未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

别再说“Same to you”了?15个更好的回答英语问候的口语表达

Don't Say Same To You | Learn 15 Better Responses For Wishes & Greetings In Spoken English

So many festivals come and go
我们会度过很多节日
So many times of the year we have so many festivals
一年中我们会有很多次节日
when people are wishing us,
收到人们的祝福
‘hey, happy this…’,
“嘿 祝你这个快乐”
‘hey, happy that…’
“嘿 祝你那个快乐”
People are complimenting us
人们会称赞我们
people are greeting us
问候我们
and in such a situation when somebody
在这种情况下 当有人
greets us or compliments us
问候或赞美我们时
first we end up saying, ‘same to you’.
我们首先会说 “你也一样”
This is what today’s lesson is about,
这也就是今天的课程
hi everyone my name is Hridhaan,
大家好 我是Hridhaan
in this lesson we will understand
在这节课中我们将了解
why do people use ‘same to you’
为什么人们会说“你也一样”
and how same to you can be replaced with other phrases,
以及如何用英语中其他有趣的短语
interesting phrases that we have in English language.
来替代same to you
When somebody compliments you and greets you
当某人称赞你 向你打招呼时
such as if somebody says, ‘have a great day’,
比如他会说 “祝你有美好的一天”
people end up saying, ‘same to you’
人们都会回答“你也一样”
and I think it has become quite boring in our world today
我认为现在这个回答实在是太无聊了
because everybody has to say the same thing,
因为所有人都在说同样的话
not only that you do
不仅仅只是你如此
you actually sound uninterested in the conversation.
实际上这会让你表现得对谈话并不感兴趣
Besides that,
此外
what we need to do is use some very interesting phrases,
我们需要做的是运用一些有趣的短语
for example the first phrase that we have
比如今天我们课程的第一个短语
in the lesson today is, ‘back at you’.
“你也一样”
What is ‘back at you’?
这是什么意思呢?
Imagine somebody says, ‘a happy new year’,
想象一下某人说“新年快乐”
you end up saying, ‘back at you’.
你回复道“你也一样”
That means I have the same wishes for you.
意思是说我对你也是同样的祝福
This is one phrase that is really interesting.
这真是一个有趣的短语
Don’t you think that same to you in comparison with
难道你不认为same to you和这个比起来
back at you is so not right?
会有点逊色了吗?
So I think you should use back at you.
所以我建议你使用back at you
The next one in the list is,
列表中的下一个是
‘right back at you, have a great day’
“你也是 祝你有美好的一天”
If somebody is wishing you for a day that
如果有人对你说
‘hey man, have a great day ahead’,
“嘿 伙伴 祝你今天过得愉快”
you end up saying to that person, ‘right back at you’
你回复他说“你也是”
that means I exactly feel the same for you
意思是我对你是一样的感觉
and I hope that you also end up having
我希望你也能像祝愿我那样
what you have wished me
如愿以偿
and that is right back at you,
这就是right back at you
straight in the direction of you,
直接朝着你的方向
sending you all the positivity.
把所有美好传递给你
This is right back at you which you can use
你可以用这个短语来代替
in replacement of same to you.
same to you
The next one in the list is,
下一个短语是
‘you stole my greetings’.
“你偷走了我的问候”
Probably what the person said is
可能这个人说的
what you wanted to say as well as
正是你想说的话
a compliment or a greeting for New Year or any other festival.
还有对新年或其他节日的赞美或问候
For example, ‘happy Holi’ or ‘happy Diwali’
比如“洒红节快乐”“排灯节快乐”
then in that situation you can say,
在这种情况下 你可以说
‘you stole my greetings’,
“你偷走了我的问候”
I wish the same for you as well, may you have a happy festival.
我对你的祝愿也一样 祝你节日快乐
And it’s a good idea you say it with a bright smile,
用灿烂的笑容说这句话会是个不错的想法
because that’s very, very important as it is a very sweet phrase.
因为这是很甜蜜的问候 所以笑容很重要
The next one that we have in the list is,
接下来的短语是
‘wow I don’t know what to say,
“哇 我不知该说些什么
you two have the same time’.
希望你们也能度过愉快的时光”
Probably you’re going on a vacation
可能你要去度假了
and the person who knows you,
认识你的人
who knows the fact that you’re going on a vacation is a wishing
知道度假对你来说是一个愿望
and has given to you amazing wishes for having a good time on the vacation.
他给予了你一个假期愉快的美好祝愿
So you feel emotional and
所以你很感动
you end up saying to the person,
你对那个人说
‘I don’t know what to say, thank you very much,
“我不知道该说什么 非常感谢
I hope wherever you go on the vacation
我希望无论你去哪里度假
you too have the same time.’
你也能享受同样的时光”
So the most important one here is,
所以这里最重要的一点是
‘I don’t know what to say…’
“我不知该说些什么…”
that means you’re just startled.
意思是你感到惊讶
Startled means that you’re just so, you’re surprised
意味着你对对方给予的祝愿
and you’re so emotionally happy for what the person has wished for you.
实在是太意外和高兴了
Imagine that you have a very important conference
假设你要参加一个非常重要的会议
and your friend calls up, especially to tell you that
你的朋友特意打电话来告诉你
you’re going to do great
你会做得很好
and you end up saying,
你说道
‘wow, I don’t know what to say, thanks for the motivation.’
“哇 我不知该说些什么 谢谢你的鼓励”
The next one is, ‘the feeling is mutual’.
接下来是“这种感觉是相互的”
For example if the person,
假设有个人
you went on a coffee with that person
你和他去喝咖啡
and that person says ‘hey, it was really nice meeting you’,
那个人说“嘿 很高兴认识你”
in such a situation
这种情况下
what do you end up saying to that person?
你该回复什么呢?
If you think that you have the same feeling
如果你认为自己有同样的感受
it is a very nice phrase that you can use,
那么这会是一个很好的短语
let’s say on a WhatsApp message,
你可以用在WhatsApp上
you can just simply write, not ‘same to you’
只需简单的写道 不是“你也一样”
but you can say, ‘the feeling is mutual’
而是可以说“这种感觉是相互的”
that means I have the same feeling as
意思是我和你所表达的
what you have expressed about our meeting,
关于我们会面的感受是一样的
very nice phrase.
很不错的短语
The next one in the list is
列表中的下一个是
‘ditto! Have an awesome holiday’.
“同上 祝你假期愉快”
If you’re going on vacation and the person ends up saying,
假设你要去度假了 别人祝你
have an awesome holiday
假期愉快
and that person again is going on a holiday
然后那个人也要去度假
you say, ‘ditto’ that means ‘same to same’,
你就可以说“ditto” 意思是同上
whatever you have wished me goes to you as well,
无论你祝福我什么 我对你也一样
that means absolutely same,
即完全一样的意思
if you’re saying have an awesome holiday, I end up saying,
如果你说 祝你假期愉快 那么我会回复
‘ditto, you too have an awesome holiday as well.’
“同上 祝你也有个愉快的假期”
I think ‘ditto’ is an amazing replacement for ‘same to you’,
我认为“同上”能很好的替代“你也一样”
so end up saying ‘ditto’ please in your daily life.
所以在日常生活中 请常说“同上”
Next one is ‘appreciate that, thanks a ton’.
接下来是“感激你能这样说 非常感谢”
I think it’s a very nice and polite way of
我认为这是一个非常不错且礼貌的方式
saying same to same.
来表达我也一样
That means you appreciate, you respect the fact
这表示你很感激 也很尊重
that the person took time to compliment you or to greet you,
对方花时间来赞美你或问候你
for example if the person said,
例如 如果有人说
‘hey, I think you look really good today’
“嘿 我觉得你今天看起来很不错”
then you say, not ‘same to you’ in that,
如果对方看起来并没有很好
if the person is not looking like that,
那么你就不要说“你也一样”
you can just simply say, ‘I appreciate that’,
你可以简单地说 “我很感激”
that means I really respect and recognize the fact,
这意味着我真的尊重并了解到了你的祝福
acknowledged the fact that you have taken time to wish me
也承认你花时间来祝福我
and ‘thanks a lot’,
并且“非常感谢”
just the normal thanks would do as well.
就和普通的感谢是一样的
Come on, let’s look at the next one,
好 让我们看下一个
the next one is, ‘same applies to you’ as well,
下一个是“你也一样”
that means whatever you have said to me,
意思是无论你对我说什么
absolutely same as ‘same to you’
和“same to you”完全一样
whatever you have said to me,
不管你说什么
it goes exactly in the same manner to you as well.
我对你的祝愿也完全一样
For example if somebody says,
比如某人说
‘you delivered a very nice presentation’
“你做了一个很不错的演示”
and there were a lot of other colleagues who delivered presentations that day,
而那天有很多其他同事也做了演示
the person ends up saying not same to you,
那个人没有对你说same to you
but same applies to you as well.
但same applies to you是一样的意思
Let’s look at the last one on the slide and that is,
让我们看下幻灯片上的最后一个
‘I wish the same to you’.
“我希望你也一样”
Quite nice and formal way of speaking English
当你想表达“我也一样”时
when it comes to saying ‘same to you’.
这是一种很好的正式的英语表达方式
For example if a colleague messages you
比如有个同事在排灯节的时候
on a festival let’s say Diwali,
发消息给你说
and the colleague says, ‘Happy New Year,
“新年快乐
wishing you all the best for the year coming ahead’,
祝你在新的一年里一切顺利”
you can say, ‘I wish the same to you too thank you very much’
你可以回复“我希望你也一样 谢谢你”
the next one in the list is ‘likewise man’ or ‘likewise girl’.
接下来的短语是“我和他(她)一样”
Now man and girl are quite informal phrases
这里的man和girl是非正式短语
you can change it with whatever you have to say,
你可以用任何想说的内容代替
may be the name of a person,
可以是人名
you can say ‘likewise Hridhaan’, for that matter.
比如你可以说“我和Hridhaan一样”
For example, if somebody says,
举个例子 假设有人说
‘hey, I think I had a wonderful time with you on our holiday’
“嘿 我觉得我和你度过了一段美好的假期”
then you can say, ‘likewise man’ or ‘likewise girl’,
接着你可以说“我和他(她)一样”
which means I think I’ve had the same equal pleasure of
意思是我认为和你在一起的美好时光
spending that beautiful time with you,
我也同样感到愉快
so that is ‘likewise man’ or ‘likewise girl’.
所以这就是“likewise man”或“likewise girl”
Let’s look at some more in the list, the next one is,
让我们继续 下一个是
‘that’s the best I could get for the day,
“这是我今天得到的最好祝福
hoping alike for you too’.
希望你也一样”
Imagine there are two people who are going on for an interview
假设有两个人要去参加面试
and is the first interview of their life, right after college
这是他们大学毕业后 人生中的第一次面试
and one of the friends says to the other,
其中一个朋友对另一个人说
‘hey I wish you’d you definitely crack this interview,
“嘿 我希望你能通过这次面试
you definitely get the seat on this job’.
你肯定能得到这份工作”
so the person says, the person becomes emotional and the person says,
所以听到这话的朋友 感动地说道
‘that’s the best I could get for the day
“这是我今天得到的最好祝福
hoping alike for you too’,
希望你也一样”
that means this is the best thing that somebody could say to me
意思是在这个特别日子里 这是有人对我
on this very day
说的最好的话
because it’s one of the most important days of my life
因为这是我生命中最重要的日子之一
and I hope you get the same thing as well,
我希望你也能有同样的感受
‘I hope the same’, ‘alike’ means ‘same’ for you.
“我希望一样” “alike”意思是你也“一样”
Let’s now look at the next one, the next one is,
现在让我们看下一个
‘aren’t you the sweetest?’
“难道你不是最暖心的吗?”
it’s very sweet, it’s a very sweet phrase of
这是一个非常甜蜜的短语
actually responding to a compliment or a greeting.
用来回应称赞或问候
Instead of saying, ‘same to you’, ‘same to you’ all the time,
不要总是说“same to you”
you can just simply tell the person,
你只需简单地告诉他
appreciate how sweet it is on the person’s part
感激他抽出时间来 让你觉得很甜蜜
to take time out, to probably greet you on something
或许是用来问候你
or compliment you on something.
或者在某些事上称赞你
So we end up saying, ‘aren’t you the sweetest?’
所以我们会回复“难道你不是最暖心的吗?”
‘Aren’t you the sweetest, thank you very, very much’.
“难道你不是最暖心的吗?太谢谢你了”
This was about, ‘aren’t you the sweetest’.
这就是“aren’t you the sweetest”
Next one is ‘ah! Loved to hear that,
接下来是“啊 很高兴听你这么说
you are quadruple times more.’
你比我还要好四倍”
For example if somebody says, ‘hey, you are looking great today.’
例如有人说“嘿 你今天看起来棒极了”
You can say, ‘Ah! Loved to hear that,’
你可以说“啊 很高兴听你这样说”
it was very important because you did take a lot of efforts
这很重要 因为你确实为这一天
in getting ready for the day
做了很多准备
and you actually add another very interesting thing
然后你在回复中加了一句
to the response you say,
很有趣的话
‘you are quadruple times more’.
“你比我还要好四倍”
‘Quadruple’ means you’re looking ‘four times’ more beautiful,
“Quadruple”意思是你看起来更漂亮了“四倍”
four times more of anything that you have to talk about.
对于任何谈论的事情都好了四倍
You can just simply say, ‘you’re quadruple times more gorgeous’,
你可以简单地说“你比以前漂亮四倍”
‘you’re quadruple times…’,
“你的…提高了四倍”
‘sending you good luck quadruple times more’,
“祝你好运加倍”
that means four times more.
也就是四倍的意思
This is a very interesting one that I like to use personally.
这是我个人很喜欢使用的有趣例子
Let’s look at the last one in the list and that is,
让我们看列表中的最后一个
‘Y’huh! I wish the best for you too’.
“嗯 祝你一切顺利”
So the person is saying, ‘hey, all the best for your future endeavours’
所以当某人说 “嘿 祝您今后一切顺利”
and you’re saying, ‘Y’huh! All the best for you too’,
你可以回复 “嗯 祝你一切顺利”
‘I wish the best for you too’.
“我也祝你一切顺利”
This was all about using ‘same to you’ in many other different ways.
以上就是用各种不同方式代替“same to you”
I hope you enjoyed this lesson
希望你喜欢本节课程
and also remember to use these phrases in your daily lives
同时也要记得在日常生活中
or on WhatsApp or spoken communication
或者在WhatsApp上和口语交流中
when it comes to speaking English fluently.
使用这些短语来流利地说英语
Thank you very much for being with me and
非常感谢你们来听我的课
have a great day ahead.
祝你们有美好的一天

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生活中我们会收到人们很多的问候和祝福,same to you这个回答已显得太过于平常,快来学学15个可更好表达的有趣回答吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Lancy

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxFY6cTp8dE

相关推荐