未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

德鲁·布里斯特辑

Drew Brees Edition | Dude Perfect

[音乐播放中]
*music playing*
完美的人
Dude Perfect
嘿大家好 我们是完美的人 我是德鲁•布里斯 让我们嗨起来吧
Whats up guys we’re Dude Perfect, I’m Drew Brees, let’s have some fun!!!
[音乐播放中]
*music playing*
好的 现在是双摆环投射 我们开始吧
Alright, this is the Double Pendulum Ring Shot, here we go.
[开心的尖叫声]
*happy screaming*
帽子时间开始啦 德鲁 你的游戏计划是什么
Fresh hat time, Drew what’s your game plan?
我不打算直接扔它 但我要做些测测准头的事 那就是抛踢球信任投射
Well I’m not going to throw it but I’m going to do something just as accurate and that is the Drop Kick Trust Shot.
嗯 听起来很酷
Erm, okay cool
你准备好了吗 好 那我们开始吧
You’re ready? Let’s do this, come on.
哇 太棒了 无论如何我看到他们一直在远处
Oh, yeah!Anyway I saw them wide over all the whole time
欢迎来到斯吉特小鬼橄榄球比赛 我对德鲁
Welcome to the Football Skeet Buster. Competition-me versus Drew.
最先获得三分的人是冠军 我并不觉得我有很大的胜算
I don’t like my odds but first the three hits is the winner.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
一次 大伙们 就一次
this one, boys, just one.
哇 天呐 太棒了 哥们这对我来说可不是件好事
God! Wow, looking good, boy!It sounds bad to me.
你回到这儿 说你会让他树立一些信心
You come back here saying you’re gotta let him build up some confidence.
但你不想输 就想去得一分
But you don’t want to be poor and go out there hit the first one.
嗨 大家好 今天我们有幸邀请到肖恩•佩顿教练
Hi, guys. We have coach Sean Payton here with us Drew Brees.
先生们 我们已经进行了几场比赛
Gentlemen, we’ve got a few competitions
我们将进行一场正面交锋 看看谁能笑到最后
We’re going to go head-to-head and see who comes out on top.
说出是哪一个组合
Name that team.
#我希望它#
#I have it to wish#
迷信组合
Superstition.
[欢呼声]
*Cheering*
高塔激光投掷
the Tower Laser Shot
比赛开始后
I’m going to start us off.
先要击中靶子 让保龄球落在滑道上
Hit this target triggers the bowling balls down the ramp,
你需要在保龄球击落在科迪躺下的位置前
got to hit this target right here, triggering this ramp up before the
击中这面靶子 让滑道升起
bowling ball comes down the other side where Cody will be laying down.
-躺下?-并且戴上眼罩 没错
– Laying down? – And blindfold. Yeah.
为什么受伤的总是我?
Why does this always happen to me?
好像他们总爱找我做这些
Like I’m always the one they find for
可能是因为我脾气好 他们说 他们想要这样做我就说好吧
Maybe because I’m just a nice guy. They tell that they want to do this, i say sure.
这是场没有输赢的比赛 主要是德鲁和科迪的信任投射 我们开始吧
This is the tie but mainly Drew and Cody trust shot. Here we go!
[音乐播放中]
*music playing*
没错 可能你知道他们是用来接保龄球的
Yes, might be thing you know they used to take bowling ball
万一要砸到科迪的话
in case you were to hit Cody.
实际上,这真的是保龄球
Actually that is a real bowling ball
他也是真的科迪 德鲁做得太棒了
and that’s a real Cody and Drew did a phenomenal job.
你们知道这个游戏
You guys have ever seen this game.
[嘟哝]
*mumbling*
真的很难明白你在说什么 德鲁先来
that’s really hard to understand whatyou’re saying. First one is Drew.
但是得戴上这个
Yet have to get this.
-矮精灵们从摇摇晃晃的彩虹中出来-矮精灵?
– Wobbly rainbows leak leprechauns.- Some leprechauns.
-矮精灵们从摇摇晃晃的彩虹中出来-彩虹?
– Wobbly rainbows leak leprechauns.- some about rainbow.
矮精灵们从摇摇晃晃的彩虹中出来
Wobbly, rainbow, leak,leprechauns.
德鲁的话一句也听不懂
No audibles for Drew.
只听见他一直在说话
Just run the play call.
抱怨冬季潮湿的天气
Whining about wet weather in the winter.
了解?
Learning about?
不 抱怨
No, whining.
抱怨冬季潮湿的天气
Whining about wet weather in the winter.
抱怨冬季潮湿的天气
Whining about wet weather in the winter.
你们知道我刚才投中了 德鲁也看见了 也知道我投中了
so you guys know I was on the money. Drew saw knew I was on the money.
我没想过要击中移动靶 我只是想把球打偏
I’m not even going to hit the skeet wrong.I’m just going to knock this ball out of the way
朋友们 你们怎么看
How do you friends say this way?
你得一分 我得两分
You got one. I got two.
这可能是我们的总分所以我们要在我们事后要庆祝庆祝
This might be all we get so we’re gonna celebrate it as I get all of them.
游戏结束
Game over.
你可以说是我没看见它飞出来
You can say I didn’t see it coming. yes that is becoming 12 o ‘clock battle
能得一分就很开心了
I’m just glad I got one in there.
这是上甲板投射
This is the Upper Decker.
我听说你是黄箭的铁粉
I’ve heard a rumor that you’re a big Juicy Fruit guy.
我们将进行一个口香糖口味测验 我们有三片不同口味的口香糖
We are going to do a little gum taste test so we’ve got three different pieces
你一次给他一片
and you will hand him one at a time.
然后你要说出哪一片是黄箭口香糖
And you will identify what is the one.
第二片是黄箭的为什么是第二片而不是其它的呢?
Two is Juicy Fruit. Why that not the others?
凭感觉 上面有10586道条纹
Just felt, listen tattooed ten thousand five hundred eighty six sticks
第二片是黄箭的 没错是黄箭的
Two is juicy fruit. Two is juicy fruit.
现在摘下帽子他们都是黄箭
I’ll go to take your hat off. They were all Juicy Fruit.
每一个都是
Every single one was that.
你换了身行头一切都是为了你们 兄弟们
You did it a little wardrobe change halfway curlThis, this was for you guys.
我很喜欢 你看起来帅极了感激不尽
I appreciate that. You looks good on it I’m gonna need all the luck I can get.
好吧我们现在去哪儿?
Okay, nice.We’re going up to what? Second six ten?
我们将去往610米的高处 这会是一次长远投射
We’re going 610. It’s gonna be a long shot.
哦 就在上方
Oh, yeah. Up there.
超级穹顶特殊投射
this is the Superdome Special.
嗨 朋友们 感谢你们的收看
What’s up, guys? Thanks for watching.
如果你还没有订阅“完美的人” 请点击下方订阅我们
If you’re not a dude perfect subscriber make sure you click down here.
你就不会错过任何最新的精彩视频
So you don’t miss any awesome new videos
想看上一个视频 请点击这里
You want to see last video click right here
记得点击下方关注德鲁的推特
and also make sure you click here to follow Drew on Twitter.
德鲁用个招牌动作结束拍摄吧
Drew ended with a signature to sign off.
好吧 重击 敲打再见 各位
Huh, pound it, knock it. See ya!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你知道橄榄树可以玩出很多花样吗?看完这个视频后可以自己尝试一下哦!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Kevin

审核员

译学馆审核员N

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsEoLVBk_Ts

相关推荐