ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

除了不客气,还能怎么说 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

除了不客气,还能怎么说

DO NOT say "you're welcome"! Respond to "thank you" PROPERLY!

(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
大家好 欢迎回到跟露西学英语
– Hello, everyone, and welcomeback to English With Lucy. Today,
今天 我要教大家
I am going to be teaching you
所有回应Thank you的方法
all of the ways that youcan respond to thank you.
You’re welcome 或者 You are welcome
Now you’re welcome or you are welcome
是回应谢谢一种很完美有效的方式
is a perfectly valid wayto respond to a thank you.
但是我觉得有点使用过度了
But I think it’s a little bit overused,
特别是对于英语学习者来说
especially by learners of English.
这很正常
It’s completely natural.
你找到一种你喜欢的说话方式
You find one way you like to say things
然后用这种方式反复说
and then you say it again,and again, and again.
这个视频的制作目的就是帮助你拓展词汇库
The purpose of this video isto expand your vocabulary bank,
这样当别人感谢你的时候 你就有更多选择来回应
so that you have many moreoptions when somebody thanks you.
所以这个视频能很好地帮助你提升你的词汇
So this video is going to be perfect for improving your vocabulary.
但是如果你想进一步提升你的听力和口语发音
But if you want to improve your listening and your pronunciation even further,
那我强烈推荐你听有声书
than I highly recommendlistening to audio books.
这个方法我已经多次在视频中提及
It’s something I mentionin a lot of my videos,
我经常提到它 是因为我知道这个方法有用
but I mention it a lotbecause I know it works.
我建议你拿一本你已经有的书
I advise you to take abook that you already have,
一本你或许已经读过的书
a book that you’ve maybe already read
下载它的有声版本
and download the audio version
然后一边看书一边听音频
and listen to it whilst you are reading.
只是阅读本身是无法提升你的发音的
Just reading alone will nothelp you with your pronunciation
因为英语并不是一门音形一致的语言
because English is nota phonetic language.
如果在阅读单词的时候 你也听到了它的发音
If you are hearing theword as you read it,
你的大脑会建立链接
your brain will make the connection,
这样下次你再看到这个单词
and next time you see that word,
你会知道它怎么发音
you will know how to pronounce it.
下一次你听到这个单词 你会知道怎么拼写它
And next time you hear that word, you will know how it’s spelt.
你能够免费获得一本有声书
You can get a free audiobook,
通过点击描述框里的链接 获得30天的免费有声书体验
that’s a 30 day free trial of audible by clicking on thelink in the description box.
我有好多有声书可以推荐
I’ve got loads of recommendationsfor great audio books,
并且有匹配的实体书 亚马逊有售
and also the physical bookcounterpart on Amazon.
我真的很推荐你们尝试这种学习方法
I really encourage youto try out this method
因为它能改变你的发音
because it could transformyour pronunciation,
你的拼写 词汇和听力 那好
your spelling, your vocabularyand you’re listening. Right,
让我们开始今天的课程
let’s get started with the lesson.
我们从可以对亲朋好友使用的非正式措辞开始讲
Let’s begin with informal or casual phrases that you can use with your friends and family.
第一句就是 You’re welcome
The first one is, you’re welcome.
但是让我们把这句话再扩展一下
But let’s expand on that a little bit.
如果你真的想强调
If you really want to emphasise
你已经感受到他们的感谢
that their thanks has been taken into consideration,
你可以说 You’re VERY welcome
you can say, you’re very welcome.
我想这是挺英式的表达
This is quite a British one, I think,
举个例子 非常感谢你
for example, thank you so much
给我买的东西打包
for packing my shopping for me. Oh,
噢 真的不用客气
you’re very welcome.
第二句 这句会更加美式一些 就是 No problem!
Number two, this one isslightly more American. It’s, no problem,
没关系
no problem.
记住 长辈似乎不喜欢这个说法
Bear in mind that the older generation seem to dislike this one.
所以如果一个稍微年长的人向你表示感谢时 你要记住这一点
So keep that in your head if a slightly older person is thanking you.
举个例子 谢谢你今天的帮忙
An example, thanks for the help today.
没关系 我很乐意帮你的忙
No problem, I enjoyed helping you.
第三句 第三种回应Thank you的方法是
Number three, the thirdway to respond to thank you is,
Thank you!(笑声)
thank you. (laughs)
但这句话的重点在于重音
But this one is all about the emphasis.
如果某人感谢你 但你觉得他才是应该被感谢的人
If somebody thanks you but you think that they should be thanked,
你可以说 No, thank YOU!
you can say, no, thank you.
或者只是说 Thank YOU!
Or just, thank you.
举个例子 谢谢你接受邀请
For example, thanks foraccepting the invitation.
谢谢 你
Thank you.
我在强调 实际上 应该是我感谢他们
I’m emphasising that really,I should be thanking them
因为他们邀请我去某个地方
because they invited me somewhere.
第四点 这句话会正式很多
Number four, this one is much more formal.
如果我们完整表达 就是 The pleasure is mine!
If we say it in its entire form it’s, the pleasure is mine.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure is mine.
你也可以简化 让它没这么正式
You can also shorten itto make it less formal
说My pleasure! 或者更简单的 Pleasure!
by saying, my pleasure,or simply, pleasure,
这是非常随意的
that’s very casual.
举个例子 谢谢你帮我把这个包裹拿进来
For example, thanks fortaking the parcel in for me.
荣幸
Pleasure.
这是 我的荣幸 的简单说法
That’s a short way ofsaying it was my pleasure,
或者说 这是我的荣幸
or the pleasure is mine, or was mine.
第五句是个非常友好的表达
Number five is a very friendly one.
只在熟人之间才用 就是
Only use this with people you know well. It’s,
I know you’d do the same for me!
I know you’d do the same for me.
举个例子 我想谢谢你把我的猫照顾得这么好
For example, I’d like to thank you for looking after my cat so well.
回应是 我知道你会为我做同样的事啦
The response, I knowyou’d do the same for me.
我知道你也会照顾我的猫的 所以我照顾你的猫猫
I know you’d look after my cat, so I looked after yours.
甚至史蒂文的猫猫
Even Stevens.
第六句就更加随意了
Number six is much more casual.
并且稍微地没那么走心
And it’s slightly less heartfelt.
如果你真的不是很在意 你可以这么说
You might say this ifyou don’t really care,
或者如果某人感谢你做得某事
or if somebody is thankingyou for doing something
但那件事你可能并不想做
that you might not have wanted to do.
但是根据你说这话的语音语调
But depending on the intonationand the tone of voice,
它也可以是非常暖心的 这话就是
it can also be quite warm. It’s,
That’s alright!
that’s all right.
所以我可以说 谢谢你来车站接我
So I could say, thankyou for picking me up from the station.
我可以说 这没什么 或者说
I could say either, that’s all right. Or,
这没什么啦
that’s all right.
我说话的语音语调已经告诉你所有你需要知道的信息了
My tone of voice is telling you everything you need to know there.
第七句是非常随意的一种表达 就是
Number seven is a very casual one. It’s,
No worries 不必挂心
no worries, no worries.
可以这样使用 谢谢你告诉我
In use, thanks for letting me know
我车子的报警器坏了
that my car alarm was going off.
不必挂心 我觉得最好知会你一下啦
No worries, I thought I’d better tell you.
下面这句表达非常英式
The next one is very British.
这句话挺自我贬低的 就是
It’s quite self-deprecating. It’s,
Don’t mention it!
don’t mention it.
举个例子 谢谢你带了甜点
For example, thank you somuch for bringing the desert. Oh,
噢!这事不值一提
don’t mention it.
你做甜点很可能花了一番功夫
It was a lot of effort tobring dessert probably.
而且他们也可能希望听你讲讲费了多大劲
And they probably do want you to mention it,
但我们还是说 这事不值一提
but we just say, don’t mention it because,
因为 这不算什么
oh, it was nothing.
第九句表达就非常走心
Number nine is very heartfelt.
就是 It was the least I could do!
It is, it was the least I could do.
举个例子 谢谢你来医院探望我
For example, thank you forvisiting me in hospital.
噢!这是我最起码能做到的事啦
Oh, it was the least I could do.
这也是非常英式 自我贬低的表达
Again, very British,very self-deprecating.
第十句也很随意 就是
Number 10 is quite casual. It’s,
Anytime!
anytime.
谢谢你过来 噢 随时啦
Thank you for stopping by, oh, anytime.
这是很慷慨的回应 我喜欢这种表达
It’s quite a generousresponse, I like this one.
第十一句是非常美式的表达
Number 11 is a really American one.
我在英国几乎没听到过有人用它
I hardly ever hear it used in the UK.
但我觉得我还是应该教给你们
But I thought I should teach it to you
因为英式英语并不是唯一的英语表达
because British English is not the only English,
了解所有的俚语表达方式总是好的
it’s good to know about all ofthe different slang phrases.
是的 这句是非常随意的表达 就是 Sure!
And yes, this is a verycasual one, it is, sure.
就一个单词来表达不用客气
A one word answer to say you’re welcome.
谢谢你能想到我 当然
Thank you for thinking of me, sure.
这个词经常和No problem一起用
It often goes hand inhand with no problem.
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
第十二句就是 噢 It was nothing!
Number 12 is, oh, it was nothing.
这又是一句自我贬低的表达
Again, another self-deprecating one.
这种表达是说 他们谢谢你的事并不需要费什么额外的劲去做
It is a way of saying that what they are thanking you for was no extra effort.
谢谢你把我的娃从学校接回来
Thank you for pickingmy kids up from school. Oh,
噢 这没什么啦 我的娃也需要接回来嘛
it was nothing, my kidsalready needed picking up.
不需要额外费什么功夫
No extra effort here.
现在我想告诉你
Now I want to talk to you
另外四种更加正式地回应谢谢的表达方式
about four more formal ways of responding to thank you.
这些表达更常用在商务场合中
And these are more likely tobe used in business situations,
或者是在商店或者餐厅
or maybe in a shop or restaurant.
第一种表达非常英式 也很传统
Number one is very British,it’s quite old fashioned,
就是说 Much obliged!
and it is, much obliged.
这句话完整正式的表达方式是
The full formal way of saying it is,
I’m very much obliged to you.
I’m very much obliged to you.
举个例子 谢谢你医生
For example, thank you so much doctor,
这是我对你的责任
I’m very much obliged to you.
实际上 有一天我在一个鞋店遇到了这种表达
I actually experienced this one in use the other day at a shoe shop.
付款之后我说谢谢你 店员说
I said, thank you so much after paying and he said
“Much obliged! “
“Much obliged.” I thought, oh,
当时我觉得 噢 好久没听过这种表达了
I haven’t heard that phrase in a while,
我要把它放在视频里
I’m gonna put it in a video.
店员还有一口很吸引人的伦敦腔
The guy had an amazingCockney accent as well,
他真的很好人 帮到了我
he was really nice, really helpful.
鞋子超好穿 还是胶底的
Great shoes, they had a gel bottom.
第二句是对不客气的一种更正式的表达
Number two is a more formalway of saying you’re welcome
就是说 You’re most welcome!
it is, you’re most welcome.
那这种说法听起来很前卫
Now this does sound very posh.
所以我不会willy-nilly的用它
So I wouldn’t use it willy-nilly,
willy-nilly是没经过仔细思考或者计划的意思
willy-nilly means without careful thought, or planning.
我不会随便用它
I wouldn’t use it willy-nilly.
但如果你是在正式场合
But if you’re in a formal situation,
举个例子 前几天我的律师给我寄了些表格 我打电话谢谢她
for example, I thanked my solicitor on the phone the other dayfor sending me some forms.
然后她回复 真的不用客气
And she replied with, you’re most welcome
因为她是个很正式的人 而且那是个很正式的法律情景
because she’s quite a formal person, and it was a formal legal situation.
第三句就是 We appreciate your business!
Number three is, weappreciate your business
或者 We appreciate your custom!
or we appreciate your custom.
如果你是在跟消费者说话 用custom这个词
Custom if you’re talking to a customer
如果你是跟生意合作伙伴说话 就用business
and business if you’retalking to a business client.
举个例子 谢谢你及时把样品寄过来
For example, thank you forsending the sample so promptly.
噢 互利互惠嘛
We appreciate your business.
然后最后一句 也是一个商务用语 就是
And the last one,definitely a business one, it’s,
I’m happy to help!
I’m happy to help.
举个例子 谢谢你帮我带咖啡来办公室
For example, thank you forhelping me carry the coffees to the office.
噢 我很乐意帮忙
Oh, I’m happy to help. Right,
好了 以上就是今天课程的全部内容
that’s it for today’s lesson.
我希望你喜欢它 并且从中学到东西 再强调一下
I hope you enjoyed it and Ihope you learned something. Again,
请认真考虑开始听有声书
really consider startingto listen to audiobooks,
点击描述框里的链接 你可以获得免费的有声书
you can claim your free audio book by clicking on the link in the description box.
不要忘记通过各种社交媒体联系我哦
Don’t forget to connect with me on all of my social media.
我有脸书 有照片墙 还有推特
I’ve got my Facebook,I’ve got my Instagram and I’ve got my twitter.
期待下节课再跟你们见面哦
And I shall see yousoon for another lesson.
亲亲
Muah!
(欢乐的音乐)
(upbeat music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

除了不客气之外,这个视频可以学到其他十几种回应谢谢的地道英语表达方法,扩展词汇量,摆脱只会用不客气来回应谢谢的单一英语表达方式。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG139******61

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F99JNqsfxlQ

相关推荐