ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

不要把人们放在盒子里 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

不要把人们放在盒子里

Don't Put People in Boxes

It’s so easy to place people in boxes.
把人们放在盒子里是很容易的
Drawing lines.
画上线条
Creating sides.
创造边界
There’s us.
这是我们
And there’s them.
这是他们
Those we feel comfortable around,
有一些我们感到相处舒服的人
And those we don’t.
有一些则不然
There are those of us with many chapters.
这儿有一些人已经有很多故事篇章
And those just starting their own story.
而有些人才刚开始他们自己的故事
There’s the well to do.
有一些人有很多事要做
And those doing what they can.
有一些人只做他们能做的事情
There are those who we share something with.
有一些人我们会与之分享一些事
And those we don’t seem to share anything with.
有一些人我们似乎不想分享任何事
Welcome and thank you for coming today guys.
欢迎并感谢大家今天的到来
Today I’m gonna be conducting an experiment.
今天我要做一个试验
Where I’ll ask you a series of questions.
我会问你们一系列问题
Now these questions will be very personal questions.
这些问题可能会是非常私人的问题
And for us to get a true result
为了能够得到真实的结果
I need you to be completely honest
我需要你们完全诚实地
with how you respond.
给出你们的回应
The first question I have is who in here was the class clown?
第一个问题是这里谁是班级活宝?
Who is never on time?
谁从来不准时
And then.
然后
There’s us.
这是我们
We who have tattoos.
有纹身的人
We who feel lonely.
我们感到孤单
We who have been bullied.
我们曾经被霸凌过
We who have bullied others.
我们曾经霸凌过别人
We who are madly in love.
我们处于热恋中
We who have overcome great adversity.
我们曾经克服过巨大的不幸
And there’s the lucky ones.
然后是这些幸运的人
Who’s team won the championship this year.
他们的团队赢得了今年的冠军
We who beat cancer.
我们战胜了癌症
And then…
然后
There’s all of us.
这是我们所有人
Who are created in the image of God.
我们以上帝的形象而创造出来
And as one body, we stand together.
我们作为一个整体站在一起
United as one.
在上帝的恩典下
Under his grace.
凝聚成一体
新希望教堂

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不同类型的人总被框在一个个盒子里,区隔开来,人们都是以上帝的形象创造出来的,在上帝的恩典下,所有人都会汇聚成一个整体,没有标签没有隔阂。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-9ea23

审核员

审核员Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRwt25M5nGw

相关推荐