aw man, this could be it,
明年我有可能在一个大学球队里打球
I could be playing basketball next year at a division one college.”
而且我也做到了
And I’m also having this but everything
感觉所有的东西也不全按我的想法走
will always go right for me feel neither.
所以 我走了很长的一段路
So I’m talking this long walk down there
如果没有通过 我会把心思缠绕
and I’m trying to get my mind wrappedaround if I don’t pass,
起码我也试着全身心投入到其中
I’m trying to get my mind wrapped around it,
如果我要去打篮球
if I do what I’m gonna do,
我记得提醒自己拿起信封
and I remember grabbing the envelope
打开看看我没有通过的考试
and opening it up and looking and seeing that I didn’t pass.
[阴郁的电子乐]
(moody electronic music)
走回教室的那段路
It’s just that walk back to the classroom
是我走过最长的一段路
was like the longest walk ever and you know,
我知道这样说很情绪化
I just got very emotional because, for me,
因为对我来说 篮球是一条出路
basketball was kind of, it was the way.
但现在就像我逃离芝加哥的路线已经停止了
It was like my route to get out of here has been halted.
不可能了
It’s been stopped.
那个时候我真的看不到未来
And I didn’t really seethe future at that moment,
我只看到了摆在我面前的是
I just seen what was in front of me.
我不能打篮球了
What was in front of me wasI couldn’t play basketball.
恐怖的瞬间 恐怖的经历
Terrible moment, terrible experience.
我的教练陪我度过了那段时间
My college coach at thetime got me through it.
他让我一到学校
I called him right away
就立刻打电话给他
at the school and he kept me,
我猜他是想激励我去上学
I guess he kept me excitedabout coming to school.
他跟我说 一切都会按计划进行
He talked to me about, everything is gon na go
像他之前家访时说过的
as planned, everything we talked about in the home visit,
像他来这里的时候说过的
everything we talked about when he came up here,
一切都会按计划进行
it’s gon na go as planned.
你不是不能再打比赛了
You just not gon na be playing in games,
而是你还有别的事情要做
but you gon na be doing everything else.
在克服这个低潮的阶段 他起了非常重要的作用
He was very importantin me overcoming this.
他是唯一一个进入我的人生
He was one of the only ones to come
并且提供我助学金的人
in and offer me a scholarship.
我想他提供我奖学金时
I think he offered me a scholarship without even knowing
甚至不知道马凯特是否支持48号
if Marquette takes Prop 48s.
[德韦恩的笑声]
(Dwayne laughs)
我觉得他这个人
I think he was that, like,
有点掌控一切的感觉
he was that on top of it.
像你所知道的 尽管做你能做什么一切
Like you know, we gon na do everything we can
因为我们相信你
because we believe in you.
对于一个
For a young kid that grew
有我这样成长经历的孩子
up the way I grew up,
有人走到你面前
for someone to come in and show
说他们相信你
that they believe in you
而且他们并非真正了解我 却很相信我
and they really don’t know me but you really believe me,
这是在我身上的冒险
you gon na take a chance on me,
这意味着很多 你觉得
it means a lot, and you feel like, you
你对他们有一种责任
feel some sense of like you indebted to that person.
—[赛事解说员]人们认为
– [Sports Commentator] Peoplethought of him as a prospect
他是中学里的潜力股
in high school and here we are today
今天 他是大学篮球里的顶级运动员
as one of the premier players in college basketball.
—[解说员2]第一队所有的美国人…
– [Sports Commentator 2]First Team All American…
—对我来说 当我第一次进入NBA的时候
– For me, when I came in the NBA,
即使我是队里第五个备选
even though I was a fifth pick in the drive,
我必须克服人们认为我不够好的想法的困扰
I had to overcome people notthinking I was good enough.
这有可能是我每年都要做的事情
That’s probably every yearyou gotta overcome it.
为了让你做到
Then when you get to that
让人们认为你很优秀
point where people think you’re good,
你就要去克服
you got ta overcome feeling it and like, really
去相信 这是NBA
buying into that, it’s the NBA, this
这是让我们去克服困难最好的平台
is the best place to have hardship to overcome
我们确实 必须去克服困难
but we do, you do have to overcome things.
你必须战胜负伤和失败
You have to overcome injury,you have to overcome losing,
靠你自己战胜一切
so you don’t overcome nothing by yourself,
这绝对是你必须拥有的一种精神状态
it definitely becomes amindset that you have to have,
虽然你身边会有友好的人
but you also have to surround yourself
来帮助你
with the right individualsthat came help you
达到那个你努力想到达的地方
get to the place thatyou’re trying to get to.
未来将会有很多东西
And there’s gon na be a lot
在你的生命里面来来去去
that’s gon na come in and out of your life.
你要做好准备
You got ta be prepared and ready
在对的道路上持之以恒
for the right ones when you see them
行不通的时候就另寻他路
and run the other way when you see the ones that’s not.
但你绝对不是只靠自己就能战胜一切
But you definitely don’tovercome things by yourself.
[柔和的管弦乐]
(soft orchestral music)
最佳表现
Peak Performance

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

要想取得成功就要学会克服,克服困难才能突破自己

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Scarlett

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF-L2WNXpIA

相关推荐