ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

大堡礁潜水 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大堡礁潜水

Diving the Great Barrier Reef | JONATHAN BIRD'S BLUE WORLD

大堡礁
The Great Barrier Reef.
可能是世界上最有名的珊瑚礁
It’s probably the most famous reef in the world,
也是最大的一个
and the largest.
不仅是在空中 它甚至可以在太空中被看到
It’s not just visible from the air, but from space.
嗨 我是乔纳森·伯德
Hi, I’m Jonathan Bird,
欢迎来到我的世界!
and welcome to my world!
[♪音乐]
[♪ music ]
很难相信 我已经潜水
You know, it’s hard to believe I’ve been diving
超过20年 但我竟然从来没有
for over twenty years, and I’ve never
来过大堡礁
seen the Great Barrier Reef in Australia,
但是今天 我来到了凯恩斯
but today I’ve made it all the way to Cairns,
这次要抓住机会
and I’m going to get my chance.
凯恩斯是位于澳大利亚东北部的昆士兰州的城市
Cairns is a city in Queensland, the northeast state of Australia.
大堡礁沿昆士兰州的海岸线延伸1600英里
The Great Barrier Reef runs 1600 miles along the coast of Queensland.
由上百万个相连的珊瑚岬构成
It’s made up of millions of interconnected coral heads,
组成了世界上最大的由生物构成的结构
forming the world’s largest structure made by living organisms!
想看到大堡礁的全貌 你必须到足够高的地方
To see the whole thing, you need to get pretty high up.
这张卫星照片是在
This satellite image was made from
海拔400英里的地方拍摄而成
400 miles above the ocean.
你可以看到沿着海岸线排列的礁石
You can see the reef just offshore.
我和大堡礁的第一次邂逅
For my first encounter on the Great Barrier Reef,
将从一个巨大的
I’ll be making the trip out on a big
名为阳光恋人号的游艇开始
catamaran operated by Sunlover Cruises.
水手解开绳子准备离岸 我只要看风景就好了
The crew unties the boat and I enjoy the scenery as we head offshore.
90分钟后 我们成功抵达阳光恋人号的码头
Ninety minutes later, I arrive at the Sunlover pontoon.
我从来没有见过这样的
I have never seen a dive operation like this before.
船非常的大 但我们并不是从船上入水
The boat is huge, but we don’t dive from the boat.
我们在码头靠岸
Instead we dock at this massive pontoon
有点像一个漂浮的潜水用品商店
—sort of like a floating dive shop
在礁石旁的保护点上玩一天的时间
—and spend the day right next to the reef in a protected spot.
真是奢侈!
Pure luxury!
是时候检查装备了
Time to check out the facilities!
你并不需要水肺就可以玩转大堡礁
You don’t have to be a scuba diver to enjoy the Great Barrier Reef.
水非常浅
The Reef is so shallow,
你可以浮潜
you can snorkel!
很多不喜欢潜水的人也会来到这
A lot of people who don’t dive love to come out
感受礁石的美丽
and get a first hand look at the reef here.
海水很清而且不是很深
The water is clear and it’s not too deep.
即使不喜欢弄湿自己的人也可以看到礁石
But even people who don’t like to get wet can see the reef.
用潜水艇!
On a submarine!
在这 可能是你欣赏水底世界最轻松的方式
Well, tell you what – this is the easy way to see the underwater world right here.
只要放轻松 坐着喝点东西
Just relax, sit back, have a drink,
看着鱼儿游来游去
and watch the fish go by.
和其他的潜水方式不同
And for a diving experience unlike any other,
每个人都能体会到海底漫步的乐趣
anyone can try the Sea Walker experience.
只需要一个四十磅的头盔
All you need is a 40 pound helmet!
我走下楼梯进入水中 工作人员
I walk down the stairs into the water and the staff
帮我穿上奇怪的潜水服
outfits me with the strangest piece of dive gear I have ever used.
没有蛙鞋
With no fins on,
我就直接走到一大群鱼当中
I just walk out to a massive school of fish.
我连头发都没有弄湿
My hair doesn’t even get wet!
这真是不可思议!这差不多有
This is incredible! They’ve got about
一千条鱼在这
a thousand fish around here.
我简直是西尔维娅·艾尔 深海潜水者
I feel like Doctor Sylvia Earle – deep sea diver.
这是一种完全不同的水肺潜水
This is a very different way togo scuba diving,
让我来展示一下
and this just goes to show you,
如果你不想戴头盔
if you don’t want to wear a mask
不想戴调节器 甚至你可能不会游泳
don’t want to wear a regulator, and maybe you can’t even swim that well,
但是这都不是问题
you can do this!
这有点类似于走路
It’s just like walking.
我有很多水下经验
You know I’ve had a lot of experiences underwater,
但是这绝对是最独特的经历
and this is definitely one of the most unique!
为了演示头盔是如何工作的
To demonstrate how this helmet works,
我需要一个普通的玻璃杯 很明显 呃
I have an ordinary water glass, which obviously is
它装满了水 但是如果把它倒过来 我可以把它装满空气
full of water, but if I turn itupside down, I can fill it with
air. (Fills it with air)
你可以看到它把空气存了起来
And now you can see that it keeps the air in,
但是如果我把它再倒过来
but if you turn it right side up
所以你绝对不会想把你的头盔倒过来
so we don’t want to turn this right side up.
让我来摆一个照相的姿势
I pose for a picture,
因为你永远不知道你什么时候才会再来
because you never know when you’re going to get to do this again!
接下来我遇到了万斯·费伊
Next I meet Vance Fahey
我今天的水肺潜水教练
who will be my divemaster for a scuba dive on the reef today.
乔纳森:我简直等不及了 让我们装备起来万斯:让我们开始吧
JONATHAN: Oh, I can’t wait. Let’s get suited up. VANCE: Get right into it.
♪音乐
[♪ music ]
乔纳森:好 让我们开始吧
JONATHAN: Well, let’s do it.
我不仅有很棒的简易楼梯
Not only do I have a nice easystaircase
来走入水中
to walk right down into the water,
还有可以带上蛙鞋的平台
but a platform for putting on my fins.
这用起来太方便了
I can get used to this!
平台上是一群新手潜水员
On the platform is a group of new divers
正在初尝潜水的乐趣
getting their first taste of the underwater world.
准备开始探索海底世界
At last I head out onto thereef to explore.
我看到许多种硬珊瑚
I see many types of hard corals,
各种颜色的软珊瑚 扇柳珊瑚
beautiful pastel colored soft corals, and lots of fan corals.
在礁石旁边
Near the reef,
我见到了我迄今为止见过最大的蛤蚌
I find one of the largest Giant Clams I have ever seen.
我简直不能想象它到底有多重
I can’t imagine how much this clam must weigh.
海底从共生藻类得到鲜艳的颜色
The mantle gets its bright colors from imbedded symbiotic algae
藻类吸收阳光维持来生命
that harvest the sun’s rays for energy.
我穿过一个礁石中的一个巨大裂口
I find a huge crack in the reef and have a little fun swimming through it.
在另一边 我遇到了一只海龟
On the other end, I’m greetedby a sea turtle.
她迎面游了过来
She comes right over.
附近有很多潜水者
There are lots of divers around this reef
她知道他们不会伤害她
她很快发现我不会做什么令她感兴趣的事
Once she has decided that I’m not doing anything terribly interesting,
她就游走去找她最爱的海绵吃了
she goes back to looking for her favorite sponges to eat.
我穿过浅礁转头向平台游过去
I turn and head back towards the platform across the shallow reef.
在平台上我发现了一条友好的毛里濑鱼
At the platform I’m greeted bya friendly Mauri Wrasse.
这条像怪兽一样的鱼
This monster of a fish reaches
简直和一台摩托车差不多
both the length and the weight of a motorcycle.
谢天谢地它只吃甲壳类动物
I’m just glad they prefer to eat crustaceans
和软体动物 而不是潜水员!
and mollusks–not divers!
我似乎交到了一个新朋友
I think I’ve made a new friend!
不幸的是我的氧气余量不多了
Unfortunately, I’m low on air
是时候该回去了
and it’s time to head back to my habitat up above.
当我回到甲板
As we head back to the dock
回想一下 真是美妙的一天
I reflect on a fun-filled day.
在礁石中经历了这么多
It’s amazing how many things
有趣的事情
I did in one day on the reef!
我成功地
Well, I finally did it.
来到了大堡礁
I got to see the Great Barrier Reef,
我发现
and I discovered that,
在所有我去过的礁石中
of all the reefs I’ve visited, and let me tell you,
那真的是许多礁石
that’s a lot of reefs,
大堡礁可能是最适合所有人的地方
the Great Barrier Reef is probably the most accessible for everybody,
无论资深潜水者 或是其他
from certified divers all the way to people
不喜欢游泳的人
that don’t even like to swim.
这总有适合你的东西
There’s something for every ageand experience level
就在这 在大堡礁
out here on the Barrier Reef.
[♪音乐]
[♪ music ]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

乔纳森来到大堡礁,享受了潜水的乐趣,还体验了一次戴着泡泡头盔水下漫步的乐趣,在水下遇到许多有趣的动物,友好的海龟,可爱的濑鱼……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

抱着桔子跑啊

审核员

审核员DW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzOBN9h8k3Y

相关推荐