ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

默画挑战(直播) – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

默画挑战(直播)

Drawing Proko Students - Live Memory Sketch Challenge

Drawing Proko Students默画直播挑战
Drawing Proko Students Live Memory Sketch Challenge
嘿 欢迎大家来到琼斯课堂
Hey everybody, welcome this is court jones here
今天我们将在这儿为你们画默画
and today we’re going to be drawing memory sketches of you,
前段时间你们所提交的 自己的照片
the proko students who submitted your photos some time ago.
这次默画只能
Now memory sketching is were we
大致的看一下图片
look at the photo for just a brief amount of time and
试着画出整个漫画形象
try to draw the entire caricature
不能返回去看照片 完全凭记忆画
totally from memory without referring back at the photo.
目的在于
The purpose of that
正如我在主课上说的
is,as I said in the main lesson
培养你们的视觉记忆
is to just develop your visual memory,
直到你们有更好的视觉记忆
till you have better visual recall.
因为在你画漫画时
Because when you draw caricatures,
你看照片看的越多
the more you look at the photo, I think
画的就越像肖像
the tendency is to draw more portrait-like.
如果你想画得更夸张些
If you want better exaggerations,
笔随心动
you wanna draw more from your memory,or what you think
或者是你所认为的记忆中的这张脸 突出的地方
you remember about the face, things that stood out.
当你画默画时
When you do memory sketches
不要过于依赖照片
and don’t rely on the photo as much
试着随性一点 并且在画画过程中不断尝试
you tend to be more free and experimental in what your doing.
目前我也做过不少名人默画
Now I’ve done a bunch of celebrity memory sketches,and
你也知道这在某行程度上 有一点作弊的意思
you know that actually in a sense is cheating a little bit
因为这些名人我都挺熟的
because I am familiar with all the celebrities I’ve drawn.
所以在我的大脑记忆库中
So I have more that just that 3 second
对他们的脸部印象早已超过3秒或15秒
or 15 second memory of their faces in my memory banks.
所以 我得画些不熟悉的脸 比如你们
So, drawing people who’s faces are relatively unknown to me
你们这些在proko-hand的家伙们
like you guys out there in proko-land,
事实上能更真实的检测我的默画水平
is actually a much truer test of my memory sketching abilities.
我会向你们展示
And I’ll show you more
当画画时 你可以有的想法
of what you can expect when your drawing from memory I think.
那我们就开始吧
So let’s go ahead and get started.
我希望你们所有人都能记住
And I want you all just to keep in mind to
当我画这些的时候
when I’m drawing these
不是为了达到完美的相像
the point of these is not to get the perfect likeness.
它可不是一个必要的技能
It’s not necessarily a technique thats going to
能够让你
give you results that your going to put up
让你把画挂在墙上 装进文件
on your wall and put in your portfolio.
这个练习仅为练手
This exercise is just about doing the exercise,
就像是去体育馆锻炼
its just like going to the gym to do the reps,
去举重 只是为了锻炼肌肉
to lift the weights, its just building muscles.
所以 绝大多数的草图都将被丢弃
So most of these sketches are going to be throwaways.
这个练习的真正价值是
The true value in this exercise
仔细琢磨这些动作 练习它们
is just going through the motions and doing it.
因为在你练习的过程中
Because while your doing and practicing this,
对于你所画(的东西)的视觉记忆会不断改善
you are improving your visual recall in what your drawing.
那就开始吧 让Stan进来
So lets go ahead and let Stan come in
给我一个接一个地展示照片 然后拿走它们
and show me the photos and take them away one by one.
看30秒
30 second glance
先别画 先观察
Don’t draw yet, just watch.
好了
Ok.
在我的记忆中 她的短 宽脸和大眼睛很突出
In my memory, what stands out was her short wide face and giant eyes.
所以我先画那些
So I draw those frist.
为了使脸看起来大且宽就需要把鼻子和嘴巴变得更小
To make a face seem big and wide, features like the nose and mouth become smaller.
我试图画好结构 注意对称性
I still try to draw good structure and symmetry.
当你集中注意去记住那些相似之处的时候 很容易就忘记这些
It’s easy to forget that when focusing on remembering alikeness.
我记得她脸上没多少阴影 所以我把阴影画的很小
I recall there were no strong shadows on her face. So I keep the shading minimal
我正在设计发型 我只记得它又长又卷
I am inventing the design of the hair. I only recall that is was long and wave
这画感觉还不错吧 稍微有点夸张 但还是很有趣
The likeness feels pretty good! Anf the exaggeration, whilr mild, is still funny.
头部的角度不太对 但是对于这次练习不重要
The angle of the head is wrong. But that’s not important for this exercise.
下次也许会把他的鼻子画短点 眼睛画宽点 让它们更狭长些
Next time I will probably give a shorter nose and wider eyes that are farther apart.
看15秒
Fifteen seconds glance
好的
Ok.
我喜欢这个家伙的头部 他独特的外形 有让人难以忘记的形状
I loved this guy’s head. He was a very distinctive likeness with memorable shapes.
短而宽的脸上 五官都挤在厚重的头发下
It’s a short wide hair, with all of the features pushed down into the buttom under a massive head of hair.
在简单的画下他的姿态后 就用更黑的线条来表现那些形状
After like least sketching in the gesture, I commit to those shapes with darker lines.
到了这个环节 我换了这么些默画 也算是热身完毕了
I have done several of these memory sketches in this session, so I’m pretty warmed up.
当我认识到这种程度之后 我的大脑对看到的脸的反应会更敏捷
When I’m warmed like this, my mind feels more responsive to the faces I see.
我的画看上去会显得更加自然而简洁
And my drawings seem to come more naturally and easily.
我现在用的这个可以比晕翁桶更快地画出肖像的外形
The values I’m adding now help me to definite the likeness more quickly than cross hatching can.
对我来说画的形状比值感觉很自然
For me, painting the shapes with values feels very nature.
通过更多的线条更快的表达我的想法
I can express what’s in my mind more quickly than I can with mere lines.
我们将在下节课中采用数位板绘画因为你们中许多人也都是这样做的
We will cover digital painting in an upcoming lesson, because it may be that way for many of you too.
现在对比照片 我能看出我画的不是很好
Looking at the photo I now see that my likeness definitely isn’t perfect.
我觉得我把右边画多了 因为其他速写的干扰我漏了很多细节
I have the overall feeling right , I think. But as with many of my other memory sketches, I missed lots if the details.
如果想更进一步的改善这个画 我就应该换一个更大的外形给每个部分都留出空间
If I want to take this sketch further and improve it, I would keep the big shapes and replacement of everything.
之后要细心敏锐的观察照片 更加准确而谨慎的重绘特征
…but then switch over to observing the photo carefully and redraw the features with more accuracy and care.
这就是如何在工作中用到默画
This is how you can use memory sketching in your workflow.
你可以使用默画的技巧提出夸张的主要概念
You can use the memory sketch thchnique to come up with the main concept for the exaggeration…
但是最后要完成工作 还是要回归照片
…but then go back to the photo to finish the job.
看3秒
3 second glance
好的
Ok.
这种线条可能是我最喜欢的素描方式了
This right here is pabably my favorite gesture sketch of the bunch.
它足够让你识别一幅肖像
There is just enough at this point to discem a likeness.
它完美的展现了我的风格以及对漫画人物的品位
And it perfectlyshows my style and taste as a caricaturist.
一想起来我就会提起它
Just thought I would mention that.
这也是我画漫画的时候最喜欢的角度
This is also one of my favorite angles to draw a caricature form
我喜欢这种半面侧向 因为他能展示出全脸 让我画出三维结构
I lovetis mid-three-quarter view because it shows almost the whole face, while allowing me to indicate the three-dimensional structures.
一个像这样的半面侧向可以让你的素描达到一种特别动态的感觉
A three-quarter view like this will help you achieve a very dynamic feeling in your sketch.
形状重叠 比如鼻子跟脸颊这块 可以引发形状间活跃的相互作用
Overlapping shapes like the nose and cheeks help creat an active interplay of shapes.
仅仅是三秒钟的快速浏览 我无法完全记得这幅素描中眼睛的形状
With the quick 3 second glance of the photo, I can’t quite recall the eye shape on this sketch either.
但我记得他们传递出了快乐情绪 眼袋都把眼睑推起来了
But I remember that they had a happy expression, with the eyebags pushing up the lower lids.
我不太确定这里有没有十分相似
I’ m not sure if I got a great likeness here.
现在看上去有点像内战时期的斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
Right now, it looks kind of like Civil War era Steven Spielberg.
事实上他确实长得像内战时期的斯皮尔伯格
Actually ,he is kind of does look like Civil War Spiberg
要改善这幅画的话 我之后要把她他的头发加长点
to improve he likeness here , I would give him longer hair in back.
还有 要让他的眉毛更向下倾斜点
…and make his eyebrows more downward slanting.
同样的 我想我还得让他的鼻子更高一点
Also I think I gave him too mich of a bump in his nose.
但是就像我之前说的 我确实喜欢这种动态的感觉 它使幅画充满活力
But, as I siad earlier, I do think the dynamtic feeling and energy in the sketches
因此 默画很难
So, memory sketching, it’s tough.
它使你退缩
It kicks your butt.
你不会像我一样 从中得到一些很好的的素描作品
Your not gonna get a lot of great sketches out of it just like me, most of my sketches
我的大多数草图 你懂的 我可能会把它们修改成更有趣 更准确的漫画
are, you know, I could probably develop them into more interesting, more accurate caricatures.
但这不是我们练习的意义所在
But that’s not the point of this exercise.
练习的意义就是 动手去练习
The point of the exercise is to just do the exercise.
因为它有助于加强你视觉的肌肉记忆
Because it helps you develop your visual muscle memory.
你画的越多 你就越能够依赖于你的记忆力 直觉和本能
The more that you can do that, the more that you rely on your memory and your gut and your
当你制作漫画作品时 你可能会注意到我画的那些草图
instinct when you are doing caricature work, I think you’ll probably notice that the sketches
那些花最少时间观察的主体
I did when I was looking at the subject for the least amount of time,
实际上是更滑稽的夸张
were actually my funnier exaggerations.
它们趋向于更大胆 更冒险 更有趣
They tended to be more bold and more risky and more fun.
事实上是因为 我是通过我认为我记住的这个人以及
Really because I was drawing from what I thought I remembered about the person and what stood
他们外貌突出的 独特的或与众不同的 来作画的
out about their likenesses, being unique or different from the average.
这就是默画的要点
And that’s the whole point of this.
因此尽可能的多做这种练习 把它们当作
So, do these exercises as much as you can, do them as a warm-up
在你正式作画之前的热身
before maybe you do your real work.
但是别太有压力 就算没能画出很好的作品也没关系
But don’t get stressed out about it, if you don’t get great drawings, thats ok.
放轻松 愉快地去练习
Just relax, do the exercise and have fun.
如果你喜欢这个视频
If you enjoyed this video,
就分享给你的朋友们吧
share it and tell your friends.
还有 如果想追更的话
And if you wanna get updates on new videos,
点击网页proko.com 订阅新消息推送
go to proko.com and subscribe to the newsletter.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频带领大家进行凭记忆进行肖像绘画的练习。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

茄也

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFuC3BrqZU4

相关推荐