ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

医生解答有关生理周期的常见问题 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

医生解答有关生理周期的常见问题

Doctor Answers Commonly Searched Questions About Periods

It is totally okay to take a nap on your period,
在经期小睡 完全没问题
you deserve it.
你本来就该休息
.
一位医生的解答:常见的月经问题
Hi, my name is Dr. Natasha Bhuyan.
嗨 我是Natasha Bhuyan医生
I’m a Family Physician at One Medical,
是One Medical的家庭医生
and today I’ll be answering questions all about periods.
本期节目我将回答有关月经的各种问题
How far apart should your periods be?
经期之间应该相隔多久呢?
The average cycle usually is about 25 to 30 days apart.
月经的平均周期通常25到30天
But in some patients it could be every 21 days,
然而有些患者的经期是21天
and in other people it could be every 35 days.
也有一些人是35天
And either one of those is normal as long
只要经期按你的规律来
as your tracking your periods on your own,
不论是上述哪种情况
and you find that it’s normal for you.
都是正常的
What if my period blood is dark red?
如果经血是暗红色的怎么办?
Period blood can be all kinds of different colors.
经血可以是各种不同的颜色
If it’s dark red,
暗红的经血
it’s usually at the beginning of your period
通常出现在经期早起
or at the end of your period.
或者末期
That’s because at the beginning and ends of your period,
因为在早期和末期
our blood flow is a little bit slower.
血液流出的速度慢了一点
And because the blood flow is a bit slower,
正因为血流得慢了一点
it gives our blood time to come into contact with oxygen,
这样就有了时间让血液与氧气接触并氧化
and that makes the period blood a little bit darker,
氧化后的经血颜色会深一点
it might look like dark red,
可能像暗红色
it might look like a little bit brown, that’s completely normal.
也可能有点像棕色 这些都完全正常
What should I do if my period is late?
如果月经迟到该怎么办?
If you are a cis female,
如果你是个顺性女
and you’re sexually active with cis men,
与顺性男有频繁的性生活
you should check a pregnancy test,
即使采取了各种避孕措施
even if you’re using different birth control methods.
也该去验孕
There’s no birth control method that’s a 100% effective,
因为没有一种避孕措施是100%有效的
even though a lot get very close.
即使有些非常接近100%
So if your period’s late,
若月经推迟了
the first thing you should do is check a pregnancy test and see if you’re pregnant.
首先需要做的事验孕 看看有没有怀孕
If you’re not pregnant, it’s okay to wait,
如果没怀孕 可以再等等
and see when your period comes.
观察月经什么时候来
Sometimes people have irregular periods.
月经有时会不规律
I tell people it’s a great idea to track your period.
记录月经周期是一个好主意
If your period continues to be late, you
如果月经一直迟到
should see your primary care provider
你应该去找家庭医生
so they can figure out what might be going on.
他们会找到可能出现的问题
Should I go to the doctor for irregular periods?
如果月经不规律 我应该去看医生吗?
The first thing I tell patients to do is track your cycle.
首先我让患者追踪记录月经周期
There are a couple different medical reasons people get irregular periods.
月经不规律可能有多种医学原因
One of the really common ones is something called polycystic ovarian syndrome.
最常见的一个是多囊卵巢综合征
This is when women get cysts in their ovaries,
是指妇女的卵巢中长出囊肿
and it can change their hormones, and it can cause irregular periods.
这会导致激素改变 也会导致经期不规律
Other things include things like endometriosis
别的原因可能是子宫内膜异位
which is when the uterine lining tissue
这是指子宫内膜组织
ends up somewhere else in your body.
长在了身体的其他部位
This can cause painful periods and irregular periods.
这会导致痛经和月经不规律
And often times, it’s diagnosed really late
这种病通常是因为没有寻求医疗帮助
because people don’t seek medical help.
而延误诊断
They just think, “gosh,
她们只是觉得
I’ve got heavy periods that are irregular.”
“天哪 我月经量大 不规律”
And they ignore it.
就忽视了这些症状
Another cause of irregular periods,
月经不规律的另一种原因
it might be related to your thyroid.
可能和你的甲状腺有关
So there are certainly a lot of medical conditions
确实有多种医学原因
that cause irregular periods.
会导致月经不规律
There are things that are non-medical that can cause irregular periods,
也有非医学原因导致月经不规律
very commonly, stress.
压力是常见原因
If you’re stressed about school, or work, or
如果你在学业 工作或人际关系上有压力
your relationships that can really affect the hormones in your
那就会影响体内的激素
body and it can change your cycle.
从而改变月经周期
If you have irregular periods,
如果月经不规律
please see your primary care provider’cause let’s figure out what’s going on together.
去找家庭医生 我们一起弄清楚原因
At what age should my periods be regular?
到多大年纪月经应该规律了?
For most people,
对大多数人来说
two to three years after they get their first period,
月经初潮两三年后
the periods start to stabilize and turn a little bit more regular.
经期开始稳定 也更有规律了一些
But for some people it might be quicker, but
但有些人可能会短一点
for some people it might be a little bit longer,
有些人可能会长一点
it just depends on your own body.
这些由身体决定
Can my period come early? Yes,
月经会提前吗?
there are times that somebody might get a period early.
是的 有些人月经会提前
That can be due to things like, changes in your activity level,
可能由于运动量发生变化
it can be due to stress.
也可能因为压力
One of the common reasons that
月经提前
I’ll see a period come early,
常见的原因之一
it’s actually because of your birth control methods.
其实是避孕措施
If you’re somebody who has a certain birth control method
如果采用了某种避孕措施
that’s causing your cycles to be irregular or spotting,
造成经期不规律 或者斑点状出血
you should talk to your primary care provider’cause let’s find a different birth control method,
你该和家庭医生谈一谈 找一种适合你的
that works well for you.
避孕措施
What should I do if my period lasts longer than a week?
如果经期超过一周 我该怎么办?
There are a couple reasons that periods can last longer than a week.
经期超过一周的原因有很多
It’s the same reasons that your period might be irregular. So,
和月经不规律的原因相同
things like lack of sleep, or stress,
比如缺乏睡眠 压力过大
changes in your diet, activity, exercise level.
饮食 活动 运动量的改变
If your period’s lasting longer than a week,
如果经期超过一周
we do want you to seek medical attention.
希望你去寻求医疗帮助
And the reason why is you could be losing a lot of blood.
因为你可能失血过多
When should your period start after pregnancy?
怀孕后月经应该什么时候来?
For most women after they deliver,
对大多数妇女来说
if they’re not breast feeding,
如果产后不哺乳
their periods will start about two to six weeks
月经会在孕期结束 完成分娩后
after delivery and after their pregnancy.
两到六周内开始
Will my period get rid of BV?
来月经能不能治愈
Which is bacterial vaginosis. No,
细菌性阴道炎
and actually it might actually be the opposite.
不能 事实上可能恰恰相反
Your periods can sometimes trigger bacterial vaginosis.
月经可能会引起细菌性阴道炎
What BV is, is when our vaginal flora is disrupted.
细菌性阴道炎是指阴道菌群失调时
And so more bad bacteria tend to flourish
更多的有害细菌繁殖旺盛
and there’s less good bacteria.
同时有益菌数量减少
Your period blood can kind of create an environment
经血能在阴道内创造一种
in your vagina where the bad bacteria flourish
易于有害细菌旺盛繁殖的
in that basic environment.
基础环境
And not to fear, there are treatments for that. So,
别害怕 这是可以治疗的
what we’ll have them do often is take a probiotic.
我们通常让患者服用益生菌
And probiotics can help promote good bacteria
益生菌有助于促进阴道内
in the vaginal flora.
有益菌的生长
Why do I get period cramps?
为什么会痛经?
Period cramps are simply caused by
痛经只是因为
when our uterus is contracting
子宫为了把血液
because it’s trying to get blood out of the uterus
排出子宫和体外
and out of our system.
而收缩造成的
When I have patients that get period cramps,
如果我的患者痛经
I tell them there’s three things you should do.
我会告诉他们要做三件事
Number one, exercising and stretching is fantastic.
第一件 锻炼和拉伸很有效
When you’re on your period,
月经期间
you wanna curl up into a little ball,
你会想缩成一只小球
I tell people actually do the opposite.
而我让大家做的事恰好相反
Move and stretch out, and that really makes a difference.
运动和拉伸 会让你感觉大有不同
Number two, using a heating pad
第二件 使用热敷贴
can really help those period cramps as well.
这同样也能帮助缓解痛经
And it kinda soothes that inflammation.
还能稍微缓解一点炎症
And number three, if you need to reach for
第三件 如果你需要使用
an ibuprofen or another anti-inflammatory, that is perfectly fine
布洛芬或别的抗炎药物来缓解痛经
to take care of those period cramps.
这是完全可以的
Why do I get period cravings?
为什么经期会特别想吃东西?
When we get our periods, we go through a lot of hormonal changes. And,
生理期间我们会经历很多激素变化
what I often see in patients is during our periods,
我发现患者在生理期间
we’re low in things like, magnesium and other nutrients. So,
体内的镁含量和其他营养成分都很低
when people have period cravings,
经期渴望吃东西的时候
the number one thing when women tend to crave is dark chocolate.
女性最想吃的是黑巧克力
And that’s often because dark chocolate
那通常是因为黑巧克力
is packed with antioxidants.
富含抗氧化物
What I tell my patients to do is when they’re on their period,
我让患者在经期尽量吃
reach for foods that are rich in magnesium.
富含镁元素的食物
Things like nuts, and legumes, spinach,
像坚果 豆类和菠菜
or other leafy greens.
或者其它绿叶蔬菜
Why does my period make me sleepy?
为什么月经期间想睡觉?
Our bodies go through so many incredible changes
月经期间 我们的身体经历了很多
when we get a period.
不可思议的变化
One of the big things
其中一个变化是
that happens is our hormone levels right before we get a period
在经期之前 体内激素水平变得相当高
are pretty high, our estrogen and progesterones really high.
雌激素和黄体酮也很高
And then as we get our period that hormone level just drops.
然而月经期间 激素水平却会下降
And that kind of crashing sensation
这种大幅度的变化
is what tends to cause fatigue in people.
会容易导致疲劳
And what I like to tell my patients is,
我想告诉患者
it’s normal to be sleepy on your periods,
在经期昏昏欲睡 很正常
and it is totally okay to
想小睡一会儿
take a nap on your period,
也完全没问题
you deserve it.
你本来就该休息
How heavy should my periods be?
经期的血量应该有多少?
This ranges from person to person.
这一点因人而异
So the average person will lose about 10 to 80 ML’s
平均一个人在经期会流失大约
of blood during a period.
10 到 80 毫升血液
And what that really means is, on a light day,
那意味着在量少的日子
you might be going through two to three tampons or pads,
你可能会用掉两三个卫生棉条或卫生巾
and on a heavier day,
而在量多的日子
you might be going through four to five tampons or pads.
你可能会用掉四五个卫生棉条或卫生巾
If you feel like you’re going through more,
如果你量特别大 需要用更多
for example, if you’re somebody that has to
例如 一个卫生棉条
use a tampon and has to use a pad
同时再加一个卫生巾
as a backup because you’re bleeding so much.
来以防万一
Or if you’re someone who’s losing blood
又或者你量大到
and changing your pads or tampons every hour,
每小时都得换棉条或卫生巾
you should see a primary care provider
那你就该看家庭医生
because there are things that we can do to help make your periods lighter.
我们可以采取一些措施 让你更轻松度过经期
Periods are one of my favorite subjects in medicine.
月经是我最喜欢的医学科目之一
I think if we understand our bodies better
如果我们能更好地了解
and understand our periods better,
自己的身体和月经
we can feel really empowered in taking care of ourselves.
我们就能真正地照顾好自己
[light guitar music]
[欢快的吉他音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

女性应该通过对经期的了解更多了解自己的身体,从来更好地爱护自己!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员_JW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rSA76wsbrE

相关推荐
烫伤