未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

你是哪种性格类型?

Discover Your Personality Type | Myers Briggs

欢迎!很高兴大家加入我们来发现自己的性格类型
Welcome! I’m so glad you’ve joined us to discover your personality type. This video
这个视频根据迈尔斯•布里格斯理论 让你了解性格的四个基本维度
will help you to understand the the four key facets of personality based on the Myers Briggs
以及教你组合这四个维度中(的偏好)
theory, and you’ll learn how to put these facets together to find your own, unique four-letter
找到你自己的独特的由四个字母组成的性格类型
personality type.
迈尔斯•布里格斯性格理论描述了
The Myers Briggs theory of personality is a way to describe differences in the way people
人们思考 决策和理解世界的方式
think, make decisions, and approach the world around us. It can help you to understand why
你将明白为何与有些人沟通得特别好为何你更喜欢某些工作
you communicate better with some people than with others, why some jobs seem more appealing
为何你会这样处理人际关系
to you, and why you approach relationships the way you do. Understanding your unique
知道了自己独特的性格类型之后
type opens up a wealth of knowledge about who you are and why you do the things you
会明白你是谁以及你所做所为的缘由
do.
迈尔斯•布格里斯类型基于性格四个维度
Myers Briggs type is based on four facets of personality. For each facet, you must decide
你要选择你在每个维度是倾向于:外向型还是内向型?感觉型还是直觉型?
which style you prefer out of two options. Are you Extraverted, or Introverted? Sensing,
理性还是感性?判断型还是理解型?
or Intuitive? Thinking, or Feeling? Judging, or Perceiving? We’ll talk about each facet
为使你更了解你的偏好 我们将深度解读每个维度
in depth so that you can better understand where your preferences lie.
首先从你的能量的来源以及更关注什么看你属于外向型还是内向型
The first facet, Extroversion/Introversion, describes how you get your energy and where
外向型更喜欢关注他们周围的世界
you prefer to focus your attention. Extroverts prefer to focus outward, on the world around
这种活动让他们感到精力充沛比如交新朋友 表达他们自己
them. They are energized by activities like meeting new people, talking about their ideas,
在众人面前演讲以及在闹哄哄的环境里
speaking in front of groups, and being in active environments. Introverts prefer to
而内向型更关注自己的思想和印象他们被这样的活动所振奋
focus inward, on their own thoughts and impressions. They are energized by activities like thinking
比如安静思考 看书听歌 在熟悉的信赖的小群体里议论
quietly, reading, listening to music, or talking with small groups of people they know and
花点时间想一想哪种活动让你更有活力
trust. Take a moment to think about which sort of activities you find more energizing.
若手头上有纸笔 写一下你是E型(外向型)还是I型(内向型)
If you have a pen and paper handy, write down your preference for E or I.
第二个维度是从获取信息的方式看你是感觉型还是直觉型
The second facet, Sensing/Intuition, describes how you take in information about the world
感知型依靠五感获取信息 注重事实和细节
around you. Sensors focus on facts and details, and take in information using their five senses.
直觉型依靠直觉获取信息 并着眼于其意义 解释和可能性
Intuitives focus on meaning, interpretation, and possibilities, and take in information
如何判断你是感觉型还是直觉型呢?
using their intuition. So how do you tell if you’re a Sensor or an Intuitive? Let’s
让我们做一个练习:观察一个杯子并思考如何描述它
try an exercise. Take a look at this cup. Think for a few moments
如果有纸笔 写几个词来描述此杯子
about how you might describe it. If you have a pen and paper, write down a few words to
现在看看感觉型和直觉型可能做出的回答
describe the cup. Now, let’s take a look at the way Sensors
感觉型会描述杯子本身
and Intuitives might respond. Sensors tend to give facts about the cup. They might say,
他们可能说:这个杯子是三英尺高的白色的用泡沫塑料做的
the cup is three inches high, it is white, and it’s made of styrofoam. It’s shaped
它的形状像顶部有边缘的锥形体然而直觉型有完全不同的说法
like a cone and has a lip around the top edge. Intuitives are a different story. They might
他们可能与其它杯子相比或编个关于这个杯子的小故事
compare the cup to other things or make up a little story about the cup. An Intuitive
他们可能提到泡沫塑料不环保以及若装满热水这个杯子容易损坏
might mention that styrofoam is bad for the environment, that these cups are very flimsy
或这杯子让他们想起每周去的主日学校会议
when filled with hot liquid, or that the cup reminds them of the Sunday school meetings
花些时间想一下你是如何获取信息的
they go to every week. Take a moment to think about how you take
记下来你是哪一种:S型(感知型)还是N型(直觉型)
in information. Mark down your preference for S or N.
第三个维度从做决定的方式看你是理性还是感性的
The third facet, Thinking/Feeling, describes how you like to make decisions. Thinkers like
理性的人依据客观数据和逻辑分析做决定
to base their decisions on objective data and logical analysis. A Thinker might ask,
一个理性的人可能会问:利弊之处是?合理的结果是?最合理的行动方针是?
what are the pros and cons? What are the logical consequences? What is the most reasonable
感性的人则基于他们的价值观和一种这样做是正确的感觉做决定
course of action? Feelers like to base their decisions on their
他们也会考虑别人的关系以及这样选择对别人产生的影响
values and sense of what is right. They also like to consider relationships and the impact
感性的人可能会问:什么是正确的?
of choices on other people. A Feeler might ask, what is the right thing to do? How will
别人怎么看待这个决定?我怎样才能制造出一种和谐合作的感觉?
other people feel about this decision? How can I create a sense of harmony and cooperation?
请记住迈尔斯•布里格斯(理论)是关于性格偏好的(理论)
Remember, Myers Briggs is about the style that you prefer. Most people use some Thinking
大多数人通过理性和感觉做决定但通常更喜欢其中一种
and Feeling when they make their decisions, but usually feel more comfortable using one
想一想做决定时你最信赖的根据是哪种类型的?
style over the other. Think about the type of information you trust most in making a
是客观而合逻辑的?还是基于个人价值观的?
decision: is it objective and logical, or values-based and personal?
花些时间写下你的偏好:T型(理性)还是F型(感性)
Take a moment and mark down your preference for T or for F.
最后是从你的生活方式看你属于判断型还是理解型
The fourth and final facet of personality is Judging/Perceiving. This facet describes
判断型喜欢做决定 喜欢井然有序
how you prefer to organize your life. Judgers are people who like to make decisions,
他们喜欢安排好日程和任务清单
and seek out structure and organization. They tend to like schedules and to-do lists and
并且想要事先了解清楚游戏规则通常他们讨厌惊喜和在最后一刻做的改变
want to know what the rules of the game are before they start. They usually dislike surprises
他们想知道会发生什么他们从完成任务中获得满足感
and last-minute changes and want to know what to expect. They get satisfaction out of finishing
理解型则倾向于让事情自然发生
tasks. Perceivers are people who like to leave things
并想顺其自然发展
open-ended, and want be free to be spontaneous and go with the flow. They tend to like flexibility
他们喜欢随机应变 不喜欢被规则束缚
and situations where there are not too many rules. They are excited by surprises and often
他们对突发事件感到兴奋并经常喜欢应对紧急情况
enjoy responding to urgent situations. Perceivers are open to things happening in the moment,
他们对目前发生的事情持开放的心态 并从有众多选择中得到满足
and get satisfaction out of having many options available.
花些时间把你的偏好写下来:J型(判断型)或者P型(理解型)
Take a moment now and mark down your preference for J or P.
现在是时候组合你之前写的四个字母
Now it’s time to put it all together. The four letters you have chosen are combined
组合成一个你的性格类型的代码可能是INFP ESTJ ISTP ENFJ
to create a code for your personality type. It might be INFP, ESTJ, ISTP, ENFJ, or any
或16种性格类型组合中的其它任何一个
one of sixteen combinations. For each personality type, your preferences
每个性格类型的偏好以独特的方式组合然后形成一种与世界相互作用的整体类型
combine in a unique way to create an overall style of interacting with the world. Now that
发现自己的偏好后你也一定很想知道它们是如何协作的
you’ve discovered your preferences, you’ll want to see how they work together.
下一步是基于你的性格偏好组合阅读性格类型概要
The next step is to read a personality type profile based on your four-letter code. This
让你了解它们是如何协同工作的并验证它们是不是你的最佳选择
will help you to understand how the preferences work together, as well as help you verify
作为你的起点 建议大家访问我们的网站
that you selected the preferences that best suit you. As a starting point, we recommend
网站上有对16种性格类型的详细解读
visiting our website, where we feature detailed descriptions for each of the sixteen personality
你可以看到每种性格类型的共同特点关键要素 最佳职业和人际关系等等
types. For each type, you can read about common characteristics, key facts, top careers, relationships,
开始访问我们的网站:www.personalitydesk.com/types
and more. Get started by visiting www.personalitydesk.com/types.
感谢观看我们的视频来发现你的(性格)类型
Thank you for joining us today to discover your type.
希望这个视频能帮你拥有更好的自我认识
I hope this video has started you on a path to better self-awareness and a true understanding
让你对自己和他人有个正确的认知
of yourself and others.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了迈尔斯•布里格斯的性格类型,看看你是哪种性格类型吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Shannyn

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQoOqQiVzwQ

相关推荐