ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

咖啡真的能抑制食欲吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

咖啡真的能抑制食欲吗?

Does Coffee Actually Suppress Appetite?

很多人相信咖啡或是含有咖啡因的饮料能够抑制食欲
A lot of people believe that coffee or caffeinated beverages are appetite suppressing.
你们都听说过吗?
Have you all heard of that?
对 听说过
Yes. Well,
回答还不够迅速哈
not so fast.
布法罗的一所大学调查了50名成年人
In a University of Buffalo study, researchers followed 50 adults.
他们发现早晨喝了含有咖啡因饮料的人
They found that those who drank a caffeinated
早餐会吃的比以往少10%
beverage in the morning did eat 10% less in their first meal.
但是当他们跟踪调查了这些人一天
But when they tracked them throughout the day,
调查者发现他们只不过是晚些摄入了那些热量
they made up for those calories later in the day.
所以喝咖啡也许会立即有那些效果
So you may have that immediate effect where,
如果你早餐时喝了一杯咖啡
let’s say you’re having a cup of coffee with breakfast,
那么你可能吃不了太多 但是
you may not eat quite as much, but if
你看 [笑声]如果你是在吃完东西后再喝咖啡
look, (laughs) if you just eat it on the back end,
咖啡将没什么帮助
you’re not helping yourself.
我觉得这很有意思 因为
And I find this interesting because I’m …
我就喜欢在早上喝咖啡
I’m a morning coffee drinker.
我不知道你们是不是也是这样
I don’t know about you all.
—当然是—我也是
– Absolutely.- Oh, for sure.
但是我本身不是为了
But I don’t drink my coffee
抑制食欲才喝咖啡的
to suppress my appetite per se,
也许咖啡中的咖啡因成分
and yeah, there’s an element of coffee with its caffeine
可能会稍微加快你的心率
that may cause a little bit of an acceleration
甚至是轻微升高血压
in your heart rate, maybe even a slight bump in your blood pressure.
如果你喝了够多的咖啡 可能会感到有点紧张不安
If you have enough cups and maybe you’re a little jittery,
你还可能燃烧一些额外的卡路里
you might burn a few extra calories,
毫无疑问你也会感觉有点坐立不安
no question about it if you’re fidgeting around.
但是我觉得研究中有意思的是
But I think what’s interesting about this study
首先声明 我可不是对它过分狂热
is number one I wasn’t a huge fan of it (laughs)
但是研究显示
but in terms of how it was performed,
我觉得人们都喜欢听到这样的话
but I do think people are inclined to hear things like,”Oh,
“咖啡能帮助我减肥”
coffee, that can help me lose weight.”
然而他们并不仅仅只是喝咖啡
And then what they do instead of enjoying their cup of coffee in the morning.
他们还去商店 去补品店
They go to the store. They go to the supplement store.
会看到很多瓶子
And they see bottles.
上面写着 咖啡豆提取物
And it says coffee bean extract,
或是其他类似的字样
or all these other things.
然后他们就特别相信
And then they start popping pills that are coffee
咖啡能帮人减肥
types of pills thinking that they’re gonna lose weight
或者抑制食欲
or suppress their appetite.
对我来说 只不过让我更加确信 别这样做
And to me this just adds credence to don’t do that.
我觉得不会尽你所愿的
I don’t think you’re gon na get the benefit you’re looking for,
你根本不知道成分表里还有什么
you don’t know what’s in those supplements.
所以爱喝咖啡也仅仅是因为享受
So you just enjoy your cup of coffee because you enjoy it.
咖啡中充满了抗氧化剂 让你为新的一天做好准备
It’s loaded with antioxidants, it’s a great way to start the day.
为了早饭吃的少而在早上喝咖啡
Trying to have coffee in the morning and eat less breakfast
其实非常不利于你的这一天
is actually absolutely the wrong way to start your day.
我觉得我们经常在节目里讨论
Because I feel like we’ve even talked about this on the show
一个富含蛋白质和脂肪的平衡早餐有多重要
how important a really well-balanced breakfast is in terms of proteins and fats
讨论平衡早餐如何抑制胰岛素过高
and how it fuels it prevents an insulin spike first thing in the morning,
如何帮助稳定你的血糖
it really stabilizes your blood sugar level,
如何促进你的新陈代谢
jump starts your metabolism for the day.
所以 我觉得这样说有点误导人
So, I actually think it’s sort of misguided to say,
—“哇 喝咖啡让你吃的更少” —或什么都不吃
—”Oh yeah, drink your coffee so you eat less first thing.” —Or nothing.
—有些人喝点咖啡然后什么都不吃很不明智—对 什么都不吃
-Some people drink coffee,and eat nothing which is not the right call.-Or nothing.
不愿再摄入可以帮助你一整天所需的热量
And then forgo that fuel which is going to help you so much for the rest of the day.
看看这些食物
And if you look at these foods, there are a couple things
我们来举个例子
and let’s just use the example of
比如酸奶和浆果
yogurt and berries.
所以为什么我喜欢酸奶?
So why do I like that?
因为酸奶里有蛋白质
Well I like it because the yogurt has protein in it.
也有益生菌
It also has the probiotics but that being aside
如果你吃水果
you get the fruit.
就能从水果中摄入纤维素
And with the fruit, you get fiber.
能摄入一些天然的碳水化合物
And you get these natural carbohydrates that give you
这些营养素会在上午给你带来能量
a little bit of fuel in the morning.
然后看到这儿 你吃了燕麦
And then you look over here, you’ve got oatmeal,
一种比较难消耗的复合碳水化合物
which is a slower burning, complex carbohydrate.
那些以燕麦为早餐的人
And looking people who eat oatmeal for breakfast,
中饭他们可能吃的比以往少30%~50%
they may actually eat 30-50% less for lunch.
我觉得燕麦里面也有纤维素
And I think that’s partly the fiber in there,
所以 自己动手弄点零食
emmen… so, just work with yourself and find snacks
或者简单的厨房早餐
or little breakfast items that you don’t have to spend
不用花很长时间就能做的那种
a ton of time in the kitchen to make,
这种丰盛的早餐会你对这一上午都很满足
they keep you satisfied throughout the morning.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

咖啡抑制食欲只是暂时的

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员_LM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuCUTrBYMjw

相关推荐