ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你看这个封面会认为是白色吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你看这个封面会认为是白色吗?

Does this look white to you?

[开场音乐]
[MUSIC PLAYING]
我希望你们专注的盯着
I want you to stare, really focus
这个圆上的小点
on the circle at the center of this group of dots
并且不要转移视线
and don’t move your eyes.
看见了吗
Do you see it?
只要你不是色盲
If you’re not color blind, it’s likely you’re
你就会看见一个蓝色的小点绕着这个圆
seeing a blue dot moving around the circle.
试着看清这个蓝色的小点 但你会发现它并不存在
Try looking at the blue dot and you’ll find it’s not there.
为什么你的大脑会告诉你
Why would your brain tell you something’s
一些错误的信息呢
there when it’s really not?
其实这个令人震惊的事实每天都在上演
Well, the shocking truth is that this happens to you every day,
尤其是当你紧盯着你的电脑或手机
especially while you’re staring at your computer or phone
屏幕
screen.
在这里面我看见了些红色 你看见其他颜色了吗
So in here, I’ve got some red, and what’s the other color?
绿色
Green.
好的 通过了第一个测试
Passed the first test.
等会我将会让你把它们混合在一起
And I’m going to have you mix it up.
你觉得那时你会看见什么颜色
What color do you think it’s going to turn?
如果我还在上二年级 我应该记得
If I was in second grade, I should remember this,
我猜应该是黄色 对吗
but it should be yellow, right?
红色
Red.
棕色
Brown.
橙色
Orange.
淡紫色
Purplish.
淡紫色
Purplish.
好的
OK.
它是什么样的
What is it looking like?
有点像棕色 暗红色?
Like a brown, dark red?
好了 它现在是什么颜色
All right, what color is it turning?
褐绿色的
Greenish brown.
我这有些一样的颜色
I’ve got the same color.
它们是同一类水彩颜料 待会我将会旋转它
It’s the same paint, actually, and I’m going to spin it.
你觉得那时会是什么颜色
What color do you think it’s going to appear?
棕色 但我觉得这可能是个陷阱问题
Brown, but I think this is a trick question.
那好 你还认为是棕色是吗
OK, so you’re going to say brown again.
你还会猜是棕色
You’re going to guess brown.
我知道那是错的
I know it’s wrong.
那是错的
I know it’s wrong.
这是个陷阱
It’s a trick question.
一定是的
It has to be.
我觉得不是棕色是黄色
I hope this one’s yellow and not dookie brown.
好的 你认为是黄色
OK, you hope this one’s yellow.
你看到了什么颜色
What color does that look to you?
看起来是黄色
It looks yellowish.
它看起来像芥末黄
It’s like a mustard yellow.
芥末黄
Like a mustard yellow.
这种深红色和亮绿色组合成黄色
Was it surprising that this kind of dark red
是不是很令人惊讶
and that bright green made yellow?
是的 我还在想为什么呢
Yeah, I’m just trying to think of why?
为什么会这样
Why is it happening?
在美术课上你曾学到
Your told in art class that when
当你把红色 黄色和蓝色这三种基色混合
you mix the three primary colors, red, yellow, and blue,
会变成棕色
you get brown.
从画画的角度来说是这样 但光线并不是
And that’s true of paint, but it’s not true of light.
当我旋转这个红绿色的盘子
When I spin the red and green wheel,
并没有黄光 但你却看见了黄色
there is no yellow light there but you see yellow.
由于你的眼睛的工作原理导致你的大脑被骗了
Your brain is being tricked because of how your eyes work.
在你的视网膜上有很多感光细胞
On your retina, you have light sensitive cells
叫做视锥细胞 可以感知颜色 如红色 绿色
called cones that perceive color, red light, green light,
蓝色视锥细胞
and blue light cones.
有些人的视锥细胞比平常人多
Some people have an extra cone which
能使得他们看见更多的颜色
would allow them to see many more colors than the rest
那真是疯狂
of us, which would be crazy.
但一般的 我们只有红色 绿色
But typically, we just have the red, green,
和蓝色视锥细胞 这意味着
and blue cones, which means that there
没有橙光也没有黄光视锥细胞
is no cone for orange light or yellow light.
但神奇的是这三种视锥细胞一起工作
But the crazy thing is that these three cones work together
你就能看见其他的颜色了
to allow you to see the rest of the colors.
就像这样
It works like this.
如果我拿黄灯照射你
If I shine the yellow light on your eyes,
你的红色视锥细胞会有反应
your red cones actually respond a little bit
你的绿色视锥细胞也会有反应
and your green cones respond a little bit, too.
然后你的大脑结合红色和绿色
Then your brain combines those red and green responses
就成了黄色
to say that’s yellow.
现在 如果我不用黄色光
Now, if instead of yellow light, I
我用红色和绿色灯光
shine a little red light and a little green light
照射你 你的红色视锥细胞和绿色视锥细胞
on your eyes, the red cones respond and the green cones
都有反应 红色和绿色的组合
respond, and your brain says, red and green,
哇 还是黄色 即便这并没有
well, that makes yellow– even if there is no yellow light
黄色光
there.
这就是你的电子屏幕误导你看成黄色的原因
This is how your LCD screen tricks you into seeing yellow.
就像现在
It’s doing that right now.
你所看到的全是红色和绿色
All you’re seeing with your eyes is red and green,
但你的大脑认为是黄色 如果看这个黄色星星太久
but your brain is seeing yellow, and now blue
你将会看到蓝色
if you stared long enough at that yellow star.
这也是你的眼睛工作原理所产生的结果
This is an effect of how your eyes work as well,
就像刚开始的那个黄色小点
and so were the yellow dots at the beginning.
它们和互补色一起起作用
They have to do with complementary colors,
但在有着互补色或相反色的水粉颜料盘上
but don’t get this confused with complementary or opposite
并不会这样
colors on a paint color wheel.
如果你把两个相反的颜色混在一起
If you mix two of those opposite colors,
因为混合它们会变成深褐色
you get a darker brownish color because adding more pigments
其他颜色则被吸收了
means more colors are absorbed.
在亮色颜料盘上两种互补色混合
On a color wheel for a light, mixing two complementary colors
会变成白色
gives you white.
例如 我现在给你看红色屏幕
For example, if I show you this red screen and then
然后换成蓝色屏幕 再快速的把它们来回交换
the cyan screen, and then switch them back and forth fast
时间一长 你就会看到白色
enough, you should see white.
看吧
Here goes.
我真希望是这样 如果真是这样
I really hope that worked, and if it did,
由于不可思议 你可能是这样的表情
you’d be making this face because it’s incredible.
你把两种颜色混合居然得到白色
You mix two colors and you get white,
但是白色包含所有颜色
but white is all the colors.
或者说你的眼睛接收到了所有颜色的光
Or are you perceiving all of the colors?
如果我用红光 绿光 蓝光照射你的眼睛
If I shine red, green, and blue light on your eyes,
你将会看见白色 因为白光就像
you’re going to see white, because white light excites all
红绿蓝三色混合一样也会刺激三种
three cones just like a mix of red, green,
视锥细胞
and blue light does.
否则在你的只有红绿蓝三色像素点的屏幕上
Otherwise, this wouldn’t look white with just
不会看见白色
the red, green, and blue pixels on your RGB screen.
所以红色与它的相反色绿色混合
So red mixed with its opposite color
就像红光和绿光混合
cyan, which is just a mix of green and blue light,
会出现白色
should look white.
现在 你该知道蓝色
And now, you’ll notice that blue is
是黄色的互补色
the complementary color of yellow,
那么它们一起也会变成白色
so together they should make white.
当你盯着黄灯看了好一会
When you stare at yellow light for a while,
你的红色和绿色视锥细胞
your red and green cones continue
会产生反应 最终变得迟钝
to respond and eventually become dulled.
当你突然换成白色屏幕时
When you suddenly switch to a white screen,
三种视锥细胞便会被刺激
all three cones should now get excited.
蓝色是唯一一种长时间盯着不会让视锥细胞迟钝的颜色
But blue was the only one that wasn’t dulled over time,
它会向你的大脑发出信号
so it will send a stronger signal to your brain
然后你的大脑会告诉你这是蓝色光
and your brain will tell you there’s blue light,
即使这并没有蓝色光
even when there is not.
现在你应该更好的理解了
But now you know better.
[背景音乐]
[MUSIC PLAYING]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果想要了解颜色的奥秘,可以来看一看哦。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

秣子

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNOKWoDtbSk

相关推荐