未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在没有见到本人之前我们会做出何种假设?

Do We Underestimate Kids? | Reverse Assumptions

在没有见到某人之前我们会做出何种假设?
背对背猜测
你喜欢做什么呢?
– So what do you like doing?
我喜欢和我的朋友们出去玩电子游戏
– Well I like hanging out with my friends and playing video games.
你最喜欢的一些爱好是什么?
– What are some of your favorite hobbies?
我非常喜欢唱歌和时尚设计
– I love to sing and fashion design a lot.
我认为我是一个热爱时尚的人
I like to consider myself a fashionista.
我喜欢在一个叫做iMovie的软件上做一些小视频
– I like to make little videos
我还喜欢
on an app called iMovie and I also like
制作定格和动画
to make stop motion animations.
你家里的生活是怎么样呢?
– What’s life like at home?
很棒啊
– Oh, it’s nice.
就像一个平静的精神家园
It’s like a calm, spiritual type of home.
你最喜欢的科目是什么?
– What’s your favorite subject?
我最喜欢的科目是数学
– Well my favorite subject is math.
那很酷啊
– That’s cool.
我不知道我最喜欢的科目是什么
I don’t exactly know whatmy favorite subject is
因为我真的很喜欢所有的科目
’cause I really like all of them.
我觉得我最喜欢的科目也可能是数学
I guess my favorite is probably math too.
我和我的奶奶 妈妈 阿姨生活在一起
– I live with my grandma, my mom, my aunt,
还有我的小堂弟
and my baby cousin,
所以晚上会有很多哭闹声
so it’s a lot of crying at night
但是白天会有很多欢声笑语
but it’s a lot of laughter during the day,
这真的很有趣
so it’s really fun.
凯瑟琳 你长大以后想做什么呢?
– What do you wanna be whenyou grow up, Katherine?
说实话 我还没决定
– Honestly I haven’t decided.
也许是一个建筑师或者其他什么的
Maybe an architect or something.
我想成为一个产科医生
– I wanna be an obstetrician.
我有时总是弄错
I always get it wrong sometimes.
那(产科医生)是什么?
– What is that?
这是帮助新生宝宝的
– It’s for helping babieswhen they’re newborns.
我有点想成为脊椎按摩师
– I kinda wanna be a chiropractor
然后照顾我爸爸
and take after my dad but I also
但是我又想成为程序员
wanna be a computer programmer.
不过我觉得这些可能会随着我的长大而改变
But I feel like thosemay change when I grow up
因为我还有很长的路要走 对吧?
because I still have a lot of time ahead of me, right?

– Right.
我也可能会成为数学家
– I would probablyeither be a mathematician
或者科学家
or a scientist.
这两种职业很棒
– Those are two cool things.
你喜欢哪种笑话呢?
– What kind of jokes do you like?
或者说 你喜欢谜语吗?
Or do you like riddles, or?
我比较喜欢谜语
– I kinda like riddles.
那么我有一个谜语
– I have a riddle. So,
你家着火了
your house is on fire
然后现在有三种方法可以出去
and there are three ways to get out.
第一扇门中有一个小丑
One door is a clown and
第二扇门中则有一个强盗
the second door is a robber
而第三扇门里则满是饥饿的狮子
and the third door is full of hungry lions
它们已经有将近两个月没有进食了
that haven’t eaten for like two months.
你会选择哪扇门呢 你又会如何活下去
So which door would you choose and how would you survive?
我觉得如果我的朋友们形容我的话
– I think if my friends were to
他们会说我幽默 勇敢
describe me they would say that I’m funny, courageous,
还有喜欢社交
and I like to socialize.
是的 我的朋友可能会说
– Yeah, my friends would probably say
我有很多老掉牙的笑话 但是
I have a lot of corny jokes, but.
当你说第三扇门的时候
– When you said the third
(答案)很明显了 因为每个谜语都有切入点
door it was obvious’cause every riddle has that
没有狮子可以在两个月不进食的情况下活下来
and no lion can survive fortwo months without food.

– Right.
所以它们死了 然后我可以
– So they’re dead and then I
从它们的尸体上走过去
can probably just walk on their bodies.

– Right.
你的小伙伴是什么样的
你来自加利福尼亚 并且有着卷卷的头发
– You are from Californiaand that you have curly hair
你是非裔美国人
and that you’re African American
你穿着粉色的衬衫
and that you’re wearing a pink shirt.
我猜你大概10或11岁吧
I think that you are around 10 or 11.
凯瑟琳 我觉得你有一头黑色或者棕色的头发
Well Katherine I think thatyou have black or brown hair
我觉得你可能是一个美国人并且你穿着连衣裙
and I also think you may be American and you’re wearing a dress.
你大概11到13岁
You’re 11 to 13 years old.
你来自 有这么多州 这么多州
– You are from, so manystates, so many states.
你应该
You could be
来自加利福尼亚并且有一头棕色或者亚麻色的头发
from California and you have brown or blonde hair
然后你应该是混血或者是白种人
and your race is mixed or light skinned
你可能穿着蓝色的衬衫
and you might be wearing a blue shirt.
我认为你应该是在10到13岁之间
I think you are 10 through 13.
我觉得你可能有焦糖色的头发
– I feel like you mighthave maybe a caramelish hair
我觉得你也是美国人
and I think you are also American.
穿着一件T恤衫 我觉得你
Maybe a t-shirt and I think you’re
在10到13岁之间
between 10 and 13 years old.
你小伙伴真正的样貌是
噢 天哪
oh my god
我以为你会更高一些
I thought you were way taller than that.
我猜错了很多东西
– I got a lot of stuff wrong.
我也是
– Me too.
我觉得你的眼睛 你的眼睛很美
I thought your eyes were,your eyes are beautiful.
谢谢
– Thank you.
我觉得你的眼睛是黑棕色的
– I thought your eyes are dark brown.
你到底几岁呢?
– So what age are you really?
我11岁
– I’m 11.
我说10到13岁
– Oh I said 10 through 13.
你说的对
– You kinda got it right.
你说对了
– You got me right.
我10岁
I was 10 years old.
你10岁?好吧
– You’re 10? Okay,
很棒
cool.
虽然我搞错了你的衬衫但是我真的很喜欢它
I got your shirt wrongbut I really like it.
你的衬衫只有一点点蓝色
– There’s only one hintof blue in your shirt.
没关系
– That’s okay.
我穿着蓝色鞋子
I have blue shoes on.
你来自哪里?
– Where are you from?
我来自加利福尼亚州
– I’m from California.
好的 我来自德克萨斯州
– Okay, I’m from Texas.
你来自德克萨斯?
– You’re from Texas?

– Yeah.
碧昂丝也是那里人
– That’s where Beyonce’s from.
我是混血
– I’m mixed.
你也是混血 对吧
– You’re mixed, yeah.
我是纯种非裔美国人
I’m all African American.
你很可爱
You’re really pretty.
谢谢 你也是
– Thank you, you too.
谢谢
– Thank you.
很不一样
– Quite a bit different.

– Yeah.
那么你真正的年龄是?
– So how old are you actually?
我11岁
– I am 11.
你几岁?
How old are you?
我10岁
– I am 10.
我猜错了你头发的颜色
So I did get the hair color a bit wrong
还有眼睛
and also the eyes.
我猜测你是穿着T恤的
You are wearing a t-shirt I guess
我想我猜错了头发你的颜色
– I kinda got the hair wrong I guess.
并且你没有穿裙子
And you’re not wearing a dress, but.
你几年级了?
What grade are you in?
我现在5年级
– I’m in fifth grade now.
你几年级?
What grade are you in?
我即将6年级了
– I’m going into sixth.
我真的不喜欢
– I also really don’t
大人说 你还是个孩子你不懂
like when people are like well you’re a kid so you won’t understand.
确实
– Exactly.
你是怎么知道我怎么理解的
– How do you know whatI’m going to understand?
这是对的
– It is true.
人们总是不得不判断别人
People always have to judge people.
对 因为根据我们之间的谈话
– Yeah,’cause based on my talk
我完全确定我能和你成为朋友
with you I would definitely be friends with you, absolutely.
这很有趣
– It was interesting.

– Yeah.
我以为你会比你现在的年龄大一点
– I thought you were gonnabe a little bit older
但是仅仅听某个人的声音 你能猜到什么呢
but what can you expect from just hearing someone’s voice?
是的 你不能期待任何事
– Right, you can’t really expect anything.
这就像在电话里讲话一样
It’s almost like talking on a phone
但实际上你们并没有见到真人
but you haven’t actually met the person
所以这就像这个人长什么样一样
so it’s just like whatdoes this person look like?
噢 天哪 你和我想象中的一点也不一样
Oh my gosh, you look so much different than I imagined.
认识你真好
– It was awesome meeting you.
你的内在和外在都很美
You’re beautiful on the inside and out.
你也很美
– You’re beautiful too.
很高兴认识你
It was really nice meeting you.
非常高兴认识你
– Very nice to meet you.
也很高兴认识你
– Nice to meet you too.
现在轮到你了 人们会怎么猜测你呢?
[幕后音]Soul Pancake
– [Offscreen Voice] Soul Pancake.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

快速做出假设总是比花时间去了解一个人更为容易,但是在我们急于断定别人时,我们究竟错过了什么?又为什么说人不可貌相?在这次实验中,我们让实验者和他们素未谋面的队友谈话,然后猜测对方的样貌,结果如何呢?看视频吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

时清

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxbWpr0laMA

相关推荐