ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你觉得他们相爱吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你觉得他们相爱吗?

Do You Think These Two Are Still In Love? | In Love or Not

你将看到一对
The couple you are about to meet
在犹豫要不要继续走下去的夫妻
may or may mot still be together
Cord和Caitlin
这是他们的故事
爱还是不爱
我从小和父母以及妹妹一起生活在科罗拉多
– I grew up in Coloradowith my mom and dad and my little sister,
而且在这些年里我们从来都没有搬过家
and I lived in the same house my whole life, but I was never outdoorsy.
我不去滑雪 不去户外 我是一个演员
I didn’t ski, i didn’t go outside and i was an actress
我似乎更愿意站在舞台上
so I’m like, I wan na be on stage,
我沉迷其中
I wan na be inside.
说到我的父母 是有一些挑战的
My parents, there were some challenges.
吵架的时候我们会对对方大喊大叫
We would all yell and scream at each other
如果我们吵架了 但我们必须说出来
if we were fighting, butwe had to talk it out.
我受到的教育方式很独特 因为我们是浸礼宗教徒
– My upbringing was verystrange, we were Baptists.
如果你了解浸礼宗 那意味着当你听到一首歌时
If you know about Baptists, if you hear a song
你只能跺着脚或是拍着手打拍子
you can tap your foot or tap your hand, but
但你不能同时做这两个动作 因为那就成了跳舞
you can’t do both because that’s dancing.
你绝对不能那样做
You can’t do that.
我的父母 他们的婚姻很牢固
My dad and mom, they had a strong marriage
而且他们仍然在一起
and they’re still together,
但我不想要他们那种婚姻
but I did’t really want their thing was my thing
我想要的婚姻关系一定是
And my thing had to be
像电影里演的那样 对
in like in a movie, right
当所有灯光熄灭 你第一次看见她
when the lights all gooff and you see her for
这一刻仿佛时间都静止了
the first time and it’sthis beautiful moment.
你曾经有打算约我出去嘛
我相信你肯定不记得第一次遇见我的时候
I’m positive you don’t rememberthe first time you met me.
确实 我忘了
– No I don’t.
看吧 我就知道你不记得了
– Yeah I know you don’t,
但我仍记得第一次见你的时候
I remember the first time I met you though.
就像电影里的场景一样
It was like in the movies.
我只知道这个女孩对我很重要
I just knew this girl’s important
当然我也清楚 她也想完全拥有我
and of course she wanted me back, totally.
不 我不想
– No I did not.
他留着很长的马尾辫
He had the longest ponytail.
天呐 我们非得说这个吗
– Oh, we don’t have to talk about that.
不我们要说 他喜欢中世纪的东西
– Oh yes we do, he likedmedieval things so.
-是的 我喜欢再创作-他想成为一个骑士
– Well yeah, I like to do reenactments and things-He wants be a enact
也喜欢做些不寻常的事
like that which is not much more normal
像莫名其妙地扎马尾辫
than having a ponytail for no reason.
总之我们本打算
– Anyway so we were going
出演《恐怖小店》
to do Little Shop of Horrors,
我们照着剧本演 而且很顺利 事实上结果棒极了
we did the play and it was fine; it actually worked out great.
哦 够了 不要理解错了
– Well okay, don’t get the wrong idea
但它就像是那种拔牙的日子一样
but it was like pulling teeth some days,
尤其是在排练那几天 她变得很刻薄
especially in rehearsal, she was mean.
-她刻薄是因为我也很古怪 而我古怪是因为-好吧,确实如此
-She was mean because I was weird and I was weird -Ok,that’s true
因为我预料到她不喜欢这一切而且会对我刻薄
because I knew she didn’t like and she was being to mean to me.
总之 你有长马尾 很长
– Well again you had aponytail, a long, anyway.
这并不稀奇 很多人都有马尾
– You know, lots of people have ponytails.
但没那么长
– Not that long.
很酷的人都有长马尾
– Lots of cool people.
没那么长 但确实我们继续一起演出
– Not that long, but wekept get cast together,
继续一起演出
kept getting cast together
当然如果 如果你在演出中
and if of course if you’re in a play
你就不需要和大家一起外出
you don’t need to hang out together a lot.
我们确实总是外出
We actually were hanging out,
我们一整年似乎都以在某种形式的约会
we were kind of dating for a whole year.
不不不 是三年 我等了三年
No, no, no, three years,I waited three years.
恩 你觉得
Well,you did
没有其他女朋友 也没有其他约会
no other girlfriends, no other dates,
这不仅仅是因为你
and it wasn’t just because of you,
不仅仅,但我就是等了
it wasn’t, but I just waited.
我们去看了电影 共进晚餐
– We were going to movies, we were going to dinners,
我那时觉得我们仅仅是朋友
and I was thinking we were just friends.
但那是约会 对么
– Those are dates right?
我当时觉得我们只是朋友
– I was thinking we were just friends
而且我完全否定了
and I was in total denial, so
所以一年之后 我终于意识到
after a year I was finally like,
你曾经有打算过约我出去吗
are you gonna ever ask me out?
我在喝南瓜香料拿铁时有想过 哈哈
– I’m in the middle ofmy pumpkin spice latte, yeah,
好的 你想和我一起出去么
yeah, you wanna go out with me?
-对就是这样-我们可以像上周一样拍部电影
We can do a movie like last week.
我当时就坐在角落里
简直吓呆了
我们来自截然不同的家庭
We came from very differentbackgrounds where you know
你家人总在交谈 你有时会吵吵嚷嚷
your family talks but youtalk a little loud sometimes
我家人不健谈 我们也很安静
and my family doesn’ttalk but we’re quiet.
我曾拜访你家 你的家人对彼此大喊大叫
I went to your house andyour family is screaming
我就坐在角落
at each other and I’msitting in the corner
惊恐无比 而之后
just terrified out of mymind, and then you came
-你来到我家 我们总会发生争执之类的事-经常是这样
to my house and we’llstart to argue or something
然后一切就不了了之 你就会觉得 这就完了?
and everything dies down,and you’re like, is that it?
难道没人讨论这个么
– Is nobody talking about this?
这种情况并不常见
– And there’s not many
很多事就隐藏在我外表之下
things that really get under my skin
其中有些发生时几乎像是一场炮轰时
but one of them is when it’salmost like a bombardment,
比如 当我讨厌我的穿着时 嘭!
oh I hate what I’m wearing, and it’s like bam,
我讨厌我们所去之地时 嘭
I hate where we’re going, bam, I hate
我讨厌我们所见之人时候 嘭 今天有什么好事
the people we’re seeing, bam, what’s good about today,
如果我不知道 嘭
I don’t know, bam.
我认为 钱确实是一个很大的挑战
– I think for sure moneycan be a challenge.
你总是没办法留住它
You always had trouble holding onto it.
对我来说 花钱很简单
– Very easy for me to spend money.
它是一个挑战
– That was a challenge.
一个很大的挑战
– That was a big one,
我认为那是我们有过的最大的挑战
I think that was the biggest challenge we actually had.
现在谈起来还是很有趣的
It’s fun now to talk about.
是的 伙计
– Oh boy.
所以 他们是否还相爱呢
你想三秒后回答么
– Do you wanna answer on three.
嗯 好的 准备好了么 一 二 三是的 是的
– Uh, sure, are you ready,one, two, three, yes, yes.
我们在一起几乎十年了
– It’s been almost a decadethat we’ve been together.
并且 我们结婚已经三年了
– And we’ve been married for three years.
三年 我不知道
– Three years, I don’t know if
如果没有你 我能否让家维持下去
I could even drive home without you.
有道理 我几乎可以处理任何事情
– That’s a good point, Ikind of navigate everything.
嗯 你就是那样一个既当地图又当脚力的人
– Yeah you’re the one thatdoes the map and stuff.
你完全实现了你的自我价值 也给了我空间
You value yourself as anindividual and you give me space
让我成长为一个独立个体 让你和我一起成为我们
to be an individual and weare who we are together.
我们仍然是最好的朋友
– And we’re still best friends.
是的 永远都是
– Yeah we are, after all this time.
你们看见了吗
– Did you just see that?
我只知道
– I just knew exactly how
我是多么希望我的生活往前继续 然后我找到了你
I wanted my life to go and I found you,
那是一切开始变好的一个转折
that’s when everythingstarted going better.
我遇见你后的每一天都变得越来越好 越来越好
Every day after I’ve met you it gets better and better and better.
我觉得我帮你改善了你的不足之处
– I think that I havehelped raise up those things
并学着如何去沟通
that you were lacking, andlearning how to communicate,
和学着怎样去表达你自己
and learning how to express yourself.
还有 我觉得你也让我学会控制我的怒火和坏脾气
And I think you’ve helpedtame my raginess, my temper,
你真的做到了 填充了这些空洞真是好极了
you really have, it’s niceto kind of fill those voids
而且帮助彼此提升自己 而不是使彼此变得更糟糕
and help raise each other up, rather than bring each other down.
也许 那是发现了
– Maybe that’s finding the part
你在别人那缺失的部分
of you that’s missing in somebody else.
是的
yeah
我爱你
– I love you.
我也爱你
– I love you too.
#心灵薄饼#
♪ SoulPancake ♪

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是一对相处十年,一起走过三年婚姻殿堂的年轻夫妇对彼此的真情告白。在这里共同愉快地回首往昔遇到的的一些困难,感激彼此的陪伴和帮助。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

唐小垚

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yTon4Fs2rI

相关推荐