ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

制作一个现代化衣柜 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

制作一个现代化衣柜

DIY CLOSET // MODERN Wardrobe with a drawer

我们需要一些存储空间
So we need some storage, and I know just the guy to create it.
我知道谁能制造出来
实际上 我要环顾商店看看这里有什么
I actually gonna look around the shop and see what I have here.
我相信我有足够的胶合板
And I believe I have enough plywood to create one of these
来创造这样一个很酷的多用途衣柜
cool wardrobes that can be a multi-purpose thing.
这对我很有用 希望对你们也一样
No it’s gonna work for me, hopefully it work for you guys as well.
但开始之前 快速介绍一下赞助商BOMBFELL
But before we get into that, quick word from today’s sponsor
一个男人购买好看衣服的简单方法
BOMBFELL, an easier way for a man to shop for great-looking clothes.
我喜欢新衣服但是不喜欢逛街
I like new clothes. But I don’t really like shopping,
特别是去商店里
especially in stores.
我喜欢方便点
I’m all about convenience, but too many time I go in a store,
但很多次我去商店都买的比想要的多
and I ended up picking up more than I actually went there for.
或是在一家家店里找合适的风格
Or I find myself going from store to store to try to find the right style.
BOMBFELL解决了这些问题
Now BOMBFELL actually solves all those problems.
首先登陆网站 描述中有链接
First you go to their website. Link in description.
然后填写一份简单的问卷
Then you fill out a simple questionnaire,
这些信息能让他们为您找到相配的设计师
and that’s enough information for them to pair you up with the right stylist.
注册后可以输入你的身材数据
After signing up, you put in all your measurements,
然后你就可以下订单了
then you’re onto your order instruction, like,
想要什么 什么时候要等
what you want and when you want it.
48小时后
48 hours later,
你会收到一封电子邮件 确认订单
you then get an email to confirm what was picked for you.
如果不喜欢可以要求换掉
If you don’t like it, just request a change.
收到衣服的七天内
And seven days after receiving your item,
你可以留下 也可以退回
you get to keep it or returning.
很简单 你留下的衣服越多越省钱
And it’s really simple, so the more you keep, the more you get to save.
佛罗里达州的天气 很适合穿这些
And living in that Florida weather, this just makes a lot of sense.
衣服很舒服 我真的很喜欢这种材料的感觉
It’s very comfortable and I really like the feel of the material.
很方便
It’s been a smooth process,
另外还有个特惠提供给你
on top of that there’s a special offer just for you.
首次购买立减25美元 购买时登陆
Get $25 off your first purchase,
BOMBFELL.COM/DIYCREATORS
by going to BOMBFELL. COM/DIY CREATORS.
了解更多有关该项目的信息
To find out more in this project
务必点击视频说明中的链接 查看书面说明
be sure to check the link down in the video description for a written article.
开始吧
Let’s get started.
首先将胶合板切割成可控制的尺寸
I ‘ll begin by cutting the plywood down to a manageable size.
轨道锯是个非常好的选择
A track saw is a really good option here,
但是我愿意用现成的工具
but i like to use what I already have,
圆锯和裂口夹具非常好使
a circular saw and a rip cut jig works really well.
之后还可以用它来切割衣柜的侧面
And after that it’s on to ripping down the side of the Wardrobe.
我在去商店之前就建好模了
Since I modeled things out before headed in a shop
这节省了很多时间
it really sped this part up,
让我专注于使切割尽可能准确
allowing me to focus on making the cuts as accurate as possible.
为制作抽屉
To make the drawers I needed to make a quick jig
我需要做一个快速夹具 用来调整锯片
that would allow me to adjust a saw blade,
让我可以做出准确的切口
so I can make accurate rabbet cuts.
做夹具的目的是给板子做最后的修整
The goal for the jig is to transfer my practice session over to the final piece.
做切割的时候
Since I’m in the middle of these cuts,
我发现使用台锯比设置槽接堆栈更容易
I find it easier to use a table saw rather than setting up a dado stack.
抽屉按尺寸切割好了
With the drawers being cut to the final dimension,
该制作抽屉底部的插槽了
it was on to making a slot for to draw bottom.
中间的分隔槽让我思考了一会儿
The middle divider had me spinning my wheels for a while,
因为我想找个最好的方法来解决
because I was trying to think about the best way to go about this.
最后我用了槽接接头
I went for the dado joint here,
这可能前期花的时间多一些
this may have cost me more time up front,
但在最后胶粘过程中会变得更容易
but this will end up being an easier joint during the glue up,
并且也减少了对齐的麻烦
and a little less alignment headaches.
你可以用凹口夹具进行连接
You could use a pocket hole jig for the connection here,
直接插到槽里
and just plug the hole,
或者就用螺丝固定顶部和底部搁板
or just use screws from the top and bottom shelf,
也插到槽里
and plug those as well.
为了更有效率
To be more fishing here,
我对所有部件进行标记 做好准备工作
I marked all the parts and took care of the prep work,
比如在装配之前钻好凹口螺钉的位置
like drilling the location for the pocket hole screws prior to assembly.
我总是忘了用这些固定夹具
I tend to forget about these connected jigs all the time.
它们非常方便实用
They are huge help in hand,
能帮我在专心拧螺丝的时候
allowing me to hold things square, while I focus on adding the screws.
把家具固定方正
现在有框架了
Now that I have a frame,
我要添加放抽屉层的底板
I’m going to add the bottom shelf for the drawer enclosure.
这个衣柜我有一个模型用作指导
in this case I have a model that I’m using as a guide,
距离底部的距离取决于放鞋需要的空间
the distance from the bottom depends on the clearance you need for the shoes.
第一层的高度距离底部7英寸
Place in the first shelf 7 inch from the bottom
空间应该足够放置大部分的鞋了
should be enough clearance for most of the shoes we have.
所以空间做多大你可以随意
So feel free to space this as you please.
添加抽屉层的上部
To add the top part for the drawer enclosure,
你要找那块有槽接穿过的胶合板
you want to locate a piece of plywood to have the data all running through it,
要是你没做槽接那就不用了
or unless you skip the data part.
跟第一块板不同
Unlike the first piece I added,
这块板要更重要的多
this piece is a little more crucial,
当然是就间距来说
when it comes to spacing of course.
抽屉盖需要安装在开口内
The drawer cover need to fit within the opening
周围有相同的间距
and have identical spacing going around it.
这种情况下上面 侧面和底部
In this case, the side top and bottom
距离抽屉盖都有1/8英寸的间隙
all have 1/8 inch of gap going around the entire cover.
但一定要保证槽接接口正面朝上
But be sure to dado joint is facing up,
此时你可以使用中间凹槽
and at this point, you can use the middle divider
分隔顶部货架空间
to set the spacing for the top shelf.
在接口涂胶水
I added glue to the joint,
然后将分隔板按上
then work the divider into its place.
可以事先做好这种连接
Making this connection could have been done prior,
但既然我设计的这样合适
but since I have such a tight fit,
这样安装对我来说更容易
it was easier for me to just work this into place.
完成这一切就该安装背板了
And with this being done, it was on to add in the back.
切割胶合板的时候
While I was doing all of the cutting,
我也准备好了胶合板背板
I also made provision for the plywood backing.
通过快速切割侧板内侧
By making rapid cuts on the inside of the side panel,
它能让胶合板塞进去
it allowed a plywood to sit down into it.
这样从侧面看起来可以更整洁
This gives a cleaner look when looking at the Wardrobe from the side,
不会看到胶合板的裸边
and not having to see the plywood ends.
我将木胶涂在要放置胶合板的表面处
My plywood glue on a surface of where the plywood will sit.
然后在顶部和底部用一些明亮的钉子
Then I added a few bright nails at the top and bottom,
来固定背板
to hold things in place.
最后我加上夹具
And finally I add clamps in the placed weight in the location where I couldn’t necessarily place a clamp.
把重量放在不一定要放夹具的地方
我把搁板做到最小
For the sheriff’s, I kept it to a minimum.
在胶合板前面的装饰上做了一个槽口接头
I made a rabbet joint on the trim that sit in front of the plywood,
你完全可以用槽刨做
you can totally do this with the router but since I’m really close to the table saw,
不过我离台锯很近
所以我清理之前就用台锯吧
i just took multiple passes until I clean this up.
我现在要做的是把木胶涂在
And all I have to do now is apply wood glue
这个简单的双端口架子上
to this simple two-port shelf.
将两个部分粘在一起后
And after joining the two parts together,
你需要用一个夹子让它们粘结实
you’ll just add a clamp and let that sit and to the glue setup.
在这个过程中我发现
One thing I’m picking up on here
开始时做好准备工作
is doing a lot of the prep work in the beginning,
会让组装工作容易得多
allow the assembly process to be a whole lot easier.
这是我第一次这样做抽屉
This is my first time making drawers this way,
确实让我想在以后探索不同的方式
and it really makes me want to explore different options in the future.
粘完所有部件后
After gluing up all the joints,
我要做的就是保证抽屉各个角的方正
all I had to do at this point is fight to keep everything square,
有一种带子夹具非常适合这种情况
a band clamp is gold for this kind of clamping.
这样能非常接近标准了
This get everything very close,
但最好是用卷尺检查一下对角线长度
but it’s always best to whip out the tape measure, and check their diagonal measurements.
如果测量值相等
If the measurements are equal,
那么抽屉就是方正的
then everything is all squared,
你可以用额外的夹具
and you can add additional clamps to hold everything
一直等到胶干了
while the glue set up.
要是正好你有材料
If you happen to have a source nearby,
你可以用更好的木材做这个柜子
you can possibly build this wardrobe with nicer wood.
我用的桦木胶合板
I’m using birch plywood
因为我在的地区这种木材多
because this is what’s available in my area.
当然用胶合板的话很可能会有裸边
Of course using plywood there’s a great chance you have exposed ends,
露出里面的各层
showing off those beautiful layers.
有层次也行 但我不想看到这些线
The layers are cool but I don’t really want to see all these lines,
所以我要用熨斗封边带把它们遮住
so I’m gonna cover them up using an iron on edge band.
封边带也有许多不同选择
Edge band come in many different flavors as well,
我用的是桦木胶合板
so I’m using a birch plywood,
我也将使用桦木封边带
and I’m also going to use a birch edge band.
要费点功夫
This was a bit of a process to go around
才能把所有可见的边缘都封住
and cover all the visible ends.
边缘带25英尺一卷
Edge band come in 25-foot rolls,
所以整个衣柜我只需要两卷封边带就够
so I only needed two packs of these for this entire project.
为了让衣柜更美观
And to tidy up this build I used 3/8 dolls to cover all the pocket holes.
我用三根木棍封住所有凹口
做完这些我就可以把重点转移到打磨
And with these in place I can now shift the focus to sanding.
决定好衣柜的空间分布以后
After determining the spacing for the shelf,
我拿一块木板用来做间距
I took a scrap piece of wood, and I used that for spacing.
顶部的两个架子相距12英寸
Two shelves at the top are twelve inches apart,
最后一层距离底部约9英寸
the one at the bottom is about nine inches from the bottom.
先前制作的架子将被放置在这些支架上
The shelf that was previously made will just be placed on these support.
不使用胶粘或其他方法
There won’t be glued or anything,
如果你需要进行调整
so if down the road you need to make an adjustment,
你可以把这些支架撬下来
you could just pop these supports off,
调整到你满意
and adjust it to your liking.
打磨程序完成后
And what sanding being a thing of the past, it’s time to put on some finish.
就是时候做些收尾了
我计划把衣柜做成双色调
The plan is to lean towards a two-tone look,
我可以就用一种颜色
I could have used the left at one color,
但是我不想让衣柜看起来
but for me I wanted something that looked a little more than a big pile of wood
就像一堆木头被精心组织后放在那里
that was organized carefully.
为此 我把不想涂颜色的区域留出来
With that in mind, I taped off the areas that I didn’t want to get paint on,
然后我在一些区域涂白色
then I proceeded to add white paint in the areas that fit the look that I was going for.
以符合我想要的设计
最后我决定把衣服区域的背板刷白
ended up doing this back area where the closed section is
还有抽屉盖也刷白
and i also did the drawer cover.
我买了着色剂 但是很失望
Ended up being disappointed because I bought some stain,
着色剂的实际颜色
not necessarily looking at the name,
跟罐子上的颜色不一样
but rather looking at the color on the can.
所有我买过的着色剂
And all of my stain buying days,
没有哪一桶像这桶似的
I’ve never picked up a can that the color was so visually different
桶里的颜色和罐子上的差别这么大
from what’s in the can to what’s on the cover.
但是已经快天黑了
And it’s really getting late at night,
我只好改变计划
so I had to switch up the plan,
放弃我最初想要使用的颜色
and just go away from the color that I initially wanted to use.
几张板子来自不同的五金店
A couple of the sheets were from different hardware store,
一个品牌的桦木胶合板两面是一样的
one brand of the birch plywood have the same layer on both sides,
所以正反两面色度一样
so they were the same shade.
另一个板子两面色调不一样
And the other one has two different tones on it,
所以我刷完清漆
so when I put the clear coat on it.
有的地方比其他地方颜色暗
Certain areas got darker than others.
不过它们只是放在衣柜里的 我就不计较了
But since it’s going in a closet, I’ll look past it.
做到这一步 我非常兴奋
And at this point, I’m getting super excited
因为就快完成啦
because it’s almost done.
我现在需要做的就是安装硬件
All I need to do now is install the hardware,
有抽屉滑轴和拉手 还有闭合杆
which includes the drawer slides to pull handle and the closed rod.
安装完抽屉滑轴
After installing the drawer slides,
该安装抽屉了
it was on to installing a drawer itself.
为了安装抽屉盖
As a way to attach the drawer cover, I’ll place the few coins down to act as spacers.
我把几枚硬币放下来作为垫片
然后我在抽屉的前面加了几条热胶
Then I added a few strips of hot glue onto the front of the drawer,
然后把抽屉盖粘上
and attached to cover.
我小心的把抽屉拉出来
I carefully pull the drawer out,
然后把抽屉和盖固定在一起
then I’ll secure the drawer to the door cover.
最后我钻孔再加上拉手
And finally, I pre-drilled the holes to add the pull handle.
虽然我用自己的物品装饰了一下
And although I’ve dressed this up with my belongings,
其实这是给我女儿做的
I actually made this for my little daughter.
它可以用来放置她不断增长的库存
It gives us a little more space to put some of her growing inventory.
我也为你们考虑了
I also made this with you in mind,
希望也可以解决一些你们的空间问题
hoping that this can also solve some of your space issues.
如果你登陆网站
And if you head over to the website DIY creators.com,
DIYCREATORS.COM
you can find a written version of this
你可以找到文字版的
guide you through step by step to be your very own.
一步步指导你制作自己的衣柜
如果你知道谁需要这个 一定要跟他分享
If you know anyone that can use this, be sure to share it with them.
如果你喜欢这个视频 请点击喜欢
And if you enjoyed this video, be sure to drop a like.
还有 如果你还没有订阅 一定要订阅了
And if you are not already, be sure to subscribe to the channel.
我是DIY创造者的Glen
I’m Glen with DIY creators, and I’ll catch you in the next one.
下个视频见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

手工制作简约衣柜,手把手教学小白也能学会

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

临汐月

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkjXPWvU_20

相关推荐