未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

短短20秒就能拯救视力

Drs. Rx: Help Save Your Eyesight in Just 20 Seconds!

成天盯着手机或电脑屏幕
Staring all day at your smartphone
会让你的眼睛处于长时间疲劳状态
or your computer screen can really put a big time strain on your eyes.
你的眼睛会感到疲倦
They can leave your eyes feeling tired,
变得干涩 视线也会变得模糊
they can get dry, your vision can get blurry,
我们都明白这个道理
we all know this.
那么在今天《医师处方》节目中
So in my Doctor’s Prescription today,
这会是一个很棒的体验
this is a really cool exercise.
我们应该把这件事作为日常生活一部分
Everyone should start doing it as part of their daily routine.
那就是20 20 20法则
Its called the 20 20 20 rule.
我真希望大学毕业后就知道这个法则
I wish I had known this after college,
作为精算师 我每天都会盯着电脑
actuarial scientist, I stared at a computer all day.
这个法则非常棒
This rule is so cool.
每二十分钟放松一下眼睛
Every 20 minutes shift your eyes,
看看20英尺远的地方
look at an object about 20 feet away.
我现在看到的是一张张美丽的脸庞
Your all pretty faces will work for me right now.
一直看大概20秒
And look for about 20 seconds.
这能让你的眼睛在不看近物
That gives your eye a little break
的情况下得到短暂的休息
from staring at everything so close
但我们每天总是会忽略这么做
and we forget to do that so often throughout the day.
这是我在医学院使用过的伎俩
Trick I used in medical school.
那时候我们没有电脑 我只有盯着书看
We didn’t have computers back then so it was me staring at those books.
只能这么做
You have to do it.
盯着书 盯着书
You’re looking at the books, looking at the books,
你得给自己一个休息的时间 20 20 20
you have to give yourself a break, 20 20 20.
凝望远处20秒
Stare off into the distance for 20 seconds.
不幸的是 我们没有做足够多这样的练习
Unfortunately we didn’t do it enough which is
这就是为什么你会带上眼镜
why you’re wearing glasses,
而我带上隐形眼镜
I’m wearing contacts.
是的
Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
隐形眼镜
Contacts.
也是隐形眼镜?
Contacts?
是的
Contacts.
让我从我的眼镜外看你
So let me see you in my glasses.
我打赌你会变得很性感
I bet you’re gonna look hot.
[笑声]
(laughing)
性感而且时髦
Hot and smart.
是的
Yeah.
[鼓掌声]
(clapping)
这看起来确实不错
Those do look good.
事实上看起来非常棒
They actually look quite nice.
它看起来很性感
They look hot.
我喜欢 我把它借给你吧
I like it, I’ll rent them to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个有趣的法则
So one of the cool things about this
来自美国眼科学会
is according to The American Academy of Ophthalmology,
我们通常每分钟眨15次眼睛
we normally blink 15 times per minute
但是在你看电子屏幕时
but when you’re looking at a digital screen,
你只会眨大概5次
you only blink about a third of that
这正是你眼睛疲劳干涩的原因所在
and that’s why your eyes get so fatigued,so dry
所以别忘了 有时
so don’t forget. Sometimes,
你知道吗
you know what,
只是看着你热爱的事物吧
you just look at your loved ones, say.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

20 20 20法则是什么呢?能神奇地缓解你的视疲劳,让我们跟视频来学习一下吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Feeling🍉

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDZgOVY0mzY

相关推荐