未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

社交如何影响工作效率

Does Being in a Relationship Make You Less Productive?

Psych to go
Psych to go
我曾经问过一个貌似很自信的男士 觉得最不安全或害怕的是什么
I once asked a seemingly confident man what his biggest insecurity or fear was.
让我吃惊的是 他马上回答说 陷入爱情
To my surprise, he answered falling in love right now.
他说 他害怕爱 因为他第一优先任务就是 保持一个
He said he feared love
因为他优先考虑的就是始终集中精力
because his number-one priority was to maintain aconcentrated mentality
在学术上表现地更好
focused to better himself academically career-wise and altogether.
总之 你可能会说 这是不爱的借口 但是新的研究
You may say this is an excuse to not fall in love
表明这位男士的理性实际上可能是精确的
but new research indicates that this man’s reasoning might actually be accurate.
汉克·凡·斯帝伯格同同事一起做了这个研究
A study was conducted by researcher Hank Van Steenburgen along with colleagues from
受访者是来自领先大学和马里兰大学的43名参与者
leading University and the University of Maryland
他们处于新恋情 意味着6个月或少于6个月 要求他们表现特定的
on 43 participants who were in new relationships, meaning six months or less.
任务 比如隔离相关和不相关信息 结果
They were asked to perform specific tasks such as separating relevant and irrelevant information.
参与者集中和形成任务的能力 不是在场斯帝伯格
The results the participants ability to concentrate and form tasks were not present.
在他研究中分享的高水平的个体激情的爱
Steenburgen shared in his study: high levels of passionate love of individuals
在早期 浪漫的关系与减少的认知有关
in the early stage of a romantic relationship are associated with reduced cognitive control.
控制 也增加它可能是热恋的痴迷本性
Also adding: it could be that the obsessive nature of passionate love
加强重要的 在任务中表现很好的 需要
imposes important constants on performing well in tasks that require self-control.
自制力辐射 弗兰克或《陷入延迟生活》一书的作者
Rae Padilla Francoeur, author of the book Free Fall: A Late-In-Life Love Affair
不管她情绪多么快乐 新生的爱占据
felt extremely head-over-heels for her current mate
不管她有多狂喜
regardless of how emotionally ecstatic she was,
她健康一个可怕的份额 她注意的 变成轻头脑发热的减肥
the newfound love took a terrible toll on her health.
她头昏眼花 好几天不能正常入眠和没有食欲
She noted becoming lightheaded, losing weight
体重大减
not being able to fall asleep for days or being able to concentrate her eat.
我比以往更加快乐 即使我不能吃或一直感到颤抖
I was happier than ever emotionally even though I couldn’t eat and felt shaky all the time, called Francoeur.
叫做弗兰克或弗兰克或 立马减掉快15磅了
Francoeur lost 15 pounds almost immediately and her friends were concerned.
她的朋友关心她的一个朋友 回想她说的话
One of her friends recalls her saying during an outing at lunch,
再一次外出午餐 她点了菜单上的所有菜 我不会
she’s ordering everything on the menu and I won’t have anything because I can’t even swallow.
有什么不同 因为我甚至不能吞下心理学家多罗西·肯尼斯称这个为
Psychologist Dorothy Kenneth called this “limerence”,
是一种痴迷的全身心投入的侵入状态
the obsessive intrusive and all-consuming state we’re in,
证明让工作的朋友责任甚至我们
where we justify letting work, friends, responsibilities even ourselves slide
因此我们可以用过度的热情满足我们新伴侣的需要
so we can satisfy our overly enthusiastic need for our new partner.
今日网站的珍妮弗·纳尔逊说
Jennifer Nelson of today.com says
你可能很清楚地知道你注意力不集中
you lose your concentration, you may think very clearly
但你除了他或她之外注意不了别的事
but you can’t think about anything but him or her.
多巴胺使你过度关注
It’s the dopamine that gives you that obsessive focus.
浪漫的爱情仅仅是一种痴迷
Romantic love is just an obsession,
你关注的不是你的工作或你的任务清单
you’re focused just not on work or your to-do list.
你有发现当你陷入爱情的时候不能思考其他事情吗?
Have you ever found yourself in love and incapable of concentrating on other responsibilities?
或者可以说你有很好平衡所有事情的能力吗?
Or would you say you have the capability of balancing out everything very well?
在下方评论区写下你的想法
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
像往常一样 如果你喜欢这个视频 记得订阅psych to go频道看最新视频
As always if you like this video, be sure to subscribe to see the latest videos from Psych to go.
谢谢观看
Thank you for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

了解浪漫的爱情到底是什么?爱情是怎么影响工作和健康的

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di-qo0FvJcY

相关推荐