ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

自制巨型真人雪球 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

自制巨型真人雪球

DIY Giant Human Snow Globe!!! - Man Vs Madness

大家好 最近怎么样 这里是Rob
Hey! What’s going on? I’m Rob here.
欢迎收看 呃
Welcome to a very, em,
非常冷的一集
real f*king cold episode.
人与……呃
Man vs. eh,
其实呢
actually you know what,
这一集不是我与什么什么大战
it’s not a man versus anything because
因为没有人要求我做这个
none of you actually even asked me to do this.
只是我早上醒来
I just woke up this morning
发现外面雪下的非常大
and it was snowing like all hell.
我一想
And I thought to myself,
我好像有制作真人水晶雪球的
“I think I have all of the supplies
全部物料
to make a giant human snow globe.”
你们之前在网上看过吗
Right? Have you seen that online before?
YouTube上有看到过吗
Have you seen that on the YouTubes?
我觉得没有
I don’t think so.
我会在这里试一试
We’re gonna try it out, right here,
就在我家的院子里
in my own backyard.
在我家的地下室里
Just from all the bulls*t
有我这些年网购的
that I’ve been ordering online throughout the years.
乱七八糟的东西
I think down in my basement,
只要我都找到了
once we find everything,
我肯定可以完成
we can make this happen.
挺简单的 我的天好冷
Simple enough. Holy sh*t, it’s cold.
好了我要进去了
All right. I gotta get inside.
我需要找到那些东西
I gotta find these things.
是的 这就是我的地下室
Yep. This is my basement.
那么 在这里的某些地方
All right. Now somewhere in here,
我肯定能找到那些材料 我确定
I’ve got all the supplies. I know it.
只是需要找到它们
I just gotta find it.

Ehhh!*4
地下室里怎么这么多乱七八糟的东西
So much stupid sh*t in this basement.
那个是圣诞树
That’s the Christmas trees.
一把Corinne小时候用的椅子
A chair that Corinne’s had since she was a kid.
总是有东西挡着!
Always in the way!
我要进去了
Oh, get in here now!
我怎么才能找到?这是什么?
What am I gonna? What is this?
我需要几个充气垫啊
How many f*king blowup mattresses do I need?
我的天呐
Holy sh*t.
我在这个烂地方根本找不到东西
I can’t find anything in this f*king s*thole.
在这里
Here it is.
这是一个可以吹起来的大充气球
This is one of those giant blow-up balls
人也可以站在里面
that you can like physically get into.
我觉得我还会用到充气游泳池
And then I’m thinking that I could use this blow-up pool
用来当……底座吧?对不
possibly as, like, the base? Right?
快要找全了
This is all coming together.
第一步是 呃
Step one is to, eh,
给这个玩意儿充气
start blowing all this sh*t up.
估计要好一会儿
It’s gonna be a good amount of the video,
所以这里快进就可以了
so you may just want to fast-forward through this.
好了 这个
Alright, now this is
这个巨大的充气泡泡是我去年买的
this giant bubble that I got last year.
它特别大 我能进去吗
It’s huge. Can I fit in here?
这样子进去
Get in there like this
然后可能需要找个人帮我充气
and then maybe somebody blows it up around me?
我应该会需要Corinne的帮助
I think I’m gonna need Corinne to help me.
这肯定是个让人嫌弃的活
It’s gonna be real pain in the ass.
我现在要做的是
So what I’m gonna do right now
先把我需要的材料
is I gotta fill this thing up preemptively
都放进这个东西里
with all of the things that I’m gonna need
它充满气之后
once it’s blown up.
放一些灯泡 再扔一个小圣诞树进去
Some lights. Gonna throw a little Christmas tree in here.
几袋假雪花
A bunch of bags of fake snow.
好了 摄像机后面就是Corinne
All right, we got Corinne over here behind the camera,
她在跟这一堆乱七八糟的东西打招呼
agreeing to this madness.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t agree.
这个球吹起来太大了
It’s too big to blow it up in here,
我要把它拖到外面去
so I gotta drag it outside.
有没有人觉得这将会是我们最后一次看到Rob
Anyone feel like this is the last time we’ll see Rob?
我拿到了充气机
We got the air pump
需要好几根不同长度的电线
running through a series of different extension cords
才能在这里通电
which is gonna lead out here.
我把它们安全连接在了一起
I safetied them together.
你安全连接的?
You safetied them?
是啊 我用几个塑料袋把它们加固了
Yeah, I safetied them up with some plastic bags.
-好吧 -因为太潮湿了
-我明白了
-OK. -Due to the moisture.-I see.
我手里是我的手机 你手里是你的手机
And I have my phone, you have your phone.
是的我拿着呢
Yeah, I got it.
等这个东西充满了气
So when this is blown up,
我会给你打电话
I’m gonna give you a call.
你就把它电源拔掉
You’re gonna unhook it.
我的真人雪球就可以运行了
Then I’m gonna snow globe it up.
好吧 邻居你好 嗨
Okay, yeah. Hey neighbor, hi, yeah.
不用担心
No, don’t worry about it.
我老公只是想做一个雪球
My husband’s just gonna snow globe it up
很明显就打算在院子里
in the yard apparently.
你能进去吗
Can you fit in there?
里面挺暖和的
It’s warm inside here.
哇哦
Wow.
好了 现在把充气泵递给我
Okay, so now you hand me the air pump.
好了 这是个很奇怪的东西
All right. This is some weird stuff.
好了
All right.
好 现在呢
Okay, now what.
好了 把我密封在里面吧
All right, velcro me up here.
好了 谢谢 保持手机畅通哦!
All right, thank you! Keep your cell phone on!
那么让我们把它吹起来
Okay, we’ll blow it up.
现在我们只需要等着这个充气泵
So now we just wait until this thing
把这个球吹起来
blows up the tent.
我不太确定
So I’m not really sure
充满需要多久
how long that’s going to take.
让我们看看Corinne 她在干什么
Let’s see Corinne. How’s she doing?
她在溜猫?
She’s walking the cat?
里面开始变冷了
Getting a little chilly in here.
这里有手套
Get these gloves on here.
这个鬼东西有充气来吗
Is this thing f*king blowing up?
什么情况
What’s going on here?
因为这个东西在里面
Because I have this thing in here,
它只是在循环这里面的空气
it’s only recirculating the air that’s in here.
很明显这样充不起来
So obviously that’s not gonna work.
嘿 Corinne
Hey, Corinne!
噢 我的天
Oh, God damn it.
我需要把这个东西的拉链拉开
I just gotta get the thing unzipped.
好吧 我现在有点幽闭恐惧症了
Okay. Now I’m getting a little claustrophobic.
或许我可以从这儿
Maybe if I go over here.
不 我出不去
Wait, no I can’t get out.
我突然意识到我一直在
I just realized I’ve been circulating
用这个充气泵循环这里面的氧气
the same oxygen into this thing for a little while.
现在这里面已经没有新鲜空气了
Now I don’t have any real air in here AT ALL anymore.
好吧 给Corinne打电话x4
Okay, call Corinne, call Corinne, call Corinne, call Corinne.
不要紧张
Stop freaking out.
我的天呐 赶紧接电话!
Oh God. Pick up your phone!
-我发现一个问题 -什么
-Okay, so I found out there’s a problem. -What?
我在循环这里面的空气
I’m recirculating the same air in here,
所以氧气慢慢消耗完了
so I’m just running out of oxygen slowly.
你需要新的氧气吗
Do you need more oxygen?
-是的 -我拿绳子把猫拴住了
-Yes! -I have the cat on the leash.
我马上过去
I’ll, I’ll be right there.
哦 天呐 我不知道……(还能撑多久)
Oh God, I don’t know how much longer I…
得救了 好吧
There you go. Okay.
只需要打开一点
Just need to unzip it a little bit.
好了 我要把这个东西放在外面
All right. So I gotta keep this out here
然后把拉链拉好留一个洞
and then zip this into the hole.
好吧现在我没法控制开关了
Well then I can’t turn it on and off.
你吓到猫了!
You scared the cat!
哦耶 这样就好了
Oh yeah, here it goes.
耶 这就是我想要的
Yeah, this is what I’m talking about!
好多了 我现在有屋顶啦
So much better. I got a roof now.
这里更像个屋子了
Getting roomy in here.
把这个弄出来
Get this out of…
我可以在里面站起来了
I can stand up in here now.
这里就是空气进来的地方
Here it is, blowing in right through there.
里面开始变冷了 这是肯定的
Getting a lot colder in here, that’s for sure.
耶 要成功了
Yeah, yeah. It’s working!
这是我节目里
Five for one of the coolest f*king ideas
最酷的五个点子之一
that I ever had on the show.
我太机智了
F*king genius.
-哈罗 -嗨
-Hello. -Hey.
好的 马上到
OK, I’ll be right out.
她来了
There she is.
没问题
No problem.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
那么我要试着
All right. I’m gonna try to
想办法挪到院子那边
maneuver my way through the yard.
我需要挪到底座那里去
I gotta get over to the base, which is over there
它在院子的另一边
on the other side of the, of the yard.
嘿 能看见这个吗
Hey! Can you see this?
看不到 你在干什么
No, what are you doing?
该走了 我怎么才能……
Okay, gotta go. How do I get this thing…
哦 一包雪花漏了 马上就够了
Oh, one of these bags of snow opened up. Soon enough.
我有个办法 你能到底座那里去吗
I got a new plan. Can you get that base?
把它拿过来
Just bring it over here.
为什么我也变成这个项目的一员了
How did I become part of this project?
什么鬼
What the f*ck?
冰天雪地 拖着一个小游泳池
In the snow, f*king dragging kitty pools
邻居肯定以为我们疯了
all over the place and neighbors think we’re crazy.
她在说啥
What is she talking about?
我能听到她叽叽咕咕的
I can’t hear her talking sh*t.
脚也湿了
Feet are wet.
你想让我拿它干什么
What do you want me to do with it?
再过来一点
A little bit over here.
好了 那个就是底座
Alright, so that’s the base
我要想办法进去
I’m gonna try to get right in there.
试试滚进去
Okay, we’re gonna roll it to it.
好了 我在底座上了
Alright, I’m in the base.
这半天就是为了这个底座
It’s all about that base.
看起来怎么样
How does it look?
非常好
It looks great.
我们成功了 真人雪球
We did it! Human snow globe!
我这还有圣诞节的彩灯
I got the Christmas lights here.
看看这个
Check that out!
邻居现在会怎么想
What do the f*king neighbors think now?
看起来像个真的雪球 对吧
Looks like a real snow globe, right?
看起来像个真的雪球
Looks like a real snow globe.
你需要来点仿真雪花
You have to do the fake snow.
对 我这里有雪花
Oh yeah, I got fake snow in here.
看看这个 仿真雪花
Check this out. Fake snow, huh?
看这个 哇哦
Look at this, huh? Whoooooo!
真人雪球 哇哦
Human snow globe! Whooooo!
让这里面下雪吧
Yeah, snow globing it up in here!
我把雪花都弄到……
I got fake snow all over the…
我要进去了 你在这玩吧
Okay I’m gonna go inside now. You have fun.
-等一下 -不
-Hold on. -No.
-别走啊 -拜
-Don’t go anywhere. -Bye.
看这个 哇哦
Watch this, whooooo!
像……你人呢
Huh, like a… where are you?
额 我后背上都是
Eh, it’s all over my back.
不该这么玩的 呸
Shouldn’t have done that. No. Pwww.
我们成功了 成功了 巨型
We did it! We did it. Eh, gigantic,
这个叫什么来着
what is the name of the something something…
我觉得我有点缺氧
I feel like I’m losing oxygen in this thing.
超大的 嗯 真人雪球!
Giant, uh, human snow globe!
超大号真人雪球
Giant human snow globe.
我觉得你是第一个看到的
You saw it here first, I think.
我不知道会不会有人
I’m not sure anyone else
蠢到做这个东西
is stupid enough to f*king do this.
不过我为你做到了
But that’s all I got for you
在下着大雪的这一天
here on this crazy snow day.
订阅 给这个视频点个赞
Subscribe, like up this video.
如果你还没关注我的话
If you haven’t done that already
为了这个讨厌的东西!
because this is unlikable, sh*t!
下次再见
And I will see you next time
如果我能从这儿出去的话
if I ever get out of this bubble.
好了 下次见
Alright, see you.
我好像有点晕
All right. Getting a little tipsy.
快没有氧气了
Running out of oxygen.
我需要马上从这里面出去
Hey, I gotta get out of here now.
给Corinne打电话
Call Corinne up here.
我有点头昏眼花的
Getting a little lightheaded here.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit down?
好吧 她不接电话
Okay, she’s not answering her phone.
再打一次
All right, call her again.
快点啊
Come on!
有人能听到我在这里吗
Can anybody even hear me in here?
好吧 她还是不接电话
All right, she’s not f*king picking up.
快点啊 我跟你说过你得接电话!
Come on! I told you to pick up the phone!
好吧 我碰到麻烦了
Okay. Well, this is my existence now.
我本来打算结束这个视频了
Well, I thought I was ending this episode,
但是现在只有我和你
but now it’s just you and me
在这个超大号真人雪球里面
in a fucking gigantic snow globe.
我们来讨论一下在自己的泡泡里待着的感觉
Let’s talk about being in your own little bubble, huh?
好吧刚刚消耗太多氧气了
Okay. That’s taken up a lot of air.
可爱的邻居?邻居?
Lovely neighbor? Neighbor? Neighbor?
我不知道你的名字 帮个忙?
I don’t know your name. Help me?
哦他听不见我 哦天呐
Oh, they couldn’t hear me. Oh, f*ck.
再打一次 几点了?
Call her again. What time is it?
我的天啊 5点半了 太阳要下山了
Holy sh*t, 5:30! The sun’s going down.
好吧 她就是不接
Okay, all right, she’s not f*king answering.
我们需要靠自己了
We gotta f*king do this ourselves.
好吧 没有用!
Okay, all right. It’s not working!
我拉不开 拉不开拉链
I can’t get the, I can’t get the zipper open.
天呐 快让我出去
Oh, God. Let me out of here!
我拉不开这个该死的拉链!
I can’t get the goddamn zipper open!
我觉得我可以滚到院子后面
I think I can roll myself back over to the house.
帮帮我……
Help, help me.
我能看到那个相机
I can see the other camera right there.
我知道你能看到我!
I know you can see me!
Lassie 帮我找个人来
Lassie! Go get help.
我能活着出去吗
Could I get out of this alive?
天呐 我还是回来等着吧 等Corinne过来
Oh God. Just gotta wait back here, wait for Corinne.
我在门口
I’m right in the doorway,
她就能看到我了
so she’s gotta see me.
好冷啊 好冷啊
Oh, it’s so cold, it’s so cold.
冷死了 天呐
Yeah, it’s cold. Oh God.
我能撑过去吗
Can I make it through?
这感觉像过去了28天
This was like, 28 days later.
James和Franco 在峡谷里断臂的两个人
James the Franco, who cut off his arm in the Canyon?
太冷了 我的脚抽筋了
Eh, so cold. I got a foot cramp!
这就是最后一个视频了
This is the last video.
最后一次看见我
This is the last you’re seeing me.
最后一个视频 挺好的 所有的一切
This is the last, this was nice, all of it.
我的油管频道 我的粉丝 这些东西……
The YouTube channel, all the fans, all the things.
拍的时候挺好玩的是吧
It was fun well lasting, huh?
完成你的计划
Get over your projects.
都拿去吧 再打一个电话 接电话啊
Just take it all. One more phone call. Answer me.
我能做到 快接电话
I got this. Please answer.
她不接
She’s not picking up.
太特么冷了!
It’s so f*king cold in here!
哦 天要黑了
Oh, it’s getting darker.
天呐 帮帮我 有点暖和了
Oh, God help me. It’s getting warmer.
变暖和了 呼吸变困难了……
It’s getting so warm. It’s getting hard to breathe.
天呐 如果我的邻居
Oh, God. What if my neighbors
不喜欢这样怎么办 我好害怕
don’t fucking like this? I’ll be terrible.
快要不能呼吸了
Can’t really catch breath in here.
Rob 你还好吗
Hey Rob. Hey Rob! You OK in there buddy?
你还好吗 糟了
Are you all right? Sh*t!
Rob? 哦 我们不要告诉其他人
Rob? Oh, f*ck. Let’s not tell anyone about this.
把他扔在这吧
Yeah, just leave him there.
哈? 是你吗?
Huh? What? Is that you?
-你还好吗? -是你吗?
-Are you okay? -Is that you?
天呐 我拉不开拉链
Oh, God! I can’t get the zipper!
额 对不起
Eh, eh, sorry, sorry!
好了 别动 别动
All right, hold still, hold still!
你如果一直动我就拉不开了
I can’t get it off if you don’t hold still, jeez.
我拉不开
I, I can’t get the zipper.
对不起 我的手机没电了 我没发现
Sorry! My phone battery died, I didn’t realize!
-你还好吗 -有点儿……
-Are you okay? -A little bit, eh.
对不起啊
I’m sorry about that.
我们成功了!真人雪球
We did it! Human snow globe!
我的天呐 他们会怎么想
Eh, my God. What will they think of this?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

为了制作一个蠢蠢的真人雪球,差点把自己憋死…

听录译者

日落蓝

翻译译者

张总的小蜜

审核员

审核员H

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV3eV9w0h0U

相关推荐