ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

DIY可食用水瓶 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

DIY可食用水瓶

DIY Edible Water Bottles - Man Vs. Science #1 (w/Vsauce2)

欢迎来到人与科学
Welcome to Man vs. Science,
我们把在网上发现的超棒的科学项目
the show where we findawesome science projects
on the Internet
在节目中再现出来 并且不涉及科学知识
and then try to recreate them without a hint of scientific knowledge.
你对科学一窍不通 是吗?
You don’t know anythingabout science, do you? Um,
完全不懂
not a hint. No.
这是来帮助我们做科学探索的凯文他来自Vsauce2
This is Kevin from Vsauce2 helping us do a little scientific exploration.
几个月前我看过你关于可食用水瓶的视频
I saw your video a couple months ago, the edible water bottles. Yeah,
有个关注未来科技的节目
there was an episodeof Mind Blow,
叫头脑爆炸
which is a show that focuseson future technology,
其中有一集就介绍了可食用水瓶
and edible water bottleswas one of those.
它们是英国的一些学生发明的
They were designed by some studentsin the UK.
由于一次性水瓶对环境造成了很大污染
Water bottle pollutionis a huge problem,
为了解这个问题 他们就想
so in order to solve thatthey thought,
把水瓶做成能吃的不就行了?
Why don’t we make them edible?
人们每年会用掉五百亿个一次性水瓶
Fifty billion water bottlesyou [beep] use every year. Also,
此外 网友杰米和伊登
on top of your episode,Jamie and Eden
在《拼趣科学》节目的评论里推荐了这个点子
suggested this pinin the Man vs. Pin comments,
这就是前因这就是协作 协作?
so it’s just all coming together.>> Synergistic. Synergism?
这个词可不太好
>> That sounds bad. Yeah.
其它比较学术的词还有乳酸钙和海藻酸钠
Another thing that sounds bad is calcium lactate along with sodium alginate.
我们在网上找到了这两样东西
These two things we foundon the old Internet.
你也能找到它们
You can pick them up as well.
首先 取一克海藻酸钠 糟了
Step one, 1 gramof sodium alginate. Unfortunately,
我们没有能量出一克的东西
we don’t haveanything to measure a gram,
我们得想想办法
so we’re going to have tofigure that out
就把粉末铺在桌面上大致估算一下
by just putting some lineshere on the table.
海藻酸钠是我最喜欢的海藻酸盐是嘛?
Sodium alginate is my favoritealginate of the alginates. Really?
是啊 这可是上好的海藻酸盐
>> Yeah, it’s a good one.
非常科学
Very scientific here.
我说过 一点也不涉及科学知识
Like I said, not a hintof scientific knowledge.
虽然说不清是什么 但肯定涉及了
There’s a hint of something.I’m now quite sure what.
跟大力水手的烟斗似的(大力水手笑)
Looks like a Popeye pipe.[Popeye laugh]

Whoa.
我们只需要把这个放进一杯水中
So we just put thisinto one cup of water.
就差不多行了
That’s about right.Okay.
然后我要你
And then I’m going to ask you
拿着这个搅拌机哇
to take the Blend-O-Matic.>> Wow.
(拿着手持搅拌器直到它溶解)哇哦!
[Use hand blender until dissolved] Whoa!
教程上说等你觉得它溶解了就行了
>> It says until you thinkit’s blended.
我觉得行了我也觉得
I think it’s blended.>> I think it’s blended.
你只需要等一会 我想大概十分钟
You’ve got to wait a few minutes,I think 10 minutes
这些泡沫就会消失
for all the bubbles to come up,
然后就可以进行下一步了
and then you move on to the next step.
这里有另一个碗 往里面装四杯水
Now we’ve got another bowl,four cups of water,
再加入五克乳酸钙
and we’re going to add five gramsof calcium lactate.
五克 又要量
Five grams, here we go again.
这简直要了我的老命
This is going to bea [beep] nightmare.
准确地量出来就行了
Just measured this out correctly.
这里是五克乳酸钙
We’ve got five grams of calcium lactate here
然后加进那碗水里
that we’re going to add to the bowl.
你这么擅长搅拌 你怎么不
You’re good at stirring.Why don’t you just—
用大力水手烟斗吗?
With the Popeye pipe?
是啊
>> Yeah.
可我什么都看不清
I can’t even see anythingwith these.
我觉得我们不需要护目镜
I don’t even think we need these.
毕竟我们只是在玩水而已
We’re just playing with water.
然后我们把这些藻酸钠 哦不对
The next step here is we just takethe sodium alginate? No,
是乳酸钙天哪我已经搞不清楚了
calcium lactate.Oh man, I mixed them up.
从现在起一切都乱套了
This is where everythinggoes horribly wrong.
我用勺子
I’m taking the calcium lactatehere,
把这些乳酸钙
with a spoon,
放一点到碗里
getting a little bit in there.
用一个很深的勺很深的勺
A deep spoon.>> A deep spoon.
放进去
And then I’m putting it here.
小心地让海藻酸钠泡个乳酸钙澡
[Carefully”plop” sodium aginateinto calcium lactate bath]
看上去什么都没有发生啊等等
And it looks like absolutelynothing happened. Wait,
不止这一个步骤
that’s not the only step.
我们需要重复这个步骤
We’ve got to do that a couple times,
并按教程说的搅拌
and then it says to stir.
难道这些小勺一样的东西
Are those little scoopssupposed to be
就是可食用水瓶吗?我觉得是
those little water bottles?>> I think so.
教程上说不要一次弄太多不要弄太多
Don’t crowd the bath, they said.Don’t crowd the bath.
天哪哇
Holy [beep].>> Wow! Wow.
太厉害了
>> That is crazy.
看起来好棒
This is pretty awesome.
看看它当当当
Look at that.>> Bam.
可食用水瓶
Edible water bottle.
你想尝尝看吗?当然
You want to taste them?Cheers.
为可食用水瓶干杯
Cheers to edible water bottles.

Mm. Oh,
这个味道
that didn’t taste like
跟我想象的完全不一样啊
what I was expecting itto taste like at all. No,
太难吃了
that’s [beep] gross.
黑暗料理
Kind of foul.
可是我们必须吃
So we have to eat this.
我们必须吃
>> We have to eat it.
不然就违背了制作可食用水瓶的初衷了
Or it defeats the purposeof an edible water bottle.
是啊噢
>> Yeah. Oh,
天哪真难吃
god.>> It’s really—
跟胎盘似的
That’s like a placenta.
这恶心的口感天哪
It’s an unpleasant texture.>> Oh, god.
太要命了
Oh my goodness.
这个口感介于意面和呕吐物之间
It’s somewhere between pastaand puke. Yeah.
是啊
>> Uh.
不过这个实验居然很成功
It actually worked remarkably well.
我没想到真能成功
I can’t even believe thatthat worked.
但我再也不想吃这种水瓶了
No more water bottles for me. Oh,
天哪你的水瓶都破了
Jesus.>> Nice. Your water broke.
我想 我们第一集的人与科学节目
I think that concludes our firstinaugural episode
到这里就结束了
of Man vs. Science.
谢谢来自Vsauce2的凯文
I want to thank Kevin herefrom Vsauce2
和我一起做实验一起吃滑腻腻的水瓶
for getting goopy and science-ywith me. Yeah,
也谢谢你邀请我来
thanks for having me.
能重现厉害的发明 太棒啦
It was awesome seeinga mind-blowing creation
come to life.
是吧?是呀
I know, right?>> Yeah.
记得去Vsauce2上看更多科学节目
Be sure to check out Vsauce2,more mind-blowing [beep],
如果你发现看起来很科学的东西
and if you see something science-yout there
记得评论告诉我们
be sure to leave it in the commentsbelow,
我们就会在节目里试验
and we’ll test it out right hereon the show.
下次见
Till next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

用简单,一点也不高大上的语言介绍可食用水瓶的制作方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

moon

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJBb7wxIKrI

相关推荐