未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

甜甜圈挑战!

DONUT CHALLENGE!

大家好 我是Ro 今天我跟我朋友Jake一起来做挑战
Ro: Hey guys, it’s Ro! I’m here with my friend Jake today!
大家好 你们认识Jake吧 我们之前一起烤东西来着
Jake: Hello! Ro: You guys know Jake, we’ve baked together before!
没错他有一个棒棒的Vsauce3频道 我会把链接
Jake: We have! Ro: He has a cool channel, Vsauce3, I’ll put a link
放在下方 这样你们就能去看啦
Ro: down below so you can go check it out!
你以前做过这种挑战吗从来没有过
Ro: Have you done a challenge before? Jake: Never in my life!
这是你第一次挑战咯是第一次
Ro: This is your first challenge? Jake: This is my first challenge!
小伙伴们 这是他第一次做挑战唉 我还是有点开心的 毕竟
Ro: You guys, this is his first challenge, and I’m kinda glad because
我这次的玩法很狂野啥 你干嘛了 快说
Ro: I went over the top this time. Jake: What, what did you do? Tell me.
是我跟加州甜甜圈店的朋友们合作的 他们
Ro: I teamed up with our friends over at California Donuts, and they make
做了可口的甜甜圈 好吧有6种好吃的甜甜圈
Ro: yummy donuts. Jake: OK. Ro: So 6 of them are gonna be some of their
是他们店里的 你去那里就会找到另外6种
Ro: yummy donuts that you can get in their store. And then 6 of them
是专门为我们做的 不在店里出售 它们
Ro: they made ’em custom for us. That they don’t sell in the stores, they’re
的口味很神秘 我也不知道是啥味道的我们的朋友去
Ro: mystery flavors, I have no idea what they are. Our friends went to
取回了这些甜甜圈 如果你以前没玩过甜甜圈挑战
Ro: go pick them up. If you haven’t played the donut challenge before,
其实很简单 我们俩都会被蒙住双眼
Ro: it’s very easy. The both of us will be blindfolded.
哎呀呀
Jake: Wha-chhh!
这样我们就啥也看不见了 每个甜甜圈都咬一口
Ro: So we won’t be able to see anything. And we’ll take a bite of each
然后如果我们猜对了口味就得一分
Ro: donut, if we guess the flavor right, we get a point.
最后谁得分最多就赢了
Ro: And whoever get the most points at the end of the game wins!
发扬优良运动精神吧好的
Ro: So, good sportsmanship. Jake: Yes, mmmhmmm.
今天最棒的甜甜圈品尝员会获胜的 嗯嗯
Ro: May the best donut taster win today. Hmmmmm!
好了 这是第一个甜甜圈
Ro: Alright, here’s our first donut!
哎呀呀 这个好难啊 咱开始吧
Ro: Oh, oh this is tricky, here we go.
哦哦 这个湿答答的
Jake: Oooh, oh! It’s wet!
哦 还是装在盘子里的这个 全是湿乎乎的
Jake: Oooh. Ro: It’s on a plate. Jake: There, there’s moisture.
啊啊啊 好多水分啊
Ro: Oooh, oooh, oooh! Wet!
对吧 好多水分啊我要
Jake: Yeah, right? Ro: Wet! Jake: I’m gonna…
我觉着有几种可能
Jake: I think I have some ideas
天啦 这个吃起来好像感恩节的味道
Ro: Oh my gosh! This tastes like Thanksgiving!
嗯嗯嗯
Jake: Mmmm! Mmmhmmm!
啊哈哈哈 呼
Ro: Oh-ho-ho-ho! Hooo!
Jake 我没吃早饭
Ro: Jake, I didn’t have breakfast!
我都几百年没吃过早饭了
Jake: I haven’t eaten in years!
1 2 3
Ro: One, two, three.
齐声:土豆泥和肉汁味
Both: Mashed Potatoes and Gravy!
对耶 就是那个 是那个 然而并没有肉汁
Jake: Oh! It was! Ro: It was! Jake: But there’s no gravy,
可是这绝对是肉汁的味道
Jake: but there’s definitely gravy!
Jake和我都加一分 而且这个甜甜圈好好吃啊
Ro: Jake and I both get a point! And this donut is delicious!
超怪异的真心好吃啊
Ro: Super weird! Jake: It was really great!
你以前吃过土豆泥做的甜甜圈吗我都没吃过唉
Ro: Have you ever had a mashed potato donut before? I have not!
Luna 你要来点土豆泥吗废话 她当然要啦
Jake: Luna you want some mashed potatoes? Ro: Oh you know she does!
吃吧 给你的 虽然是一点点 吃掉啦
Ro: Here you go, just a little, for you! Jake: There you go!
好狗狗 乖狗狗
Ro: Good girl, good girl!
Luna 你刚刚把土豆泥掉我裤子上了
Jake: You just dropped it on my pants Luna!
好嘞 吃第二个了
Ro: Alright, donut number 2!
来吃吧 好滴
Ro: Here we go. Jake: OK.
拿起甜甜圈
Ro: Pick up this donut.
我来摸摸它的上面 这上面是啥啊
Ro: Let me feel the top of this, what’s on top here?
好甜哦哦 现在满嘴都是这个味道
Ro: It’s very sweet… Jake: Oh! It’s all coming together for me now.
我知道了 我知道这是啥了
Jake: I know, I know what this is.
是人肉
Jake: It’s people.
我觉得是谷物唉 时间有点久了是有点久了

Ro: I think it’s a cereal. It’s been awhile. Jake: It has been awhile.
你吃谷物吗 咳咳咳
Ro: Do you eat cereal? Ah-hwuah-hwuah!
你吃谷物吗 呃 我 并不怎么吃
Ro: Do you eat cereal? Jake: Uh, I, no, not really.
我通常就做一碗菠萝然后一边放上点谷物粒
Jake: Yeah I usually just do a bowl of pineapple and then maybe a side of tears.
1 2 3
Ro: One, two, three.
水果糖味糖味
Jake: Fruit loops! Ro: Loops!
水 啊 你说啥来着我说糖味

Ro: Frui! Oh! Jake: What did you say? Ro: I said Loops!
没事但是我还以为 是用
Jake: That’s fine! Ro: But I was thinking… With the.
你觉得是水果糖还有巨嘴鸟吗
Jake: You were thinking fruit loops. Ro: With the toucan right?
对对对 大嘴鸟山姆巨嘴鸟
Jake: Yeah, yeah! Toucan Sam! Ro: Toucan?
好 看答案吧 我们对了耶猜到了 猜到了
Ro: OK, let’s see. Jake: Oh we did it! Ro: We did it! Jake: We did it!
欧耶
Jake: Booyah!
砰 每人各得一分
Ro: Boom! A point for each of us.
第三个甜甜圈
Ro: Third donut.
呃 好的哎呀 这是啥
Jake: Oh, OK. Ro: Oh what is this?
感觉闻起来闻着好香哦
Jake: I think it smells… Ro: It smells savory!
嗯嗯嗯不像甜点 更像粮食
Jake: Mmmhmmm. Ro: Like, not as sweet, but a food.
吃着不错嘛
Ro: That’s good!
这个甜甜圈外壳是甜的 然后上面对头
Ro: The donuts like a sweet crust, and then the top… Jake: Yeah.
我喜欢就像天堂的味道
Jake: I like that. Ro: Is like heaven!
我觉得我昨晚就点了这个我刚是不是变音了
Ro: I think I ordered this last night. Did my voice just crack?
你已经过了青春期了
Jake: You went through puberty!
伙伴们 她做到了恭喜 恭喜 你是个汉子
Jake: She did it everyone! Congratulations! Mazel tov! You’re a boy!
1 2 3
Both: One, two, three.
披萨味
Both: Pizza!
哇哦 瞧瞧这萌萌的意大利辣香肠
Jake: Woooo! Look how cute the little pepperonis are!
那个超级好吃Luna 要来点意大利辣香肠吗
Ro: These are delicious! Jake: You want a little pepperoni Luna?
披萨甜甜圈 史上最棒 Luna 干的漂亮
Ro: Donut pizza, best thing ever. Good job Luna!
把甜甜圈给朕呈上来
Jake: Bring on ze donuts!
哎呦呦 这上面是啥啊怎么个情况
Jake: Oooh! Oooh! What’s on top? Ro: What’s going on here?
唉 好熟悉的构造啊我觉得是饼干
Jake: Oh! The texture is familiar! Ro: I think it’s a cookie.
好了 我要来一口
Ro: OK, I gotta take a bite.
我要尝尝试试 确定一下
Ro: Let me taste one of these, just to make sure.
1 2 3
Both: One, two, three.
奥利奥口味
Both: Oreos!
饼干和冰激凌没错 就是饼干和冰激凌
Jake: Cookies and cream? Ro: Cookies and cream!
那么 为了公平起见是奥利奥的饼干做的
Jake: OK, to be fair in our defense. Ro: Uh-huh? Jake: The cookies are Oreos.
那 其实我觉得我们起码该得个0.5分
Jake: So… Ro: OK, so I think we should get a 1/2 a point.
我觉得可以得0.5分
Jake: I think that’s 1/2 a point.
我滴天嘞 快看看着好像一个小熊猫啊
Ro: Oh my gosh, look, it looks like a little panda!
我滴天呐 真的看着好像它们两看起来都像个 哇塞
Jake: Oh my gosh it does look like a… They both look like a, aww!
它是个小熊猫你好啊
Ro: It’s a little Panda! Jake: Hello!
第五个甜甜圈
Ro: Donut number 5!
哎 这是啥我觉得光摸摸就
Ro: Oh what is this? Jake: Oh, I think just from touching it I think I
能知道是啥了闻着好腥 就是
Jake: know what this is. Ro: Smells fishy! Jake: Yep.

Jake: Yeah…
哦哦 我不 不想吃这个
Ro: Oooh. Jake: I don’t… I don’t want it.
本来我们进展顺利 然后 一切都毁掉了
Jake: We had a good run, but then, everything just fell apart.
哦 真是糟糕好咸啊
Jake: Oh! It gets worse! Ro: Oooh that’s salty!
我想我知道这是啥了
Ro: I think I know what this is.
谁把大海浓缩了放进了这个甜甜圈
Jake: It is like someone condensed the ocean and put it in a donut.
感觉身体里所有的水分都被吸收掉了
Jake: I feel like all of the water in my body has just been absorbed!
唉 那你要喝水不不要 我没事啦
Ro: Oh, do you need some water? Jake: No it’s fine!
我拿到了 我拿到了
Ro: I got some! I got some!
你嘴呢它在啊 我脸上呢
Ro: Where’s your lips? Jake: They’re there. On my face.
好了 来来来 喝点水 清理下你嘴巴的味道
Ro: OK, here, here, here, here. Have some water, cleanse the palette.
那个确实咸
Ro: It was very salty.
1 2 3
Both: One, two, three.
寿司味夏威夷饭团味
Jake: Sushi. Ro: Musubi!
对对对 夏威夷夏威夷 我的天啊
Ro: Yes, yes, yes! Musubi, musubi! Oh my gosh!
等等 你刚说的啥 寿司确实有海草寿司
Ro: Wait, what did you say? Jake: Sushi. Ro: There is seaweed on sushi.
没有 不是吗你不想加个1分 0.5分的吗
Jake: It’s not, no? Ro: You don’t want the point, 1/2 a point?
那就是不要了
Ro: That’s a no!
那就 叮 我得一分
Ro: That’s a ding, a point for me!
我知道这个的唯一原因是 我曾经在夏威夷生活过
Ro: And the only reason I know that is because I lived in Hawaii for a little
一阵子 我们吃过很多夏威夷饭团你知道谁会喜欢香火腿吗
Ro: bit and we ate a lot of musubi. Jake: You know who’s gonna like the spam?
小Luna啊狗狗可以吃火腿吗
Jake: Little Luna! Ro: Can Dogs have a spam?
反正我很确定那就是给狗狗吃的
Jake: I’m pretty sure it’s just dog food anyways!
好的 这是什么呢 上面还有点东西好 咱们拿起来吧
Jake: Alright, what is this? This has some things on it? Ro: Alright, let’s pick it up.
嗷 这是个条状的啊啊
Jake: Oh! Ro: Oh it’s a bar! Jake: Oh, oh!
我知道这个因为这不像一般的甜甜圈 它是条状的
Ro: I know these because, this is a bar, not your typical donut.
这是 没错 圆筒状的
Jake: It is, yes, in a cylindrical-like shape.
哦 闻着不错 好的 吃一口
Ro: Oooh, smells good, OK, here we go.
我觉得吃起来又甜又咸
Ro: I’m tasting sweet and salty at the same time!
我吃着像枫 吃起来就像枫条一样 有没有欧
Ro: I taste maple, like a, it taste like a maple bar doesn’t it? Jake: Oh!
齐声说:1 2 3
Both: One, two, three.
枫条味培根味
Ro: Maple bar! Jake: Bacon!
枫味培根 是的那我们每人0.5分吗
Ro: Maple Bacon. Jake: Yeah. Ro: So do we each get 1/2 a point?
你猜到培根 我猜到枫
Ro: You guessed bacon, I guessed maple.
我带着枫 你带着培根叮叮
Ro: I brought the maple, you brought the bacon. Ding-ding.
加一起就是 枫培根加分0.5
Jake: And together, maple-bacon. Ro: 1/2 a point.
哼哼啥 什么 啥玩意儿
Ro: Mmmhmm. Jake: What!? What!? What!?
我才不在乎 朋友们他今天情绪比较不稳定
Jake: I don’t care! Ro: You guys, he’s in a flipping mood today.
到了第七个甜甜圈了 我好激动因为Jake即将
Ro: Onto the 7th donut and I’m really excited because Jake is bringing
呈现出我的酷炫 我觉得咱们已经很久没有高分
Ro: out the best in me. I don’t think we’ve had a high scoring game like
出现在这样的游戏里了
Ro: this in a very long time.
Jake可是个多面手哦 他居然去过 哪来着 是
Ro: Jake has a very big palette, because he even travelled to, was it,
西班牙吧 去了那时候 世上 最棒的餐厅
Ro: Spain? To go to the number 1 restaurant, like, in the world at the time.
呃 大家都懂得 你应该 世界那么大 总该去看看
Jake: Mmmhmmm, you know, you just gotta, you gotta take life by the horns,
还要吃遍天下啊
Jake: and eat it!
我要吃一口 啊呀看看咱现在能不能拯救自己

Jake: I’m gonna take a smell. Oh! Ro: See if we can redeem ourselves here.
呃 哦不 我不喜欢这玩意儿
Ro: Oh! Jake: Oh, I don’t like it.
天 都漏我手上了
Ro: OK… It just leaked on me!
这东西黏糊糊的 还凉凉的 闻起来 苍天啊
Ro: It’s slimy, it’s cold, it smells, uh…
哦 我知道了 好后悔我吃了
Jake: Oh I know what this is… I wish I didn’t!
我真的 我真是被瞬间秒杀了
Jake: I just, I’m just immediately defeated.
还可以了 这是啥玩意哦
Jake: It’s OK. Ro: What is this?
我要再吃一点 就 仅仅为了确认一下
Jake: I’m just gonna have a little bit more, just to, just to make sure it
就是我猜的东西味道好重 我还是想吐
Jake: is what I think it is. Ro: This is very strong, I’m still having a gag.
恩 没跑了 天 臣妾做不到啊
Jake: Oh yeah. Ro: Oh I can’t!
对 就是我猜的那个东西 哦 Jake
Jake: Oh yeah it is what I think it is. Ro: Oh Jake.
确认了 我猜出来了
Jake: Confirmed… I figured it out.
齐声:1 2 3
Both: One, two, three.
死鱼 榴莲
Ro: Dead Fish! Jake: Durian!
这是榴莲 哇哦
Jake: It is durian! Woo!
没错 榴莲是种水果 我在菲律宾的时候吃过
Jake: Oh, yeah, durian is a fruit, I had it when I was in the Philippines.
其实有个好玩的事实啥呢
Jake: So this is an interesting fact. Ro: Hmmm?
呃 公共交通工具上是禁止吃榴莲的 因为
Jake: Uh, in public transit you’re not allowed to have Durian, because it
味道太糟糕了 人们喜欢吃榴莲不管在哪 我都不建议把甜甜圈
Jake: smells so bad. People like it. Ro: I would not suggest that this
做成榴莲口味的
Ro: become a donut flavor, anywhere!
Jake 我真是不敢相信你又吃了一口那玩意儿
Ro: Jake, I can’t believe you took another bite of that one.
我 我是来这赢比赛的 Ro现在已经五比五了 咱赶紧继续吧
Jake: I’m, I’m here to win Ro, and now it’s 5-5, so we’re getting there!
好哦 看看这个 拿起来 嗯嗯 闻着好香啊
Ro: OK, let’s see here, I’m gonna pick it up, mmmmm! Smells sweet!
我表达不出来 但是 就是好吃
Ro: I can’t place it, but, yum!
这是我的那款甜甜圈
Ro: This is my kind of donut.
嗯嗯
Jake: Hmmm.
嗯嗯
Jake: Hmmm.
嗯嗯
Jake: Hmmm.
嗯嗯
Jake: Hmmm.
嗯嗯
Jake: Hmmm.
Jake 你是把那整个甜甜圈吃完了吗就听见Jake在那 好吃好吃好吃好吃
Ro: Jake did you eat that whole donut? I just hear Jake om-yum-yum-yum-yum!
你是啥 你是什么玩意儿呃 这个是
Jake: What are you? What are you!?!? Ro: So it’s just…
它啥也没说
Jake: It’s not saying anything.
这是像越橘那种流行的浆果吗
Ro: Is a huckleberry a popular berry?
我来自西雅图 最早在华盛顿 那边的越橘是很受欢迎的
Ro: I’m from Seattle, Washington originally, and, a huckleberry is very popular.
我们纽约一点越橘都买不到
Jake: We don’t got no huckleberries in New York!
你从没吃过越橘吗没有 我们能买到的
Ro: You don’t got any huckleberries? Jake: No, all we got are…
都是些被打得稀碎的浆果
Jake: The berries we got are hard knocked berries!
我就能买到那个而已
Jake: That’s all I got.
1 2 3
Ro: One, two, three.
越橘味 巴里 曼尼洛味
Ro: Huckleberry! Jake: Barry Manilow!
巴里 曼尼洛 那又不是吃的没错啊
Ro: Barry Manilow!?!?! That’s not a food! Jake: Completely right.
哦 啊 这是蓝莓味的
Ro: Oh! Jake: Ah! It’s blueberry!
哦 吧啦
Ro: Oh! Bah!
不噜噜噜噜喂 吼吼
Jake: Bwdbwdbwdbwdbwd! Weeeeee! Hoo-hoo!
告诉你们啊 Jake磕糖磕嗨了 正式宣布
Ro: Jake is on a sugar high, for, just so you guys know, it is official,
Jake磕糖磕嗨了
Ro: Jake’s on a sugar high!
我不知道唉 我从来不吃糖
Jake: I don’t know, I’ve never had sugar.
赶紧给我上甜甜圈
Jake: More donuts!
哦 我的神啊
Jake: Oh jeez!
好了 你准备好了吗 嗯嗯
Ro: Alright, are you ready? Jake: Yes!
下一个甜甜圈
Ro: Next donut!
嗯嗯 闻起来真甜
Ro: Mmmm! Smells really sweet!
好的 嗯嗯嗯
Jake: Alright, OK. Ro: Mmmmmmm!
嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯
Ro: Mmmmmm-mmmmm-mmmmmm!
嗯嗯 哦 我为什么喜欢这个
Ro: Mmmmm! Oh, why do I love this?
Jake 你知道我闻到啥了吗 啥 你闻着啥了
Ro: You know what I’m smelling? Jake! Jake: What, what do you smell?
我闻到一点淡淡的烧东西的味道 是房子着火了吗
Ro: I’m smelling a light burn. Jake: Is the house on fire?
这会不会就是我一直的最爱甜点呢呃
Ro: Could this be one of my favorite desserts of all time? Jake: Oh!
齐声:1 2 3
Both: One, two, three.
奶油布丁味 布丁味
Jake: Creme Brûlée! Ro: Brûlée!
奶油布丁 我们猜对啦 好耶 加分吧欧耶 欧耶 欧耶
Jake: Creme Brûlée! We did it! Booyah! Bring it in! Ro: Oh! Oh! Oh!
太棒了 甜甜圈挑战好棒甜品就是属于我的游戏 啥
Jake: Yeah! Yeah donut challenge! Ro: Desserts are my game! Jake: What!?!
你知道汉子版本的奶油布丁叫法吗啊
Jake: You know what the manly version of this is called? Ro: Hmm?
奶油 噗顶
Jake: Creme Bro-Le!
第十个甜甜圈了 比分依然是六比六
Jake: Donut number 10 and the score is still 6-6.
赶紧滴吧 好的吃起来
Jake: Let’s do this! Ro: Yeah! Jake: Here we go.
哦哦 哦 这上面的都是啥啊欧 这上面什么玩意儿
Jake: Oooh! Ro: Oh, oh what are these on the top. Jake: Oh what is on top!
那是花生
Ro: That’s a peanut.
现在大概是个问你的好机会 你会不会对啥东西过敏
Ro: This is probably a good time, I should ask you, are you allergic to anything?
是花生吗 对 就是花生和巧克力还有
Ro: Peanuts? Jake: Yeah, just peanuts and chocolate and…
哦 我的天
Ro: Oh my goodness!
这里面还有东西 我刚要弄开它 差点就碰到了
Jake: There’s something inside, I’m just gonna open it up. Gonna reach in there.
哦哦哦哦 Jake 啥甜甜圈里面还有东西呢
Ro: Oh! Oh! Jake! Jake: What? Ro: There’s something inside the donut!
我 我甜甜圈里面的东西都在我手上
Jake: I, I have its life in my hands.
甜甜圈里面有东西
Ro: There’s something inside the donut.
这玩意好黏啊 我可能要
Jake: It’s very sticky, I might be able to…
好吧 我把它弄开会不会很恶心啊哦 快看啊
Ro: OK, is it gross if I open it up? Jake: Oh, look at that.
如果我像这样伸进去会恶心不
Ro: Is it gross if I get in there like this?
我手上的是啥 这是啥啊
Ro: What am I holding? What is this?
这个裂口是什么 你得
Ro: What the dingle is it? Jake: You gotta…
抿一下 抿出味道来
Jake: Open up… Open up the flavors.
1 2 3
Ro: One, two, three.
是Twix士力架味
Ro: Twix! Jake: Snickers!
就是士力架味 哇哦哦
Jake: It was Snickers! Wooooo!
Jake加一分哇哦哦
Ro: That’s a point for Jake! Jake: Wooooooo!
我兴奋地双手根本停不下了 快看
Jake: I can’t use my hands and see
我们 来 来 来
Ro: We are… Here, here, here!
来 我来帮你
Ro: Here, here let me help you .
Jake加一分 然后我们都磕糖磕嗨了
Ro: Jake gets a point and we both get sugar highs!
哇哦哦
Jake: Wooooo!
我们进行到第十一个甜甜圈了 我俩很接近了
Jake: We are on donut number 11, we’re so close.
这是个比分很接近的比赛 确实7比6了 现在是7比6
Ro: It’s a close game too. Jake: It is. Ro: 7-6. Jake: 7-6.
好的 咱们继续吧 我们拿着什么呢来吧 哥们儿
Ro: OK, let me see, what do we got. Jake: Come here my friend.
让我闻闻先
Ro: Let me smell…
哦哦 嗷 好吧
Jake: Oh! Ro: Oh! Jake: OK…
嗷 嗷嗷 哦
Ro: Oh, oooh! Oh!
这里面是不是装了奶油之类的东西啊
Jake: Some sort of cream filling in here or something?
我不知道 恩 就这里
Ro: I don’t know. Jake: Oh, there it is!
这中间的是什么你不是真的想知道吧 你不是吧
Ro: What’s in the middle? Jake: You don’t want to know. Don’t!
不是 我真想知道 因为我得赢啊
Ro: No I do, because I gotta win!
别碰中间那玩意儿 不要 我就要动 我要摸到中间了
Jake: Don’t go in the middle. Ro: No, I’m doing it! I’m going to the middle.
一点一点咬
Jake: Little bites!
嗷嗷 我咬了一大口
Ro: OH! I took a huge bite!
我说了一点一点咬我咬了一大口
Jake: Little bites I said! Ro: I took a huge bite!
你不是还在吃那个吧
Ro: Are you still eating that over there?
呃呃 好的
Jake: Mmmph! OK!
准备好了吗 差不多
Ro: Ready? Jake: Kinda!
好 1 2 3
Ro: OK, one, two, three.
芥末味 芥末姜味
Ro: Wasabi! Jake: Wasabi Ginger!
我对了吗
Jake: Was I right?
芥末姜味 好吧 我说是芥末 因为味道很冲哦哦
Ro: Wasabi ginger. OK, I said wasabi, because that was very hot. Jake: Ohhh!
所以Jake得一分 我得0.5分
Ro: So I’m gonna take a 1/2 a point and Jake gets a full point.
到最后一个甜甜圈了
Ro: Onto the last donut!
目前得分是8比6.5 所以我真的赢不了了 但是我可以更接近一点
Ro: The final score is 8-6.5 so I can’t really win, but I can come closer!
对 好 发扬优秀运动精神 我要坚强地完成游戏 就是这样
Jake: Yes. Ro: Yes, good sportsmanship, I’m gonna finish strong, alright!
开始吧
Ro: Here we go.
嗯嗯 闻着好好吃
Ro: Mmmmmm! Smells so good!
哦 哦哦
Ro: Oooh! Oooooooh!
哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
Ro: Oooh-oooh-oooh-oooh-oooh-oooh!
Jake 你这是 你弄啥嘞
Ro: Jake, what, what are you doing over there?
Jake 你干嘛呢 你的甜甜圈呢
Ro: Jake, what are you doing? Where’s your donut?
我的天呐 Jake 你的甜甜圈哪去了
Ro: Oh my gosh! Jake, where’s your donut?
我滴天嘞 Jake 它不是在你嘴里吧
Ro: Is it in your mouth? Oh my gosh Jake!
Jake 呃呃啊啊啊
Ro: Jake! Jake: Hrgggghhhhh!
1 2 3
Ro: One, two, three.
瑞滋口味 呃呃啊啊啊
Ro: Reeses! Jake: Hrphgrhhdrrrrr!
你说了什么 呃呃啊啊啊
Ro: What was that? Jake: Hrrghphrrrdrrr!
那是什么啊 Ro得1.5分吗 那是什么鬼
Ro: What was that? Ro gets a point and a half? What was that?
好 那么你的答案是花生酱口味 我的是瑞滋口味呃呃啊啊啊 不卢呃斯
Ro: OK, so you said peanut butter and I said Reeses. Jake: Rwrrphhrr prrdffdrr.
答案是巧克力花生酱口味 那我给自己一分
Ro: It’s chocolate peanut butter, so I’m gonna give myself a point,
因为那上面的瑞滋就是巧克力花生酱
Ro: Because it is Reeses on the top and that is chocolate peanut butter.
而Jake你说了花生酱对吧
Ro: And then Jake you said peanut butter right?
所以给你加0.5分
Ro: So you get 1/2 a point.
但是先生 我想把它拿走
Ro: But I’m tempted to take it away mister!
拿走我也赢了
Jake: I still won!
嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟
Ro: Bbbb-bbbb-bbbb! Bbbb-bbbb-bbbb-bbbb-bbbbb!
恭喜Jake成为甜甜圈挑战的获胜者
Ro: Congratulations to Jake! The victor of The Donut Challenge!
有请Jake先生 谢谢你 谢谢你 女士先生 女士
Ro: Sir. Jake: Thank you, oh thank you milady! Ro: Sir. Jake: Milady.
最终比分是8.5 呃呃比7.5
Ro: The final score was…. Jake: 8.5. Ro: Uh-huh. Jake: To 7.5.
没错 比分相当接近 很接近 是的
Ro: That’s right! Jake: Close game! Ro: Close game! Jake: Yeah!
挺好的游戏 干得好
Ro: Good game. Jake: Good work.
十分感谢Jake陪我玩这个游戏
Ro: A big thank you to Jake for playing this game with me.
我会把他所有的链接放在底下
Ro: And I’ll be putting all of his links down below.
那么如果你想跟他打招呼或者看他的视频就赶紧麻溜地去吧 他是个很棒的家伙

Ro: So if you want to go say hi and check him out, please do, he’s awesome.
还要特别感谢加州甜甜圈店给我们做了这么多
Ro: And a big thank you to California Donuts for making all of these awesome,
超棒的奇奇怪怪的特制甜甜圈 他们棒呆了他们做得真酷炫
Ro: weird, custom donuts. Jake: They were amazing! Ro: They were so cool!
如果你想观看以前的挑战可以点击这里
Ro: If you would like to see some previous challenges you can click up here.
或者右边那里 是的
Jake: Or right up here. Ro: Yeah!
如果你还有什么其他想看的挑战
Ro: And if you would like to let us know what challenge you would like to
在这里留言告诉我
Ro: see next, leave me a comment down there.
好的 再次谢谢观看 再见咯再见
Ro: Alright, thanks again you guys, bye-bye! Jake: Bye!
拜拜 拜拜
Ro: Bye! Jake: Bye!
再见再见再见再见
Both: Bye-bye-bye-bye-bye-bye!
一起 咩咩咩咩咩咩咩咩
Both: Mine-mine-mine-mine-mine-mine-mine!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【LR】Fanny

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKwtg4dcYbc

相关推荐