未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

DIY迷你挂毯

DIY mini tapestry (using a cardboard loom)

DIY mini tapestry
DIY迷你挂毯
First, pick out a couple different bundles of yarn
首先挑选出一组不同的毛线
varying weights and textures are perfect,
最好是各种重量和质地的
because they’ll add more dimension to your tapestry.
因为它们可以增加毯子尺寸
Then cut a piece of cardboard,
然后裁一张硬纸板
a bit larger than you want your tapestry to be.
纸板比你想要的毯子尺寸大一点
Mine was about the size of a piece of paper.
我的是一张A4纸大小的
Make marks at the top of your cardboard,
在纸板上端每0.25英寸做个标记
about a quarter of an inch apart.
每段1/4英寸
And then do the same thing
然后纸板的另一端底
on the other end of the cardboard.
也做是一样的标记
Cut half an inch down those marks that you made.
再沿着标记剪0.5英寸长的口子
Choose your first yarn,
拿出你之前选好的毛线
one that is fairly thin.
这一款是细毛线
Slide your yarn into the first cut you made,
把毛线放进你剪的第一个口子
leaving a few inches as a tail.
记得留长点线头
This is really important that you keep that tail,
留这个线头很重要
because I’ll use that at the end.
因为在最后会用到它
Pull the yarn down to the first cut on the opposite end.
把线拉到纸板另一端的第一个切口
And then wrap it around
接着把它绕一下
pulling it back up to the top.
再把它绕回到纸板前端
Continue this pattern until you have filled the front of your cardboard.
重复这样做直到整个纸板满了
When you get to the end,cut your yarn,
当你绕到最后了就剪断毛线 留个几寸的线头
and once again, leave a few inches.
同样的再来一次
And then tape those ends of the yarn to the back of the cardboard.
然后用胶带把线头粘到背面
You can take a piece of spare cardboard to put behind the yarn
再拿另一块硬纸板放在毛线后面
and slide it all the way to the bottom,
把它插到最底部
and this will just help elevate the strings a little bit,
这样可以让毛线能轻微的上下滑动
making it easier to weave.
使毛线更容易编织
Choose your first color of yarn to start weaving.
选好了第一个要编织的颜色就开始编织
Cut a piece that is about an arm’s length
剪下一段大约一个胳膊长的线
or 2 to 3 feet long.
或者两到三英尺长
It doesn’t really matter how long it is,
线有多长其实不是太重要
you just don’t want it to be too long to work with.
只是不想编得太长了
Loop the beginning of the strand through a bobby pin.
开始的时候把线头穿过小发夹
And then begin weaving your yarn through the vertical strands,
然后开始横向编织毛线
alternating going over and under.
纵向上下交替编织
When you get to the end, pull the yarn through,
编到最后把线穿过来
leaving a few inches on the end.
在后面留几寸线头
Start weaving the other way.
开始编织另一路
So if you ended by going under the vertical string,
如果上次结束时是在横向的下面
then start weaving back the other way,
那么就从上面开始编织
by going over that first verticle string.
经过第一条纵向线
And then under, and over,
接着上 然后下
and continue that pattern to the end.
继续这个模式编到最后
Go back and forth as many times
这样来回几次
until you have it as wide as you’d like.
直到完成你想要的宽度
When you’re finished with that color,
编完这个颜色后
you can cut the yarn and tie the ends together.
你可以剪断毛线和线头绑起来
Now the proper way to end the yarn
实际操作时应该从毯子边上编进去
is actually to weave it into the sides of the tapestry,
这样就是正确的结束方式了
but since this was just a simple DIY,
不过因为这只是个简单的DIY
I wanted to keep it as easy as possible.
我想让它容易操作
So I just tied mine in a knot,
因此只是打了个结
and I really don’t mind if it doesn’t look perfect.
而且我不是很在意是否完美
Now it’s time to add fringe.
现在开始加流苏了
So cut a bunch of pieces of yarn that are about a foot long.
要剪一根约1英尺长的毛线
And I doubled mine up,
我是翻倍剪了一段
meaning I used two at a time,
因为我一次用两根
but you can also just use a one strand at a time,
但是你也可以每次只用一根
and make the fringe a little less full.
这样会使得流苏不那么蓬松
So take your strands,
现在拿起你的线
fold them in half,
把它们对折
and then slide that under two vertical strings.
然后从底下穿过两根纵向线
Pull the ends of your yarn through the loop,
从底部把毛线拉出线圈
and pull it tight to secure it in a knot.
然后轻轻地打成一个结
Continue tying your yarn around two vertical strands at a time
每两根纵向线这样继续编织下去
until you finish the fringe.
直到制作完流苏
Choose a new color of yarn to begin your next row.
接着用新颜色的毛线开始编后面
Cut a strand, once again,
同样再次剪一根线
that is about an arm’s length.
这根大约一个胳膊长
Loop the end around your bobby pin.
把线头环在小发夹上
Begin weaving under and over the vertical strands.
开始上下编织竖线
Continue this pattern until you’ve done as many rows as you want.
持续这样的操作一直到编够了你想要的行数
And tie the ends of the strands
然后绑好线头
to secure them to the tapestry.
固定在毯子上
Next, I wanted to try a beaded row
下一行我想编带珠子的
to add a little different texture to the tapestry.
在毯子上增加一点不同的风格
I chose some beads
我选好了一些珠子
and I used a thin silk thread.
用了一种细丝线
You could also use embroidery floss
你也可以使用绣花线
or really any other thread that you have.
或者其它你有的线
So cut a piece of your thread,
剪一条丝线
and then tie that around the first vertical strand.
然后把它系在第一条纵线上
String one of your beads onto your thread,
丝线上串一个珠子
and then loop the thread around the second vertical strand
然后把丝线环在第二根纵线上
to secure that bead in place.
把那个珠子固定好
And continue this pattern
然后继续这样操作下去
stringing on your desired amount of beads.
串完你想要的珠子数量
Choose a new color of yarn
选一个新的颜色的毛线
and begin weaving in the same pattern.
然后用同样的操作开始编织
I wove mine at an angle
我编了一个我想要的角度
instead of just straight across.
不仅仅是直直地穿过去
And I did this by weaving on less vertical strands each time.
我每次编织穿过的纵线越来越少
So the rows got smaller and smaller
每一行会越来越短
and it kind of created an angle.
这样就形成了一个角度
Then I chose a new color to weave on the other side of the angled rows.
然后我再其它颜色的毛线去编织这个角度的另一边
I wanted to try adding some more beads,
我还要增加多一些的珠子
so I cut a piece of embroidery floss,
所以我剪了一根绣花丝线
and I strung on a small gold bead.
串上了一种小的金黄色的珠子
Then I wove this into the yarn I already had on the tapestry.
然后编进了毯子上
And tie the embroidery floss around the vertical strands
把绣花丝线绕纵线绑好
to secure the beads.
固定珠子
But I really didn’t add that many of these,
但是我真的又不想加太多的这种珠子
because I soon realized,
因为我很快就发现
that these small beads really didn’t show up that well
这些小珠子真的不太显眼
because of how thick the yarn was.
因为毛线太粗了
So maybe if you wanna try this out,
所以如果你想尝试这个
use some beads that are a little bit larger than the ones that I had.
要用一些更大点的珠子
I wanted to add another texture on the tapestry.
我想在毯子上再加上一种风格
So, instead of just weaving the next color like I had been doing.
所以下一个颜色我用了和之前不一样的方法编织
I made a series of knots.
我制作了一系列的结
So I tied two knots on two vertical strands at a time,
我每次这样子系个结在两条纵线上
and continue this pattern across the row.
然后持续这个操作穿完一行
And then I did one more row on top of that.
接下来我又多系了一行在这个上面
The last row that I did was the same basic weaving pattern that I showed you earlier.
最后一行的编织是我先前展示过的基础编织模式
And I just did this for a few rows at the top.
我只编几行在这上面
Finally it’s time to finish the tapestry.
毯子终于要制作完成了
First, take all the loops off of the bottom of the cardboard.
首先 从纸板底端拿下所有的线圈
And then tie the loops and knots with the loop next to them,
然后将线圈和它旁边的线圈打结
and do this all the way across to secure the tapestry.
一直做这个操作来固定好毯子
And then you can trim off the excess yarn
然后你可以修剪掉多的毛线线头
once you have all your knots really nice and secure.
一旦你的所有结都漂亮的完成并且固定好了
Next, carefully remove the tapestry from the top of the cardboard.
接下来小心地把毯子从纸板上端移出来
And starting on one side,
然后从一边开始
tie the tail around the first loop.
把线头系在第一个线圈上
And then tie that loop around the loop next to it.
然后把线圈和旁边的线圈系在一起
And continue this pattern across the entire row.
接着持续这个操作完成一整行
It should look something like this when you’re finished.
当你做完时它应该看起来像这样
If you want, you can slide these loops onto a dowel,
只要你想 你可以把这些线圈挂在定位柱上
and this will keep your tapestry from folding in on itself when it hangs.
这样你的毯子挂起来的时候不会卷起来
But mine is small enough that
但是我编出来的很小
it was able to lay flat without the dowel.
它不用定位柱就可以平铺起来
Last, just tie the two tails together,
最后把两个线头绑在一起
and you can use that to hang your tapestry.
然后你可以把这个毯子挂起来了
And that’s it.
就是这样子
There are so many ways that you can customize this DIY.
这里有好多让你定制DIY的方法
So have fun with it,
所以玩得开心点
and if you make your own tapestry, I would love to see it.
并且如果你做好了自己的毯子 我非常想看一看
So if you post a picture,
所以如果你发布了照片
tag me on Instagram so I can check it out
在Instagram上标记我 让我可以看到
I hope that you have fun crafting!
祝你手工制作愉快!
Thanks for watching.
感谢观看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

手工编织迷你毯

听录译者

天天心旷神怡

翻译译者

Lily

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8yJPKUq-Y0

相关推荐