ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

基础瑜伽——海豚式 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基础瑜伽——海豚式

Dolphin Pose - Yoga With Adriene

—大家最近好吗?
– What’s up everyone?
欢迎来到和Adrience练瑜伽 我是亚德里亚海
Welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene.
今天的瑜伽基础系列上
And today on the Foundations of Yoga Series,
我们加入了海豚式
we have Dolphin Pose, or Ardha Pincha Mayurasana.
这是一种倒立体式
This is an inversion,
耶 你们所提到的
yay, you requested it.
不过这种倒立式 我们可以分步骤
But it’s an inversion in which we can work in stages
慢慢去做
to grow it mindfully
会非常舒服 也很有好处
and a way that feels really good and supportive.
如果你有肩关节损伤
If you have had shoulder injury,
练习这个姿势要非常注意
you want to be really mindful of practicing this posture
或者干脆跳过
or maybe just skip it altogether.
好 下面从一些轻松的热身开始
Alright, so hop into something comfy
我们来学习海豚式
and let’s learn Dolphin Pose.
(愉快的音乐)
[Upbeat music]
观众朋友们 今天我们从四脚板凳式开始
Alright my friends, let’s begin today on all fours.
慢慢跪下来到这儿
Take your time getting down here.
当你做这个动作的时候 花点时间
And then when you arrive, let’s just take a second
去真正记住
to really be mindful.
因为这是瑜伽的根基
Since this is the Foundations of Yoga,
我们需要花时间来关注
we’re taking the time to really pay attention
调整我们的根基
to our alignment into the foundation.
将手腕放在肩膀正下方
So you’ll take your wrists right underneath the shoulders.
膝盖正对髋关节下面
And you’ll take your knees right underneath the hip-points.
无论你是初学者
And whether this is new for you
还是有经验的
or you’re an experienced yogi,
已经学过一段时间瑜伽的人
you’ve been on the path for a while,
都把它看作新学的动作
just kind of come into this as a beginner’s mind.
我发现当我们想更深入或学习新的姿势时
I find that really helpful when we’re wanting
这样做是非常有帮助的
to go deeper or learn new poses,
专注一切 从头开始
focusing on everything from the ground up.
不是吗? 从基本姿势开始
Right? From the foundation.
所以花点时间
So take a second to really root
通过你的食指和拇指去向下扎根
through your index finger and thumbs.
手指张开 还是一样
Spread the fingertips wide, again,
腕关节在肩膀正下方
wrists underneath the shoulders
膝盖在髋关节下面
and knees right underneath the hip-points.
这里我说髋关节点 而不是整个臀部
So I say hip-points instead of hips to really, kind of,
这样才能引导你到
get you to bring it right underneath
髋关节正下方
where the hip socket is,
就是这些骨头连接的地方
where those bones come together.
对一些人来说 才刚开始去做
And then for some, you’re going to start to go,
就说 “啊 我的胳膊已经累了”
“Wow my arms are already tired”
[笑]
[laughs]
因为你开始想办法
because you’re starting to work in a way that’s
真正的与地面连接 用手接触地面
really connected to the earth, hand to earth.
我们把这个叫收手收束法 手掌气锁
We call that Hasta Bandha, hand lock.
胳膊用力向下推 使身体远离地面
So you press away from your yoga mat.
指尖稍微用力
You kind of claw into your fingertips here
使肩膀上部
and then you draw the tops of the shoulders
远离耳朵
away from the ears.
你可以想象向右转动右掌
You can actually imagine turning the right palm
好像你正在打开一个罐子
to the right as if you’re opening a jar
左掌向左 你的左侧
and the left palm to the left your left
也好像你正在开罐子
as if you’re opening a jar.
[笑]
[laughs]
所以 很多动作 很多要注意的地方
So lots of action. Lots of awareness.
注意一下你的脖子有没有下垂
Then begin to notice if you’re neck is dropping down,
当然你要看一下视频
obviously you’re going to be looking at the video a little bit,
但我希望不要老是去看 因为我很专业
but hopefully not a lot because I’m amazing.
我会用声音去引导你
I’m going to guide you with my voice.
不好意思[笑]
No. [laughs]
我的建议 是你一部分时间
That’s the idea, is to really give you some time
只是听我的声音
to just listen to the sound of my voice,
需要的时候再看一下视频 但给自己一部分时间
check in when you need to, but give you some time
去探索你身体里的感觉
to explore this in your body.
先从脖子开始检查
So start to check in with the neck
有意识地让脊柱
and just have this awareness of the spine
从头到尾保持挺直
from the crown to the tail.
所以如果你确实
So if you’re really lengthening
从头到尾拉伸脊柱
from the crown to the tail here,
下巴是不会塌下来
the chin wouldn’t be collapsed,
或者凸出的 而是收紧 稍微往下看
or protruding, but rather tucking slightly gaze down.
接着 这是海豚式重要的部分
Then, this is important here for Dolphin,
提拉肩膀远离耳朵
draw the shoulders away from the ears,
再次想象打开泡菜罐子
imagine again opening those pickle jars
通过上背部找到一点感觉
and just find a little awareness through the upper back body.
所以如果你肩膀塌下来了
So if you’re collapsing the shoulders here,
现在就可以瞟一眼视频
this is a good moment to peek at the video,
如果你肩膀塌了 你就要去试着
if you’re collapsed here, you’re going to want
将这块儿抬起来
to lift up between this space.
抱歉 是将两块肩胛骨中间这块儿抬起来
Excuse me, lift up between the two shoulder blades,
创造一个空间 舒展它
creating space here, broadening.
然后 再一次 想象那些泡菜罐子
And then, again, those pickle jars,
让肩膀远离耳朵
drawing the shoulders away from the ears,
固定后背的肩胛骨
really firming the shoulder blades down the back body.
这个很难学习 所以就演示到这
That’s a hard cue to take, so just play here.
主要是将一些非常好的体验带到
Basically bringing some super awesome awareness
身体的上背部
into the upper back body.
好 接下来我们沿着脊柱前进
Cool. Then we travel down the spine.
注意一下下背部是不是往下塌
Just notice if you’re collapsed in the lower back,
看你是不是能感觉到下背部被拉伸 脊柱这儿
see if you can find length in the lower back, the spine,
通过往瑜伽垫后面去伸展尾椎可以感受到
by lengthening the tail towards the back edge of your mat.
肚子往内收
Navel draws up.
现在所有精力都集中在手上
So now I have all this awareness in the hands.
如果双臂感到疲倦 你可以换成拳头
If arms get tired, you can come to the fists
稍微试一下
for a little bit.
练习一下
Takes practice.
我们要从顶部到尾椎都有意识
We’ve all this awareness from the crown to the tail.
上背部不要下塌
We’re not collapsing in the upper back body.
腰部也不要下塌
We’re not collapsing in the lower back body.
实际上 我们把这个连接称为中心通道
In fact, we call this connecting to that center channel,
即铅垂线
that plumb-line.
我经常把它称为丹达 脊柱线
I often refer to it as the danda, the line of the spine,
手杖式 或拐杖式
the stick, or the staff.
你可能也听说过 听过?[笑]
You might also hear to it, hear to it? [laughs]
听说把它称为
Hear it referred to as
中线 铅锤线
the mid-line, the center plumb-line.
所以我们仅仅是找到了一点控制力
So we’re just finding a little bit of containment
贯通整个脊柱 在前身
in the front body length through the spine.
意识集中在后身
Awareness in the back body.
放松 继续卷曲脚趾 回到原位
Cool, then go ahead and curl the toes and walk back
休息一下
and just take a little break.
或许稍微转动下手腕
Maybe rotate the wrists a little bit.
给自己按摩一下前臂
Maybe give yourself a little forearm massage.
我记不清在哪 但是我曾经读过
I don’t know where, but I read once
按摩前臂
that massaging the forearm is
就像是一个很好的前戏按摩
like a good foreplay massage,
像一种奇怪的催情刺激
like a weird aphrodisiac stimulus.
[笑]奖品
[laughs] Bonus.
分享这个瑜伽视频即可获得奖品 开玩笑
Bonus reason to share this Dolphin video. No.
连我都不知道那是不是真的
I don’t even know if that’s true,
所以别相信你在网上听到的东西
so don’t believe everything you hear on the internet.
如果我的手臂
So if I’m ever getting this part
有谁来帮我按摩的话
of my arm massaged by anyone,
我尽量试着别太奇怪
I’m always trying to not be weird,
只是注意到 “这会是什么感觉呢?”
but just notice, “How does this make me feel?”
练瑜伽的时候 通常是我自己按摩自己的手臂[笑]
Usually it’s me rubbing my own arm [laughs] in yoga.
好了 我们回到之前那个姿势 集中注意力
Okay, let’s come back to the pose, back to the focus,
准备做海豚式瑜伽
preparing for Dolphin.
我要回到我的位置
So I’m going to come back to my table top position.
你准备好了就跟我来
You join me whenever you’re ready.
再来一次 检查一下
And once again, going through your checklist:
髋关节下方的膝盖
knees underneath hip-points,
肩膀下的手腕
wrists underneath the shoulders,
肩膀远离耳朵
draw the shoulders away from the ears,
意识集中在后身
awareness in the back body.
需要一点抑制意念
A bit of containment, drawing energy
从上半身汲取力量
up through the front body.
肚脐向上 心脏在肩胛骨之间上升
Navel up, heart lifting up between the shoulder blades.
延展脊柱 然后尝试保持这个长度
Lengthen the spine and then try to maintain that length,
至少有这种意识
that awareness at least.
脚尖压地面
Tops of the feet pressing into the earth.
脚趾会经常碰到一起
So often they’re going to come in,
我们不要把意识
we’re just not spreading the awareness
一直放在脚趾上
all the way to the toes.
所以保持这种意识 通过脚趾传播
So keep that awareness, spreading through the toes.
接着我要放下一只手肘
And I’m just gonna drop one elbow
就是那只手的位置
right exactly where that hand was,
正对肩膀下方
so it’s right underneath the shoulder
另一只也正对肩膀下方
and the other right underneath the shoulder.
现在我想让你注意
Right away I’d like you to pay attention
手腕发生了什么
to what happened to the wrists.
看看你能不能让前臂
See if you can keep the forearms
就是我才在按摩时间
that I just so eloquently
[笑]详尽阐述过的前臂……
referred to [laughs] in that massage moment…
看它们能不能像两条铁轨一样保持平行
See if you can them parallel like two railroad tracks.
然后现在 看看你是不是能通过
And then for now, just see if you can go through
相同的检核表:脊椎顶部的拉抻
that same checklist here: length through the crown,
脊椎尾部的拉伸
length through the tail.
所以你可能得把肚子再往上收一点
So you probably will draw the navel up a little bit.
注意下肩膀是否下塌
And then just notice if you’re collapsing in the shoulders,
通过上背部找到一个宽度
find that broadness through the upper back.
当你学习一个姿势的时候 很重要的一点
Okay, it’s really important as you’re learning a posture
专注于感觉而不是形态
to focus on the sensation rather than the shape.
就我个人而言 我不知道有多少次
I can’t tell you how many times I personally,
尤其是在我更年轻的时候
especially when I was younger, would just kind of
避开这种形体探索时间
bypass that exploration time.
然后 我从来没有能够真正地在我的身体里
And then I was never actually able to embody a shape
充分 快乐 安全地表现一种形体
fully, joyfully, safely in my body.
所以 只把注意力集中在
So yeah, just focus on sensation here
你的扩展姿势 在你认识或重新认识你的身体时
as you grow your posture, as you learn or relearn your body.
很好 再呼吸一次
Cool, one more breath here.
你应该在肩膀感觉到这一点
You should feel this in the shoulders,
肩膀的顶部 远离耳朵
tops of the shoulders, drawing away from the ears,
按压瑜伽垫
pressing away from the yoga mat.
再一次 固定食指和拇指
Again, root that index finger and thumb.
然后我们休息一下 下犬式
And then we’ll take a break, Puppy Posture.
能很好地打开肩膀
Great opening for the shoulders.
你要用膝盖走回去
You’re just going to walk your knees back.
为了保证我还在垫子上 我需要向前走一点
I’m actually going to walk up just to stay on my mat.
把膝盖向后移
But walk your knees back
并尽量保持在轨道上
and try to keep on those railroad tracks best you can
而且尽量保持食指和拇指不动
and try to keep the index finger and thumb rooted.
现在 如果你肩部非常紧张
Now, if you have super tight shoulders,
很多人都会这样
which a lot of people do,
你可能无法将额头触碰到垫子
you might not be able to bring the forehead to the mat here,
在这种情况下 你可以用一块瑜伽砖
in which case you can use a blocky
把额头放到瑜伽砖上
to bring the forehead to the block
或者你可以用一个小枕头或卷起来的毛巾
or you can use a little pillow or rolled up towel.
这是一种很好的方法
And then this is a really nice way
去准备海豚式 下犬式
to prep Dolphin, Puppy Posture.
把紧绷的肩膀打开 胸腔打开
To open tight shoulders, open through the chest,
努力保持根基的稳固
and to really work on the integrity of your foundation.
所以很多时候 当你开始进入这样的状态
So a lot of times as you start to come into this shape,
手指加入 手腕也跟上
the fingers will come in, the wrists want to come in
因为这个形体让我感觉更舒服
because that’s how I feel better in this shape.
但如果我们想要进入身体的正确区域
But if we’re wanting to get into the right areas
我们就会慢慢地、用心地体会
of the body, we’re going to work slowly and mindfully.
把手放在他们所在的地方 两条平行线
Keeping the hands where they are. Two parallel lines.
就是这样
So this could be,
如果你感觉到了
if you’re feeling it here
你就会知道你的肩膀会跟你说话
and you’ll know your shoulders will be speaking to you,
跟你说甜言美语
telling you sweet nothings,
温柔的窃窃细语
whispering sweet nothings.
你可能只是呆在这里
You might just stay here
而不仅仅是今天的海豚式
and not actually even work in Dolphin today.
深呼吸 然后慢慢从基本姿势上做起
Just breathing deep and then working on your foundation
把肚脐往上提
slowly from here, drawing navel up,
从脊椎顶部拉伸
lengthening through the crown,
眼睛看向膝盖
sending your gaze towards your knees.
这可能是你的海豚式
This might be your Dolphin.
所以我们有这个下犬式 也叫阿娜哈他式
So we have this Puppy Posture, also called Anahatasana,
心脏贴近地面的体式
Heart to Earth pose.
或者你可以开始你的海豚式
Or you can begin to work your Dolphin there
放轻松慢慢来就好
just nice and slow.
再一次 慢慢将心脏靠近地面
So, again, you’re releasing, heart to earth,
或者你在这里开始你的海豚式
or you’re starting to work your Dolphin here
因为你会觉得肩膀太紧
because you’ll feel too tight in the shoulders
不能再多伸展
to go any further.
如果你准备动作再深入一点
If you’re ready to go a little bit further,
也许你会回到这段视频 或者你会说
maybe you’re returning to this video or you’re like,
“我想试试”
“I wanna give it a try”,
我们会慢慢地把心脏抬起来
we’re going to slowly lift the heart forward
在肘部之间
between the elbows.
如果你需要休息一会儿
If you need to take a break too for a second,
你只是卷曲脚趾 回来
you just curl the toes, come back,
将你的心脏抬到你骨盆正上方
lift your heart over your pelvis.
但如果你准备进入倒立体
But if you’re ready to go into this inversion,
更深的倒立体式
deeper inversion,
我们将从下犬式移动
we will move from Puppy Posture
一直往后到心脏
all the way back to where the heart
在肘部之间的位置
is between the elbows here.
我只用眼球
And I’m just using literally my eyeballs
来检查我的基本姿势
to check out my foundation here,
通过食指固定
rooting down through that index finger,
肩膀下沉 远离耳朵
drawing the shoulders away from the ears,
再一次 肩胛骨在后面
and, again, shoulder blades down the back body.
如果还准备好的话 就把脚趾蜷缩在下面
Then curl the toes under if they are not already,
深吸一口气
take a deep breath in,
长长呼出一口气
and a long breath out.
当你吸气时保持呼吸的意识
Keep an awareness on your breath as you inhale in again
这一次 呼气抬起一个膝盖 接着另一个
and this time, on a exhale lifting one knee then the other.
停留一会 在这里稍微蹬一下
Take a second to pedal it out just a little bit here
手臂保持良好的根基
and keep a nice strong foundation in the arms.
现在 放松慢慢来 我要保持这个姿势
Now, nice and slow, I’m going to come to stillness
但我强烈建议你保持膝盖弯曲
but I highly recommend you keep your knees bent here,
尤其如果你是新手练习
especially if you’re new to the practice.
最终我们会一直保持这种形体
And eventually we’ll come all the way to this shape guys.
但今天甚至是我的腿筋也有点紧
But even my hamstrings are a little tight here today,
放轻松慢慢来 弯曲膝盖
so nice and soft, bending the knees,
这个姿势 我们会进入一个稳定的状态
we’ll come into a place of stillness and allow the breath
使得气息充满整个身体
to fill this body here, this shape.
注视着脚趾或膝盖
Gaze is towards the toes or the knees.
最终我们可以直视下来
Eventually we can take the gaze straight down,
尤其是当我们在做孔雀起舞式的时候
especially if we’re working up to pincha mayurasana.
对吧?
Right?
后踢
Kicking up.
深呼吸 再呼吸一次
Breathing deep, take one more breath here,
然后慢慢地降低膝盖
and then slowly lower the knees
直到坐下
and come all the way to seated.
翻转手掌 吸气
Flip the palms, inhale.
抬起心脏
Lift the heart.
呼气 放松肩膀
Exhale, relax the shoulders.
深吸一口气
Inhale deeply.
再完全呼出来
And exhale completely.
所以对我来说 在瑜伽的基础上
So for me, in the Foundations of Yoga,
真正重要的是
it’s really important that I’m not
我不只是给你展示姿势
just showing you the posture
因为这些在网上随处你都可以看到
because you can see that anywhere on the internet.
这同时也是一个机会 能让我们在家里面
This is an opportunity for us to workshop,
安全并正念地 去学习 去探索各种体式
to explore these shapes and the sensations of these shapes
和我们的身体对这些体式的感受
in our body at home, safely and mindfully.
所以如果你肩部有问题的话
So you need to be really mindful,
你需要非常留心
definitely if you have something going on in the shoulders,
但每个人
but everyone, really mindful
都要用完全正念去探索实践和成长
as a way of exploring your practice and growing.
这里我们准备做蝗虫式手臂
So we’re going to take locust arms here,
指尖在后面交叉
interlace the fingertips behind,
指关节往下并往外拉
knuckles drawn down and away,
只是一点儿后仰式
Just a little counter pose.
我们再试一次海豚试
And then we’ll check out Dolphin one more time.
深吸气
Deep breath in.
深吸气
Deep breath out.
一个更深的吸气
One more big inhale
呼气释放
and exhale to release.
做完这四步 我们返回来
Alright from all fours, we’ll dive back in.
把手肘放在手所在的地方
Dropping the elbows where the hands are.
找准根基的位置 不要下塌
And right away finding your foundation, not collapsing,
按压瑜伽垫使身体向上提
but pressing away from your yoga mat.
食指向下压 向下扎根
Root down through the index fingers.
在第二轮 我们会有一些变化
So in this second round we’d offer a couple variations.
但现在 手腕和肘部成一条线
But for now, wrists in line with the elbows,
肘部放在肩膀正下面
elbows right underneath the shoulders,
当你准备好的时候 我们退回去
and when you’re ready we’ll walk it back.
首先小狗姿势 你需要保持着
Puppy Posture first, you might just stay here
肚脐上提开始海豚式
working on Dolphin by drawing the navel up,
通过中线找到抑制意念
finding that containment through the mid-line.
如果你准备好了 我们就把脚趾卷起来
Or if you’re ready, we’ll curl the toes under,
吸气
inhale in
呼气 抬起臀部
and exhale, lifting hips up high.
现在 无论膝盖弯曲还是笔直
Now this time, whether the knees are bent or straight,
脚踝 脚跟伸向地面
ankles, heels reaching down towards the earth.
足跟不需要触地
Heels do not have to touch.
今天我的没有触碰 我不是热身
Mine are not touching today. I’m not warmed up.
毕竟 我是在课堂上
Eventually, if I’m in the middle of class,
我可以做到海豚式 我的足跟在地上
I can get to a Dolphin where my heels are on the ground
我今天不会急匆匆的去
but I’m not going to rush that today.
再次 集中注意力于形体
Again, focusing sensation over shape.
两个动作点来加强你的练习
Couple of action points to grow your practice:
汲取力量从脚踝、内脚踝
draw energy up from the ankles, the inner ankles,
足弓处
the arches of the feet,
从大腿内侧向上伸入腹股沟
all the way up through the inner thighs into the groin,
向上抬起臀部
lifting hips up high towards the sky.
就像你把你的屁股
Almost as if you’re lifting your butt cheeks
抬到天花板一样
up towards the ceiling.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
肩头从耳朵外部旋转
Tops of the shoulders externally rotate away from the ears.
深呼吸
Breathing deep here.
肚子收紧上提 收腹收束法
Navel draws in and up, uddiyana bandha,
这会使下部的肋骨稍稍收紧
that’ll hug the lower ribs in just a little bit
使你拓宽
and allow you to create that broadness
上背部身体
in the upper back body.
这里有几个不同的地方
Couple of variations here: can bring the palms together,
握紧拳头
fists together,
眼睛向前注视
or we can work to bring our gaze forward
用鼻子画出一条线
by carving a line with the nose,
在你推开的时候 保持这种宽度
keeping that broadness as you press away.
最后 后踢
Eventually, we’ll kick up
进入孔雀式 一种倒立式
into picha mayurasna, an inversion.
但这也是你的倒立式 强而稳固
But this is your inversion too, strong and steady.
我们再做两次呼吸 深呼吸
We’ll take two more breaths here, breath deep.
慢慢地把膝盖放倒在地上
Slowly release knees to the ground,
慢慢地蜷起来
rolling up nice and slow:
第一次 要安全并正念
one, to be safe and mindful,
第二次 去发现什么使你舒服
but two, to find what feels good.
感受一下这个姿势的效果 把头抬到心脏上方
Feel the effects of this pose as you lift head over heart,
心脏在骨盆上方
heart over pelvis.
掌心向上 闭上眼睛
Flip the palms up and close your eyes
开始冥想
and observe
感受你的呼吸
observe your breath.
注意这种感觉
Observe that sensation.
对我来说 这就像一股新鲜血液流过我的臂弯
For me, it’s like a fresh wash of blood in the arms,
以及头 脖子 肩膀
and the head, the neck, the shoulders.
再一次 指尖在周围转一圈
And one more time, reaching the fingertips around,
蝗虫式对海豚式是一个巨大的对抗姿势
shalabhasana arms is a great counter pose to Dolphin.
指尖在背后交叉
Interlacing the fingertips behind,
往下并往外拉伸关节
drawing the knuckles down and away.
所以如果你花很多时间在你的手臂前面
So if you spend a lot of time with your arms in front,
猫牛式的一点常规动作
this little routine of just Cat/Cow,
也许加上一点猫牛式
maybe add a little Cat/Cow,
海豚式 蝗虫式手臂 将改变你的一天
Dolphin, and then Locust Arms, that’ll change your day.
也许是你的一生
That’ll change your life.
很棒 再深吸一口气
Great, take one more deep breath in here
然后放松
and then release.
做的非常棒
Awesome work.
好了 朋友们 如果你们喜欢这个视频
Alrighty, my friends, if you like this video I encourage you
我鼓励你们去看看瑜伽列表的基础
to go check out the Foundations of Yoga playlist.
这是一个不断更新的姿势库
This is an on-going library of poses
我们花了很多
where we really just take the time
你通常没有的时间去做
that you don’t normally have,
像瑜伽视频或是瑜伽公开课上
in the Yoga Flow video or a vinyasa public class
真正花时间去寻找
and really take the time to find
你身体哪些感觉良好
what feels good in your body.
那是正确动作和校正
That’s correct action and alignment,
但是感觉也得是对的
but also the sensation right?
每个人身体都不一样 所以如果你想
Every body is different, so if you want
做一个感觉不错
to have a lifelong practice that feels good
完全安全且不会损伤的长期练习
and is totally safe and injury-free,
而且可以轻松自如地进行日常活动
and just helps you move with ease in your regular life
这样等到了90岁 你还可以自己搬东西
so you can carry your groceries when you’re 90
也能帮你的邻居搬东西 做一个好人的话
and carry your neighbor’s groceries too, be a good person,
那么我强烈建议你看一下我们的播放列表
then I highly recommend you dive into that playlist
看看它都有些什么
and see what it’s all about.
好的 让我知道下面是怎么回应的
Alright, let me know how it goes down below.
问题和评论随时欢迎
Questions, comments always welcome.
如果你还没有订阅这个频道 点击订阅这里
Subscribe to the channel if you haven’t already.
分享这个视频给你的朋友 对头 邻居
Share this with your friends, your enemies, your neighbors,
保重
and take good care.
下次见
I’ll see you next time. Namaste.
[愉快的音乐]
[upbeat music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

瑜伽老师教你一步步正确的做海豚式瑜伽姿势,让你体验海豚式瑜伽带给你身体真正的舒服和舒缓。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

老王家隔壁

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4ZoSuBDCg

相关推荐