未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给婴儿吃鱼油?

Does Fish Oil Prevent Obesity in Babies?

你们都吃鱼吗?
Do you all eat fish?
会服用鱼油保健品吗?
Take fish oil supplements?
我喜欢吃鱼
I love fish.
那你为什么喜欢呢?
And why do you do it?
因为它有益于心脏健康吗?
Is it for your heart health?
因为你跟我这么说的
‘Cause you told me to.
不是的[笑声]
No. [laughter]
因为我看《The Doctors》这个节目
‘Cause I watch The Doctors.
因为Travis医生说:
Because Doctor Travis said,
“吃鱼能让你摄取到Ω-3和Ω-6”
“You get those omega-3s and 6s.”
好吧 这就引出一个有趣的观点
Well,and that raises an interesting point
因为众所周知
because it is no secret out there
鱼类含Ω-3脂肪酸
that fish with it’s omega-3 fatty acids
对心脏健康很有好处
can boost your heart health.
现在有一个新的研究表明 给婴儿补充鱼油
Well now there’s a new study suggesting that fish oil supplements
或许可以预防肥胖
when give it to your baby may help prevent obesity
并且 当孩子长大的时候可以降低胰岛素抗性
and insulin resistance in your child as they grow up.
这是一项在澳大利亚做的研究
This was a study done in Australia.
以420名婴儿为调查对象
It looked at 420 infants.
给其中一半的婴儿服用650毫升鱼油药丸
Half received fish oil from a 650ml pill,
给另一半服用含有橄榄油的对照药丸
the rest were given a placebo containing olive oil
婴儿从出生直到6个月大时
and the infants who took the oil, the omega 3 oil
一直服用Ω-3鱼油
for the first six months of their lives,
在这些孩子5岁的时候
when those kids were five years of age
研究人员对他们进行血液样本采集和腰围测量
researchers took blood samples measured waist circumference
那些服用了鱼油的孩子们
and those children who took the fish oil
腰围确实比对照组的腰围小
actually had smaller waists than those that had placebo.
因此我认为这个结果很有意义 最值得注意的是
And I think it’s really important first of all to note
这项研究并不是基于虚荣的目的
that this was not a study done for vanity’s sake.
不是因为
We’re not talkin’ about
腰围小使得
Okay your waist is smaller in circumference
孩子们看起来更漂亮
so these kids look better.
这是关于腹部内脏脂肪的问题
This is all about getting back to the visceral belly fat.
我对这项研究挺感兴趣的
I was intrigued by the study.
我非常惊讶于人们在婴儿身上做试验
I’m always shocked about doing studies on babies.
对于用婴儿进行检测研究
I’m not personally very comfortable
我个人觉得不是很舒服
with the whole concept of testing things on babies
这也是我们现在要通过Skype连线
but that’s why we’re joined now by pediatrician on Skype
儿科医生Eric Ball一起讨论的原因
Dr. Eric Ball to talk about this.
那么 Ball医生 能谈谈你对这项研究的看法吗?
So, Dr Ball could you give some inside of your study?
这确实是个有趣的研究
So it’s an interesting study.
补充鱼油挺像圣杯的作用 不是吗?
This would be kind of the holy grail, right?
所以如果你给婴儿吃某些东西
So if you can give something to a baby
在他们长大后就可以预防心脏病
that therefore prevents them from having heart disease when they’re older,
这确实是个治疗心脏病的好主意
that would be, really, the most ideal way to treat heart disease.
有意思的是
So,it’s really interesting
他们给一些孩子食用鱼油
that they gave certain children fish oil
孩子们就会有更小的腰围
and then those children had smaller waist circumference,
我们都知道成年人腰围越小
and we know that smaller waist circumference in adults
心脏病和心血管意外的发生率就会越低
leads to fewer heart attacks and cardiovascular incidents.
但是问题是
So the question is does having
孩子5岁时有较小的腰围
a smaller waist size at age five
会降低长大后心脏病发作的风险吗?
lead you to have lower heart attack risk when you’re older?
这点还没有完全明确
That’s a little bit unclear and
而且关于这项研究还存在着一些问题
there’s some issues with the study
我认为这个研究对我目前的诊疗方案没什么用处
I don’t think it’s gonna change how I practice right now
但要是展望未来 这个研究肯定很有意义
but it’s certainly interesting looking at it into the future.
我觉得这个研究也让鱼油保健品火了
I think it also highlights fish oil supplements.
你能读到一篇研究报告里说
You can read one study that say that
鱼油保健品是除了切片面包以外最好的食物
fish oil supplements are the best thing since sliced bread
然后你又会读到相反结论的研究报告
and then you’ll read competing studies
其中得出的结果又没那么好
that show the results aren’t quite as favorable.
我说Ω-3脂肪酸对心脏健康有好处时
When I talk about omega-3 fatty acids for heart health
我讲的是真的
I’m talking about the real thing.
而且你从食物中就可以获取
And getting it from the food you eat.
我觉得这个研究有一点很有意思 Ball医生
And that’s where I think, Dr. Ball, this is also interesting
因为这项研究不是观察被研究的孩子们
because this wasn’t a study where you looked at kids
并给他们更多富含Ω-3脂肪酸食物
and giving them more foods that were high in omega-3 fatty acids.
他们是真的拿鱼油保健品给孩子食用
They were truly giving these kids a supplement.
我对你在这方面的看法很好奇
I am curious your thoughts on that because,
毕竟一直以来都有很多关于这方面的争论
again, there’s always been a lot of controversy out there
作为一名儿科医生 这肯定会让你为难吧
and as a pediatrician, I’m sure this puts you in a difficult spot
如果现在一个家长进来说:
if a parent now comes in and says,
嗯 Ball医生
“well,Dr. Ball.
为什么不让我的孩子吃鱼油保健品呢?
“Why wouldn’t I put my kid on fish oil supplements.”
没错
Right.
我们非常 非常不愿意给孩子提供保健品
We’re very, very reluctant to put kids on supplements.
对于所有年龄段 特别是幼儿阶段
For all ages, but especially little babies.
这些东西并没有完善的规章制度
These things aren’t well regulated.
因此它们的安全性和有效性
They’re not tested for safety or efficacy in babies
没有在孩子或者婴儿身上做过检测
or children for that matter.
所以我非常 非常不愿意 让两个月大的宝宝
So I’m very, very reluctant to put a two month old
吃鱼油保健品
on a fish oil supplement.
另外 我觉得另一个关注点是
And I think it also highlights one other concept
在我的从业生涯中我一直思考 特别是
that I’ve really thought through in my career and certainly the last decade,
近十年主持《The Doctors》
hosting The Doctors,
我想 食物可能是药
is you have food as your medicine,
也可能是毒
you have food as your poison,
当你看着那些富含着脂肪酸的食物
and when you look at foods that are high in these helpful fatty acids
那不仅仅是鱼类
and it’s not just fish.
当你看着那些坚果和食物时 会想到
When you look at nuts and foods like that
这些食物里没有什么呢?
what don’t they have in them?

Sugar.
我们现在并没有时间去了解这方面
And we don’t have time to get into this right now
但儿童的糖瘾是一发不可收拾的
but sugar addiction in kids is rampant
所以当你将糖替代为
and so when you replace the sugar
一些富含Ω-3脂肪酸之类
with foods that are higher in these helpful substances,
营养的食物
like these omega-3 fatty acids,
你将看到积极的变化
you’re going to see positive changes
Ball医生 我们可以深聊下去
and Dr. Ball, at some point we’ll delve into that. Unfortunately,
遗憾的是 我们没有时间了
Unfortunately,we’re out of time today.
家长们从你那了解到的应该是
Take away for you with parents is just
要和儿科医生商量 但在我们开始给孩子们保健品之前
talk to the pediatrician, but let’s get some more studies done
我们还得进行更多研究
before we start giving kids these supplements.
可以这么说吗?是的
Is that fair to say? Right.
这确实挺有意思的
It’s really interesting.
我期待 随着长期的研究
I look forward to seeing what happens in the future
未来能看到一些什么
with long term studies with this.
但就目前来说
But as of right now,
我不会对自己的孩子这样做
it’s not something that I would do for my own children
也不会向我的病人推荐
or recommend to my patients.
非常感谢Ball医生[鼓掌声]
Thanks so much, Dr. Ball. (applause)
儿科医生的工作真的很辛苦
And pediatricians have a really tough job
比起其他科医生 他们要权衡更多
because they’re balancing more than maybe any other patient population.
你要权衡
You’re balancing the do no harm
做出那样的承诺是无害的
that we take that oath.
因为你不想让自己的宝宝变成一只豚鼠
‘Cause you do not want your baby to be a guinea pig.
话说回来
That goes back to the point.
我们怎么收集信息呢 我们如何学习了解呢?
How do we glean information. How do we learn?
我们必须不断地研究
Well,you have to do studies and doing studies
但在儿童身上研究 是件危险的事 对
on kids, is such a, slippery slope, yeah.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

给婴儿吃鱼油可行吗?婴儿因此更健康吗?让我们看看儿科医生怎么说。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

EDEN

审核员

审核员_Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMRzPuvZmns

相关推荐