未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

22天让你最大引体向上数量翻倍

Double Your Max Pullups in 22 Days! (GUARANTEED GAINS)

What’s up guys? Jeff Cavaliere at ATHLEAN-X.com.
大家怎么样?我是《纤动男士》的Jeff Cavaliere
So what’re you doing for the next 22 days?
接下来的22天里你打算做些什么呢?
Well, if you’re watching this video,
如果你正在看这期视频
I’m imagining you’re probably gonna be doing some pull-ups.
那我觉得你可能会去做引体向上
But I’ll tell you this, on Day 22,
我来告诉你 在第22天
you’re gonna be doing a hell lot more pull-ups than you are right now,
你在单组不间断训练和总体训练中
both in a given single set unbroken and in a total workout.
所能做的引体向上数量 都将比现在多得多
And we know how effective this exercise is for developing your upper body,
我们都知道这项锻炼对增强上半身力量多有效
so, on the other side of the 22 Days, are a lot more gains too.
所以 这22天训练结束后 你也会收获满满
You see, this follows in the footsteps of our ultra successful 22-Day Pushup Workout,
这套训练是效仿颇为成功的22天俯卧撑训练而做的
where I made a pretty big promise, I said, by the time you were done with those 22 days,
当时我承诺过 当你完成那22天的训练
you’d be able to do more than one and a half times the number of pushups in a single set
你在单组中能做的俯卧撑数量 将是第一天的
than you were doing on Day 1.
1.5倍不止
Well, this time, for a similar promise here, a big promise:
那么这次 我也一样承诺 重大承诺:
Not only will you be able to do at least
你单组能做的引体向上数量
one and a half times the number of pull-ups you’re doing in a single set right now,
将不止是现在的1.5倍
it might be even up as high as twice as many as that.
甚至有可能是2倍
So that being said, guys,
话已经撂下了
I have a step-by-step plan to make sure that you’re not gonna fail along the way.
我会给出一步一步的计划 让大家能够跟上训练
So if you’re ready to work, let’s start laying that out.
如果你准备好了 我们就开练吧
Your workout is going to be broken down basically into blocks,
我们的训练大体会拆分成几个模块
5 blocks of 4 training days.
共5大块 每块4个训练日
The first day in a block is the testing day.
每块中的第一天是测试日
I’m gonna explain what you’re gonna do there in a second.
我稍后会解释测试日要干什么
It will be followed by 3 non-testing days.
紧跟着的是三个非测试日
Alright, so, if you look at this,
好 看下这里
you repeat this 5 times and you come up with 20 days.
一个模块重复五次 就是20天
On Day 21 and Day 22,
第21天和第22天
I’m reserving those for our final test.
这两天来留出来作为最终测试日
So what’re you doing in your given block?
那在训练模块中要干嘛呢?
What happens on Day 1, on your test day?
第一天的测试日要干嘛呢?
Well, the first thing you do is,
第一件事就是
you do as many pull-ups as you can in good form to failure.
用标准姿势 做尽可能多的引体向上 到力竭为止
OK, all the way up till your chin gets over the top of the bar and all the way down dead hang.
完全拉起至下巴越过单杠 再完全下放至吊挂姿势
OK, then, you take a 2-minute rest.
好 然后休息两分钟
After that point,
休息过后
you come back and you start a clock for 5 minutes.
开始5分钟的计时
You’re gonna have 5 running minutes
你要在这五分钟之内
to do as many pull-ups as you can.
做尽可能多的引体向上
Understand, that you can get dead off the bar.
当然了 这中间是可以休息的
You can rest-pause, you can do whatever you have to do,
你可以用休息暂停法 用任何手段
just count how many pull-ups you could do in that 5 minutes total.
来计下你在5分钟内能做的引体向上数量
At the end of that testing day,
在测试日的最后
add up the original set that you did to failure,
用你单组力竭的数量
plus the toal number of pull-ups that you did in that 5-minute period,
加上五分钟内能做的引体向上数量
and that is your test day total.
就是你的测试日总成绩
Now, keep in mind, you wanna save those two totals,
注意 要记住这两个数量
because this is what we’re working off of.
因为这是我们训练的起点
You’re gonna see how many pull-ups you did in that single set,
你将在这个训练计划的最后一天
that’s what we’re gonna improve on our final day of this program.
看到你单组引体向上数量的提升
And that capacity to do more pull-ups is gonna come in really helpful again
而能做更多引体向上的能力 将会在
on that second to last day of the entire 22 days.
整个22天计划的倒数第二天时非常有用
Alright, so, now, Days 2, 3 and 4 are those non-testing days,
第2 3 4天是非测试日
and what you do here is two exercises.
在这几天 我们要做两个动作
1, an accessory exercise that helps us to be able to do more pull-ups by the time we’re done,
第一 使在计划完成后 能做更多引体向上的辅助训练
and you actually do more pull-ups but the way you do them is going to be different.
实际上你得做更多个引体向上 只不过做法不同
Let’s start with the first non-pull-up exercise.
我们从第一个非正式引体向上开始
It’s a chinup on Day 2.
就是第二天的反握引体向上
And your goal here is to do twice as many as the number you did to failure of the pull-ups on Day 1
目标是 要做到第一天/测试日单组力竭引体向上
or on that first testing day.
数量的2倍
And the idea here is that you’re not gonna allow yourself to actually go to failure.
要注意 不必要求自己做到完全力竭
So if I did, let’s say, 10 pull-ups to failure on Day 1,
比如我第一天单组力竭引体向上数量为10个
I’m just looking to accumulate here 20 chinups,
那么反握引体要做到20个
and I stop short of failure.
在快要力竭时停下
If I’m getting tired around 6 or 7,
如果我只做了大概6到7个就累了
I stop, I shake my arms out,
那就停下来 甩甩手臂
I get back up to the bar in 10 seconds,
十秒钟后 再上杠继续
and I keep going until I’ve accumulated all 20 reps, that’s it.
直到做够20个为止
Then we move on to the pull-ups.
然后来做标准引体向上
And with the pull-ups here, the idea is to take that number from the first day.
对于标准引体向上 要看你第一天的数量
If it was 10, and now do 40 percent more.
如果那时是10个 现在要多做40%
So if it was 10, we’re looking for 4 additional reps,
10个的话 目标是多做4个
14 pull-ups here, but done not to failure.
一共14个引体向上 不要做到力竭
Done in the rest-pause fashion,
就像做反握引体向上一样
holding a couple back that you just did the chinups on them.
以休息暂停的方法来做
We proceed to the next non-testing day.
继续下一个非测试日
In this case, now we’re shifting the focus away from the chinup which is more of a bicep focus
这一次我们要将重点 从更侧重于二头的反握引体向上 转移到
to the forearms with our Commando Pull-up.
侧重于小臂的“突击队员引体向上”上
And we know that the forearms and the brachialis
我们都知道小臂和肱肌
are gonna be contributing as well to your ability to do more pull-ups,
也会增强我们能完成更多引体向上的能力
so that’s why we wanna work them in.
因此 也要练到它们
You do the same thing here, twice as many of the Commando Pull-ups
还是一样 要做的突击队员引体向上数量
as you did on Day 1 of your test day for your pull-ups.
应该是第一天单组力竭引体向上数量的两倍
So, again, 10 was the number,
同样 如果之前是10个
we’re looking for you to do 20 here.
现在就要做20个
And every time you come up to that bar,
每次拉起过杠
whether it be on the right side or the left side,
无论是左边还是右边
that counts as a repetition.
都算一个
Once again, you don’t take it all the way to failure,
再说一遍 不要做到力竭
you save a little bit in the tank,
保存一点体力
you rest-pause until all 20 are done.
休息暂停法 直到做完20个
Now you go back and you do your pull-ups after a rest.
休息一下 再做后面的引体向上
And this time, the goal is not to add 40% to the original total,
但是这次不是在原数量基础上增加40%了
but to add 50%.
而是增加50%
So, again, starting with the 10-rep-pull-up that you did,
假如你一开始的数量是10个
now you’re gonna have to add 5 more,
现在要增加5个
so you’re doing 15 today.
这天你就一共要做15个
We move on to the last non-testing day.
到最后一个非测试日
And this time, we start with something called the Scap Pull Hang.
这次我们要做名为肩胛骨下沉悬挂的训练
Now, look, if you’re gonna be hanging up on the bar longer
记着 要尽量在杠上悬挂久一点
cuz you’re gonna be doing more pull-ups, you gotta get used to being on the bar longer,
因为如果你想做更多引体向上 就得习惯挂得久一点
and that’s what this exercise falls in.
这就是这个训练的作用
All you have to do is set yourself up to the bar, like this,
你只需要挂在单杠上 像这样
and then, consciously, depress your shoulder blades,
然后有意识地让肩胛骨下沉
pull your scap to the down and back.
将肩胛骨向下并向后收紧
Think about pulling your shoulders as far away from your ears as you possibly can,
要想着让你的肩膀 尽可能远离耳朵
and simply just hang in there for as long as you can,
并尽量延长悬挂时间
again, building up your stamina and your endurance and your ability to hang from the bar.
增强你的体能 耐力 和悬挂在杠上的能力
Now, note the time that you are able to hang here
然后把你能悬挂的时间记下来
because I do wanna see increases along the 22 days in this asset as well,
我希望在这22天内 看到你的这项能力有所提升
because if you can increase your dead arm hang time,
因为如果你的悬挂时间有所增加
that’s also gonna have some other benefits to the rest of your workout.
对你其他的训练也会助益良多
But make sure that you’re aiming for it,
要确定一个目标
at least a 5-second increase every time you perform this.
每次做这项训练 时间至少延长5秒
And we wrap up the second half of our final non-testing day
最后一个非测试日的另一部分训练 我们要做的
with once again more pull-ups,
又是加量的引体向上
done in that same not-to-failure fashion,
同样是无需做到力竭那个方法
but this time, the increase is not 40%, is not 50%,
但这次的数量不是增加40% 也不是50%
it’s 60% from the original Day 1 test total
而是增加第一天测试数量的60%
which means that in this case you’ll be doing 16.
也就是说你今天需要做16个
So now that comprises your first block of training days 1 through 4.
以上就是包含第1至第4天的 第一个训练模块
And as I mentioned in the beginning,
就像我一开始说的
this is simply gonna be repeated a total of 5 times.
只需要简单地把这一个模块重复5次
However, the important thing to know is that
然而 至关重要的一点是
your test day sets the stage for everything else that follows,
测试日会为接下来的一切训练奠定基础
so on Day 5, your new test day,
所以在第五天 新的测试日
you get a chance to set a new max for pull-ups in a single set
你可以刷新单组最大引体向上数量
and all those non-testing days that follow,
而接下来所有非测试日的训练
the activities, the chinups, the commando pull-ups,
反握引体向上 突击队员引体向上
all that is gonna be based off of the new test day total that you just had
都将以你新的测试日所得数量为基础
to ensure that we can tune to progress over the course of the 22 days.
以保证我们能在这22天计划中 调整训练进程
And as I said before, when you encounter that bar hanging challenge,
而且就像我之前说的
you wanna see if you can at least increase the number of time that you can hang on that bar
遇到悬挂挑战时 要保证每次在杠上悬挂的时间
by 5 seconds at minimum.
至少增加5秒
You continue to do this now all the way until you get to Days 21 and 22.
就这样不断重复训练 直到第21和第22天
And that’s where our final two challenges are.
将迎来我们的两项最终挑战
And on the first of which, we have our Day 21 timed challenge.
第一项 是第21天的限时挑战
So, you remember the beginning?
还记得刚开始时吗?
You did your set to failure, you rested 2 minutes,
一组做到力竭 休息2分钟
you came back, you did as many pull-ups as you could
然后在5分钟内 用休息暂停法
in a rest-pause fashion for a 5-minute period.
做尽可能多的引体向上
You added those two numbers together
把这两个数量加在一起
and I told you to remember that number and to write it down.
我说过要记住这个数量 并写下来
Because, now, I want you to be able to take that total
现在 我希望你能完成这个总量
that consisted of the first set,
包括第一组的数量
a 2-minute rest and then 5 minutes,
2分钟休息 然后5分钟所做的数量
and now be able to do the whole thing within 5 minutes.
全部这些 要在5分钟内完成
There’s no 2-minute rest period, there’s no first set with additional time,
这次没有2分钟休息 没有第一组的额外时间
it’s getting that entire total done now within 5 minutes.
就在5分钟之内 做完全部数量的引体向上
And on Day 22, our final test in our 22-Day Pull-up Workout,
在第22天 我们整个训练计划最终测试的这一天
now you go back and you try to set new standards.
你需要回到起点 并设立新的目标
This is where it all comes down to it.
这是整个计划的重中之重
How many pull-ups can you do in a single set?
在单组内你能做多少个引体向上?
And this is where I’m looking for, at least a one-and-a-half-time increase,
这也是我最期待的 如果单组数量增加不到2倍
if not twice as many in that set.
至少也要达到1.5倍
So, again, if 10 was our number,
同样 假如一开始是10个
you’re looking for 15, if not 20.
现在如果做不到20个 也得15个
And, guys, if you’ve been putting in the work here,
伙计们 如果你认真训练了
I promise you, you’re gonna be surprised at what you’re capable of doing.
我保证 你将会被自己的能力惊呆
So, there you have it, guys, a 22-day step-by-step plan
这就是为期22天 一步一步的计划了
that I guarantee it’s gonna deliver what I’m promising here.
我保证它能达到我承诺过的效果
It’s gonna get you doing a hell lot more pullups than you are right now,
你能做的引体向上数量 会比现在多得多
if you’re willing to put in that work.
只要你肯付诸行动
And that’s the thing, guys. Whenever you’re willing to put the work in,
伙计们要记住 只要肯耕耘
the results of that hard work are soon to follow.
就一定会有所收获
If you’re looking for a program
如果你需要一套
where we break down everything else in a step-by-step way, including our meals as well,
一步步分解训练 并包括饮食计划的训练教程
you can find that over at ATHLEAN-X.com
那就来ATHLEAN-X.com
If you found this video helpful, make sure you leave your comments and thumb-ups below.
如果你觉得这期视频对你有帮助欢迎留言点赞
If you’ve tried the 22-Day Pushup Workout,
如果你已经试过22天俯卧撑计划
and you’ve seen great results there already,
并见到不错的成效了
make sure you share that at here to inspire others
分享到评论区
who can’t wait to try this version.
以鼓励那些跃跃欲试的小伙伴吧
If you’ve already done so, guys, click subscribe and turn on notifications,
已经点赞留言的朋友 请点击订阅 打开通知
so you never miss a new video when we put one out.
不要错过任何一期新视频
Alright, guys, see you soon. Good luck.
小伙伴们下期再见 祝好运

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

姐夫带你一步一步完成22天训练计划,助你引体向上数量翻倍!

听录译者

Han

翻译译者

Yu. ifeng

审核员

审核员TL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb7tgP7Bla8

相关推荐