未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

三十年前特朗普就说过要竞选总统!

Donald Trump Teases a President Bid During a 1988 Oprah Show | The Oprah Winfrey Show | OWN

You took out a full page and made you at newspapers
去年你在报纸上调出一整个页面
last year criticizing US foreign policy.
来批评美国的外交政策
What would you do differently, Donald?
你会做出什么样的改变 Donald?
I make our allies, forgetting about the enemies
我会组成国家同盟 忘了那些敌人们吧
the enemies you can talk to so easily
你很难和敌人们谈到一块
I make our allies pay their fair share.
我让我们的同盟承担本应承担的责任
We’re a deader nation.
国家在逐渐萧条
Something is gonna happen at the next number of years with this country,
之后数年这个国家还会发生一些事情
cause you can’t keep going on losing 200 billion.
因为你不能持续流失20亿
And yet we, we let Japan come in and dump everything right into our market
然而我们让日本加入 然后把所有商品都投入我们的市场
and everything…It’s… It’s not a free trade.
然而这些 并不是公平的贸易往来
If you ever go to Japan right now and try to sell something,
如果你现在去日本尝试卖出什么
forget about it all, just forget about it. It’s almost impossible.
别想了 就是别想了 那是不可能的
They don’t have laws against it. They just make it impossible.
他们没有法律反对你卖给他们 他们就是不会去买
They come over here. They sell their cars, their VCRs. They knock the hell out of our companies.
他们来到这卖他们的车 他们的VCR 对我们的公司造成了打击
And hey I have tremendous respects for the Japanese people.
其实我对日本人有极大的敬意
I mean, you can respect somebody that’s beaten the hell out of you. But, they are beating the hell out of this country.
我是说 你能够去尊敬那个对你造成打击的人 但是他们在打击这个国家
Kuwait, they live like kings.
科威特人活的好像国王一样
The poorest person in Kuwait, they live like kings.
在科威特哪怕是最穷的人 他们活得像国王一样
And yet, they are not paying.
而且他们不需要付账
We make it possible for them to sell their raw.
是我们让他们能够卖出他们的原材料
Why are they paying us 25% of what they’re making? It’s a joke.
凭什么他们要把他们赚到的25%付给我们 这简直是个笑话
This, this sounds like a political presidential talk to me.
这些回答听起来像是一个总统的政治言论
I know people’re talking about whether or not you wanna run.
我知道人们都在议论你是否也会参加选举
Would you, would you ever…?
你会 你以后会参选吗?
Probably not, but I, I do get tired of seeing the country ripped off. Why would you not?
可能不会 但是我真的厌烦这个国家被敲诈 为什么不呢?
I just don’t think I really have the inclination to do it.
我只是觉得我没有倾向去做这件事
I love what I am doing. I really like it. Also doesn’t pay as well.
我爱我现在做的事情 真的喜欢 而且也不用付账
Yeah…(laugh)
是啊(笑声)
But, you know, I, I just probably wouldn’t do it.
但是你要知道 我可能不会去做
I probably wouldn’t, but I do get tired of seeing what’s happening with this country.
我可能不会做 但我真的厌倦了这个国家正在发生的事情
And if it got so bad, I would never wanna rule out totally.
如果情况变得很差 也不会完全地排除可能性
because I really, I’m tired of seeing what’s happening with this country.
因为我真的厌倦了这个国家正在发生的
How we’re, how we’re really making other people live like kings, and we’re not.
我们是怎么做到让其他国家的人民过着像是国王一样的生活 而我们不是
What do you… What do you think of this year’s presidential race? The way they champion on?
你对今年的总统选举有什么看法?比如他们的竞选方式
Well, this gonna be very interesting. I, I think, um, I think that probably George Bush has an advantage
嗯…这会很有趣的 我认为可能乔治布什比较占有优势
in terms of the election. I think that probably people would say that He’s got like a little edge in terms of incumbency, etc. etc.
就选举而言 我觉得可能人们会说他在有任职副总统的优势等等
But I think Jessy Johnson has done himself very proud.
但我认为杰西约翰逊也为他所做的而骄傲
I think Michael Dukakis has done one hell of a job.
迈克尔杜卡斯也做的很棒
and George Bush’s done a hell of the job.
乔治布什也是
You know, they all want in their sort of this, some underdogs including George Bush and they’ve all come out.
你知道他们 包括乔治布什 都想要弱势群体站出来支持他们
I think people that around all three of those candidates can be very proud of the jobs they’ve done.
我相信三个候选人的支持者都为他们所做的事情而感到骄傲
You said though that if you did run for president, you believe you’d win.
然而你说如果你参加选举的话你确信你会赢
Well, I don’t know. I think I’d win. I tell you what, I wouldn’t go into lose, I’ve never gone into lose in my life.
我不知道不过我认为我会赢 我来告诉你我不会失败 我的人生也从未有过失败
And if I did decide to do it,
如果我决定要去做的话
I think I’d be in plan, I would, I would say that I would have a hell of chance of winning.
我会制定计划 我会说我有极大的机会获胜
Cause I think people, I don’t know how you audiences, but I think people’re tired of
因为我认为人们 我不知道在场听众的想法
seeing the United States ripped off. And I can’t promise you everything
但是我认为人们已经厌烦了看到美国被敲诈 我不能向你承诺任何事
but I can tell you one thing, this country will make one hell a lot of money
但是我可以告诉你一件事 这个国家会赚到一大笔钱
from those people that for 25 years of taking his advantage wouldn’t be the way it’s been, believe me.
就从过去25年来那些占他便宜的人身上 而未来不会继续那样 相信我
Hi, YouTubers, I’m excited to give you an updated about our own YouTube Chanel.
嗨Youtuber们 很高兴我们的频道又进行了更新
Now, you can find new videos everyday
现在你每天都可以找到新的视频
that the kind of videos will make you look at life differently.
那种让你看到生活另一面的视频
They may even make you laugh a little bit.
可能它们还会带来一阵欢笑
Who doesn’t need a daily dose of that.
谁不需要这样的每日一刻呢?
So, here’s just the taste of some of what you’ll see.
这会有一些你想看的类型

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

臻儿

翻译译者

书誉学长

审核员

【MO】哒

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

相关推荐