ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

别再浪费时间 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

别再浪费时间

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME - A Thought Provoking Speech

What if you just had one more day?
如果只剩一天时间你会怎么办?
What are you gonna do today?
今天你准备做什么呢?
If you only had half of it,
如果你只剩半天了
What would you do differently
你想要做什么特别的事吗?
What about half of that?
那如果只剩四分之一天呢?
How much time have you already spent WORRYING
有多少时间你是在焦虑中度过
instead of doing that you LOVE?
而不是在做你喜欢的事情?
TIME is short.
岁月如梭
If I was told that someone had told me
当我20岁的时候
when I was 20 years old
如果有人对我说
that life was very short
时间是很短暂的
and would pass just like that,
会一晃而过
I wouldn’t have believed it
我会一笑而过
And I tell you that you don’t believe it either
即使我这样告诉你 你也不会相信
I cannot get young people to understand
我无法让年轻人明白
how brief life is,
生命有多短暂
how quickly it passes.
过得有多快
Everything today reminds us of TODAY
每一件事情都在提醒我们今天的存在
and reminds us of the importance of this MOMENT
都在提醒我们这一刻
and of this HOUR and of this MINUTE
这一时 这一分的重要
and then reminded me of the little girl
让我想起那个小女孩
the clock had struck 13 times
当钟敲响13次的时候
and she said “mother it’s later than you think.”
她说“妈妈 时间已经比你想象中的晚了”
And it’s later in your life and my life than we THINK.
在你我的生命中 时间比我们想得要更晚
Every one of us here
我们每个人
has been given the same amount of time in a day.
每天都被给予了相同的时间
1440 minutes a day,
一天有1440分钟
168 hours per week.
每周有168小时
Every morning we have 86,400 seconds
每天我们都有86400秒
to SPEND and to INVEST.
去消费和投资
And each day the bank named time
每天这个名叫时间的银行
opens a new account for you and for me.
都会给你我开一个新账户
It allows no balances and no overdrafts.
它没有余额 不能透支
If you fail to use the day’s deposits,
如果你不能好好利用每天的时间
the loss is yours.
那么这损失是你的
TIME also calls for immediate action.
时间需要你立即行动
The fact that TIME is short calls for something NOW.
时间短暂 你需要现在行动
NOW is the accepted time.
现在是接受的时候
The things we ought to do, the classes we ought to take,
我们要做的事 要上的课
the books we ought to read, do it NOW.
要读的书 现在就行动吧
The family that needs you, spend more time NOW.
家人需要你 现在就多花些时间陪伴
Write that letter home NOW
现在就去下笔
that you’ve been meaning to write.
写你打算写的信
Money you ought to give, give NOW
现在就努力赚钱
Time for study, do it NOW.
现在就开始学习吧
People you ought to witness to do it NOW.
现在就去见你要见的人
Every time the clock ticks,
每次钟响起
it seems to say NOW TODAY
如果你能听见
if you will hear his voice.
它就像在说“现在 今天”
What is your life?
生活是什么?
It’s even a vapour that appeareth for a little time
它是云雾 短暂的出现
and then vanisheth away.
然后消失
The brevity of time
时间的短暂
that birings us the urgency of time.
给我们带来紧迫感
What a things it is
事实就是
when you think that you have just one short life
我们想一想会发现 人只有一次短暂的生命
to spend and it’ll soon be over.
去挥霍 很快就会走到尽头
We never know.
但我们从来都不知道
Will your work be finished?
你的工作完成了吗?
Is there a quality to it?
你是否是尽心尽力?
Is there a dedication to it?
是否是竭尽全力?
TIME can also be a tool,
时间也是一个工具
but we can also be its SLAVE.
但是我们也会成为它的奴隶
I’d write down my priorities in life,
我会写下我生命中最重要的事情
and I’d get COMMITTED to certain priorities.
我会致力于最重要的事情上
There may not be a TOMORROW for you, and for me
也许你和我都没有明天
because there’s a WARNING to time.
时间就是一个警铃
TIME is running out for all of us.
时间总会流失
TIME is too short for
在徘徊不定的过程中
INDECISION and VACILLATION.
时间依然会流逝
Do not halt between two opinions.
停止浪费时间在犹豫之中
Fools say that time is long.
愚昧者才认为时间很多

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

把握住今天的时间,马上就采取行动做你想做的事,不要犹豫,不要拖延,时间是短暂的,不要让它无意义的度过。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Himine

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpuUnj4asdQ

相关推荐