未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

2016年2月25日特朗普与卢比奥的辩论集锦

Donald Trump vs. Marco Rubio - Full Debate Highlights 2/25/2016

卢: 举个例子 你是这个台上唯一一个曾因
RUBIO: …For example, you’re the onlyperson on this stage that has ever been fined
在自己的项目上非法雇佣而被罚款的候选人
for hiring people to work on your projects illegally.
你从波兰雇了一些工人……
You hired some workers from Poland…
特: 不 不 我是台上唯一一个雇佣过工人的人
TRUMP: No, no, I’m the only oneon the stage that’s hired people.
你可任何人都没雇过
You haven’t hired anybody.
(掌声)卢: 事实上 你雇的一些人……
(APPLAUSE) RUBIO: In fact, some of the people…
特: (串话) 顺便说一下 我雇了……
TRUMP: (CROSSTALK)And by the way, I’ve hired…
顺便说一下 我雇了成千上万的工人为我工作
And by the way, I’ve hiredtens of thousands of people over my job.
卢: 是 你从另一家公司……另一个国家雇了一千人
RUBIO: Yes, you’ve hired a thousand peoplefrom another company…from another country.
特: 你什么都没有 有的只是这些信用卡问题等等 不要跟我讲这些
TRUMP:You’ve had nothing but problems with your credit cards,etcetera.Don’t tell me about that.
卢: 让我先说……让我说完 这很重要
RUBIO: Let me just say…let mefinish the statement. This is important.
特: 你这一生中都没雇过任何人卢: 他从波兰雇了工人
TRUMP: You haven’t hired one person in your life.RUBIO: He hired workers from Poland.
在一次审判中 他不得不赔付大约一百万美金……
And he had to pay a milliondollars or so in a judgment from…
特: 不是这样的 不是这样的 完全不是这样卢: 那是事实
TRUMP: That’s wrong. That’s wrong. Totally wrong.ROBIO: That’s a fact.
民众可以查的到 我确信民众现在就可以用谷歌搜索 查一下
People can look it up. I’m surepeople are Googling it right now. Look it up.
“特朗普 波兰工人” 你会看到因非法雇佣工人而赔付一百万美金的报道
“Trump Polish workers,” you’ll see a million dollarsfor hiring illegal workers on one of his projects.
是他干的
He did it.
特: 不是这样的 不是的
TRUMP: Wrong. Wrong.
(欢呼声)卢: 那确实发生过
(APPLAUSE)RUBIO: That happened.
特: 我一生中雇佣的人成千上万
TRUMP: I’ve hired tens ofthousands of people over my lifetime.
不计其数……
Tens of thousands…
卢: 大多数雇佣的是外国人而不是美国人
RUBIO: Many from other countriesinstead of hiring Americans.
特: 安静 安静一下 让我说
TRUMP: Be quiet. Just be quiet. Let me talk.
(欢呼声)特: 我过去雇了成千上万的工人
(APPLAUSE) TRUMP: I’ve hired tens of thousands of people.
他说的事是30年前的事 而且当时这件事解决的很好
He brings up something from30 years ago, it worked out very well.
各方都很满意
Everybody was happy.
卢: 但你赔付了一百万美金
RUBIO: You paid a million dollars.
特: 附带提一下 那时的法律跟现在完全不一样
TRUMP: And by the way,the laws were totally different.
世界也不是现在这般模样
That was a whole different world.
布: 谢谢
BLITZER: Thank you.
特: 但我确实雇过人
TRUMP: But I’ve hired people.
台上其他人可都没雇过人
Nobody up here has hired anybody.
布: 科鲁兹议员
BLITZER: Senator Cruz.
卢: 如果他像建特朗普大楼一样修建边境城墙
RUBIO: If he builds the wallthe way he built Trump Towers,
那么他就会雇用非法移民劳工
he’ll be using illegal immigrant labor to do it.
第二……欢呼声)
The second… (APPLAUSE)
特: 这只言片语够精明的
TRUMP: Such a cute sound bite.
卢: 但这是事实-并不是片面之词
RUBIO: But it — no, it’s not a sound bite. It’s a fact.
再说一遍 上网搜一搜唐纳特朗普 波兰工人 你就会看到的
Again, go online and Google it.Donald Trump, Polish workers. You’ll see it.
第二件事 是关于贸易战的 我是不太明白
The second thing, about the trade war.I don’t understand, because your ties
因为特朗普旗下西装领带全是墨西哥制造和中国制造
and the clothes you make ismade in Mexico and in China.
所以你是要挑起抵制自己旗下的西装领带的贸易战争了
So you’re gonna be starting a trade waragainst your own ties and your own suits.
特: 好吧 你知道吗 因为这些国家的货币贬值了……卢: 那为什么不在美国制造呢?
TRUMP: All right, you know what, Because they devalue their currency…
RUBIO: Why don’t you make them in America?
特: 这些国家的货币贬值了 这使得……卢: 好啊 那就在美国制造啊
TRUMP: They devalue their currencies, that makes it…RUBIO: Well, then make them in America.
特朗普:生意场上的事你根本不懂
TRUMP: Well, you don’t know a thing about business.
你会输的一败涂地卢:那就在美国制造啊
You lose on everything. RUBIO: Well, make them in America.
特: 你是一个失败的商人 这会使你对生意一无所知
TRUMP: But you wouldn’t know anything about it because you’re a lousy businessman.
卢: 是啊 我不知道怎么能让四家公司破产
RUBIO: Well, I don’t know anything about bankrupting four companies.
你却让四家公司破产了
You’ve bankrupted four companies.
特: 是的 我……那你知道为什么吗?知道为什么吗?
TRUMP: No, I — and you know why? You know why?RUBIO: I don’t know anything about…
卢:我对建立一所大学一无所知 而且那还是一所假大学!
RUBIO: starting a university,and that was a fake university.
特:首先 那被称为……卢:一所假大学
TRUMP: First of all, that’s called a…RUBIO: A fake university.
卢:有些人借了36 000刀
RUBIO: There are people who borrowed $36,000
卢: 就为了上特朗普大学 现在这些人正在起诉他布:一个一个来 特朗普先生
…to go to Trump University, and they’re suing him now.BLITZER: One at a time, Mr. Trump.
卢:36 000美元去上一所大学……
RUBIO: 36,000 dollars to go to a university…
特:顺便……顺便提一下……卢:这是一所假大学
TRUMP: And by the way…and by the way…RUBIO: …that’s a fake school.
卢:然后你们知道吗 他们必须……他们必须与特朗普形状的硬纸板合影
RUBIO: And you know what, they got…They got to take a picture with a cardboard cutout of Donald Trump.
特:顺便提一下 我赢了其中多数的诉讼卢:这就是他们花36 000刀买到的
TRUMP: And by the way…I’ve won most of the lawsuits.RUBIO: That’s what they got for 36,000 dollars.
布:好了 我想要继续进行特:实际上他们做得很好
BLITZER: All right, I want to move on.TRUMP: And they actually did a very good job.
特:但是我赢了大多数的诉讼案布:特朗普先生
TRUMP: but I’ve won most of the lawsuits.BLITZER: Mr. Trump,
布:参议员,我想要邀请……卢:大多数的诉讼
BLITZER: Senator, I want to bring in…RUBIO: Most of the lawsuits.
布:我想邀请我的同事Maria Celeste特:不好意思
BLITZER: I want to bring in my colleague Maria Celeste.TRUMP: Excuse me.
特:嘿小子 我来问你
TRUMP: Hey Wolf, let me ask you.
我被允许回应这个问题吗?
Am I allowed to respond to this?
布:允许——而且你已经在回应了
BLITZER: You’re allowed — you’ve been responding.
特:好的 让我……不 我没有回应过 我真的没有
TRUMP: OK. Well let me…No, I haven’t. I really haven’t.
卢:他已经把整件事都讲了一遍了(鼓掌&笑声)
RUBIO: He’s talked through the whole thing. (APPLAUSE & LAUGHTER)
特:有个人……这里有个人买了一套179 000刀的房子
TRUMP: Here’s a guy — here’s a guy that buys a house for $179,000,
然后他把房子以380 000刀的价格卖给了一个可能在现场的说客
he sells it to a lobbyist who’s probably here for $380,000
然后法规就通过了
and then legislation is passed.
你告诉我的这个人
You tell me about this guy.
是我们将来的总统
This is what we’re going to have as president.
卢:这里有个人继承了2亿美元
RUBIO: Here’s a guy that inherited $200 million.
如果他没有继承两亿美元 你知道特朗普现在会在哪儿么?
If he hadn’t inherited $200 million, you know where Donald Trump would be right now?
特:不 不 不卢:在曼哈顿卖手表
TRUMP: No, no, no.RUBIO: Selling watches in Manhattan.
(鼓掌)特:不对 不对 我拿了……
(APPLAUSE) TRUMP: Wrong, wrong. I took…
卢:那就是他该呆的地方
RUBIO: That’s where he would be.
特:这就大错特错了
TRUMP: That is so wrong.
让我们说清楚
We’ll work on that.
我拿了100万美元然后我让它变成了100亿美元卢:哦 好 100万美元
I took $1 million and I turned into $10 billion dollars.RUBIO: Oh, OK. One million.
特:我借了100万美元……
TRUMP: I borrowed $1 million…
卢:那就拿出你的缴税单 让我们看看他到底赚了多少钱
RUBIO: Then release your tax returns so we can see how much money he made.
特:我借了100万 我让它变成了100亿卢:哦 他那些钱不是赚来的
TRUMP: I borrowed $1 million, I turned it into $10 billion…RUBIO: Oh, he doesn’t make that money.
特:比100亿还多
TRUMP: … more than $10 billion.
卢:我一走进总统办公室
RUBIO: …As soon as I step foot into the Oval Office.
特:我得说 这次他撒谎了
TRUMP: I have to say, he lied this time.
他撒谎了
He lied.
百分之百
Hundred percent.
千真万确
A hundred percent.
卢:波兰工人那件事上你撒谎了
RUBIO: You lied about the Polish workers.
特:对 对 对 38年之前卢:你对特朗普大学的学生撒谎了
TRUMP: Yeah, yeah, yeah, 38 years ago.RUBIO: You lied to the students at Trump University.
ARRASAS:让科鲁兹参议员先说
ARRASAS: Let Senator Cruz jump in.
卢:噢 他38年前撒了谎
RUBIO: Oh, he lied 38 years ago.
好吧 我猜这儿有条法律规定谎言是有期限的
All right, I guess there’s a statute of limitation on lies.
(笑 鼓掌)卢:这就是你们所没有听到的答案
(LAUGHTER) (APPLAUSE) RUBIO: Here’s what you didn’t hear in that answer,
而且这很重要 这是一件很重要的事
and this is important guys, this is an important thing.
你的计划是什么?
What is your plan?
我知道州界线 不管这意味这什么
I understand the lines around the state, whatever that means.
这不是一场你制定规则的的游戏……
This is not a game where you draw maps…
特:……你不知道这意味着什么……卢:……你的计划是什么?(鼓掌)
TRUMP: … And, you don’t know what it means…RUBIO: … What is your plan? (APPLAUSE)
卢:你在医保上的计划是什么?特:你不知道
RUBIO: What is your plan on healthcare? TRUMP: You don’t know.
卢:你没有计划 什么……特:最大的问题是……他……
RUBIO: You don’t have a plan. What’s…TRUMP: The biggest problem…he’s got…
卢:我会用一分钟时间…特:最大的问题是他……
RUBIO: I’ll give one minute of my time…TRUMP: The biggest problem he’s got…
特:……是他不知道卢:你的计划是什么?
TRUMP: …is he doesn’t know.RUBIO: What’s your plan?
特:你知道 我看到他在两周前就和Chris Christie一起垮台了
TRUMP: You know, I watched him meltdown two weeks ago with Chris Christie.
我得告诉你 他的最大的问题是他真的不知道界限在哪
I got to tell you, the biggest problem he’s got is he really doesn’t know about the lines.
我们最大的问题 和为什么我们没有竞争
The biggest thing we’ve got, andthe reason we’ve got no competition, is because
是因为我们有州界线
we have lines around the state,
然后你基本垄断了这个州卢:我们已经提到了那个 这是我计划的一部分
and you have essentially monopolies in this country.RUBIO: We already mentioned that. It’s part of my plan,
我知道那是什么 那你的另外一部分计划是什么?特:你只知道一小部分
I know what that is, but what else is part of your planTRUMP:You don’t know much.
卢:所以你现在唯一的事是去摆脱州界线
RUBIO: So, you’re only thing is to getrid of the lines around the states.
那么你对医保的其他计划是什么?
What else is part of your healthcare plan?
特:那些州界线
TRUMP: The lines around the states
卢:……那是你唯一的计划…
RUBIO: … That’s your only plan…
特:这已经快实现了—不是现在……
TRUMP: … and, it was almost done — not now…
卢:好吧(听不清)……
RUBIO: … Alright, (inaudible)…
特:……打断一下
TRUMP: … Excuse me.
打断一下
Excuse me.
卢:……他的计划
RUBIO: … His plan.
他的计划是……
That was the plan…
特:当你摆脱了州界线的束缚 竞争就开始了
TRUMP: … You get rid of the lines, it brings in competition.
所以 与其说用一家保险公司去管理纽约或德克萨斯
So, instead of having one insurance company taking care of New York, or Texas, you’ll
还不如用很多家保险公司来管理
have many.
他们之间充满竞争 这是一件好事
They’ll compete, and it’ll be a beautiful thing.
卢:好吧……
RUBIO: Alright…
(鼓掌)卢:所以 这是你全部的计划?
(APPLAUSE) RUBIO: So, that’s the only part of the plan?
只是州界线?
Just the lines?
(听不清)特:计划中最好的一部分-
BASH: (inaudible) TRUMP: The nice part of the plan — you’ll
你会有很多不同的计划
have many different plans.
你会有竞争 你会有很多不同的计划
You’ll have competition, you’ll have so many different plans.
卢:现在他就是在重复自己的话
RUBIO: Now he’s repeating himself.
特:不 不 不
TRUMP: No, no, no.
(笑) (鼓掌) (欢呼)特:我没有重复
(LAUGHTER) (APPLAUSE) (CHEERING) TRUMP: I don’t repeat myself.
我没有重复我自己的话
I don’t repeat myself.
卢:你没有重复?
RUBIO: You don’t repeat yourself?
(欢呼)特:这才是那个重复自己的话的人
(CHEERING) TRUMP: Here’s the guy who repeats himself,
我没重复我自己的话
I don’t repeat myself.
卢:你天天重复你自己的话
RUBIO: You repeat yourself everyday.
特:我看他—不断重复—我看他要把四周前说过的话
TRUMP: I watched him – talking about repeating – I watched him repeat himself five times
重复五遍
four weeks ago…
卢:……我五秒前刚刚看到你重复你自己的话五次……
RUBIO: … I just saw you repeat yourself five times five seconds ago…
(热烈鼓掌 欢呼) 特:我看到他在台上被击垮了
(LOUD APPLAUSE & CHEERING) TRUMP: I watched him meltdown on the stage
就像那样 我从来没看到过别人这样……
like that, I’ve never seen it in anybody…
Bash:……让我们回到主题来……
BASH: … Let’s stay focused on the subject…
特:……我以为他是从游泳池里出来的……
TRUMP: … I thought he came out of the swimming pool…
……我看到他每个晚上都重复自己的话 他说五件事 每个人都是笨蛋
RUBIO: … I see him repeat himself every night, he says five things, everyone’s dumb,
他会让美国再次复兴……
he’s gonna make America great again…
卢:……我们会胜利的 赢的 赢 他在民意调查中赢了……
RUBIO: … We’re going to win, win win, he’s winning in the polls…
Bash:……卢比奥议员 拜托了
BASH: … Senator Rubio, please.
卢比奥:……和那些州界线
RUBIO: … And the lines around the states.
(鼓掌)卢:每个晚上
(APPLAUSE) RUBIO: … Every night.
同样的事
Same thing.
Bash:卢比奥议员
BASH: Senator Rubio.
(欢呼)某男性:我说了真话 我说了
(CHEERING) UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I tell the truth, I tell
真话
the truth.
Bash:卢比奥议员 特朗普先生回答完后 你将会有时间
BASH: Senator Rubio, you will have time to respond if you would just let Mr. Trump respond
来回应你刚才对他提出的问题……
to what you’ve just posed to him…
卢:……对 现在该他拿出他的计划了吧?
RUBIO: … Yeah, he’s going to give us his plan now, right?
好……
OK…
Bash:……如果你能多讲些你自己的计划
BASH: … If you could talk a little bit more about your plan.
我知道你讲了……
I know you talked about…
特:不不 我们会有很多计划因为……
TRUMP: …No, no, we’re going to have many different plans because…
Bash:你能稍微具体点吗……
BASH: … Can you be a little specific…
特:……竞争……
TRUMP: … competition…
卢:他又这么做了
RUBIO: … He’s done it again.
(欢呼) (鼓掌)特:这会给各个州
(CHEERING) (APPLAUSE) TRUMP: There is going to be competition among
带来竞争 还有保险公司
all of the states, and the insurance companies.
他们会有很多很多不同的方案
They’re going to have many, many different plans.
Bash:你还有什么想补充的吗……
BASH: Is there anything else you would like to add to that…
特:没了 我说完了
TRUMP: No, there’s nothing to add.
(欢呼) (鼓掌)特:还需要有什么要补充吗
(CHEERING) (APPLAUSE) TRUMP: What is to add?
特:公平的来说 马尔科(卢比奥)不是一个谈判者
TRUMP: In all fairness, Marco is not a negotiator.
我看着他被击垮 然后我可以告诉你 这是我见过的
I watched him melt down and I’ll tell you,
最悲哀的事之一
it was one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen.
他不会被打败—不好意思……
He’s not going down — excuse me…
卢:他把巴勒斯坦问题看成房地产交易一样
RUBIO: He thinks a Palestinian is a real estate deal.
特:……等一会儿 这些人可能比Chris Christie还顽强
TRUMP: … wait a minute, and these people may even be tougher than Chris Christie.
对吗?
OK?
卢:巴勒斯坦问题真的不是房地产交易 唐纳德(特朗普)
RUBIO: The Palestinians are not a real estate deal, Donald.
特:好的 不不不—交易就是交易
TRUMP: OK, no, no, no — a deal is a deal.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you that.
我很久以前学到的卢:当你和恐怖分子协商,交易就不再是交易了
I learned a long time ago.RUBIO: A deal is not a deal when you’re dealing with terrorists.
你曾和恐怖分子协商过么?
Have you ever negotiated with terrorists?
特:你不是一个协商者
TRUMP: You are not a negotiator.
(鼓掌)特:而且 像你那么想 你永远
(APPLAUSE) TRUMP: And, with your thinking, you will never
你永远不会带来和平 永远不会带来和平……
you will never bring peace.you will never bring peace…
卢:……唐纳德 你可能会在巴勒斯坦区得到支持 但这
RUBIO: … Donald, might be able to build condos in the Palestinian areas, but it’s
真的不是房地产交易……特:抱歉 我想我能带来和平
not a real estate deal…TRUMP: … Excuse me, I want to be able to bring peace…
布:……参议员
BLITZER: … Senator.
特:这是他永远做不到的
TRUMP: He will never be able to do it.
我想我会做到的虽然我会说
I think I may be able to do it, although I will say this.
这可能是所有交易中最难的一个
Probably the toughest deal of any kind is that particular deal.
科鲁兹:……你一直在赞助自由民主党人
CRUZ: …You’ve been funding liberal Democratic politicians.
还有顺便……
And by the way…
特:我赞助了你
TRUMP: I funded you.
我赞助了他
I funded him.
你能相信么?
Can you believe it?
(鼓掌)科鲁兹:那是因为……你想要-
特:我赞助了这个家伙
(APPLAUSE) CRUZ: … the reason is — you’re welcome
TRUMP: I funded this guy.
-获得回报
to have the check back.
我给了他一张支票
I gave him a check.
科鲁兹:是的 你给了我5 000刀
CRUZ: Yeah, you gave me $5,000.
卢:他从未赞助过我
RUBIO: He never funded me.
科鲁兹:然后……顺便 让我们说清楚
CRUZ: And — and by the way, let’s be clear.
(鼓掌)唐纳德声称—唐纳德声称他在乎…
(APPLAUSE) Donald claims — Donald claims to care about…
特:你知道为什么?
TRUMP: You know why?
我不想说出来 但他寄给我了一本带有他的签名的书……
I didn’t want to, but he sent me his book with his autograph…CRUZ: Donald.Donald.
唐纳德 我知道这些规则对你来说很难
Donald.I understand rules are very hard for you.
他们使人迷惑
They’re very confusing.
特:特朗普先生 你干的很好 我有他的书
TRUMP: Mr. Trump, you’re doing a great job.I have his book.
卢:这是在一个真人秀上而不是政治 呃 公共服务
RUBIO: Yeah on a reality TV show not in politics, er, in public service.
(议论)特:谢谢—谢谢你的书
继续
(CROSSTALK) TRUMP: Thank you — thank you for the book.
Go ahead.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】桐

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR0k5xdUxBs

相关推荐