未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你符合美国人的理想体型标准吗?

Do You Fit America's Ideal Body Standards?

这将是困难的 因为
– This is gonna be tough cuz
我不懂美国人的审美观
I do not understand American standards of beauty.
背景音乐
(low-key music)
根据最近的研究
– According to a recent study,
每个性别分别比例是多少
what percentage from each gender
更喜欢自己的伴侣有苗条的身材
prefer the their partners to have slender bodies?
苗条身材是主观定义
– Slender bodies is such a subjective term.
什么是苗条?
What is slender?
嗯 我想肯定是男性超过女性
– Okay, so definitely more men than women, I believe.
我说男性有58% 女性有68%
– I’m gonna say 58% men, 68% women.
嗡嗡
(buzzer)
无论如何,每个人都有自己的事情,我猜测
– Whatever, everybody has their own thing, I guess.
不管怎样,我喜欢丰满的人
I like chubby guys anyway, so.
在这几条中,有哪些身体特征
– Among the list, what physical features
在男性的身上,是被视为最不重要的特征
on the male body is considered the least important
在美国
in America?
我们都知道,不是下颌的线条
– We all know it’s not the jawline
因为,我的天,如果你的下颌线条很漂亮
because dear God, if you have a good jawline,
记得阻止我
hold me back.
对于我来说,在肩膀和下颌的线条中选择
– It’s between shoulders and jawline for me.
我要选下颌线条
I’m gonna say jawline.
叮~
(ding)
哇!
Woo!
终于有一个对了
Finally one thing right.
只有百分之十的美国女性真的是
– Only 10% of American women actually have
其体型可以和
the body type typically associated with
广告里完美女人的体型相似
ideal women body size slash shape in advertisements.
我觉得是对的
– I would say true.
百分之十,对
10%, yeah.
我觉得应该会比这个数据少
– I would say less than that.
因为那些女人是PS过的
Because those women are Photoshopped,
所以,你怎么能达到
and so how are you supposed to achieve
那种PS的身材呢
a Photoshopped body?
所以,我觉得是假的
So, I’m gonna go with false.

(ding)
从我们很小的时候,我们就一直锻炼
– We are trained since little girls to like
可以达到这种理想身材,然而只有百分之五
idolize this one shape that only 5%
的美国女性成功
of women in America have.
AARP的调查显示
– In a survey by AARP,
男人和女人为他们的外貌打分
men and women scored their physical appearance
0–10分作为标准,平均分7.1分
a seven point one on average on a zero to 10 point scale.
我认为我们自以为美
– I think we see ourselves as more attractive
所以7.1似乎是对的
so 7.1 seems about right.
哦,我不知道
– Oh, I don’t know.
可能6.4分
It could be like a 6.4.
我认为不对
– I say false.
我感觉人们总是低估
I feel like people are always undervaluing
他们自己的外表
their personal looks.

(ding)
我给6.4分,合理吗?
– I got it right, 6.4, legitimately?
我认为给自己打7分是个好数字
– I think seven is a good number to give yourself.
这是幸运
This is bull.
我知道因为自身的不自信
– I just know coming from my own insecurities,
我看到了离我应有的体型远远不足
I view myself a lot less than I probably should.
我相信大部分人都是这样
And I think that most people do.
看到数字低于期待值,这很令人难过
It’s just really sad to see that data behind it.
我们的外貌决定我们的吸引力
– These patterns of how we like judge our attractiveness
也根深蒂固的决定了我们是谁
are so ingrained in who we are,
我们无法抛开这一切
and it’s just so hard to let go of them.
如果你真的想发现美丽是什么
– If you really wanted to find what beauty is,
我认为,它代表了作为一个人,内在是什么样的
I think beauty, it’s about who you are as a person inside.
不要让别人告诉你你不重要
Don’t let people tell you that you’re not important.
你自己决定自己
You define yourself,
向世界展示你自己
and you let yourself be that to the world.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERT_RUyJnTg

相关推荐