未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

吃辣会增加患痴呆的风险吗?

Do Hot Peppers Increase Your Risk of Dementia?

A spicy headline has left hot sauce lovers around the world a little worried.
一个重磅新闻让全球的辣酱爱好者们有点担心
Why?
为什么呢?
News outlets reported that eating more than 50 grams of chili per day
新闻媒体报道称 每天吃50克以上的辣椒
and I’m not talking about the chili dish,
我指的不是放了辣的菜
I’m talking about chili peppers, chili spices, et cetera,
我指的是辣椒 辣椒香料等
that might increase your risk for dementia.
可能会增加你患痴呆的风险
[audience gasping]
[观众倒抽气]
But what’s the real deal, are we safe to turn up the heat
那究竟是怎么回事儿 这事有点棘手 吃辣椒安全吗
or should we skip the sauce?
或者我们应该放弃吃辣酱?
– [Female Doctor] So what’s the deal with this, Dr. Travis?
那到底是怎么回事儿呢 Travis 医生?
Well what I would tell everyone is,
我要告诉大家的是
this was a study and it was based
这是一项基于
on self reporting of memory decline
自我报告的记忆衰退的研究
and everyone knows out there,
大家都知道
when it comes to cognition,
说到认知
self reporting how much chili you’re eating a day
自我报告一天吃了多少辣椒
and then, well my memory may not be quite as good
然后 自我报告 我的记忆力可能
as it used to be,
不像以前那么好了
this is not a robust study of cause/effect
这不是一个强有力的因果关系研究
and in my world,
在我的生活中
I know all the health benefits,
我知道所有对健康有益的事
I’m continuing to turn up the heat.
我一直非常努力地去保持健康
– [Female Doctor] Me too,
我也是 我也是
me too. [audience clapping]
[观众鼓掌]
And I read, they said, like I was a little worried.
当我看到这个新闻后 有点担心
But I mean, even in the study they said the long term
但我想说的是 即使在这项研究中 作者们也说了
effects of chili on cognition are unclear.
辣椒对认知能力的长期影响还不清楚
So when the authors are acknowledging that–
所以作者们承认这一点
– [Female Doctor] Good.

It’s just another headline to be wary of.
这只是又一则需要谨慎看待的新闻

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一项研究表明吃辣会增加患痴呆的风险,这是真的吗,我们该怎么办?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-78b5b

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGNjYBGlrFk

相关推荐