未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

三岁孩子也能做心肺复苏

Drs. Rx: Never Too Young to Learn CPR!

是时候公布医生处方了
It’s time for my doctors prescription.
观众们有几位懂得如何心肺复苏?
How many of you in the audience know how to do CPR?
(观众鼓掌)
(audience members clap)
还不少!
Quite a few!
很多观众举手 我好开心
I love that a bunch of people are raising their hands
处方就是学习如何心肺复苏
so my prescription is learn how to do CPR.
嗯 今天我们要做一些演示
Well today, we’re gonna have a little demonstration.
(观众鼓掌)
(crowd claps)
由Saige给我们演示
And we have Saige here to help us out.
Saige刚好三岁
Saige happens to be three years old.
最近有一段她实施心肺复苏的视频火了
A video of her performing CPR recently went viral,
我想我们得见见她
and I just knew that we had to meet her.
Saige和她父亲Chris也在观众席
Saige and her father, Chris, are here in the audience.
(观众欢呼)Saige
(crowd coos) Saige,
你想不想上台
you wan na come up here
同你爸爸一起给我们示范怎么做心肺复苏?耶
with your Dad and show us how you do it? Yeah,
来吧 啊!
come on, yay!
开始吧
There you go.
(计时器响起)哇哦
(metranome ticks) Wow.

Ten.
她双臂笔直像模像样
Her arms are straight and everything.
她非常棒 我说Chris你怎么发现
She’s good, I mean Chris, how did you figure out
Saige懂得做这个?
that Saige knew how to do this?
嗯 她从13个月的时候开始学
Well she learned around 13 months,
实际上 当时我在教一个班
I was actually teaching a class.
我是前消防中尉 教紧急医疗救护技术(EMT)
I was a former Fire Lieutenant/EMT.
(观众们欢呼鼓掌)
(crowd coos and claps)
她在我班上 拿起了面罩
And she’s in my class, she takes the mask
把它放在模拟人脸上
and puts it on the dummy
我看见了
and then I look at her
我很惊讶……哇!
I’m like wow!
然后我把面罩拿开 逗她玩
So I take the mask away, play with her,
她把面罩放回去
she puts the mask back on again.
从那时之后 她的技术就非常的棒了
And ever since then her skills have been excelling
她确实比很多人做得好
and she’s been really outdoing a lot of people.
事实上我告诉我班上的学员 如果他们做得不如她好
I’ve actually tell people if they can’t outdo her
他们就不能通过考核
in my class, they don’t pass.
我把这个视频给他们看 说心肺复苏就这么简单
I show them the videos of how easy it is
一个两岁的孩子(她现在三岁了)也会做
that a two year old, she’s three now, could actually do CPR.
她都会做心肺复苏 还有什么困难能阻挡
If she could do that, what’s stopping all
其他人学习心肺复苏?
of everybody else from learning? Chris,
-Chris谢谢你-我好喜欢
thank you for–I love it.
(观众鼓掌)
(crowd claps)
不光是教授心肺复苏 Saige你很了不起!
Not only teaching CPR but Saige you’re incredible!
真的!
You are!
谢谢你给我们演示怎么做心肺复苏!
Thank you for showing us how!
(观众们鼓掌欢呼)
(crowd cheers and claps)
Chris我知道你会支持我
And Chris I know you’ll back me up on this,
我希望每一个观看节目的人都参加心肺复苏课程
I highly encourage anyone watching to take a CPR class
心肺复苏有点吓人 但是并不难
and it’s scary but it’s not difficult.
对 不难
No it’s not.
你将获得可能挽救生命的能力
And you will potentially have the ability to save a life.
谢谢你Saige!
Thank you Saige!
停止心肺复苏 Saige
Stop CPR. Saige,
干得漂亮!
awesome job!
干得非常棒!
You did a great job!
非常好!
You did so good!
(观众鼓掌)
(crowd claps)
心肺复苏就是这么做的 观众朋友们!
And that is how it’s done everyone!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

三岁宝宝Saige是一段暴红视频的主角。在视频中她给洋娃娃做心肺复苏。主持人邀请她和她父亲Christopher来分享,说明即便是小宝宝也能掌握心肺复苏这种救命的技能。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

myarry

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKtH6atKfAg

相关推荐