ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何画僵尸——画家的解剖学之万圣节特别篇 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何画僵尸——画家的解剖学之万圣节特别篇

Drawing the Walking Dead - Zombie Halloween Special

如何画僵尸——僵尸万圣节特别篇
Draw the Walking Dead – Zombie Halloween Special
鉴于我们正在上解剖课 我觉得可以做一期与解剖学密切相关万圣节特别放送
Since we’re in the middle of an anatomy course, I think it makes sense to do a Halloween special
我觉得可以做一期关于解剖学(万圣节特别放送)
that’s somehow related to Anatomy.
所以在这一集中 我们将描述如何画一个僵尸 向你展示一下
So in this episode I’ll draw a zombie to show you how
如何运用我们的解剖课上的知识来亲自设计一个造型
how you can use the information from my Anatomy course to design your own creatures.
之后我们会免费送奖品 所以一定要守在屏幕前呐!
Make sure to watch till the end for the giveaway!
[主题音乐]
[Theme Music]
首先 我要在我的骷髅君APP里来找一个我想要的姿势啊
I’ll start with my Skelly App to figure out the pose I want.
(姿势的)速写 但既然用我骷髅君APP要快捷这么多
I’ll start with my Skelly App to figure out the pose I want. I’ll start with my Skelly App to figure out the pose I want. You can also draw some quick
你也可以在纸上画一点动作姿势速写
You can also draw some quick gestures or poses on paper
但看在用骷髅君APP快捷这么多的份上
But since it’s so much quicker and easier to do it with the Skelly app,
我用它还是比较有道理的哈 我对着眼花缭乱的各式选择折腾了半天
it just makes sense to start here. I messed around with a few different options,
但最后终于确定下来——就这个姿势
but ultimately I decided on this pose.
好的 让我们先从底稿开始吧——一具骷髅骨架 用我构建头部姿态的罗氏法则
Ok, let’s start with a lay-in of the skeleton. Using the loomis method I’ll construct the
脑袋抬起来转向右方 嗯我想确保
position of the head. The head is rotated up and to the right, so I want to make sure
所有的这些角度都在无误的透视空间里
all these angles are in the right perspective.
继续向下画躯干部分 调整安排一下它锁骨的位置和造型
I’ll continue down the body making measurements for the placement and shape of the clavicles,
以及它的胸廓 骨盆 下肢 若是你想调整一下它的大小
rib cage, pelvis, arms and legs. If you want to make any changes to the proportions, or
或是想把它的姿仪表现得更夸张点 当然更好喽 你没有必要拘泥于(骷髅君的)大小比例
exaggerate the gesture, that’s perfectly fine. You don’t have to stick to the proportions of Skelly.
骷髅君是一般的男性体格
Skelly is an average male.
所以 放心大胆地调整比例好去展现你设计的僵尸
So, feel free to play around with the proportions to make them represent your character better.
我没打算在画中动太大手脚 但是呢
I’m not changing too much in my drawing, but
我也并不担心不能把它完美地画出 只要看着这棒棒的造型就够我开心了
I’m also not worried about getting it perfect. As long as the pose looks good I’m happy.
当然 我也会想让把他的手指变得更诡异悚然一点
I definitely want to change the fingers to be more interesting and creepy.
让我们来确定一下骨盆的透视观
Let’s fix the perspective on this pelvis.
嗯 这个大体的形态我很满意 不过我要让它张开嘴巴 僵尸往往都会张开它们的血盆大口
So, I’m happy with the general pose, but I want to open his jaw. Zombies usually have
以便随时准备咬噬 僵尸永远就是吃
their mouth open since they’re always ready to eat. Zombies just eat things.
它们就只干这活计 因此 此画中它的血盆大口自然分外的重要 我让它超出常规极限地张开
That’s all they do. So, the mouth is pretty important in this drawing. I’ve opened it way past normal
歪斜扭曲到仿佛有一边要脱臼一样
limits and made it crooked as if one side is dislocated.
这时我加倍发动我天马行空的想像力 时不时再去用骷髅君参考一下
At this point I’m using my imagination more and sometimes referring back to the Skelly
确保我画的玩意儿还符合透视原理 我在设计它的(不同寻常的)容貌 还有它面容上
App reference to help me keep things in perspective. I’m designing the features and also the light
的光影模式 我决定让光源从正上方投射下来
and shadow patterns on the features. I’ve decided that the light source is coming from
(从正上方投射下来) 想象着三维的结构 在背光面
the top right, so I’m imagining the 3d forms and adding shadows on the planes facing away
打上阴影
from the light.
来点蓬乱的头发 或者是 只剩下一点点头发……我想也许随着这老兄腐烂
Give him some messy hair. Or what’s left of it… I’m guessing hair would fall out as
头发会脱落完 细化一下面部
this guy decays. Adding some more details to the face.
再向下到颈肌 追踪画出由颅部下行到躯干部分
Moving down to the neck muscles. Tracking the trapezius and sternocleidomastoid muscles
的斜方肌还有胸锁乳突肌 来把它画得极度瘦骨嶙峋 它已经朽烂挺长时间了
as they flow from the head to the torso. I’m gonna make this guy really lean. He’s been
它的脂肪已经消耗竭尽 所以锁骨暴露在外面。
decaying for a long time and all his fat has been used up. So the clavicles are gonna be
其实我打算把它右肩的三角肌去掉 好让它肩部的
exposed. In fact I think I’ll take off his right deltoid and just expose the bones in
骨骼露出来
that shoulder.
画僵尸最棒的地方就在于你有巨大的发挥空间 你可以(任意)决定
The great thing about drawing zombies is you have a lot of room to play. You can choose
哪块肌肉画上 哪块被扯掉 若是哪个地方只有骨头的模样很赞 你就
which muscles to put in and which to rip off. If an area looks cool as just bone, then you
可以就让那里只留着骨头便好 你也能在一些区域添上点皮肤
can just leave that area as bone. You can also choose to put skin in some areas and
而在别处不加 全由你定!决定时不妨再仔细思量
leave it off in other areas. Totally up to you!Think about the gesture and composition
一番它的动作和体位
of your drawing as you make these decisions.
左臂上我打算画上全套的肌肉 不露出骨头 这就是学习解剖的回馈啊(哈哈)
On his left arm I’m going to draw all the muscles. No exposed bones. This is where knowledge
如果你想把骨画进来 并且清楚肌肉
of anatomy pays off. If you have the bones drawn in, and If you know where the muscles
在骨骼上的附着点……很好 那就只剩下把它们画出来
attach on the bones… Well, then it’s just a matter of putting them in and designing
外加再设计得有趣点的问题了
them to look interesting.
画手指的时候 我就是把它们当做一排圆柱体 这样比较容易让我找到
When drawing fingers, I just think of them as a series of cylinders. That helps me get
正确的透视效果 为了让它显得格外毛骨悚然 把指甲画再长一些
the perspective right. Making the nails really long to add some extra creepiness.
至于肋骨 我将从布满阴影的肋间隙画起 再勾勒出
For the ribs, I’ll start with the dark negative shape between the ribs and then clean up the
轮廓 大致地从阴影区画起 有助于我们确立好架构 我知道
contours. Starting with a rough negative shape helps me get the placement correct. I know
(胸小肌的下缘)尖端止于第五肋 所以还有五根可见的肋骨以及后方隐匿的
that the peak ends at the 5th rib, so there will be 5 more visible ribs and 2 floating
两根浮肋 总共十二根!
ribs hidden in the back, for a total of 12!
在腹部画上一些皮肤的同时 我在思考怎么给它摆造型 躯干到下肢的流线
As I put in the skin on the abdomen, I’m thinking mainly about the gesture. The flow from the
扭曲成蛇形 所以我在摸索这里可以应和上那姿势的节奏
torso to the legs is an S curve, so I’m designing the rhythms in here to work with that gesture.
琢磨着阴影的走向并不止是为了保证精确 也是在
As I’m figuring out where the shadows go, I’m not just trying to be accurate. I’m also
企图设计出诡异有趣的造型来 我的明暗处理
trying to design interesting shapes. Thinking about the light and dark pattern I’m creating.
可并非随心所欲为之 而是精心安排的 腋窝外侧的阴影 有助于构建胸大肌和肋骨
It’s not random. It’s intentional. The dark shape of the lat helps to frame the light
的明亮形象
shape of the pec and ribs.
腹部画一点黑乎乎的洞有助于让我们的目光下行 强化
Some dark holes in the abdomen will help to keep the eye flowing through here and strengthen
这姿态(给人的印象)
the gesture.
继续来做润色细化工作 设计整体解剖构架的时候不要忘了时刻注意它们与
Continuing to refine some details. Designing the anatomy and always relating them to the
已构建部分的位置关系 万事齐应方成一画 我常常看到
parts I’ve already established. Everything has to work together as one picture. A big
许多朋友都会犯的一个典型错误就是把作品片断化 他们专注于每一个独立的
mistake I see people do is fragment their compositions. They focus on all the individual
部分却忽视它们本是浑然一体的 (记住) 如果画稿中的某一部分打破了
parts, but not how they work together. If there’s a part in the drawing that breaks
整体动作(的和谐)或是使画的焦点偏移 擦了!擦了它
the gesture or takes away attention from the focal point, take it out! Play it down.
不要让它显得那么昭然显著 也不要过度细化 要让画面其他部分都能展现出来
Make it less contrasty and less detailed and let the other parts of the drawing stand out.
比如说扯掉右臂本来挺诡异的 然而我并不想让它太过
For example that right arm ripping off is interesting, but I don’t want it to jump out
突兀 我宁愿去强化描绘一下胸大肌和肋骨 所以,让我来把它的手臂颜色加深点来弱化
too much. I prefer to emphasize the pecs and ribs. So, I darkened the arm to lower the
对比度 现在我在胸大肌上打一系列表示肌肉纤维的细小阴影
contrast and now in the pecs I’m adding a lot of small shadow shapes as the muscle fibers.
高强的对比度再加点细节刻画将能够吸引观众的眼球
A lot of contrast and small details will bring the viewer’s eye here.
好的 眼下我要动真格给这老哥添件裤子了 (死后)它瘦得有点太多了
Alright, now I’m actually gonna put some pants on this guy. He’s lost so much weight that
裤子都从腰上趿拉了下来 把它的腰带绕到他右侧股骨大转子上 再这样横跨悬吊着
his pants are falling off his waist. I think it’d be cool to have the belt looping over
我觉得蛮酷的 现在 (就快要画成一个全新的
the greater trochanter of his right leg and swinging across. Now, (drapery is a whole another
怪物了) 最基本地 你首先肯定要想想张力点放哪里比较好 此间画面中的两处
beast) . Basically, you gotta think about where the tension points are. In this case the two
紧张部分就是大转子和他的左膝 所以呢 我要安排褶皱
main areas of tension are the greater trochanter and his left knee. So, I’m designing the folds
在这两点间折起
to stretch between those two points.
如果躯干有一堆肌肉而下肢止有骨头我觉得
I think it’ll be weird if the torso has a bunch of muscles and then the legs are just
有点奇怪 这家伙会头重脚轻过头的 于是我打算在它腿上添几块内收肌
bone. This guy would be too top heavy. So, I’ll add some of the adductors of the leg.
在那里 再让我们来点阴影 你又需要顾及到整体的光影图案
Let’s get some shading in there. Again considering the light and dark pattern of the overall
构成了 我已经建立了褶皱的逻辑 现在要去弄清楚
composition. I’ve already established the logic of the folds, now I have to figure out
三维角度上的阴影形态了
the shadow shapes on the 3d forms.
整个腿后区都该是笼罩在阴影中 于是我这样逆向打阴影同时尽量把它画成简洁的
This whole back leg is gonna be in shadow, so I’ll knock it back and keep it as a simple
阴影模式
dark shape
此后有必要加一点投影 把他和地面联系起来 勿忘灯光
And we need to connect him to the ground by adding a cast shadow. Remember the light is
是从正上方投射下来的 因而阴影应该在下方稍稍偏左侧
coming from the top right, so the shadows are gonna cast down and slightly to the left.
修洁下躯干部分的一些东西……再让我们对付这支胳膊 这很有可能是
Cleaning up some things in the torso… And let’s attack this arm. It’s pretty much the
唯一剩下的部分了 给三角肌打阴影时我脑海中想象着一个基本的球体模型 它们同样是
only thing left. As I’m shading this deltoid I’m thinking of a basic sphere. They’re both
圆润的构形 所以阴影效应也会很类似
rounded forms, so the shadows will be very similar.
余下的胳臂上画上极细瘦的肌肉
Very thin, lean muscles on the rest of this arm.
好了 现在到最艰巨的任务了 每个人都会觉得手不好画。试着去做一个简单的
Alright, on to the hard part. Everyone has a hard time with hands. Try to create a simple
阴影模式 切莫把它过度复杂化 这里我把手指的上面做明处理
shadow pattern. Don’t over complicate it. Here I’m making the top planes of the fingers
前面做暗处理 如果你处理这个明暗模式有困难 给你自己的手拍一张
light and the front planes shadow. If you’re having trouble inventing it, take a photo
照片然后借助于它提供的信息 做一些参考绝对是很好的
of your own hand and borrow information from it. It’s perfectly fine to use reference.
你就是那样知道事物到底看起来如何的 而且你并不必什么都靠想象来
That’s how you learn how things should look. And you don’t have to create everything from
创造 目标是画好一幅画 你若需要一些照片
imagination. The goal is to create a good drawing. If you need to use some photos to
的帮助 那就用呗!
help, then do it!
就是这样!但愿你还满意这示范 如果你想改善提高你的解剖学技巧
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed this demonstration. If you want to polish up your anatomy skills
可以登录网站proko.com/anatomy查看我的课程 如果你想要在你的iPhone或安卓手机上下载骷髅君的APP
go to proko.com/anatomy and check out my lessons. And if you want to download the Skelly app
方便自己绘画 就请登录网站proko.com/skellyapp。
for your iphone or Android to use in your own drawings, go to proko.com/skellyapp.
免费放送奖品!
Time for Giveaway!
若想赢得一幅装裱好的该画 就登录proko.com/subscribe向我们的proko时事通讯部
If you want to win a framed print of this drawing, subscribe to the proko newsletter
投稿吧 我将从中抽取五名幸运投稿者
at proko.com/subscribe. I’ll be choosing 5 winners from my list of newsletter subscribers.
如果你已经收到了邮件的补充资料 那就可以松一口气啦 你将自动进入
If you’re already getting email updates, sit back and relax, you’re automatically entered
幸运抽奖环节 我会在九月二日抽取五名获奖者
into the giveaway. I’ll choose 5 winners on November 2nd.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不知道如何在绘画中运用解剖学知识?哈,恰逢这Halloween,凄风冷雨之夜,百鬼行啸之时_(:з」∠)_,就让我们画一个僵尸吧!你会看到解剖学在设计人体构造方面的强大功能~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

凛安

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKGZp2_aMEw

相关推荐