ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

喜剧演员对招聘贴话的理解 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

喜剧演员对招聘贴话的理解

Don't Let Work Interfere With Your Career | Presented by Dropbox

Dropbox公司就工作中到底会发生些什么
问及了三位喜剧演员
Are you a multitasker who can balance multiple projects?
你是能同时处理多项任务的多面手吗?
To set you up for success, we have a dedicated mentor.
我们有敬业的导师来帮助你走向成功
What is that mean?
什么意思?
That’s a boss. You’re gonna have a boss at this job.
就是说老板 你的工作会有一个老板
Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
即便对最求上进的人 也会有持续的培训和发展机会
They will give you a sleeping bag,
他们会给你个睡袋
and you can stay under your desk, as many nights out of the month as you want to.
只要你愿意 可以整宿整宿的睡在桌子底下
Maintain a rhythm of daily check-ins.
保持每天按时打卡
You will be micromanaged.
你会遭遇微观管理
Let me check in. How are you doing?
我愿打卡 你怎么样?
Check in with you, You ok?
一起打卡 你意下如何?
Just checking in.
就是打卡
Balance work and personal time like a boss.
像老板一样平衡工作与私人时间
Like a boss, but not a boss.
像是老板 但不是老板
Because you will not be in charge.
因为你无法作主
Develop schedules in a medium that makes the most sense for the team.
以对团队最有意义的方式制定时间表
I would like to do it in a pool.
我想在游泳池里做这个
That’s the medium I would choose.
这就是我会选择的方式
An agile, fast paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
灵活 快节奏的环境 意味着大把的提升机会
Or to fail miserably.
或者是一败涂地
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
A company that understands how people actually work.
一家真正了解人们工作方式的公司
别让工作妨碍你的事业
这儿有更好的工作方式

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

喜剧演员是如何理解招聘贴中的话的呢?跟大家理解的是否一样呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Cone

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUfkZuKSk_8

相关推荐