未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

关于咖啡的传闻

Doctors Debunk 13 Caffeine Myths | Debunked

-Caffeine will make up for lost sleep. -Hmm…
-咖啡因会弥补睡眠不足 -嗯…
[ripping and laughing]
[撕纸声和笑声]
Caffeine detoxes your body.
咖啡因帮助身体排毒
Oh, please no! [ripping]
哦 不![撕纸声]
Caffeine is addictive.
咖啡因会让人上瘾
-Hmm… This is a good one. -Hmm… A good one. [laughing]
-嗯…这个不错 -嗯…不错[笑声]
Hi, my name is Dr. Sophie Balzora,
嗨 我是索菲·巴尔卓拉医生
I’m a gastroenterologist at NYU Grossman School of Medicine.
是纽约大学格罗斯曼医学院的胃肠病学家
Hi, my name is Dr. Ugo Iroku,
嗨 我是乌戈·伊鲁库医生
I’m a gastroenterologist at Mount Sinai Hospital.
是西奈山医院的胃肠病学家
[both]And today we’ll be debunking myths about caffeine.
[一起]今天我们将揭穿关于咖啡因的传闻
Caffeine is bad for you.
咖啡因是有害的
-Hmm… -Caffeine is not bad for you.
-嗯… -咖啡因对你没有坏处
So, there was a time where I must admit,
我必须承认 有一次
I had bought the hype that caffeine was bad for you,
我相信了咖啡因对身体有害的炒作
but when you do the research you’ll find out that,
但研究后发现
a lot of the concerns really don’t hold up.
很多担忧真的站不住脚
There’re concerns about caffeine causing osteoporosis,
有人担心咖啡因会导致骨质疏松症
but when you look at it,
但你要知道
the amount of milligrams that they need to consume to cause that,
需要每天摄入超过700毫克的咖啡因
are excessive of 700 milligrams a day.
才会引起骨质疏松症
The amount of caffeine that’s being consumed daily
而我们每天摄入的咖啡因
is usually on the order of less than 300 milligrams a day.
通常少于约300毫克
And so a lot of these concerns really don’t apply at those levels.
因此 不用为这种程度的摄入量深深担忧
There’s actually a lot of benefit to caffeine and coffee,
咖啡因和咖啡实际上有很多好处
so there have been studies showing, you know decreasing cancers
有研究表明 它们能减少癌症
like colon cancer or head and neck cancers, breast cancer,
例如结肠癌 头颈癌 乳腺癌
chronic liver disease,
慢性肝病
a lot of other kind of inflammatory conditions that we worry about.
以及我们担心的很多其他类型的炎症等
So chemicals that are able to act upon that
一些化学物质能对这些疾病起作用
and reduce inflammatory processes,
并缓解炎症进展
and caffeine is one of those compounds that can do that.
咖啡因就是那些化合物之一
Three cups of coffee is seen to lower your risk of stroke in certain studies,
某些研究显示 三杯咖啡可以降低中风风险
tea can do the same by lowering the risk by 20%,
而茶可以降低20%的风险
and also dark chocolate.
黑巧克力也是
And then those few instances where your specials may tell you
然后 在少数情况下
to cut down on caffeine,
你的心脏病或胃肠病专家
whether it’s your cardiologist or your gastroenterologist,
可能让你减少咖啡因的摄入
those are isolated cases, so speak to your doctor.
那些是个别案例 所以请咨询你的医生
But in general, myth.
总的来说 这是讹传
Caffeine is not in general bad for you.
一般来说 咖啡因对你无害
Caffeine will make up for lost sleep.
咖啡因可以弥补睡眠不足
Hmm… [ripping and laughing]
嗯… [撕纸声和笑声]
That’s a myth. Because there is nothing that could make up for lost sleep
那是讹传 除了充足安稳的睡眠
other than adequate restful replenishing sleep.
没有什么能弥补睡眠不足
All caffeine did is increase your alertness,
咖啡因只会让你越来越清醒
and make you feel like you’re more energetic.
让你感觉自己更有精力
But it doesn’t actually give you more energy.
但实际上并没有给你更多能量
Nature has created an important molecule called adenosine,
大自然创造了一种重要的名为腺苷的分子
and that’s this molecule over here.
就是这个分子
And essentially adenosine tells your brain, it’s time to go to bed.
本质上 是腺苷告诉你的大脑 该睡觉了
What caffeine does is to block adenosine message,
但咖啡因阻止了腺苷传递这一信息
and keep you thinking that you should be awake.
让你认为自己应该保持清醒
But when the effect of caffeine wears off, the adenosine’s still there,
但在咖啡因效果逐渐消失后 腺苷还存在
and your body will still crash and go to bed.
身体依然会疲惫并倒头就睡
If a person does choose to neglect their sleep
如果有人确实选择忽视自己的睡眠
and try to replace that with caffeine,
并试图用咖啡因代替它
they’re gonna find that their sleep pattern is just continually affected.
他们会发现 自己的睡眠模式只会不断受到影响
They’ll have lower levels of REM sleep,
拥有较低水平的快速眼动睡眠
and if you drink too close to bedtime,
如果在临睡前摄入咖啡因
they’ll actually have a decrease on amount of sleep as well.
他们的睡眠量实际上也会减少
Ultimately the brain needs sleep,
归根结底 大脑需要休息
and you’re not gonna get that from consuming extra amounts of caffeine.
你不会从额外摄取的咖啡因中得到休息
This is a good one! Decaf coffee doesn’t have caffeine.
这个不错!脱因咖啡不含咖啡因
-I’ve been waiting to do this. Myth! -Hmm… Hah hah hah… rip it!
-我一直在等这一刻 讹传! -嗯…哈哈哈…撕了它!
Decaf may sound like they completely deg’ the caf,
脱因咖啡听起来像完全脱去了咖啡因
but it does not mean that, it just means it’s reduced.
但并非如此 它仅仅是降低了咖啡因含量
I think by the FDA formal recommendations are that
我支持FDA的官方建议
they should be 95% of the caffeine taken away from a content,
脱去95%的咖啡因
before it can be called a decaf.
才能称得上是脱因咖啡
But sometimes there can be variation from cup to cup to cup.
但有时杯与杯之间的咖啡因含量会有差异
So you might see it somewhere on the order of
所以你可能在某处看到
15 or so milligrams a cup,
这样一杯约有15毫克的咖啡因
and again, this is as compared to 80 to like 160 milligrams
同样 也可能有80或160毫克
depending on the exact type of coffee you’re drinking.
这取决于你喝的咖啡的确切种类
As a gastroenterologist,
作为一个胃肠病学家
if I’m talking to a person who has a lot of acid reflux,
如果面对一个经常胃酸回流的病人
sometimes what we want to do is
有时我想做的是
to reduce the amount of caffeine that the person takes,
减少他的咖啡因摄入量
not down to zero.
而不是降到零
The reduced amount sometimes does help that person
减少摄入量有时的确能够帮助他
get over their reflux symptoms a little better.
更好地缓解回流症状
It’s not zero, but it’s a lot less caffeine
不是完全不摄入
than typically you would find in that cup.
而是比他通常喝的量要少得多
Drinking coffee will stunt your growth.
喝咖啡会阻碍生长发育
[kneading]
[揉纸声]
So, thankfully drinking coffee, uh drinking caffeine
谢天谢地 喝咖啡 摄入咖啡因
all those things do not stunt your growth.
这些都不会让你的发育迟缓
Most of our growth happens during our childhood and adolescence of course,
生长发育主要在孩童时期和青春期
ultimately once bone growth is complete,
一旦骨骼发育成熟
then there’s no stunting of growth that it occurs.
就不会出现生长发育迟缓的情况
When you look at the amount of caffeine consumption in teenagers,
你看一下青少年的咖啡因摄入量
it usually typically maxes out at about 80 milligrams a day.
通常每天最多约80毫克
And any kind of risk to your bones with calcium or magnesium loss,
而钙或镁流失对骨骼的任何风险
again, usually occurs above 700 milligrams a day.
如之前所说 这通常在每天摄入超过700毫克时才会发生
So the kids will be fine,
所以 孩子们会没事的
they’re not consuming in general enough caffeine
一般来说 他们摄入的咖啡因
to really warrant any concern about calcium lost from their bones.
不足以真正引起对骨骼中钙流失的担忧
700, 800 grams a day that’s like
每天七八百毫克咖啡因相当于
at least like eight plus cups of coffee,
每天至少8杯以上的咖啡
-That’s… It’s a lot. -That’s… That’s a huge amount.
-太多了 -那真的很多
So I mean the things that affect bone growth the most would be
所以 我认为最影响骨骼发育的是
the health status of the kid, chronic illnesses,
孩子的健康状况 慢性病
or something that causes malnutrition for instance, and genetics.
例如某些导致营养不良的东西 以及遗传
So how tall are your parents, how tall are your siblings,
所以 你的父母和兄弟姐妹有多高
those are the types of things that really impact growth,
这些类型的因素才真正影响发育
it’s not really going to be caffeine consumption.
而不是咖啡因摄入量
What she said.
她说的对
Caffeine in soda is much less than caffeine in coffee.
汽水中的咖啡因含量比咖啡中的少得多
Hmm… I’m gonna say that, that’s a myth.
嗯…我要说明 这是个讹传
I think that what’s important to know
我认为很重要
and I think what people don’t really realize is that,
而人们并没有真正意识到的是
it really depends on the beverage.
这取决于饮料本身
There are some sodas that have tons of caffeine, right,
有的汽水含有大量的咖啡因
significantly higher amounts
比我们认为的
than what we consider in an average cup of coffee.
一杯普通咖啡的量要高得多
You’ve really gotta look at that label
你真的要看成分表
to see what the caffeine content is.
看看咖啡因含量是多少
So as you can see here,
正如你所看到的
soda has 40 milligrams in that can of cola,
一罐可乐里有40毫克咖啡因
and that’s a greater than your shot of espresso
这比一小杯意式浓缩咖啡的含量要高
which only has 27 milligrams.
这一小杯只含有27毫克
At the same time it’s also less than your black tea
它的咖啡因含量同时也比红茶的要少
which has 45 milligrams.
红茶只有45毫克
Less than your instant coffee at 82 milligrams.
比含82毫克的速溶咖啡要少
And less than your brewed coffee at 95 milligrams.
也比含95毫克的现磨咖啡要少
These are averages, but it just goes to show that
这些平均数值显示
soda can just have, have more caffeine than some drinks
汽水的咖啡因含量比某些饮品要多
and less than the others.
也比某些饮品要少
Caffeine detoxes your body.
咖啡因帮助身体排毒
Oh please no!
噢 不!
[ripping and laughing]
[撕纸声和笑声]
One of the more common conversations I’ll have with my patients
排毒这一概念是我和我的病人
is about this concept of detoxification.
比较常谈的话题之一
They may see something on the internet which promises that,
他们可能在网上看到有人说
no matter what you eat or consume
无论你吃或喝了什么
that if you take this detoxification product,
只要你服用咖啡因这种排毒产品
it just takes out all the bad items,
保证带走你体内所有毒素
and leaves you feeling healthy.
让你感到身体健康
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy.
不幸的是 这并没那么容易
It’s better to watch what you’re putting in your body
比起在之后去找补救方法
before you put it in,
在吃或喝东西之前
than to try to edit it after it’s already been incorporated.
就注意其对身体的影响更好
And so this concept of caffeine as a detoxifying agent is one of them.
咖啡因作为排毒剂这一概念就是其中之一
Because it can lead to people using it as an enema.
因为这会导致人们把它用作灌肠剂
So that means when they insert fluid
也就是说 他们将液体灌入直肠
into the rectum up to their colon,
直至结肠
but it’s not safe, it has not been proven,
而这并不安全 也没有得到证实
and it could lead to a lot of injury in the colon,
还可能导致结肠大量损伤
burning, perforation even.
有灼烧感 甚至穿孔
That is what the kidney’s for, that is what the liver’s for,
真正用来排毒的
that is what your intestines are for.
是你的肾脏 肝脏
Really is to get rid of waste.
以及肠道
And there’s one detoxifying agent, it’s just water.
还有一种解毒剂 那就是水
You just wanna make sure you’re drinking enough water,
你只要确保每天喝足够的水
so that your bowels are moving, your kidneys are happy,
就能促进肠道蠕动 肾脏健康
the urine is flowing, the body will take care of the rest.
排尿正常 其他的就交给你的身体
Caffeine dehydrates you.
咖啡因会导致脱水
-This is one of those tricky ones that’s not completely true. -Hmm…
-这是其中一个复杂的问题 不完全正确 -嗯…
Caffeine is a mild diuretic.
咖啡因轻度利尿
If you consume about 300 milligrams of caffeine,
如果你摄入300毫克左右
it might slightly increase your urine output by about 4 fluid ounces,
尿量可能会稍微增加大概4液盎司
but that’s not a large amount
但这并不多
especially if you think about the fact
尤其是考虑到
that a lot of the ways we consume caffeine,
我们摄入咖啡因的多种方式
are filled with water themselves.
本身都富含水分
So, I’m gonna call this, myth! [ripping]
所以这是谬论![撕纸声]
[laughing] I could not agree more, Ugo.
[笑声] 太同意不过了 乌戈
Emm… I think that’s a huge myth.
这是一个天大的谬论
I think that people can get thirsty after drinking caffeine
我认为人们喝完咖啡因后会口渴
especially if you’re adding things to the caffeine,
特别是你在咖啡因中放了其他东西
right, or if there’s a lot of extra sugar in that caffeine,
或者放入大量额外的糖
then that can make you thirsty.
那会导致你口渴
And so it’s not really the caffeine itself
所以不是咖啡因本身
that is causing that sensation of thirst,
导致这种口渴的感觉
but perhaps the additives to the drink, um… as a whole.
总得来说 可能是其他添加成分导致的
The other thing is that everyone gets thirsty,
另一点 每个人都会口渴
and so you probably just aren’t drinking enough fluids so.
你大概只是没有喝足够的水
A cup of coffee is not gonna do it,
一杯咖啡可不够
make sure you’re drinking a lot of fluid throughout the day.
确保自己一天之内喝大量的水
Caffeine is addictive.
咖啡因会上瘾
-Hmm… This is a good one. -Hmm… A good one. [laughing]
-这个不错 -这个不错 [笑声]
Caffeine is not considered an addicting substance.
咖啡因不被认为是成瘾性物质
There is a need to use it oftentimes or routinely
有必要经常或例行地用咖啡因来保持清醒
to maintain alertness especially in the morning or right upon rising.
特别是在早晨起床的时候
But at the end of the day,
但在一天结束的时候
it’s considered that your physical dependence on caffeine as a substance,
你身体对咖啡因的依赖
is not so severe to truly call it an addiction.
并没有严重到可以真正称为成瘾的程度
If you were just go cold turkey with your coffee intake
如果你因为害怕
as much as that scares you,
想尽快戒掉咖啡
you’d feel horrible for about a day or two,
你头一两天会感觉很糟糕
lasting for an additional week you’d feel off,
接下来一周也会感觉不舒服
but then you’d find yourself back to a new normal,
但随后你会发现自己又恢复正常了
and so, no, caffeine is not necessarily an addictive substance.
所以 咖啡因未必是成瘾性物质
Caffeine in short acting,
咖啡因效果不长
there’s no danger in going you know completely cold turkey
从每天喝许多杯到突然戒掉咖啡因
from drinking caffeine every day, you know multiple cups just stopping.
不会对你造成任何伤害
Having more than one cup of coffee a day is bad for you.
每天喝一杯以上咖啡对你不利
Hmm… I’d say that’s definitely a myth. [ripping]
这绝对是乱说 [撕纸声]
The general thought is that
普遍的想法是
if you’re consuming 400 milligrams or less of caffeine in a day,
如果你一天摄入的咖啡因不超过400毫克
that’s a very safe amount for you to consume.
这对你来说是一个非常安全的摄入量
Now what you have to remember is,
但你必须记住
what’s in a cup may differ
一杯咖啡中咖啡因含量的多少
depending on exactly how big that cup is,
取决于杯子的确切大小
and exactly what type of caffeine preparation you’re drinking.
和你喝的咖啡因确切类型
So you wanna define what a cup is typically it’s 8 fluid ounces,
所以你要明确 杯子通常是8液盎司容量
you can have many of those
你可以喝很多杯
before you run into that 400 level,
才会达到400液盎司
which is considered a nice low level
我们认为这个量是
that you can reach every day.
你每天能达到的较低合理摄入量
Well not all things are equal to apply to different people,
但因人而异
so if you’re pregnant for instance,
例如 你如果怀孕了
if you may have certain heart conditions or gastrointestinal conditions,
如果患有某种心脏病 或者胃肠道疾病
then those kind of rules may vary
这些标准就会改变
and you may have a recommendation from your physician that
你可能会获得医生的建议
you may be drinking much less than that if at all.
你咖啡因摄入量可能需要低更多
So all my patients who are about to show me this video, stop,
所以 所有给我看这个视频的病人
that ain’t apply to you.
我会说 停下 这不适用于你
For different reasons you can’t have that fourth cup,
出于不同原因 你不可以喝第四杯
but maybe when you’re feeling better we’ll talk about it.
但等你感觉好些了我们再说
You won’t be able to sleep if you have caffeine at night.
晚上喝咖啡会失眠
I’m gonna say this is a myth. [ripping]
我要说这是讹传[撕纸声]
So when I drink coffee at night, nothing happens.
我晚上喝咖啡就什么事都没有
The way that caffeine affects you and your brain,
咖啡因影响身体和大脑的方式
really varies from person to person.
确实因人而异
So we can’t have this blanket statement saying, you know,
所以我们不能全面地说
you can’t drink caffeine or coffee before bedtime.
你不能在睡觉前喝咖啡或咖啡因
So part of the reason why
人们能够在一天的不同时间
people can drink caffeine at different hours of the day,
摄入咖啡因的部分原因
has a lot to do with how you metabolize it in your body.
和身体代谢咖啡因的方式有很大关系
And that is in large part due to genetics.
而这大部分是由遗传决定的
It’s good to note that
值得注意的是
caffeine as a molecule has a half-life of five hours.
咖啡因分子的半衰期为五个小时
What does that mean? It means that,
什么意思呢?也就是说
five hours after you consume it,
摄入咖啡因五小时后
you’ll just have about 50% of that cup of coffee left in your body.
大约只有一半的咖啡还在体内了
The one thing we will say is that,
我们想说的就是
drinking a lot of caffeine especially close to bedtime,
喝大量咖啡 特别是在临睡前
will probably affect your sleep health,
可能会影响你的睡眠健康
you might find that
你可能会发现
you have a less amount of sleep per night,
你每晚的睡眠量较少
or less amount of hours getting that
或者进入高质量的
good deep refreshing REM sleep.
深层快速眼动睡眠时间较少
But, again, everyone metabolizes things slightly differently.
但再次说 每个人的新陈代谢略有不同
It’s not consumed in a vacuum, right,
咖啡因不会平白消失 对吧
there’s so many other things going on in our day-to-day
每天有太多其他影响我们的疲劳程度
that affect how tired we are, how alert we need to be.
和需要保持清醒的程度的事情发生
So if you’ve been up all day,
因此 你如果一整天都没休息
and you’ve exerted a lot of energy,
消耗了很多精力
and you’re just tired and fatigued,
感到疲倦不堪
you would still crash and go to bed.
你还是会快速入睡
Caffeine can mess with your heart rhythm.
咖啡因会扰乱心率
I am going to say myth to this.
这是谬论
This is actually an issue that has been studied extensively.
其实这是一个已经广泛研究的问题
There was a recently performed study
最近进行的一项研究
where they looked at a community-based cohort of over 30,000 people.
观察了基于社区的3万多人组成的群体
And what they found was that caffeine intake in moderate levels,
发现适度摄取咖啡因
did not increase risk of arrhythmias.
并不会增加患心率失常的风险
In fact they found that for every additional cup you had,
还发现实际上每多喝一杯咖啡
you had a 3% decrease in your likelihood head of having an arrhythmia.
反而可以降低3%患心率失常的可能性
Sometimes people can get heart palpitations
人们有时会出现心悸
or feel like their heart is racing,
或是感觉心跳加速
which we call tachycardia, right,
我们称之为心跳过速
and that can happen with caffeine,
摄入咖啡因可能发生这种情况
and there can also even be a transient increase in your blood pressure.
甚至还会出现血压短暂升高
But these things are not long lasting these things aren’t dangerous.
但这些情况不会持续太久 也不会造成危险
And what’s even more good news is that
而更令人欣慰的是
for habitual coffee drinkers or caffeine consumers,
对于习惯喝咖啡或摄取咖啡因的人
that effect eventually wears away.
这些症状最终都会消失
So when we think about abnormal heart rhythms,
所以说到心率失常
or dangers to the heart,
或对心脏的危害时
we actually see that caffeine is protective.
我们认为咖啡因实际上具有保护作用
Talk to your cardiologist. But thus far, myth!
咨询你的心脏病专家 但目前为止 这是讹传
Oh… This is a hard one.
噢…这是个难题
Tea is healthier than coffee.
茶比咖啡更健康
-I’m gonna call it a myth. -Okay.
-我想说这是个讹传 -好的
And the reason why I call it a myth is that,
我之所以说它是讹传
you can not say tea is healthier than coffee
是因为茶比咖啡更健康这句话
as a blanket statement,
不适用于所有人
and it always holds true.
也不是一直正确的
If you dump tons of sugar in your tea,
如果你在茶里倒入大量糖
you can not still say that that’s a healthy beverage.
就不能还说它是健康的饮品了
And then to balance that, coffee can be very healthy as well.
然后相较而言 咖啡也可以非常健康
Coffee again is a major source of antioxidants for Americans,
咖啡对美国人来说同样是抗氧化剂的主要来源
we don’t perhaps eat enough fruits and vegetables,
我们可能没有吃足够的水果和蔬菜
and so we end up getting a lot of things
不管你信不信 我们从咖啡树中获得了
that we should be getting from fruits and vegetables
本应该通过吃水果和蔬菜
believe it or not from our coffee plant.
摄取的许多物质
What we also need to understand is that,
我们还需要知道的是
I think there’s a lot of more robust data for coffee,
关于咖啡有很多更加有力的数据
and it’s been studied a little bit more.
对它的研究也更多了一点
And we can make more kind of concrete statements about its benefits.
我们可以对咖啡因的益处做更多具体说明
So it’s not to say that tea benefits aren’t there,
这并不是说茶没有好处
or that we know for a fact that
或我们肯定茶比咖啡更健康
tea is healthier than coffee, because we don’t.
因为我们并不知道
But right now, you know, we have to say, this is a myth.
但现在 我们不得不说这是一个谬论
If you’re trying to drink one over another for health benefits,
如果你为了健康一杯接一杯的喝咖啡
and it’s about the caffeine, you know I think it’s comparable,
就咖啡因而言 二者是可比的
I think that there’s this misconception that
茶中没有那么多咖啡因
there’s not as much caffeine in tea which is quite false.
这一误解是非常错误的
And it all depends on exactly what tea,
这完全取决于你谈论的
and what coffee you’re talking about.
茶和咖啡的确切种类
We’re trying to use generic terms
我们在尝试采用
for very different substances.
不同物质的通称
You have teas like rooibos teas,
像路易波士茶
and teas that are green teas, and earl teas,
绿茶 以及伯爵茶
they’re all very different with different components.
他们成分不同 区别很大
In general, they tend to represent a good healthy source of
一般来说 他们往往代表了
caffeine and other substances, but so do coffees too.
咖啡因和其他物质的优质来源 咖啡亦如此
The way you prepare your coffee doesn’t matter.
制作咖啡的方式不重要
Myth!
讹传!
There’s so many different ways to prepare coffee
咖啡的制作方式太多了
and it does matter in terms of
就杯中的咖啡因含量而言
how much caffeine results in that cup.
制作方法确实很重要
So if you look at this little graphic,
看这张小图表
it shows you a number of things that might affect the amount of caffeine
它展示了冲泡饮品过程中
that’s in your brewed beverage.
可能影响咖啡因含量的一些因素
What’s the particle size,
颗粒大小
what’s the brew time,
冲泡时间
how hot is the water you’re using for your brewing,
冲泡时的水温
and then also how much are you diluting your actual caffeine in your content.
以及饮品中咖啡因被稀释的程度
You tend to have a fairly high quantity of caffeine
咖啡胶囊里往往有
in your coffee pods,
相当高含量的咖啡因
because it’s ground really finely,
因为咖啡豆被磨得很细
the temperature used to brew it is very hot,
冲泡用的水温度很高
and so a lot of caffeine can be extracted
因此 每杯可以萃取出
up to 75 to 150 milligrams per cup.
多达75至150毫克的咖啡因
For your french press, although there is a prolonged brewing time,
对于法式滤压壶来说 尽管冲泡时间较长
oftentimes the actual size of the grinding is very coarse,
但咖啡豆通常被磨得很粗
and so that limits the amount of caffeine
所以你会发现
that you’ll find in your french press.
法式滤压壶里的咖啡因量被限制
And also where it comes from too,
还有咖啡豆的产地
I think where the bean actually originates
我认为咖啡豆的实际产地
can affect how much caffeine is present.
会影响咖啡因含量的多少
So at the end of the day,
所以 不管怎么说
I think what we learned is that,
我想我们认识到
caffeine actually can be very good for you,
尽管我们一生听到许多关于咖啡因的谬论
despite all the myths that we’ve heard all our lives.
实际上它对你有很多好处
I think that some people have guilt around drinking caffeine and coffee,
我想有些人对喝咖啡因和咖啡有负罪感
but there’s so many benefits, very few risks.
但它有很多好处 并没什么风险
Of course it’s important to talk to your doctor
当然 咨询你的医生
about what’s best for you,
怎样对你最好 是很重要的
but ultimately,
但最终
we don’t want to deprive people of something that they love,
我们不想让大家拒绝自己喜爱的东西
because the benefits are abound
因为它有很多好处
and you know what, it really tastes great!
而且你知道吗 它味道真的好极了!
[clicking glasses and laughing]
[碰杯声和笑声]
-Yeah… Like how you rip… -Hah hah hah…
-是的…你说的对… -哈哈哈…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否是一名咖啡爱好者?你对咖啡因了解多少?常见的13条关于咖啡因的传闻,来听听专家们是如何解读的。

听录译者

Гадес.Д

翻译译者

奇迹柚柚

审核员

审核员SRY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqAMr-ztG8o

相关推荐